Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nightwalkers(Joan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Caius 

Nightwalkers(Joan) Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:46 am

Caius
Caius stumbled into the wall in a back alley to hold himself up.  "Tch. He was tougher than he looked" he thought as he he gripped his left forearm. Blood was pouring out of a small gash he received from a target he was assigned to eliminate. Caius had been allies with the church in Dahila for a while so every time he stopped by he was assigned work. Most of the time it was easy for him but he underestimated his opponent this time. Perhaps it was a good wake up call to take things more serious. For now, he had to heal his wound. The perfect place to do that was the Warmwool Inn.

Opening the doors, the patrons all stared at him as he bled on the floor. "Well don't just stand there, get me a nurse." he would demand. He sat down at an empty table as a nurse pulled up next to him. She would rub it with alcohol and then wrap it with cloth. The good thing about this Inn was it doubled as a bar and a hospital. Though the service wasn't great, it was free. After his wound had been tended to he would shoo off the nurse. For now, he would turn to the TV to see what news was going on in the world.

Hi I'm Caius
#2Bianca Fleur † 

Nightwalkers(Joan) Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:37 am

Bianca Fleur †
It was one of those days when Joan wasn’t doing any work. She was jotting down some notes in her journal, preparing the letter for Adelaide. It wasn’t ready. She needed more information, but she had decided to take this day off, from taking requests as well as doing her research. After making some notes, she made herself something to eat and then headed down to the lounge. The inn she was staying at was called ‘Warmwool’ which was a funny and cute name. Why it was called that was beyond her knowledge. At least there was something she could laugh about in this town. Everything else was just gloomy.

As she reached the lounge area, she noticed the commotion. And then it hit her -- the scent of blood. Someone was wounded. There was nurse attending to said person. The vampyre couldn’t help but feel tempted. She hid her fangs with one hand, struggling a bit to contain her hunger. Once she had it under control, Joan headed over to the sofas where she took a seat next to the man who was previously bleeding. He had turned on the TV and seemed to have forgotten about his wound. He seemed awfully familiar for some reason.

“How is that wound?” she asked.

#3Caius 

Nightwalkers(Joan) Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Caius
Caius glanced over to see a busty raven haired woman approaching him. It didn't look like anyone he knew around town or had met before though the aura she gave off was familiar. She took a seat next to him and inquired about the wound on his arm that had just caused a commotion. Caius flexed his left arm up and down in a curling motion to test the pain. A slight stinging sensation on the injury but nothing too bad. It would heal in a few days as long as he didn't put too much strain on it.

"This is child's play. I've had worse." he would tell her with a smile. "Why do you ask? You don't look like one of the staff here. Caius would reach out to the table and would grab the remote. He would power down the TV and turn his full attention towards her. He reached his hand out to greet her. "My name is Va.......Caius by the way." He stuttered as he talked. His old code name that he used was Varian when he was in Grimoire Heart. However, since GH took over the country he was free of that burden. It was something that he did for years so it was taking a while to get used to. He hoped she didn't think him suspicious.

Hi I'm Caius
#4Bianca Fleur † 

Nightwalkers(Joan) Empty Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Bianca Fleur †
Joan offered the man a smile. He was rather attractive, but she could not ignore the vibe he was giving off. She knew him, but she could not remember exactly and that was frustrating her. “Oh, I see,” she said, her smile growing wider. As he reached over for the remote to turn down the volume of the TV, she would study the arm that he was previously curling. “Nothing. Just curious I guess,” she shrugged and averted her gaze for a moment before giving her attention back to him. As he extended his hand out, she was reminded of her encounter with a person called Vyrst.

The vampyress took his hand and shook it gently before she brought her hands onto her lap. She noticed how he stuttered, which made her suspicious for only a moment. “You can call me Joan,” she said. If he had said the name he introduced himself as when they first met, it would have clicked in her mind immediately, but since he told her his real name this time, she couldn’t guess who he was unless she was given some kind of hint. “How did you get hurt, if you don’t mind me asking?” she asked out of curiosity.

#5Caius 

Nightwalkers(Joan) Empty Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Caius
They shook each others hand as she introduced herself as well. Her name was Joan. It seemed like an older lady name but this fine young woman was anything but that. "Well Joan. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. " Naturally, she was also curious about how he acquired the injury. She must have been new to town otherwise she probably could have guessed what had happened. This town wasn't exactly known for it's beautiful sights or friendly towns people. It was a place where dark creatures roamed the streets at night.

"I'm sure you've noticed something off about this town since arriving here Joan. Believe it or not there have been sightings of vampires, dark mages, and even lycans in the town." He put right hand over the wound on his arm. "I was hired by a government official to help take them out. One of them hit me with a knife before I was able to knock them out. Since I was bleeding like a stuck pig, I rushed here to close the gash."

Of course that was all a lie. In reality it was the opposite. There was a crazy cult leader trying to take over the town that hired him to murder people. Caius attacked agovernment official but he had a hidden weapon that caught him off guard that led him to this situation. But what Joan didn't know wouldn't hurt her. "It's dangerous out there. You had best be careful "

Hi I'm Caius
#6Caius 

Nightwalkers(Joan) Empty Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:06 am

Caius
She didn't respond. She kind of just sat their blankly staring at him. Maybe the warning he gave her froze her in place? Maybe it was his dashing good looks. Whatever it was, it was very very strange. Since she was staring at him he decided to return the favor. Her giant chest was exposed from the low cut shirt she was wearing so he gave those puppies a long stare. Once he had his fill, he would slowly stand up and back away from the strange woman. "So uh anyways Joan.. be careful out there" Caius would then get up and leave the Warmwool Inn.

Once he was out of the Inn, he would go over to the church to check with one of his contacts for work. For now it didn't look like any job was available so he had nothing left to do in Dahila Town. With his work complete, he would gather his things and he would head back to the capital of Crocus to see what Crowley and Icarus had in store for him. It had been a while since he had been to the city so he was excited to see what changed.

-exit-

Hi I'm Caius
#7Bianca Fleur † 

Nightwalkers(Joan) Empty Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Bianca Fleur †
“Likewise,” said Joan in response to Caius saying that it was a pleasure to make her acquaintance. She wore a smile throughout their conversation. There were a lot of ways by which he could have been injured. Joan could think of a few off the top of her head, but she wanted to act as innocent as possible, since she didn’t want to appear suspicious to her new friend. She knew how dangerous being in this town could be. He then started to talk about how he was hired by a government official to keep out some of the supernatural beings. He mentioned vampyres, and that put a small smile on her face.

“I’m glad you survived then. I would never accept a job like that on my own. Too risky,” she said. Of course she was not aware of the fact that he was a demon himself, and she was not paying enough attention to notice it. Their conversation was short lived however, as the man decided to get up and leave Joan alone on the couch. “Alright, you too,” she told him as he stood up from the couch and left the inn. He told her twice to be careful.

[ EXIT ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum