Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social) Empty Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:32 am

Varian
Varian sighed loudly. He was tired of all this busy-work and the thought of leaving crocus had begun to sound like a good idea to him. He had been here for a few months, and that was becoming too long, he was becoming anxious and this was almost a claustrophobic feeling. Taking a deep breath he reeled his leg back and kicked a trash can. There was a resounding crash outside the inn and a few eyes turned to peer at the angry man, but Varian shrugged them off.

All this talk about lost memories made him a little nervous. He had no idea who he was, or what kind of reputation he had. For all he knew, he could be some kind of savior in one town, but in another, some demon from another world sent to eat their children. He could have been a terrible person in his last life, but there was no way to remember. Maybe a subtle drink would cure the thought of his past. He turned to walk towards the entrance, he had been out of sight in the alley way next to batra's inn, and now he was gonna go have a nice quick drink.

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Aleksandr Sokolov 

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social) Empty Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Aleksandr Sokolov
Aleksandr walked about the streets of Crocus. He was off-duty and was about to go to Batra's for some drinks. He was going alone. He didn't really have any friends, not realy any he had seen in the past days he had been here. They had been rather boring. Work could never be interesting for him, but it was what it was, work. Just as he was about to enter the Inn, he heard a crash. He looked for the source of the sound, and found that a blonde had kicked a trash can over. 'Somebody's littering.' Aleksandr thought. He didn't really care if someone was littering, but he could do the least, warn them not to do it again.

He waited till the man had walked out of the alley and when he was near him he said "Take it easy, man. Littering isn't cool." Aleksandr said to him and crossed his arms. He raised a eyebrow at him. He pulled the sleeve of his shirt to reveal his Rune Knight tattoo which he felt was kind of a dick move, but then again it didn't matter. He was off-duty so he didn't rain too much on the guy's parade.

#3Varian 

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social) Empty Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Varian
As varian exited the alleyway a rune knight caught him off guard and gave him a warning not to litter."sorry about that, just taking out some anger in a not so pleasant way. I'll make sure not to do it again." He said with a gentle nod. Thinking for a moment varian opened his mouth. "Say, if you're not on duty, would you like to get a drink. We're right outside of a nice place to get one. It can be my fine for littering." Varian joked. Hopefully something like this would be better than what had been going on inside his head. He leaned down and watched Vega emerge from the alley way, just as regal as every. "Oh, let me introduce you to Vega, she's my partner, she can be a little bit of a spot light hog sometimes." He added. "My name is Varian Chevalier by the way." Varian added.
Varian turned to enter the bar and waved for his possibly new friend to follow. WHen he entered the bar he ordered a simple galss of wine, like the last time he had been here.

#4Aleksandr Sokolov 

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social) Empty Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:29 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
The Blonde took it surprisingly well. He even went as far as to apologize for what he had just done. It appeared that he was just frustrated and wanted to let off some steam. It did not justify his actions, but Aleksandr could understand. "It's alright." He said and turned back towards the Inn when the Blonde did something unusual. He asked if Aleksandr would like to get a drink with him. The conversation had moved very quickly, and for one moment he was left contemplating what had just happened. He opened his mouth as if to speak and then just sighed.  "Well, it's not like I have anything else to do, so, sure. I was about to go inside for drinks anyways, alone. " He said and chuckled. Then he watched a Fox-like creature emerge from the alleyway and remarked: "She's cute." Then the blonde introduced himself. Varian Chevalier. Interesting name. "Aleksandr Sokolov, pleased to make your acquaintance." 

He followed Varian without hesitation into the bar and sat on the bar stool. He ordered "Vodka. On the Rocks." and the bartender passed him his drink. He was trying to think of something to kick-start this conversation. He took a sip of his drink and considered some topics gravely, and finally settled on "So, what brings you to Crocus?" he said with a faint smile on his face.

#5Varian 

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social) Empty Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Varian
Aleksandr Sokolov, as the man went, followed Varian in and ended up drinking a vodka on the rocks, which was a little strong, varian didn't like vodka that much. After a few moments of terrifying silence he posed the question of why he was in crocus. Varian thought for a few moments then opened his mouth, "well I guess its just where I ended up after waking up. I lost my memory and woke up in magnolia, and luckily fairy tail was there to welcome me and now I'm a part of their guild and I came here to help crocus in the past battles, but I was a bit late. But now we have a new experience in front of us so we might as well deal with it. But enough about me. You're the rune knight, what was learning that your king was dead like? I can only imagine." Varian said. He himself was shocked with the king's death. But he had no memories of choices the king made so he had no way to judge the man. The coup had happened days after he had woken up and the world was barely 2 months old to him.

#6Aleksandr Sokolov 

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social) Empty Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Aleksandr Sokolov
"Damn, that's some harsh shit." He said to Varian before he asked Aleksandr about how he felt that his king was dead. He covered his mouth and chuckled, ans then said "Sorry for that. Thing is, I don't really have strong feelings about the King or the Monarchy either for that matter." And it was true. It didn't matter much to him. Sure, he was in the Rune Knights but it was not out of patriotism. It was more out of neccessity. Rune Knights, being the Police of the country gave him some authority over the people. He liked that. By this time, he had finished his drink and he wasn't going to order another. He sat there in awkward silence for a few minutes and then sighed. He said "So where are you from? As for me, I'm a Northener."

Aleksandr adjusted his hair over to the right side of his forehead and leaned back on the counter. He didn't have much to say until Varian answered. He took a look around and saw peiple going about their business. There was a couple in the corner, or atleast he thought they were a couple. A couple of more lads other than them were on the bar stools as well and talked as if they were friends. And there sat Alek, most uncomfortably.

#7Varian 

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social) Empty Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:49 pm

Varian
Varian listened intently for a short time before chugging his drink with an absurd amount of force. im sorry for leaving you like this but I must be off. I realized I had a quest today.” Varian said quickly. This was getting awkward quickly and he wasn’t a fan of that. He ordered one more drink, downed it and escaped out the door with bega at his heels. He quickly brushed down the alleyways and corners before realizing he was gonna he sick. He leaned over and heaved off the side of the bridge he was on. He felt a little bad but went on with his life none the less. He soat a few times to get the taste out, it sure was nasty. He looked around for something to do, he wanted to get out of the daylight. Maybe leaving crocus all together wasn’t such a bad idea? He quickly shut the idea out of his head and decided taking one last trip to the finish flau would be the best idea. He took a turn for the arena and walked that way, sobering up along the way. Vega seemed to be tired, but that was okay.

-exit-

#8Aleksandr Sokolov 

Friendships take time (Aleksandr|social) Empty Fri May 25, 2018 9:47 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
"Okay," Aleksandr replied. Varian didn't answer his question, but it was okay, he guessed. The man was in a hurry, or maybe just bored. The conversation was very awkward, and nobody liked that. Varian ordered another drink and then went out the door hurriedly. "Goodbye," Aleksandr said and then went back to his business. "Well, that was very nice. A five-minute conversation where no one really cares about the other but are just trying to be polite. Don't I just love that." he mumbled to himself and chugged on his drink. He paid for his drink, and said "Thank you." and exited out the gate. Enough drinking for one day. He didn't want to have a hangover, those things suck really bad. He had had drinks on an empty stomach, oh boy. Well, to the best of his intellect, he guessed he should eat anyway. Who cares. He went into a restaurant, ordered some Lasagna and went home after eating. He took a shower, cause he was getting a little stenchy and he didn't want to go to sleep with that. He brushed his teeth and then jumped into the bed, without a care in the world. The next morning wasn't awfully pleasant for him.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum