Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Herbology [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fei Yu 

Herbology [Solo] Empty Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:20 am

Fei Yu
Forests... In most cases she would had been happy to be among nature, but ever since she lost her connection to nature Yu felt eerily empty whenever she couldn't hear the spirits in a place like this. Despite this Nyancelot insisted that she'd focus on happier thoughts, for example the fact some famous local doctor had been asking for help in searching for herbs! And having heard what a good little Fae she was he even specifically asked for her help! What a nice gesture of the locals to recommend her for more work.
Nyancelot snickered at her expression as the two met up with the Doctor who explained about the various plants he was searching for. Yu had taken notes on the properties and looks of said herbs, and knew that with some help Nyancelot would surely be able to find the herbs!
As a result the duo was quick to start their search. Finding the ones among the large trees wasn't that difficult, she could even gather these herself! But some of them were in far more dangerous spots and required her to rely on Nyancelot's help in order to reach these. Overall it was not a difficult task in the slightest!

And yet... Yu felt uneasy, something about this forest made her feel like she had been here before... Then again, it did look a lot like the place she had met Kamui before! For a moment Yu couldn't help but wonder how the mysterious swordswoman was doing, and her adorable little familiar Mami... She really hoped they were both well.
"Yu? Is something wrong?" Nyancelot asked as he noticed Yu had stopped walking. "I'm fine..." Yu replied, "Just thinking about someone I met a while ago." Nyancelot's ears perched up. "Oh? A friend of yours?" Nyancelot inquired curiously.

"I don't know if we're friends or not." Yu admitted, "But you remember Kamui right?." Nyancelot nodded. "Yup, back then I nearly thought a duel of fates had arrived." The Feline Exceed chimed in amusement, leaving Yu to wonder for a moment who the winner of such a intense duel would had been...

WC: 350
Total WC: 350/500

#2Fei Yu 

Herbology [Solo] Empty Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:25 am

Fei Yu
Not that she'd ever want to see such a thing happen! Still, she wondered what Kamui would think if she learned the void had taken away her magic. Overall it was still a topic that unnerved Yu. It reminded her of how weak and vulnerable she truly was. "yaaaaaaaawn, goooood morning Luluhawa Island! It's your local caster: DJ Oakley! Today's forecast is rain with a chance of meatballs!"

Suddenly hearing her magical club starting to chime some sort of joke Yu pondered out loud. "What do you mean with meatballs? We're out here gathering herbs Oakley." To which the club hummed softly. "Don't ruin my joke like that Yu, YU are truly not amusing me today." Maybe she should have left Oakley at the inn... but then again she did need some sort of weapon to protect herself in case she was ever exposed to danger and Nyancelot couldn't get to her in time... After they had collected the herbs and returned to the doctor the duo was given their rewards and thanked for the smooth job, all while Oakley continued to make corny jokes.

WC: 150
Total WC: 500/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum