Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Lamia Bird [Private | Miyu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Daiko Flayme 

A Lamia Bird [Private | Miyu] Empty Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:07 am

Daiko Flayme
Was it just him, or did the delicacies that were among the only edible things in this large town try to kill him from the inside? For about an hour, Hyōen had held on his stomach with a tired face, not sure nor knowing why the pain was irresistible; not the way that you would think, but in the bad, bad, BAD way. “Orgh… I think- *pain* I need a doctor…” he complained. Determined to find a way to ease the pain, he rolled down the roof, but gravity was pulling a joke and let him taste the cold ground with a slam. People who passed him thought at first that he was a dead corpse, until they heard the moans and sounds of pain. When that was heard, they moved away as quick as possible, causing some havoc in downtown. Hyōen, on the other hand, simply rolled towards some place where he could rest in peace, but what he didn’t notice was that the cure of a bad stomach was to move on…

He made it to the nearest food store, merely out of instinct. His stomach was eased, yet empty. All his animalistic senses and instincts of nature forced him to the first table as he spoke up: “Something with meat! I don’t care which, just something RAW and MEATY!” The chairmen and waiters were quite surprised by his roaring, but found their chance in earning quite the money by utilizing a starving customer. Immediately, they brought on the table what he ordered for; meat, meat and more RAW meat. His teeth shone like hail as he watched the food being served before him, before he clapped his hands together and thanked: “Bless you all! Now, stand back; it’s feasting time!” With hands on his arms, he dug into the meat and never felt so relieved when devouring raw carbon chains in the form of what came closest to his heart; pure meat. Not even cooked meat came to his taste; raw was the magical word.

It was making quite the fuss inside; other people wanted to enjoy their rather small foods compared to Hyōen and his habits. When the waiters and cook noticed that, then they felt guilty in bringing such an animal into their oh so delicate restaurant, in which they spoke: “P-Please! If you finish up, please leave; you’re disturbing the other customers!” With a little piece of bone on his jaw, Hyōen looked up, “You don’t have to pay a single coin; just eat up and LEAVE..!” After a few 5 seconds of silence, the Fire Mage nodded and finished up faster than they anticipated. Then, he moved out with a small chicken leg on his right hand for Coda, who was waiting in the skies outside as the crimson falcon-looking bird flew so majestically around. The pain in his stomach was gone, and it wouldn’t likely return for now as he strived out with an innocent smile on his face…

#2Miyu Kento 

A Lamia Bird [Private | Miyu] Empty Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:00 am

Miyu Kento
She just passed by in the town as she heard her stomach rumble. It was lunchtime and understandable to go somewhere for a place to eat. She stepped into a restaurant and the commotion. The young boy had something animalistic in him but it was nothing unpleased or violating about him. The others guests where more unpleasing for her taste. Simple etiquette as not known around the other snobbish commoners. The noble looking lady sat next to the wild boy and looked at the waiter with her stone cold eyes setting a chill to down his spine then she looked over the others. The jumped up and looked away from the current situation. She bluntly said. *"The boy suits this place for your customers also have a strong lack of manners. What an uneducated society am I correct? I would like tea and a bento with Ebi tempura. "* She said in a strong tone. *"Also inform your customers if they want a certain status they should also act like it then shallow brutes."* She looked to the one disgusted woman who viewed her with a scowl. Miyu gave her expressionless gesture and looked over to her. *"Excuse me miss I am not a mirror even though you might wish to have a complexion like mine due to you less groomed appearance."* Her eyes set over to Hyoen and she gave him a napkin. *"Here clean your face with this"*

#3Daiko Flayme 

A Lamia Bird [Private | Miyu] Empty Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:49 am

Daiko Flayme
Stuff… he didn’t quite remember what the actual word was due to the scent of Heaven that just passed him during the meal, but they put something in this meat. It wasn’t pure raw in the end? That couldn’t be; he made his request clear, RAW and MEATY. Spices could be called raw in some way, though, as they were pretty much- hey, that was the word! Although, in Hyōen’s case, a specific spice was within the meat that he ate and it sure as ever would stay dormant until the right time came for its presence to have an effect on his body.

People were looking. He could truly feel that despite having his face smashed on the table. He had, if remembering correctly, 23 seconds of joy, until the feeling of eating raw meat was overcome by the eyes of the other customers. Truth be told, he began feeling quite nervous by them now. “…” He kept his muth shut out of pure anxiety, Perhaps I should’ve been more- His thoughts suddenly went silent as he could hear another person sit down beside him, a proper voice of that of a lady who seemed to rebuke the folk. Slowly looking up, Hyōen wanted to see the saviour that rescued him from their evil eyes, in which he would spot a light-skinned, quite pretty woman. Her voice sounded a little too strong if it was her normal, though…

As she spoke to the other lady, Hyōen looked up from the table and thought: I… I just got saved by an angel! No way, mum was right; they do exist too! His eyes went out in awe and happiness of her support, until she handed out a napkin to him. “O-Oh, thanks..!” he replied joyfully as he wiped off whatever meat was left on his mouth and cheeks, “I really thought that I screwed up big time now. That wouldn’t be good for-“ A guest from behind them suddenly interrupted: “Look, of course we all look at him like that! He’s a mage, after all; that tattoo on his neck, there’s no doubt!” The fire mage turned around with an almost fuming expression and big, classic, angry eyes at the random guy. “Hey, that has nothing to do with my habits!” Hyōen replied with a clenched fist that showed his disagreement. His hair was displeased too as it lit up in a harmless, orange flame! He was getting excited in the wrong way, but what was people’s problem? “L-Look, just as all of you, he’s a customer…” the chef pronounced to everyone from the main kitchen, “Now, stop harassing and start eating! I have a business to run, and your blabbers won’t help at all..!”

#4Miyu Kento 

A Lamia Bird [Private | Miyu] Empty Mon May 01, 2017 8:53 am

Miyu Kento
She turned over giving a more menacing and cold sight to the other Customer then she turned around while her tea came. Like a Proper young lady, she took her tea and took a sip of it. She nodded as he thanked her as it was more of a gesture telling him it was no big problem of helping those. A Voice came out indicating that the boy across from her was a mage and also a member from a guild. She did see this before while entering the resturant and knew he was also a new member of the guild. Little that he know she was also a mage. She looked up to the customer again and said in a soft though very cruel manner. "I see you envy is strong for you probably lack the potential of being a Guild member."

The man raised from his chair looking at her furiously though was chased from the chef. As the waiter came to take miyus order her emotionless expression changed completely to a lovable smile which radiated from her appearance. "I am a little hungry .. so I will order 3 steaks medium rare , 2 pasta , 3 of your chicken filet with vegatables and that would be all." The Waiter was in shock from the order from such a frail and skinny woman. As her food came she took her fork and knife and started to cut the pieces small and eat. Between the small breaks of drinking some water and eating she looked to the wild boy with a gentle smile. "You are also from Lamia Scale , correct? I am a Healing Mage , my name is Miyu Kento ... it is a pleasure to meat you and your name is?"

#5Daiko Flayme 

A Lamia Bird [Private | Miyu] Empty Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 am

Daiko Flayme
After the envious customer was told off, the chef managed to make peace inside his beloved restaurant once more. The others settled in and tried to forget the event just recently, either having their eyes dig into the menus or by stuffing their mouths a little. His stomach was getting hungry after the intense spirit earlier, so Hyōen decided to ask for another meal: “U-Uhm… *cough* If you have more of that delicious meat from earlier… then it would be awesome.” His voice was a little lowered this time, though, as he didn’t wish to start over with the eyes and shouts and proclaims of obvious envy and problems that followed with them. He was smart enough to keep a little lower profile right now.

The lady who joined him had fascinated him in any way, and even her choice of meal gratified him. He had to pull himself together a little, though, to avoid losing his track into her bright face and silky hair. … Wait, does she know me?, he suddenly asked himself. Perhaps she knew a little; he was from the town’s respected guild, after all. In the middle of her meal, she suddenly smiled at him, which only made him go lost once again. If he wasn’t talking with an angel, then he would lose so much faith in this world. His hair kept emitting more and more of that pink fire. “… O-Oh,” he quickly stammered once after hearing her question, “Y-Yeah, that’s true-“ He quickly realized about her question’s way of setting and was about to conclude that she was from the same guild as well, or otherwise she wouldn’t say ‘also’. Smiling a little, he replied: “It’s nice to meet you too, Miyu…” Honestly, he would’ve complimented the cute name too if she didn’t ask about his so quickly. Giving out her full name, or what appeared to be that, he decided to do so as well and not just cover it up with the other name. “-My name is Daiko Flayme, or well, you can call me Hyōen.” A flame that also was cold as ice was the inspiration to that other name, but truth be told, he had a lack of familiarity with his real name. She turned out to be a guildmate of his, though, and also the first one that he met after that he returned from Worth Woodsea.

As his meal appeared on the table too, he took a bit and flensed it with his teeth. “… So you’re from Lamia Scale too, eh? It’s nice to see the guild proceeding since I took to Woodsea,” he spoke. For once, he was trying not to fade away in fascination of her appeal and brightness. “So how’s it going in the guild? I hope that everything is working out and all… hehe, I guess that my journey didn’t make much of a difference, though.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum