Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

MANDALA [Private/Bianca]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:51 pm

It was a bright and florescent day in Oak. The streets were crowded and the hustle and bustle of the town folk can be heard through out the streets. It was warm, almost leaning towards hot, today so Uchida decided he'd leave his jacket tied around his waist. He wore his typical yellow dress shirt and his formal styled bague pants as he roamed the streets of Oak. He, of course, was wearing his dress shoes. Uchida decided he'd take a break from all the questing. Before he traveled to Baska, he'd take the time to explore the leafy regions of Oak and the decrepit old castle walls. Roaming the streets, he wanted to take in his surroundings a bit and relax. He occasionally asked some people for the time of day but realistically, he didn't need. For some strange reason today, he was feeling a bit bored and wanted somebody to hang out with. He wasn't gonna voice it though. He was, mostly, used to being alone for most his life cause of certain events that happened through out his short life. Sighing, Uchida continued to walk through the streets of Oak. Maybe something interesting would happen this day.

He approached a pub that seems to let even minors like himself in. They don't serve them alcohol though, which is fair enough. He took a seat near the counter and ordered some sorta fruity, non alcoholic beverage that had a straw in it and began to take a sip.

#2Bianca Fleur † 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Bianca Fleur †
ONE COULD NOT COUNT
the moons that shimmer on her roofs, or the thousand
splendid suns that hide behind her walls.
Within the confines of the Swineherd pub was a scarcely clothed vampyre perched on a bar stool, legs crossed and arms folded, leaning onto the polished mahogany. It was a strangely warm day in Oak Town, seeing how autumn was coming to an end and winter had started its reign over Fiore. The black sweater she usually wore outside was left sprawled out on the bed back in her inn room when she noticed the change in temperature and instead of a sweater, she picked up a thin coat, just in case it got colder.

Not that she wasn’t enjoying the current weather. Dressed in an unnecessarily short and thin dress that complimented the Phantom’s curvaceous features, it wasn’t unexpected to receive stares from whoever saw her - well, in the pub, since she wore the thin coat over it outside. That wasn’t because she was shy. In fact, she was the most self-assured person you would find when it came to their body, so she flaunted that shit with a sprinkle of confidence.

Sitting in front of her was a glass of whiskey that she had planned to down slowly. She allowed to let the ice melt a bit before twirling the cup, allowing the contents to mix before she took a sip. It was a personal preference and it had become a habit at this point, even subconsciously she would do so. Her throat produced a sound of satisfaction and she put the glass down. The pub wasn’t as crowded as it would be later in the evening, and she enjoyed the lack of noise. There were a few people occupying some tables, of course, enjoying some day drinking, some being alcoholics just like Bianca.

#3Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:04 am

Uchida continued to thoroughly enjoy his drinking, looking around the pub for something fun to do. He hadn't had a break like this in a long time and so he wasn't exactly sure what he should be doing with his spare time. He thought maybe he could attempt to socialize with some people or just randomly join in on the merry making that filled the bar, despite it only being a few people. Nah, that wasn't his style. He could just day dream the entire time but as much as he enjoyed doing it, that was only a way to kill time and didn't have any real merit.

He let a sigh of boredom escape his lips and continued to look around. He heard pubs were suppose to be fun and he guessed the lively mood of people making merriment and mild excitement was kinda fun to observe in it's own way but not exactly what he was looking for. Eventually, he would give in and attempt to leave something caught his eye. A beautiful woman by the looks of it. He hadn't noticed her when he first came in but now he caught her eye. She was wearing some rather revealing clothing but that only seemed to enhance her beauty or draw the stares of men around her. Uchida was a little indifferent when it came to women but this one seemed to have caught his attention.

She seemed different from most women and had a mature aura about her. At least that was what he gathered from the drink in her hand. For some strange reason, he felt a bit compelled to speak to her so he just went for it. When it came to older people, Uchida seems to become quieter than normally but he assumed he should be fine this time around. He got up from his seat and started to walk towards the woman who was at least a meter from and decided to speak with her. "Excuse me, miss. Can't help but notice you were around. It seems we both don't have any company around other than voice of strangers. Care to tell me your name?" Uchida had asked a bit hesitantly since normally he wasn't the type to initiate conversation.

#4Bianca Fleur † 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:11 am

Bianca Fleur †
ONE COULD NOT COUNT
As the amber liquid coursed through her throat, a burning yet appeasing sensation erupted all over her body, and she would lift her gaze up to the ceiling, experiencing every moment of this like the true addict she was. Despite the fact that she paid the local pubs several visits within the span of the two weeks she had been in Oak, Bianca always made sure that she wasn’t drowning her liver, even though she was no health expert and wouldn’t exactly know her limits. She had a rough idea though, and a critical question rose to her mind. Were vampyres even affected by such humanly things?

While Bianca was wracking her brains for an answer to the series of questions that clouded her head, a blonde man approached her, stating that both of them had no company and asking for her name. Her lips automatically formed into an innocent smile, appreciating the politeness of this gentleman. She twisted her neck a bit to see the table he got up from. Noticing a chair that was pushed back from its table and the drink that she assumed was his, Bianca raised her gaze back to meet the stranger’s.

Bianca. And yours? she spoke gently. The young man appeared slightly older than his actual age. Bianca guessed he had to be at least eighteen or nineteen. He had a tough face and tanned skin. That either meant he was a foreigner or he came from the southern parts of Fiore. She had never met a man with darker skin that his, but it had its own charm to it. The vampyre actually found it unique and exotic. She then patted the stool next to her. Take a seat,” she told him and reached for her glass for another sip.

Calling the bartender, Bianca pointed at her drink and raised her index finger, clearly asking for another one. She assumed the drink on his table was much softer compared to hers, and she wasn’t going to let him talk to her while he drank that. Even if he turned out to be a minor, sliding the bartender a few thousand jewels ‘under the table’ would make all of those restrictions vanish. After all, the Broodmother was a regular customer here, and if you were the owner, you would want to keep those kind of customers. Corruption was still a thing, and Fiore wasn’t free from it.

#5Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:28 am

Uchida was quite pleased with himself currently. He actually managed to talk to somebody with out them turning him away in some agitated fashion. Still though, he held fast to his frown it changing a bit into a neutral face so he doesn't look too foreboding. Taking a seat next the girl, she had told him he name. Bianca, huh? That's a nice name he thought to himself. The girl offered him a seat next to her and he decided to take her offer and sit down. Now that he was actually sitting this close to her, he was somewhat nervous. He thought he'd try to speak to her and get turned down and that would be the end of that. He figured that he would try some small talk.

But before that could happen it seems Bianca had ordered another drink. It seems that she was quite the drinker. He didn't mind but he'd hoped she'd keep it to a minimum not get wasted to the point she might start doing obscene things. It may not have been packed this night but still, she's still getting the occasional dirty look or two. He had finished his drink before realizing that the her first drink wasn't exactly empty. He also noticed that she paid a lot more than drink's price actually was for the same thing. Uchida thought to himself, she might be getting ripped off or she might just have a hefty tab, who knows. He decided he would continue with the conversation. "Are you from around these parts? I'm not exactly from around here as you can tell from my looks. I guess you stand out a little bit when odd couples attract." He said a bit nervously, referring to his Japanese father and Caribbean mother. It was evident which he took more traits from though.

#6Bianca Fleur † 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Bianca Fleur †
ONE COULD NOT COUNT
Making her payment immediately as the bartender brought the drink for her new friend, she made a dismissive wave meaning to keep the change. The confused expression on the blonde’s features brought an amused smile to Bianca’s lips and she turned towards him, her arms folded once again to lean onto the bar. She noticed that he had completely ignored her asking for his name and assumed that he wasn’t ready to give it yet.

A polite cough escaped her lips as the vampyre wondered if it was because he had a funny name, or he was part of a secret organization and wasn’t allowed to give his name to strangers, or he didn’t have one to begin with. That last thought reminded her of her werewolf lover who had stayed back in Dahlia. She remember the very first time they met (second, actually, but neither of them recognized each other then), when she gave him a name.

I am actually from Oak Town,” said the Phantom. It’s a beautiful town, don’t you think? With a chuckle, she brought the glass to her lips for another sip. She didn’t really expect him to agree with her. So where are you from? Are you here for a visit? Are you a traveler maybe? Bianca had asked the last question to a Sinese woman she met recently. Have you seen every part of Oak yet? She was starting to feel like a tour guide who was trying to get herself a customer and she noticed she was bombarding the poor fellow with a millions questions. I have been traveling for a bit myself,” she said.

#7Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:21 am

Staring at the drink in front of him, Uchida's puzzled face had grown even more confused. Was this for him? Hmmm. Uchida wasn't exactly eager to try it but it was purchased for him by a beautiful woman so he thought that it would be impolite to not drink the damn beverage. Speaking of impolite, he had just realized he hadn't given his own name to her which he thought he did upon approaching her. Well then, he might as well introduce him first before he drank the liquor. "Oh, apologies. My name is Uchida. Shichiro Uchida but you may just call me Uchida for short. Heh. I said this earlier but i guess not." With that, Uchida had began to take a sip of the drink that was handed to him. Well, this was...unique. Uchida thought to himself. It felt like he was drinking rubbing alcohol with flavor. A strong, burning sensation began as he swallowed the amber liquid. Uchida put his glass and began to cough a little. It was a bit stronger than he anticipated and he was caught off guard a bit. "Shit, that's strong..." he said in between muffled coughs.

After clearing up his coughs, he listened to what he could catch from the questions she was asking before responding. "Oh, so you are from around these parts. I see. I see. Yeah, the town does have a unique charm to it. Heh. As for me, i come from a tiny island that's near Galuna island but it's not very frequent so it doesn't even have a name. Am i a traveler, well you could say that i am in the sorts. I do plan to make a world trip all over Fiore to see what all the regions are like since i haven't spent any real time exploring. Mainly just work. So far, I've seen a small part of Oak but not really as much as any of the natives that live here, to say the least." Uchida had said a bit casually. He was still feeling some of the effects of the drink but there was still a good portion of that drink in the glass. He took another sip, trying to endure ravaging of his throat every time he swallowed. He attempted to comment on her travels but at the moment, he was being tied up by the beverage in his throat.

#8Bianca Fleur † 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Bianca Fleur †
ONE COULD NOT COUNT
Apparently the blonde just forgot to mention his name, so Bianca stopped wondering. Alright, Uchida,” she said with a smile, the name feeling very familiar although she had never spoken the name or met someone called Uchida before. I thought you were hiding your name for some reason,” she chuckled. She watched him as she took a sip of the drink she got for him. It appeared he wasn’t used to drinking hard alcohol because he began to cough and commented on the strength of the drink. The vampyre looked at the glass in her hand and said, I guess you’re not an alcoholic like me. She suddenly felt self-loathe thinking ‘why am I like this?’ as she took a gulp.

As Uchida commented on her hometown saying that it had a unique charm to it, Bianca couldn’t help but grin. Even though her life here before she killed her parents was a series of unfortunate events, the Phantom still loved this town. It was where she grew up after all, and unlike before, the people here had come to appreciate her. Although she was affiliated to an illegal organization, she wouldn’t let anything happen to her precious Oak Town, that was already tainted with many evil doings.

Galuna? That’s...pretty far from here, isn’t it? Bianca said, wondering about the distance from here to Galuna Island. This meant that Uchida had traveled even further than she thought. You’ve covered more distance than I have with all my travels combined, I think. She had only traveled within Fiore and even still, she hadn’t been to some of the places yet. But of course, she had planned to visit every part of Fiore before she traveled outside of it. What kind of work do you do?

#9Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:54 am

Uchida was a bit flustered at the fact he couldn't hold his liquor. It was indeed his first time doing so but still, he didn't want to seem like a lightweight at his very first drink. He wanted at least hold out long enough to where he could hold his facial expression to a poker face. Still, it was kinda fun trying out alcohol before he was legal and all so he at least got to feel and experience some may never have had. Either way, Uchida continued to drink the beverage until the glass was empty. Shortly after, Uchida couldn't help but feel the need to go and use bathroom. He held that urge in since it was urgent and decided to speak with the female some more.

"Well, no. I can't exactly get a drink whenever i please just yet. I'm only sixteen. So that was my first drink. Ever. Never been served any at home either even though i should be legal drinking age there now." Uchida had said, tasting his mouth a little bit. He then continued to answer he questions. "Have i really? Well, i guess. Someone once told me it was better to explore this part of Fiore first than from where i started, so i took their advice and came straight to Oak as the first step in my sight seeing." He said a bit surprised. "You did strike me as a traveler or a dancer due to your...erm..."attire"...so i figured you'd have been all over by now."he added. Lastly, Uchida decided to address the topic of what he does for work but honestly, he's not really sure how to answer that. He helps people? If you can call it that. Yeah, he decided to go with that. "I guess, i guess i help people.
For money. I do some odd jobs and i get paid. It was mostly suppose to be for combat but so far i get stuck with lesser jobs like being a lookout or mainly fetch quests."
Uchida muttered, clearly displeased.

#10Bianca Fleur † 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Bianca Fleur †
ONE COULD NOT COUNT
The vampyre almost spit out her drink when Uchida mentioned his age, but she forced herself to make sure not a single drop of the alcohol escaped her mouth so only her eyes bulged slightly. Hopefully, Uchida was not too observant or else he would notice her abnormal reaction and probably think she was a weirdo. I see,” she said, her voice a little high pitched and she cleared her throat when she realised this.Well the legal age here is eighteen, so you should be good in two years,” she chuckled, her voice going back to normal now. Thank god.

Well if my estimation of the distance from where you come and here is correct, then you’ve traveled really far.Uchida seemed to want to warm himself up because he finished his drink much faster than she did. Bianca was actually trying to drink slowly, but since Uchida downed his, she sort of started to feel a little competitive and downed hers as well. She called for the bartender to serve them more drinks and he hurriedly filled their glasses again. At the mention of thinking that Bianca was a dancer, she couldn’t help but laugh out loud. A dancer? I mean I am a fan of dancing but yeah, there’s no way I could become a dancer. I am a traveler though. But I’ve never gone outside of Fiore. I will though, one day. She was normally a woman of few words, but with the help of her drink she got a little carried away.

Bianca herself had been taking a lot of jobs from her usual clients in Oak Town. The mad doctor, the Martellos, and even helping the little boy Jerr out even though she felt bad sometimes with the kind of work she did for him. If he was younger she would probably think about adopting him or something. You do any magic? she asked out of the blue, suddenly curious to know if Uchida was a wizard.

#11Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Uchida let out a nervous chuckle as he noticed her reaction. Welp, maybe he didn't look so young after all but still. It was quite amusing to see somebody react like that at the mention of his age. She cleared her throat and then told her what the legal drinking age was but it wasn't very reassuring. Two years is still a long ways off but it's not like it he was in any hurry to grow up and purchase alcohol. Who knows, maybe he'll just sneak more drinks when ever the chance arise. Uchida then responded to the woman "Yeah, well... One day, i'll be able to purchase it on my own. Wait... How did you purchase this for me in the first place? Actually, i don't wanna know. Probably best to keep that under wraps. But yeah, I guess i have come along way. Maybe i should have started from that end but i'm already here so, i might as well." The second round of drinks had appeared and Uchida, inadvertently, took the cup and started to drink, already forgetting what the glass had contained. He was a bit startled when the beverage touched his tongue but after awhile it was starting to get easier, almost like he wanted it. He put the glass down and began to speak, a slur in his voice. "Yeah, i thought you were a dancer at first with that...revealing outfit you were wearing so i thought you just went form pub to pub bouncing around and stuff." It was evident he was getting tipsy, thus feeling a little braver than before. Uchida then responded to the last question with "No. I don't have any magic yet. Can't seem to figure it out... It's a bit frustrating but eh, what can you do." With that, he took another sip of the drink that had come.

#12Bianca Fleur † 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Bianca Fleur †
ONE COULD NOT COUNT
Bianca watched her glass as she listened to Uchida speak. He wanted to know how she got him the drink, and immediately said that he didn’t want to know anymore. It’s better you don’t know,” she said with a small smile. As he continued to speak, he began to slur and her smile turned into one of amusement. She was actually getting a minor drunk and that felt like...an accomplishment? She had never really gotten anyone else drunk, she just met drunk people.

My outfit? she chuckled, looking down to look at her dress. I don’t know how this makes me look like a dancer.” Picking up her glass, she downed it in one shot, letting out a sigh. A cigarette would be good now, she thought. She brought out her pack and lighter and placed it on the bar. Her response to what he said about magic was just a nod. It was a bit strange to hear that he was still figuring it out. What exactly was he still trying to figure out? The vampyre got up and grabbed the pack and lighter. Follow me outside for a smoke,” she said, then headed outside. Don’t worry, no one will steal our drinks,” she added with a laugh.

Once they were outside, she brought a cancer stick to her lips and lit the other end of it, taking a long drag. She would offer Uchida one too, in case he smoked too although she doubted it.

#13Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Uchida had figured as much when he heard her response. He guessed as much that it was best left under wraps. Taking another sip of his drink, Uchida sighed in relief when he took the glass from his lips and placed it back on the table. He was getting the hang of drinking now or he was just a bit desensitized to it now that there was quite a bit of it in his system. He sat there, a bit puzzled at the situation but more or less enjoying himself with a big, goofy smile. Uchida somewhat heard saying something about not being a dancer but he didn't really pay too much attention to it. He then saw the female light up a cigarette and he cocked his head a little bit. He then shrugged it off and wonder is doing all of this at once was bad for her health before she had asked to step outside with him.

"Yeah, sure. We can go out for
smoke. Well, mainly you. That's still something i'd never do a second time though. Not too fond of the smell nor taste.
With that, he got up and followed Bianca outside of the pub so she could smoke her cigarette in peace. He wasn't really worried about the drinks being missing but he was a bit worried about somebody putting something in them if they were left unattended for too long. Uchida folded his arms and leaned against the walls of the pub. He wanted to look compose but with the liquor in his system, he was mainly just trying to hold himself up from the inevitable trip of goign from tipsy to drunk. Uchida did refuse the smoke when one was offered to him though.

#14Bianca Fleur † 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Bianca Fleur †
ONE COULD NOT COUNT
The vampyre noticed how Uchida’s behavior had changed from the way it was before he drank alcohol. This made her wonder, how long would it last until he was drunk. Bianca’s scarlet eyes lit up, a nefarious thought forming in her mind. If she could get him really drunk...since she felt a bit hungry, too. She inhaled the dry winter air and sighed, then took another drag. The season offered a lot of good stuff, such as the nice cool weather, but at the same time there were some annoying things about winter. Like everything got dry. Her skin, her lips and the air. Not to forget the most irritating of all - the bugs. Bianca hated the bugs.

So, what’s your favorite part about winter, apart from the nice weather? Unless you aren’t a fan of the cold,”
she chuckled. Being a vampyre, she was naturally fond of the cold compared to the heat. That was why she usually stayed indoors during the days of summer and only went outside during the night which was her prime time. Oak Town was like the middle place for both seasons. It wasn’t too hot during summer, nor was it very cold during the winter, so it was a nice place to settle down. Bianca had lived here pretty much all her life, so the only reason she wanted to move to a different place - namely Dahlia - was because she liked change.

#15Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Uchida was somewhat feeling worse by the minute. He wasn't feeling official sick but it was somewhere in that grey area of feeling bad. Still, maybe what he needed was some fresh air after all. Stepping outside with the woman, it was dark out now.  It was cool and dry tonight and it was less crowded in the streets now. The establishments around and nearby on the other hand were started to fill up, including the Swineherd Pub itself. Uchida didn't mind coming out for a little while but he was a little worried that they would lose their seats, if not there drinks. Well, honestly, Uchida didn't care too much about the drinks since he thought he may or may not vomit if he ingested any more of that stuff but he didn't exactly want to stand around in a pub doing nothing.

Jamming his hands into his pockets, Uchida leaned against a near by surface and closed his eyes for a few moments. His head was pounding a little bit but doing this reduced the stress of it. While getting comfortable, he heard Bianca's question. He replied with "Hm. I do enjoy a windy breeze from time to time but i can't say i'm all to fond of it being super cold. I guess i'm just not used to the weather constantly changing though. Where i used to reside, it was hot all year round. The only time it was cool was if there was a major storm or something. This is a nice change of pace but it seems i can't keep up with this crazy mainland weather." Uchida sighed a bit.

#16Bianca Fleur † 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 am

Bianca Fleur †
ONE COULD NOT COUNT
Bianca laughed a bit, inhaling from her cigarette and blowing out a puff of smoke. The sky had turned into a deep red as the sun began to set, and in a while it slowly turned darker, shifting into a gloomy indigo. The vampyre gazed up to see the twinkling lights as she listened to Uchida speak. Of course he was bothered by the cold. Bianca on the other hand was pretty fond of it. I prefer the cold compared to the heat. It’s probably because I’m basically immune to it whereas the heat really bothers me. The streetlamps came to life as she spoke, guiding pedestrians on their way in the darkness of night.

She noticed how people were starting to fill up the Swineherd Pub and decided they should probably return inside, otherwise they might lose their seats. Her cigarette was halfway finished when she dropped it to the ground and pressed her heel on it. Uchida was leaning to the wall when she said, Let’s go inside.She wondered if he could even handle more drinks, but she predicted otherwise and he might end up becoming her food. As she walked back into the bar, she saw that their seats were still vacant and quickly sat on hers before someone else could.

#17Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:06 am

Uchida chuckled a bit after hearing her laugh. He was a little glad she found it amusing but nonetheless, still annoyed about his headache. It seems the street lights of Oak had finally came on to bright up the streets and lead people around. That was fine for everybody else but it seems Uchida couldn't stand the light which was partly his fault for staring directly at it. He just never saw so many in one place before, where as where he came from it was one every five or six pathways. It might as well have been day time to him. After awhile of standing outside, he heard Bianca say that she was more fond of the cold than to the heat which was okay as well. He always thought it was either a matter of birthplace or time of birth which shaped your preferences. It was hot all year round where Uchida grew up so it was only natural that he was fond of heat over the cold. That he didn't really cope with it too well to begin with.  After a bit, Bianca had said that they should go inside and Uchida was completely okay. He managed to get some fresh air and he did feel a little better but he was started to get cold so he jumped at the chance to head back in.

On his way in, Uchida pondered something. He wanted to know more about Lord Servas since he always managed to work for him in some way or the other. Uchida decided he didn't want to pry too hard into a lord's life but at the same time, he was really curious of what he was like around these parts. "Yo, you know anything about that Lord Servas guy? I seem to always find myself mixed up with him and he kinda gives me the creeps. I figured if i learned a little bit mroe about him, i'd be able to cope better when i have to meet him for duties occasionally." Uchida had said, words slurred a bit. He wasn't sure if he'd get much out of her but he was curious to see if this guy was as well known as they say he is.

#18Bianca Fleur † 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Bianca Fleur †
ONE COULD NOT COUNT
After Bianca situated herself on the barstool, she turned to Uchida once again, picking her glass and taking a sip of her drink to warm her up after coming back from outside. It was much warmer inside, and the amount of people who had just arrived was probably one of the reasons contributing to the heat. She received different smells from them, a mix up of body odour and perfumes. Although the bar was filled with the chatter of the customers, you could hear a barely audible tune playing in the background. She noticed that they had just started playing it because she didn’t remember hearing any music before she went outside.

It seemed Uchida was pretty much drunk at this point and had started talking about the Phantasms - Lord Servas the head of the family, to be exact. As he spoke she began to wonder if he was affiliated to a dark guild like herself, since he talked about working for the Lord, but you wouldn’t know that he was dealing with illegal stuff unless you were part of an illegal organization yourself, so it could be that he was taking the jobs that he offered for the ‘good’ guilds. And Bianca knew about some of those jobs. She was from Oak Town after all, so she knew quite a lot about the Phantasms.

I’ve never worked for him directly, so I don’t know much about him,” she said. The second part was a lie since she had worked for the other members of the Phantasm family.

#19Guest 

MANDALA [Private/Bianca] Empty Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:09 am

Following the woman inside, he could feel the warmth on his skin from his hands immediately. It was quite amazing even though he had already been in here not too long ago. Must be him adjusting from cold to hot again which is fine by him as long as he could feel some kind of warmth. Yep, with this he was sure of what he he previously about preferring the heat over the cold. Uchida followed the woman back to the bar stools where they're drinks were. He pulled out his stool and placed himself on it in a rather strange manner before adjusting himself on the stool and sitting up properly. This was probably a sign that Uchida was deep in his cups but still managed to hang on, somewhat.  Uchida covered his ears a little bit, it was noisier than usual now. It was noisy before but now it was lively. Uchida mainly preferred peace and quiet so this crowd was really getting on his nerves. Sudden;y, he thought maybe he was a bit too hasty in wanting to go back inside. But it was either loud and nosy or cold and uncomfortable. Looking at his previous options, the former was better so he was content with thinking he choose the lesser evil. Uchida reached for the cup in front of him, examining it a little bit and putting it back down. The heat and stench of others made the liquor seem a bit more repulsive to drink since it was so powerful, it seemed like he could taste it and didn't want the liquor and the smells overwhelming him at once.

Uchida slumped down onto the table in front of him, resting his head on the counter. Bianca began to speak about Lord Servas but he didn't quite catch it. It seems that he was at his limit and was about vomit. After a few moments, Uchida jumped up from off the stool, knocking over the remaining liquor and ran to the nearest restroom. He then went into a toilet stall and vomited into one of toilets. Wheezing and gagging, Uchida forced the contents of his stomach in the past few hours back up and into the urinal. Shortly after, an ear piercing scream came from the the two stalls in between him. He clutched his ears and wondered why people were screaming. When Uchida looked up, he saw a female peering over and looking at him. Suddenly, it hit him that the nearest bathroom wasn't exactly the best choice. Uchida made a mad dash out of the stall and back into the pub. A few people had spotted him when he first went in and seemed to eagerly wait for his return before they started to roar with laughter. Uchida then went to the furthest corn of the pub and decided to hide there instead of going back to where Bianca was.

[Exit.]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum