Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anklebiters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:50 am

Evangeline
Eva too two steps down, letting Alice take caution and close the door behind them and made sure that it was stuck correctly. She heard the march of footsteps outside the door as well. It seemed like several pair of feet all going in a neat line to God knew what. Eva was still not sure about the structure of the village they were in. They had no intel except that they may or may not be under a prison or in something’s hone. Eva didn’t want to guess what would happen to them in either scenarios, letting Alice take the lead as she followed close behind, slowly getting her reigns back on her reality.

They walked down the stairs for a while and it seemed to go on until Eva caught a glimpse, over Alice’s shoulder, a big arena. “What do you think it is for?” Eva voiced Alice’s question, looking around and finding that everything was empty. “What would those creatures need such a big arena for?” Eva was curious too but as she pursed her lips in thought, Eva finally remembered that they needed to find the fire mage. “I’m not sure if we have time for this, Alice”.

Anklebiters - Page 2 R1pERCr
#27Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:54 am

Nastasya
Alice tiptoed down the stairs that were to get to your spot in this theater. She was agreeing with Eva but her big cat eyes were focused on a movement that she could only see apparently and her ears showed a twitch as she caught a noise of someone sighing. "I think I know exactly why they need this." she said as she hunched a little down to make sure no one would be able to spot her, her eyes scanned the other side of the balcony seats and she walked towards the edge, she hunched behind the wall that would normally reach a bit below her hips, the perfect height to see over if you were part of the audience. She got up and looked over it with only her ears, forehead and eyes seeing it and she recognized the man fighting, or well one of them. She quickly lowered herself and headed back to Evangeline a little upstairs.

"They are forcing the kidnapped people to fight. He is there, down there." she whispered as she pointed to the hole in the middle of these balcony seats. This was bad because how would they get him out. Her ears were flat on her head as she was trying to think of something.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#28Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:05 am

Evangeline
Eva watched curiously as Alice carefully slid over to the edge of the balcony. Eva wanted to follow but knew that she didn’t have the reflex that Alice had to actually pull something like that off. As Alice peeked at what was going on, Eva took a look at her hand. There was something there, her powers, but it was also not there. She hoped that it was the side effect of how she was knocked out. There was no reason for her magic to feel so foreign and it worried her quite a bit.

But she was shook out of her reverie when she heard Alice mention about how they were making their prisoners fight. “What?” she almost yelled, barely catching herself before she even did so. “That is not good, Alice. This means that we are most likely next. In other words, they are going to try and find us. But more importantly, is that fire mage going to be ok? We need to get back to the town somehow,” she told her, still trying to get a clear idea of what was going on. What was it with that day that had started out so ordinary but is quickly turning out to be a nightmare?

#29Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:09 am

Nastasya
Alice shook her head, "I don't know what do. He is fighting some other human right now, I bet there are creatures downstairs." She didn't want to look another time, but she need to do something. Maybe this explained why there were people walking through the hallways, they were already looking for them. They had to be quick. She cursed softly and turned to look at the hole that would lead down into the area. "I don't think we can do anything, how's your magic? You control it, it's fine?" she had no idea what was going on in Eva her mind but because she said she had not felt it or well she thought that Eva had said it because she asked if Alice had felt her magic.

"The element of surprising jumping downstairs over there is too dangerous because we don't know how many will be there. We need to get out before we can do something or at least you get out and I'll figure something out." she said something and she perched up as she thought she heard something, "But we have to get out here now."

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#30Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:20 am

Evangeline
Eva was at a loss of what to do as well. The fire mage had came with them to help and now he was fighting some other human for the entertainment of those goblin like creatures. She didn’t know how to feel about that. Was that the reason that they had healed them? So that they could enjoy a true duel? Eva’s thoughts flew out in all corners.

When Alice asked her about the magic, Eva smiled nervously. “I’m fine. I can still feel my magic. It’s just a little faint. It must be because I got hit and knocked out so nothing to worry,” she tried to hide her own fear. It didn’t seem like something as simple as that. Eva would be lying if she said she had never been in a situation like this before but no matter what happened, her magic had not completely out of feel like this.

“I agree. There is no point in going down there and getting captured again. And, I’m not leaving you here alone. I can still use my magic. My mind might be elsewhere but I’m still processing most of what’s going on. We just need to figure out a way to escape”.

#31Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:23 am

Nastasya
She nodded when Evangeline explained and even though she had the feeling they needed to get out of her quickly, there were things they needed to take care off. She took the leaves off that were on her arm, "Maybe this helps. I mean you must be hit on the head, can't be nice." She made sure it was on the bump that they made and she took a bandage out of her dimensional pocket and wrapped it a bit difficult around her right forearm to make sure that there would come no dirt into the little wounds.

"I think it's best if one of us gets out and the other will go back to free him. Someone needs to tell the authority to send more help." More fire mages. She wanted to look down another time but the change to be spotted was too big, "Let's take that door." she said and she pointed at one of the four that all came out to this balcony, it wasn't the same as they had taken because she had broken that door but they should get out and perhaps more downstairs. Where else would they go, they needed a window.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#32Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:32 am

Evangeline
Eva smiled when she felt Alice wrap the medicinal leaf around her forehead. She was glad that she got into this sort of messy situation with Alice. If not, it was most likely that she would have been standing in place of the fire mage. “Thanks, Alice,” she smiled, adjusting the leaf over her head. It did help her a bit in the sense that Eva was final starting to think beyond the point of pain again. Yet, she was also worried that the signal with her magic was still very weak. It was there but it still, it didn’t feel like hers.

“I’m not sure if it is a good idea to split in this kind of place. We can somehow try to free the fire mage together,” Eva said. She wasn’t sure if it was the best idea but she still thought that sticking together would be much better than going in separate ways and not being able to defend each other. At least with two, they stood some kid of chance.

“Let’s go,” Eva agreed when Alice pointed towards a door which did seem slightly different than the rest. Maybe there will be something else waiting for them. Maybe a hiding place until later.

#33Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:36 am

Nastasya
Alice made with one last glance at Evangeline sure she was alright for now as she headed towards the door that she pointed out. It was now that she realized it the only door, the others were just doorways without a piece of wood in front of it and she made first sure to listen before she opened it carefully and looked inside, Another stairway going down. She had the idea to push her spear into the sort of wood to make sure if she could see something because this stairway was dark as well.

She hurried downstairs as she thought she heard footsteps again. They passed a door but she heard the grunts from the fire mage and someone else, which were loud enough to cover their footsteps and she passed more down and ended up in a room with a dead end. "No they have to be kidding!" she said in an agitatted whisper but there was food here and medicine, if only she did notice. But she was too busy with trying to find a way to get out of her and a plan to get the fire mage with them and there was just no way with this room that ended in a dead end. Or she might have missed a door?!

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#34Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:42 am

Evangeline
Eva was not far behind Alice as they sneaked past the door and went down, arriving at a room that seemed like a dead end. Alice sounded agitated as Eva tried to look around with the limited amount of vision she had as a normal human. She felt around the small shelves there, finally figuring out where they were. “Alice, this is a storage room. There is food and medicine here, both of which we are in dire need of,” she told him as Eva’s hands found some bread. She threw some to Alice. “Catch” and she took some for herself.

She held one in her mouth as her hands again trailed around, fumbling with medicinal herbs and plants. “I’m not exactly sure what these are for but I think we will something here to completely heal ourselves with,” she told the orange haired neko, biting off a piece of the bread and taking her time to chew it into her system. In a way, Eva was glad that they were finally getting something to eat. If she was going to somehow get out of there, she was sure that she would be in need of it. Not to mention, Eva still didn’t know what exactly was going on with her magic.

#35Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:48 am

Nastasya
Alice had gone around the walls to spot things such as a door, a hidden one or another way to get out of here instead of having to go back upstairs again, pass that door again, who said they would be able to for a second time. She turned to look at Eva when she heard her and she frowned but caught the piece of bread and at that moment noticed how hungry she was so she quickly took a bite and munched on while searching on. "If you look at that I will find the second door. It would be stupid if in a good build fort you will only have one door reaching for the storage room." she said thinking in ways of strategy and she hurried along the walls with her hand to feel for a breeze or so. Maybe Eva should do this with her wind magic, but she didn't want to ask too much from her friend at this moment. They always seemed to end up in weird situations. "I bet there must be an antidote like the same as on the leaves." she pointed out thinking out loud and eating some more, almost there, she was sure of it, there must be another way.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#36Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:57 am

Evangeline
Alice seemed to be busy searching for the other door while Eva stuffed her face with bread. She couldn’t help it. Eva was hungry after all the running around and other stuff that they had been doing. But Alice did have a point about how a storage room only having one door and not to mention this one door being something that lead to an arena. There should be something that maybe led them outside.

Now she was curious too. Maybe there was a way that she could find it. Eva tried to get a feel of her magic again. It was so faint but it was still there. Eva guessed that she had one shot at this. “Let me see if I can find something,” she told Alice, concentrating hard on the flow of wind in that room. Indeed, there was another current of air flowing from a direction opposite to that of the arena. “I think I found something,” she informed her trusted partner, going up to a shelf in the corner of the room and pushing it aside. It slid right over, exposing to them, another door. “I wonder if this is what we were looking for?”

#37Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Nastasya
It seemed that Eva was up for helping and while she did Alice finished the last of her bread quickly so she could help as well. They found the secret passway and it was another door that needed to be opened and she quickly worked on that. She ran into the hallway that appeared freckles of sunlight were visible but there was something obstructing them. It was the same type of Liana as that had captured them upstairs. That had held her down. She swallowed it was as if again the plant was looking at her but that was nonsense. She told Eva that she saw daylight. This was their way out. Until the Liana indeed grabbed both her ankles and wrists. Nope. It was like a guard. It was like a creatare and it was protecting the storage room. She should have known with tree creatures like that. She should have thought about it. She was fighting the gas it was emitting. It would probably make her loose her conscious again and she didn't want that. She summoned her spear and tried to stab it again but it didn't seem to work. They had to hurry. They needed fresh air. And quick!

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#38Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Evangeline
Eva let lice go in first, following right after. At the sight of sunlight, even Eva thought that they were going to escape. At least, that was until she saw some sort of the plant creature grab Alice and bind her. Eva’s eyes widened. ‘Not again,’ she thought as her hands reached forward to grab Alice and pull her out of it only to realize a few moments later that she was grabbed by the same thing. It wrapped around her arms and legs, stopping her from moving. Eva struggled, desperately trying to summon her magic. But it didn’t work. Not even a breeze flew over them as the liana caught them and produced some sort of smoke that had Eva’s head feeling dizzy. The same images of her mother, blood and the infant crying was the last image that flashed by her mind as it slowly sank into darkness. There was no one there, not even Anemoi or her wind spirits. Was that it? Was she finally losing her powers? She wanted to scream, call out for help, somehow save Alice but nothing worked out. There was no wise voice inside her head anymore. She couldn’t even feel much of her contract.

#39Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Nastasya
Alice moved her head away from left to right. No, no this couldn't be true. She was made for this, she had a spear for this, which just fell on the ground and made an awful noise in the closed off cave hall. No, someone should save them, she wanted to scream for help. She couldn't even look behind her for Evangeline, Kon would have saved her. She felt angry at herself for still not being able to do anything.

All she could see was him and she wanted to cry it out but nothing worked as she slowly tried to fight staying awake. She could hear Eva say it to her what seemed like hours ago. But it was no use as she lost it and closed her eyes no longer able to fight it. She had no idea what happened next, that guards came. Tree like creatures with the anklebiters that would bring the two of them to the fighting pit to make sure no one was escaping again.

Had only a handful of people watched the Fire Knight and the other captive, there were a lot of people now around the arena, some even at the balcony where they had been before. A cat woman and another knight and they had to fight each other even though they were obvious friends. What would happen. Alice opened her eyes and found herself on the ground, curled up in what looked like sand. Her eyes travelled, she didn't get up immediately because of the headache but she stared at some blood drops right in front of her and her eyes saw Eva, that's when she sat up and noticed that it was their time to fight, either each other or together but she thought that the first option made more sense with what they had seen before. Her spear was next to her and she grabbed it quickly, it just gave her an assured feeling, for now.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#40Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:50 am

Evangeline
There was what appeared to be endless darkness all around her. Her feet moved on its own yet she didn’t feel it. For what seemed to be an eternity, Evangeline walked down the undefined path of darkness. Apart from the black shadows that creeped up on her body, her brain picked up nothing. She didn’t stop nor even think for a second that it was a dream. It felt all too real, like she was truly climbing a hallway made of darkness.

At the end of the road stood what looked like a gate. It towered over her at an estimated height of ten meters and on two sides of the large surface was placed two inanimate creatures. Creatures? Was that truly the word for them? They looked human yet Eva knew they were not. They looked like angels with the long elegant fabric that wrapped around them, yet, Eva knew that was not what they were. A hand gently went up to rest on the door and suddenly, everything was so clear. Her panting breath, her thumping heart, a heat that swallowed her, the sparkling spirits that floated behind her, the eyes that judged her; all too clear.

“Ah!” She gasped. Amber eyes shot open, blinking and moving frantically as her vision shifted from white to dark and then to what looked like the ceiling. Her breath came in short gasps, her body slightly numb. What had happened? Where was she? Where did the large gate go? Eva’s thoughts scattered, picking up nothing but images flew into them. Anklebiters, fire, darkness, arena,…Alice…Alice.

Eva violently sat up, a sudden energy flowing into her. She finally remembered and looked around, stopping when her eyes found the familiar orange haired Knight. “Alice…” she whispered, her voice barely audible. That’s when she noticed the rest of her surroundings. They were in the same arena they have seen only a while ago, the place that their fire mage friend was fighting in not too long ago. Reality knocked hard on her head. Even within the crowd of confusion, it stood out. She looked at Alice once more. Was there no other option?

#41Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:32 am

Nastasya
Her ears perched up as she heard Evangeline whispered to her. She nodded to make sure that Eva noticed she heard her. She was still checking out what was happening. But she heard the creatures all yell something and she would believe it wasn't something sweet but to support the fight. A half human, tree like person stepped into the ring and she wanted to get up but he pushed her down immediately. He again made gurgling sound related to the human like speech the tree like things had made.

"You might wonder why people like you would start to fight. I will tell you why. Else we torture the other." Most people would perhaps not understand how this works. But it meant that the damage Alice could inflict on Eva was the most she could get. So she slowly got up again. The man creature left. She would form her scarle armour. "Trust me I have a plan." she whispered as she darted forward with the spear in her hand to hit Evangeline on her left flank.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#42Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:57 am

Evangeline
The incessant cheering of the crowd made Eva’s head hurt. She understood, even though their language flew past her head, that they were egging on Eva and Alice to fight. Somehow, they even seemed a lot more energetic than how they were for the previous fight. Were they the grand finale to their entertainment? Eva groaned, a hand going up her head to rub at her temples. She saw that Alice already had her spear up in her hand and followed the neko to stand up.

She heard the tree creature loud and clear once she ignored the gurgling little sounds. Her eyes followed Alice as she donned her scarlet armor and took a better grip on the spear. Eva sighed and tried to feel for her magic. It was so soft that Eva almost felt like it was gone. She was sure that Alice had a plan. As helpless as they were, she didn’t think they would start attacking each other without having an idea for their end game.

She stepped out quickly to the right, trying to miss the stab of the spear and hoping to put a little distance between them, stepped backwards so that they had at least a three meter distance between them. If Alice followed and came after her, she would use her Wind slash spell to hit Alice and maybe knock her back a bit.

Spoiler:

#43Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:24 am

Nastasya
Alice got a wind gush against her but it didn't hurt as it simply hit the part of the armour nor changed anything to her stance. She would follow Evangeline. Having her spear cross in front of her from the point to the left to the back on the right and up as she was holding the point low to make no mistakes. As she crossed the three meters in a quick run and made the same starting movement going for Evangeline her right flank this time however she changed her motion by swinging her right shoulder into it and moving the back end of the spear to Evangeline her temple. She didn't want to hurt her friend and hoped that she would dodge even though her speed. Alice had to consider only using her spear. She needed to keep the element of surprise.

She stood very close to Evangeline. "Sorry. This is going to hurt. But it needs to look serious. Stay close so I can explain." She said as she hit Evangeline with just her knuckles around her stomach. Picking her ribs which would hurt less hopefully compared to her liver or so. "They don't know I am a requip. I hope that we can find out their leader. I will throw my lance at him." Case a diversion.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#44Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:59 am

Evangeline
Eva grit her teeth. She was still having problems with her magic so much so that she was not even able to make any more spells. It had taken a lot of concentration to even make the last spell which obviously didn’t affect Alice with the armor she wore. When Alice made a move for her right flank and then suddenly changed the motion to her temple, Eva tried to dodge, barely making it with her reaction speed but even Eva couldn’t dodge the punch to her stomach.

She groaned in pain but held on. She wouldn’t be able to fight back but she heard Alice’s voice. “Got it,” she muttered out even within the pain and took her eyes off of Alice to take a look around the crowd. There, right in front of her and behind Alice was a large throne in which a bigger Anklebiter from what they have seen before sat. It looked almost like a giant but wasn’t as big but it was different from the rest in the sense that its skin was completely black. “Behind you, Alice. I’m gonna grab your hand and spin you around a bit, requip to your lance and throw it,” she told her, grabbing the hand Alice used to punch her and moving forward, trying to spin them around.

#45Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:13 am

Nastasya
As she had punched Eva, she heard a roar going through the crowd. Apparently they were celebrating that there was something. "Hit my jaw. Do something first. They will not be distracted enough. But indeed make me turn around. When I give you the sign I will throw it." She grabbed a hold of her spear again with two hands. But her hand was taken by Eva and she let go to be spun around as she tried to make it look like it was impossible to stop it, she had to help Evangeline because of the weight of her armour. She took a few stumbling steps backwards to make some distance so she could see the anklebiter king. It was indeed quite obvious. She had just missed the opportunity to see him as she had her back on him the whole time.

She collected herself to make another attack on Evangeline by switching again. Making her spear point first go for Eva her liver before dropping it before the collision and putting her right shoulder into it and make the top again going for her head. If that was blocked she would try another thing my shoving the spear back in her hand and only fight with the spear point and the back use as extra bonus in case she needed to turn. The roars for the fight were louder. "take a step away from me." She whispered as they fought and she would get to a distance as well as trying to catch her breath. It was hard if you couldn't fight all out but had to think more about being careful. "NOW!" She said and summoned her red lance that she threw. They should install better security.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#46Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:38 am

Evangeline
Eva managed to spin themselves around, albeit with Alice’s own help. It was frustrating how Eva could do nothing to either defend herself or even attack. She tried again to channel more magic power into her, failing when the wind spirits again denied her access to her magic. Eva had no choice but to defend herself against Alice with her physical powers. She was fast enough to dodge all the attacks Alice made with her spear point and back. With every attack she dodged, Eva also took steps back, moving them a bit closer to the king that sat behind her. They just needed some sort of distraction to make the move now.

To make things easier for Alice, Eva moved out of Alice’s way by taking a step away from her. She purposefully channeled enough magic in her hands to make a distraction, as if to let the crowd believe that she was going to do something impressive when honestly, all she was allowed to do with the power she painfully amassed was create a rotating ball of wind on her right fist. When Alice threw the Lance out at the King, Eva stood up straight behind her, the ball of wind fading. She went for the smaller ankle biters holding the fire mage instead. They were standing to a side on the arena and not up in the balconies. She guessed it was to remind Alice and Eva that this was what they were fighting for? She didn’t know. All she guessed was that if they freed him, they would have a bigger chance in the chaos to escape.

#47Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:01 am

Nastasya
She quickly grabbed her other spear from the ground and threw it to one of the guards at the door. Not that it was necessary for them to take because the ring wall came just below their hips and they would be able to climb over. Which was exactly what she did. Thanks to her fight some of the weaker anklebiters were afraid and the king was dead which created quite some chaos. "Get him and let's get out of here!" She yelled to Evangeline while she let the lance and the spear disappear and her claws came out to fight the smaller goblins that were fighting her out of frustration that she killed the king. "Store room!" She yelled again to Evangeline to get out of here. She was drained of her power by fighting someone she didn't want to fight. Konstantin could handle her but Eva seemed to have problems with her magic, "You go first I will follow." To cover her back for the anklebiters that were coming. Only the weaker ones and this time she was still wearing armour so it was no change to be bitten. They had healed her and now they were paying for their mistake. She wasn't sure how the fire mage was doing but she was sure that if he couldn't use magic at the moment, they would find something to make a fire in the store room. Had they known about the plants blocking the exit before that. They would have found it there as well. She would walk backward slowly to make sure none of the anklebiters could follow. If they reached the door she would block it with her lance. She could summon it back later.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#48Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:36 am

Evangeline
Eva grabbed the fire mage after fighting off some anklebiters by herself. She was doing it all automatically, listening to Alice and reflexively moving herself. It was as if she couldn’t think for herself which was probably true since Eva’s head was still clouded by other thoughts. At some point she heard the fire mage tell her he can’t use his magic but Eva didn’t bother with it. She was in the same state at him and from the looks of it, it was permanent but Eva didn’t want to think about that right now.

She ran, following Alice into the storage room. She guessed what Alice was thinking. They needed something to make a fire and Eva remembered seeing some plants and items that they could use, provided that their fire mage can at least produce some sparks. Somehow the anklebiters were a lot more concerned about Alice which made her do fine since she could take it with the armor she wore and Eva had time to get to the storage room and somehow help the fire mage after her. She ran to the shelves that she saw some plants and herbs that if ground together to form a fine powder, could potentially cause fire.

#49Nastasya 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 am

Nastasya
As soon as she was sure that the door was blocked from being opened again, she ran downstairs to the store room that she had found before. She checked their comrade to make sure he was okay, "Did you find something?" She said after she grabbed a bit of the medical leaves they found before. She stuffed them in her dimensional pocket as well as tried to take care of some of their wounds. She was fine for now but as the most capable member of this squad so suddenly she would keep her armour on.

They had to hurry because there were two things happening. One they would force the door and two they would go around to get to the other side of the cavern to stop them. They had maximum five minutes to be out of here before that. So that meant they had to hurry. As soon as she took care of the Fire mage named Cedric his wounds she hurried to find the switch again for the door. As long as the door was closed the plant wouldn't be able to attack them. She held on to the door until the fire was ready and she opened it to attack the plant and make sure to attack it also with her spear to chop off branches. "Run!" She told Eva. Holding on to the fire mage to carry him for now. She held her hand stretched out and the lance appeared. Man which part of the forest where they?

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#50Evangeline 

Anklebiters - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:32 am

Evangeline
Eva started to pound out the herbs as much as she could. She also tore it up and turned them into as little bits as possible before she asked the fire mage named Cedric to grab some of them in his hands. She asked him to throw it at the plant guard with his fire magic. It would most likely cause an explosion big enough to engulf that plant and take it down. With their plan ready and Eva somewhat alert of the situation, they all got into position.

When Alice opened the door, Eva gave order to the fire mage to throw the explosive herbs at it. As he did so and the fire engulfed it, she watched Alice take care of the rest of it and the three of them managed to escape. Eva felt bad that she had to let Alice take care of everything now. She would have to tell her later and apologize for her own incompetency in aiding in their escape. As it stood now, Eva was nothing more than extra baggage.

She did, however, do what she could do. She had managed to grasp an idea of which way they should be going in by sensing in which direction the wind blew. She guided their group towards the forest that they came through that morning, using her last bit of wind magic she had to force out of herself to attack the anklebiters in the way with her wind slash spell.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum