Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can't, be they can. [FPHS – Drinking Contest][Open to 1/Invite]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

I can't, be they can. [FPHS – Drinking Contest][Open to 1/Invite] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:30 am

Karisa

Karisa was not prepared for these events. What timing she had. She looked at the list of events that the Guild was holding and she could feel the clouds hover over her head. Her doe eyes gazed around as she wondered if there was a way around the drinking. She was wearing her blue comfortable attire as she didn't like wearing tight things anyway. She yawned softly while walking over to the location of the drinking contest. She went and sat down, seeing things being delivered to each table. Her chest and body leaned against the table ledge and rested her cheek against her hand, elbow on the table. "Mmm.. I still haven't seen him since coming to this event..." She muttered softly in Fiorian, worried since they were inseparable, or at least she thought. She hummed softly as she then whirled her finger, her clone appearing, or in this case 'Asirak' or 'Asi' appeared to see next to her. "Drinking it is.~" Asirak spoke sweetly.

I can't, be they can. [FPHS – Drinking Contest][Open to 1/Invite] Sigme10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum