Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birds? [Yasuki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Daiko Flayme 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:48 am

Daiko Flayme
Coda had been acting quite weird lately. Hyōen couldn’t put his finger on it this time, because none of the signs that he earned from experience of Coda’s expressions back in the days ever showed up, so what was it this time?

To further elaborate, the raptor had disappeared. The Fire Mage just woke up a morning in Baska Town, thoroughly enjoying the bedsheets when Coda didn’t address him with the casual peeps. It instantly worried him as he rose up from his bed and noticed the bird’s absence. Due to the bond that those two shared, it would be painful to see Coda get hurt or lost out there; besides, Baska Town was yet not thoroughly explored yet, so he could easily get lost a little. He quickly took on his jacket and everything before going out to try and find this weird being made of feathers and meat.

It led him to a plaza. Today wasn’t as crowded as it was earlier when he arrived at Baska Town for the first time, but perhaps that was due to the winter time that was approaching. Honestly, Hyōen had no idea what people were preparing at their homes, but he heard buzz about festive times approaching. Thus, the citizens of Baska Town were beginning to decorate and prepare for quite a fun time as he could conclude it.

#2Yasuki 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:25 am

Yasuki
She awoke the next day from the hotel room that she had got. It was a strange feeling as she never really stayed in one place too long but this was different, she was actually meeting people and she didn't want it to stop there. She looked beside her as she saw Nami, her Vaporeon, still sleeping away "You must've had a long night" the blue haired elf chuckled. Feeling as if she should get up and make some breakfast or at least get ready for the day and go have breakfast somewhere, she laid in bed a bit more. One thing was for sure she wasn't quite the morning person as she used to be -- maybe it was all the traveling she did all the time, but who knows.

She finished getting ready as she brushed through her brilliantly bright blue hair that went down to just passed her shoulders in length. Usually she would brush her hair over her ears, but today was different. Today she wasn't going to do that as she remembers the words she was told to not be afraid. She parted her hair around her ears so just a small point could stick out, enough for anyone to tell that she was an elf. Afterwards she would take the time necessary to put on her cloak and then called towards Nami, "Sleepyhead! We've got to go." Seeing the vaporeon make it's own way up from under the covers and out of bed the two would head towards the door.

"What a nice day." she said as the two stepped foot outside from the hotel. The elf would see people outside of their homes decorating for some festival or something, but it didn't bother her. Honestly it reminded her of a festival that she went with her family long ago. She made her way through the plaza looking to grab a bite to eat somewhere. Without a jacket on and the hood pulled up, this means her ears were visible though she didn't let that bother her. She was like a new found person and would walk through the plaza with more confidence. "You hungry, Nami? I know I am, let's go find some food." she asked towards her Vaporeon and then continued to walk along the plaza.

#3Daiko Flayme 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:43 am

Daiko Flayme
Oh well, Coda was nowhere to be seen yet. Thinking about the bird and her whereabouts, Hyōen could only conclude that she was hungrier than he anticipated; he woke up earlier to give the raptor some small breakfast, which looked like a whole dish filled with bird seed. Apparently, that wasn’t enough in this case, which could lead the bird to seek more nutrients outside. She wasn’t that hungry all the time, though… maybe she was losing weight for the winter that was approaching.

Wild animals, especially birds and mammals, who inhabited the northern reigns where snow was common in winter, would always ready their bodies for a long hibernation by storing large amounts of energy in the form of fat. In Hyōen’s case, he never felt the need to overeat himself given that his magic sufficed for both warmth and higher chances of having crops sate his hunger during the winter, but Coda was different. This was the first time that he noticed this behaviour of hers, and he never saw the little buddy go away from him like that before.

Surprisingly, a very familiar peep came from a Frellsen’s, one of Baska Town’s shops who had gotten into the holiday spirit with their new decorations and food. He quickly rushed to the place and suddenly got distracted by everything other than Coda’s beak pecking a cup filled with peanuts; it steamed with the hot cocoa that they bred, and mysterious dishes such as flat, soft breads (pancakes) and cubed bread (waffles) were baked. However, only a few people were out at this moment, and as Hyōen arrived, the workers appeared joyful to see a customer this early… until…

“… W-We’ll do our best,” one of the cashiers answered to his request, “However, I’ll give you some extra tissues. I don’t know if you’ll be able to balance all that on two waffles…” With a small drop of sweat trickling down, the cashier gave the order around for two waffles with everything. Coda was still enjoying her peanuts that some of them were generous enough to share in this time of the year…

#4Yasuki 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:00 am

Yasuki
Making her way to grab a bite to eat, Yasuki was sure to look at all the neat decorations that people had out for Christmas. She never really understood Christmas, but knew that it was a time of giving and well being nice to each other. Alongside her was Nami, her Vaporeon, which had it's nose in the air like it smelled something delightful. "Do you smell something good, girl?" she said as she gave a quiet chuckle. Sure enough the duo reached a restaurant where the smell was delightful.

Entering the restaurant was different, it was early morning and there wasn't many people. Yasuki would stay back and would look at a menu from afar since it seemed like the cashier was busy helping someone else. She looked at the menu and would read off some options to Nami, "Waffles, Pancakes, Eggs & Bacon....? Anything sound good." Though she should've known by the vaporeon's appetite that each of those options would get a brief tail wag and a wide eyed glance as if it could already taste the food. "Be patient.... We have to wait." she said reassuring the hungry companion, though Yasuki knew it was hard to resist the smell of such deliciousness as it's been awhile since she has also had time to stop by a restaurant.

While she was waiting she would have a seat at a table. The last thing that she wanted to do was to make someone feel rushed. The workers seemed cheerful and joyous for the holiday season, maybe they had some big plans for the holidays. But who knows, all the blue haired elf girl knew was that she was hungry like no other, but that she had to be patient. 'The more I think about it... Pancakes with bacon is sounding more and more appetizing.' she would think to herself as she waited.

#5Daiko Flayme 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:54 am

Daiko Flayme
Another figure had met up at the place, and some of the workers were getting worked up by seeing more customers arrive. Hyōen was still awaiting his meal at the cashboard, his mouth watering over the smells that enveloped him. He barely bothered finding himself a seat at one of the free tables, and truth be told, he didn’t notice the creature that accompanied the newer customer. He would’ve recognized it from Alice, but that was still up to time to reveal.

“Alright, boy! Two waffles with everything..!” a baker announced whilst holding up two plates, one with Hyōen’s order and a smaller one with small, dense cookies. The waiter explained that they wanted to be extra generous this time of the year - waste of words towards a guy who knew jack about this holiday - and thus, he was tasked with a very small mission; to go join the beauty accompanied by a finned creature at the table further ahead. The Fire Mage could see an indication within those words that he was supposed to share these cookies with her, and upon switching his gaze between the blue-haired pet owner and the waiter, he smiled joyfully and made his way over to her. Coda, on the meantime, flew her way back to her favourite shoulder and gazed forward.

“They say this time of the year is giving,” he spoke up merrily, “How about a cookie?”

#6Yasuki 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Yasuki
After the two customers sat down and made their way to their seats awaiting their food, Yasuki and Nami would step up towards the cashier. "Greetings! I haven't seen you around here much before, what can we do for you." the cashier greeted. Puzzled by the choices that could be made, Yasuki looked towards Nami and then back to the casher. "An order of Pancakes with Bacon, and a smaller order for my companion here, please." the blue-haired elf ordered politely. "Of course, lady, that'll be right up." the cashier said hesitantly as if she was afraid of something. "No worries, take you're time. We're quite patient." Yasuki explained as she gently nudged Nami as a remainder to be patient.

The two of them made the way to their seats and would await their food. She heard an order for two waffles with everything from the baker. Something about the lad perked Yasuki's interest, but she couldn't gather what it was. Maybe she was just in the holiday spirit but she couldn't gather what her interest caught. Suddenly she saw a bird fly towards the lad and perch on his shoulder. "B...-Bird?" a whisper escaped her lips as the two approached offering a cookie to her. She's always been fascinated by birds, perhaps a little too fascinated. Back in her country the neighboring crowd used to make fun of her sitting up in trees, and mocked her for being much like a bird.

A time of giving... "Of course it is, I wish I had something to give in return, quite the bird you've got yourself there however... Does it have a name?" she responded as she kindly took the offer for a cookie. "I suppose, if you want you can join us. We're just awaiting our food." she kindly offered and gestured towards the seat across after making a gesture towards Nami to move off of it.

#7Daiko Flayme 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:22 am

Daiko Flayme
For a second, Hyōen was worried that he had just spoken up some bull about Christmas, but apparently, he hit the right spot. Coda, though, would quickly swing out her wings and peep when the lady noticed her. Was she, by any chance, a bird person? Falconer? Well, it couldn’t be, because her only companion present was the finned feline. “Oh, yeah! This is Coda; say hi, Coda,” the Fire Mage replied, prompting the raptor to move its head closer to the girl. Coda’s eyes were large and almost sharper than a knife, darting straight into her own eyes like watching a prey in the distance.

He was given permission to join them, and thus Hyōen found a seat and sat down with his order. Coda would quickly nap a cookie from the plate and enjoy it while Hyōen was just as curious about the girl’s companion. Was she a wizard like Alice? Last-mentioned had a similar companion with her all the time, so it was a matter of comparison for him. “Y-You got a sweet pet yourself,” he complimented whilst enjoying one of the waffles to even it out after her obvious interest for his birdy companion, “I bet its name is… hmh, River? Waterfall… Rain?”

#8Yasuki 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:23 am

Yasuki
As she offered a seat to the lad with a order of food for himself and a plate of cookies, at the register the same baker announced, "Order up! Pancakes and Bacon, with a smaller order for a companion friend!" Quickly, Yasuki went up to grab the order without being rude to the other and his companion with him, and then would return to the table. Coda was the birds name, as it moved its head closer to her she put her hand out straight to gently pat between the eyes and beak as a gesture of hello.

Afterwards she noticed the lad would take a seat. Yasuki would start cutting into her pancakes and add syrup to the combo. The other spoke up about her companion, though trying to guess the name she gave the vaporeon. "Ah, you're close... Very close in fact. This is Nami." she would say to introduce the vaporeon. Nami didn't waste anytime as it started to nibble away at the smaller order of pancakes. Though with a slight nudge after the introduction, Nami looked up and would notice the two across the table.

"Guess I got ahead of myself and forgot to introduce me. I'm Yasuki." she said quickly to make up for forgetting earlier. She left out the part with saying if she was from a guild or not, or if she was a mage as she learned it's probably best to open up slowly to people, don't want to scare anyone off. Though she did extend a hand to the lad as a gesture of respect, if he took it or not was okay with her she just wanted to show respect. "Thanks or the cookie, by the way. Anything exciting bring you here?" she asked, hoping not to pry too much. As she awaited a response she would start into her plate of food as it didn't get cold and wait patiently.

#9Daiko Flayme 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Daiko Flayme
Oh well. He was pretty close, anyway… or so, she had informed him through her reply. However, the name Nami didn’t really hit in for Hyōen yet, but it might have meant something ala sea? Perhaps it meant wave? He could only guess… but it was a cute name, nonetheless. “Ah…” he let out curiously, a faint silence passing by before he continued, “…” He was just trying to clarify things inside his head, because Nami sounded not like anything that he had guessed earlier. Maybe Nami was a different language, but heck, it didn’t matter at all, did it? He could always ask another time.

“Ah, that’s right..!” he spoke up when he remembered that, according to various books, a gentleman should always give out his name first, “Sorry for the late greeting; I’m Hyōen!” He scratched the back of his head with a finger whilst hoping that he had covered for his little mistake there, while Coda was pecking his head like crazy. He quickly noticed that she extended her hand, most likely for a handshake, as the Fire Mage warned: “A-Allow me.” Not only reaching out one, but two hands, he gently formed her hand to only extend her index and middle finger, in which he grabbed with his own index and middle finger as a kind of ‘half-handshake’ that he found obviously normal due to his standards and experience. This type of handshake was directly taken from his mother, and he had never given anyone else a proper handshake, had he..?

Assuming that she didn’t mind the correction there, he continued to answer her question: “Actually, I showed up on accident. Although I heard about a lot of problems that people want to solve by hiring wizards… which would be like a coin machine for me, I’m just exploring.” He took a quick bite of his waffle in the meantime, continuing after a good moment of munching, “You know, as simple as a wizard can be. I guess that you’re here on… say, vacation?”

#10Yasuki 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:36 pm

Yasuki
The girl looked at her plate and started eating more of her food. Though every now and then looked up and would see what her possibly new friend was doing. He introduced himself as Hyoen. "Oh sure." she stopped as she allowed for him to form her hand in a way of a unique type of handshake. Looking at him while he paused for a moment she looked and wondered what he was actually thinking about. 'Exploring...' after he said the word it kept on running through her head as if her sister had always done this as well. Yasuki noticed that her sister, Arisa, always seemed to have ran off after quickly meeting her again.

She continued to listen to the words of Hyoen. "Ah, a vacation...? You can say that, I came here reuniting with an old friend, or well my sister, as well as for some of the jobs around here."  She would think as she looked around the room, looking left and right, "Solving a lot of problems for people that were hiring wizards, you say... Like in terms of jobs?" she questioned just for some clarification. "But you mentioned wizard a few times, you're a wizard as well aren't you...? Are you from a guild?" she questioned innocently as she awaited a response, hoping she didn't ask a wrong question by asking about his guild.

"I only ask because I'm in one as well... Not trying to pry or anything." to clarify about what she asked.

#11Yasuki 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:39 am

Yasuki
She looked towards the mage and his companion, as they sat across from her and Nami enjoying their meal. She will remember the nice conversation she's had with the male and look towards a new beginning as in her past, before the transformation, she'd probably never would have allowed another person to have a seat at her table to enjoy in some conversation with as she used to be timid and shy. "Well it was nice meeting you two, but I feel as if I'm being called to travel again." she said once she finished her meal.

She would hope that she would see the mage again, sometime in the future when she had more time to talk more frequently. She looked towards the man and his bird companion and observed the two of them. Something was unique about them and something had caught her attention. Though it could be just because she isn't all that used to meeting people quite yet. "However, just because I"m leaving now doesn't mean I don't hope to see you in the future." she said optimistically. "I mean, this was nice. Maybe we can meet again for breakfast sometime?" she questioned one last time as she began to stand up from the table to head out the door after paying for her check.

"Actually, go ahead and add their's as well. Anything for a new friend, I'll be happy to pay for them." she said as she paid for her meal as well as her companies. "It truly was good to meet you, catch you around another time?" she questioned one last time as she headed out the door.

-exit-

#12Daiko Flayme 

Birds? [Yasuki] Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:24 am

Daiko Flayme
Reuniting with a friend… that sounded relative. The Fire Mage had wanted to meet an old friend of his here as well… not her, exactly, but another wizard, one from his guild. And it wasn’t his sister comparing to Yasuki. It sounded as if she was living her life as a wizard as well, going on jobs and wizard duties such as that. She even mentioned his words of wizards, and she assumed that Hyōen was a wizard as well. “Yup! Hyōen from Lamia Scale..!” he replied proudly, “I’ve been, sort of, around the world and doing my stuff. And here I am…”

Even though they were getting along during the conversation, something appeared to have grabbed Yasuki’s attention and making her end the meeting as it was now. Maybe she was on the road for a new mission? He did understand very well if that was the case, because he usually made himself busy with requests and the likes. “Oh, yeah, of course…” he replied to her as she optimized the possibility for a next meeting in the future, “Pancakes sound nice…”

And as that, she left the door. Now, Hyōen was a little confused by her rush, but it was better than nothing… she would meet him again, someday… that was more obvious than he knew.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum