Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A SATAN FROM HELL[Social | Phantom Lord members]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Aniz 

A SATAN FROM HELL[Social | Phantom Lord members] Empty Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:32 pm

Aniz
Aniz was a dark mage who have leaved Fairy Tail and now travelling the world but he was a bit bored. So, he decided to join the Phantom Lord so he can have some new friends with him he can go to quest. Aniz then goes to the oak to join the phantom lord. It was a heavy rainy day their Aniz was fully wet and then He some how managed to arrive at the Guild. Aniz was a bit shy before entering the guild because he don't know any one there. But without thinking anything Aniz entered the Guild hall and sees every where and every one was staring towards him. Aniz shied a bit but ignoring then he goes to the counter like play and register's himself as the member of the phantom lord without any other thought in his mind he joined the phantom lord a dark guild for dark mages like him. Aniz know that he was soo shy that he was not able to talk to any one in the guild he want some one to talk to him in the guild so he can make a new friend with him he can go all out for the quests he wanted to do and don't have to become the black sheep in the guild.

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#2Jeremiah Ali 

A SATAN FROM HELL[Social | Phantom Lord members] Empty Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:43 am

Jeremiah Ali

Jeremiah stepped down the stairs of the guild. It was shitty that he couldn't take any of the super higher ranked requests because of his rank, but he just couldn't bring himself to believe that the people of Phantom Lord chose that Joan as the guild master. After all Shura had done you would think he'd become the official leader but then again even he said that he was waiting for someone to come along and claim it. Jeremiah was originally going to do it but he had no real will to lead a guild. Especially since he still had some growing and maturing to do. Joan though? She hadn't been in the guild since Jeremiah arrived so he didn't understand how there wasn't anybody else eligible. Maybe it was because the guild members already knew her, she was a veteran and he also heard rumors that her physical strength alone was enough to kill the average mage...with only one or two hits. He wondered if that was her magic. If she was just physically that strong then he'd have to fight her.

As the male walked down the stairs, Barunz his companion followed him. The heavyset earth creature walked with his arms crossed as the two came o he first floor of the guild. Oh? A new face. Jeremiah walked calmly towards the man from beside him. "And you are?" he said coldly with a sharp glare. Throughout he guild Jeremiah was deemed The Black Panther. It was ironic since the flames he used were white, but that's what made it such a good name...the irony. His eyes resembled that of a Panthers as well so it honestly suited him well. Where did people come up with these names?

A SATAN FROM HELL[Social | Phantom Lord members] Haki10
#3Jeremiah Ali 

A SATAN FROM HELL[Social | Phantom Lord members] Empty Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Jeremiah Ali

The woman at the counter remained quiet as Jeremiah asked the man who he was. At first glance the man didn't seem like a threat especially considering the way he entered the guild; politely. There was only two reasons this man would have a reason to come, either he wanted to join Phantom Lord or he was looking for someone. Only a moment after he first spoke he'd speak again. "If you're here to join Phantom Lord it'll have to wait, the stamp tools are broken.
New ones should be coming tomorrow."
Jeremiah proceeded to walk past the man he first approached, making his way towards the guild doors to go about his business. "Come back tomorrow or somethin'." His words rolled off his tongue coldly as he finally approached the doors. There was nothing more to be said since he just wasn't interested in being in the guild at the moment. The guy looked soft though, a little too soft to be a Phantom Lord mage but if proved himself then he'd be accepted without a doubt. It was never safe to judge a book by it's cover but Jeremiah always caught himself doing it. For now he needed to train and get stronger because soon he'll be making his way over towards Fairy Tail for a little reunion though he'd only go once he knew he was strong enough to take them on. He was sure that he could take each and every one of them on by themselves but with their new guild master being just as strong as he was, no to mention the two slayers of Fairy tail, he'd have to be on his A-game.

~ EXIT ~

A SATAN FROM HELL[Social | Phantom Lord members] Haki10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum