Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Blue Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zenith Gancelot 

Something Blue Quest Empty Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:04 am

Zenith Gancelot
Today, In orchidia, i decided to take on a quest by a guy named Dex Miller. He said to me to wait near the forest when it is nearly dawn. When i arrived at the entrance off the forest, i can see someone walking, a young man an afro hair. he greeted me with politeness.

"you must be the wizard, right? ",
   "yes i am the wizard, so what's the objective?"

He turned his head left and right, his face showing tremendous fear, when he finally opened his mouth i was shocked of this,

"b-by the river, there is a b-big blue ball.."

then he starts to murmur something like the ball is the culprit of the newest case.

"shall we have a look then?"
       "oh, right, p-please, follow me."

he showed the way to the river, and the sun is starting to set, luckily i brought a torchlight along with me, i pull out the torchlight from my backpack and turned it on, lighting the way ahead of us.  We go deeper, and deeper into the forest,the forest is quite beautiful, i must say. As we walked on i just realized of something,

"umm, can i ask you a question?"
         "yes, you may ask me, the famous detective
          that solves the great alcatraz crime."
    "why are we going through the forest while we
      wanted to go to the river?"

his face showed confusement and then i started to explain to him,

" the orchidia river is located in the town
       remember??"

his face went from confusement into a shock,

"ehh?!?! isn't  river supposedly be in a
           forest?!?!"

i had sighed and explain to him that not all rivers are located in a forest. so after all that walk, we have to go back, i just wasted my time, i supposedly be noted by this fact first,how silly i am. When we reached the town, i showed him the way to the river, but after a while he started to make the lead, maybe to a specific place where the big blue ball supposed to be. After walking a few blocks of the town, i heard the sound of gushing water, the river must be near by, and after a while, i can see the river. We are all alone and there is no one else there. The sky is red-orange in color, i sat on a rock and he did too, i had then asked him,

"so where is this big blue ball?"
         "we have to wait until it is completely dark,
           and turn off that torchlight, or we won't be
           able to see it."
     "we can't see it? does this ball thingy emits
       light?"
          " Hmm, you are clever indeed, this thing
             does emit light."

I turned off the torchlight but kept it in the grasp of my hand, just in case anything happened. When it is totally dark, stars shine above us and the moon companies the loneliness of the night.

Words: 501

#2Zenith Gancelot 

Something Blue Quest Empty Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:23 am

Zenith Gancelot
A moment after that, a big blue ball appeared in front of our eyes, the ball is spinning with grace and it is also glowing a light blue light, the sight of it is mesmerizing and also it feels like the ball is the only thing that matters in my life, i feel like i want to touch, i-i- want to touch it! i walked into the river, towards the ball of light, i do not care of getting wet and it seems like dex is not stopping me or argued with me, but he too wants to touch the ball of light, we just can not resist it, went i was face to face with the ball of light, I stare at it, amazed by this wonderful creation, i raised my hand, everytime i move my hand, i get closer to the ball of light, when i touched the ball of light, i feel like i have been taken back through time, at my past. I saw mother dindrane, saying that i should have faith and always give love, tears started to fall from my pulps, why?? what?? how is this... then suddenly a pulse pushed the both of us backwards and i heard a sudden thud. I tried to stand up and it seems like my leg received a cut and when i look around i saw that dex hit a large rock by the river and fainted, oh no, i had rushed towards him, and felt his pulse, it is still beating, thank goodness, i had carry him towards the hospital even tho i have a minor injury at my leg, that won't deplete m spirit plus it is just a cut, nothing more. when i was on my way to the hospital, the town's important figure, dacol Lubex showed up and he helped me to carry dex,

"what are you doing at this time kid?
                  what happened?"
       "I'll explain later, i do not think this is a
        suitable time, plus i feel like i am going to
        pass out."

he then stayed quite, understanding that i am tired, when we arrived at the hospital, the nurse took care of dex and one of them applied some medicine for my wound and even bandaged it. While the nurse is wounding my wound, Dacol then asked me what happened and i told him all about the big blue ball and how i saw a dead person talking to me and the part where the ball of light pushed as back and caused our injuries, the only thing i did not share with him is the part where we entered the forest. He then said to me, what do i think when i would like to go to this place, then i told him that i am a wizard, he said tht he can not believe someone small like is a wizard, but never mind i do not need his opinion. when dex woke up, he rewarded me for finishing the quest and thanked me for doing it, i said to him your welcome, and dulcan's face is shocked to see that i was paid, and now he sure believe that i am a wizard.

words:541

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum