Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bael Starter Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tsukishima Higurashi 

Bael Starter Spells Empty Tue May 21, 2024 3:39 pm

Tsukishima Higurashi

Summon

Name: Lucian, Servant of the King
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Bael, the King of Demons | Lucian
Type: Summoning
Element: Arcane
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Sustain
Size: 2 Meters
Strength: 41
Speed: 21
Effect: Raising a hand in front of himself, Tsukishima calls forth Lucian’s name who emerges from a swirling portal.
Physiology: Lucian has jet black hair with streaks of red and gold. He has golden eyes and red pupils. He typically wears clothing that is akin to a butler and can pass for a normal human to the untrained eye.

Spells

Name: Demonic Step
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user stamps down causing a magic circle to appear directly under them, a burst of light will propel them, which allows them to dash in any direction up to 5 meters away at the user's own lunge/dash speed.

Name: Mana Redirection
Range: -
Effect: The user taps their left foot which causes a magic circle to appear underneath. This causes some of the user’s mana focus to be directed towards their feet allowing them to move freely atop any surface.

Name: Demon Flow
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user rears their fist back causing a spell circle to appear around the chosen fist. The user then delivers a powerful punch that launches a shockwave from the vibrations of their fist. The spell does no damage if it connects but instead knocks an opponent back up to 5 meters.

Name: Acceleration
Requirements: Bael, the King of Demons
Type: Other-buff
Effect: The user raises their hand, conjuring a 0.25-meter diameter magical circle beneath the target's feet. With a flick of their wrist, the circle shatters, imbuing the target with a D-ranked speed buff.

Last edited by Tsukishima Higurashi on Wed May 22, 2024 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Ryuko 

Bael Starter Spells Empty Wed May 22, 2024 1:30 am

Ryuko

Hello Tsukushima, for Lucian, are you trying to make a regular summon? because in case of a Champion summon you need at least B-rank to be able to summon an A-rank Champion. The other spells are fine.

#3Tsukishima Higurashi 

Bael Starter Spells Empty Wed May 22, 2024 8:32 am

Tsukishima Higurashi
For Lucian, I just wanted him to be a regular summon. I was going to save the Champion summons for later.

#4Ryuko 

Bael Starter Spells Empty Wed May 22, 2024 8:40 am

Ryuko

I see~ then he takes normal summon costs of a D-rank spell, only Champions have a % to them.

#5Tsukishima Higurashi 

Bael Starter Spells Empty Wed May 22, 2024 9:58 am

Tsukishima Higurashi
Got it. My mistake. I thought that was just a gimmick for Bael Summons. The mana cost has been updated.

#6Ryuko 

Bael Starter Spells Empty Thu May 23, 2024 5:44 am

Ryuko

The spells have been approved for use as starter spells.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum