Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fairy's Second Home.(Fairy Tail Only.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judith Karlinius 

A Fairy's Second Home.(Fairy Tail Only.) Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:21 pm

Judith Karlinius
In was an invite from Judith to all of her guild members, That she would be showing up at this set time here, Left boats for guild members to come to this place and paid off the people whom would ferry them here. For it was a grand opening for something magical. Locked away in the many secrets of Fairy Tail. Judith had found and over time did sneak away to clean up the place for the guild member to be able to come here.

She was brushing off a platform the members would be dropped off at when they arrive. Taking time to set up a table and start placing out glasses of water and juice for them to choose from. But the entire point point was for every one to experience this place for the first time rather then letting it be hidden away. Judith had put a decent amount of effort to make it some what neat.

#2Dan 

A Fairy's Second Home.(Fairy Tail Only.) Empty Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:00 pm

Dan
Dan smiled as he watches the enchanted instruments that he purchased just before taking off in his Aerial boat began to tune up before playing a familiar tune that the young man was familiar with as Dan began to sing along with the invisible band.

"Oh, Santiana gained the day
Away Santiana
"Wizard Saint of the west" they say
Along the plains of Desierto
Well, heave her up and away we'll go
Away Santiana
Heave her up and away we'll go
She's a fast clipper ship and a bully good crew
Away Santiana
And an old salty Yank for a captain too
Along the plains of Desierto"

Dan clapped along as the song continued and grabbed a cup of rum that he had stocked and began to dance around as he continued to sing happily.

"Well, heave her up and away we'll go
Away Santiana
Santiana fought for gold
Away Santiana
Around Iceberg through the ice and snow
Well, heave her up and away we'll go
Away Santiana
Along the plains of Desierto."

Dan continued to sing various songs until it was time to land at Tenrou which he did with a large grin. As his ship touched down on the water next to the beach Dan grabbed boxes of various drinks some alcoholic some not that he acquired during his travels and began to unload them onto the beach as he saw Judith cleaning off a platform probably for the other members of the guild to land at. "Greetings Master Judith I hope I'm not to early." Dan finished with a small laugh as he walked over towards the fairy master to await any other members.

#3Judith Karlinius 

A Fairy's Second Home.(Fairy Tail Only.) Empty Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:09 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was an interesting change to see what went on, the first to arrive was Dan on something she did not expect. If anything Judith was not shocked but seemed if anything delighted and happy about these things and over all was a thing she enjoyed seeing. If anything seeing Dan show up on a massive airship like he did, was the most Fairy Tail thing she could ever expect some one. If anything she felt like it was entirely how some one should enter these places. If anything it was pretty interesting to see some one do this. She would answer his question." You just might be, After all no one else has shown up yet."Judith was sadly disappointing him in that matter.

Even if it was not the most horrible situation."I must say, What a good way to show up here, I expected everyone to sail on the water. I am impressed."Judith then would walk on to Dan's airship to casually walk over to were Dan was unloading the boxes from and helped him. Did Judith have to do this? not entirely this was always just Judith and how she worked."Looks like you have been achieving a fair amount if you have this. I assume you're ventures have been fruitful?"Judith always did prefer the stories rather then assuming things from a person.

Besides one has to remember Judith was for the longest time a barkeeper she was use to and in some manner enjoyed listening to stories."I assume we will have a fair amount of time until others come. Over all one does not simply come casually on an airship do they?"Judith said this because she enjoyed seeing the things that slowly build up with her guild members lives.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum