Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:29 am

Lola

WORDS: ### | Trick or Treat~?

“Faster, Fang, fasteeerrrr!!!” The increasing inebriation of Miss Skylark seeming to rob her not only of her inhibitions but with it any ability to recognise her environment with it, she had abandoned the confines of the dance club some time before in favour of living up to the latter portion of her name by mounting the young man who proved so loyal and long suffering as if he were some form of steed, and now seemed to thrust what was left of a bottle of tequila in front of them as she bayed for her buddy to move quicker and quicker. Though perhaps, she was overestimating her balance in this current moment.

“W-Wuuoooaaahhh!!!!” Seeming to show that as she thrashed and flailed and pushed further and further forward until her weight had shifted enough to send her spinning head over heels, those dark doe eyes widened for a second as the girl showed a rather significant absence of her usual grace and ended up with her back and portions below slapping into what was thankfully a rather forgiving earthen surface, and was left blinking for a moment in disbelief at the outcome.

“Aaahhhahahahahaa!!!!” Only too quickly seeming to see the comedy in her error of course, all she could do was cackle as she realized her new position and stretch out into it, before lifting that bottle back to her lips for a sip which was long since necessary really. I mean, at this rate she was going to pass out…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Silver Fang 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:42 am

Silver Fang
Fang was doing significantly better than his feminine protégé in terms of balance. He could no longer be called sober, he'd drunk enough by now that even he was starting to feel the effects of inebriation. But he could move just fine, it's just that his thoughts were foggy. He couldn't think super clearly at the moment, so he didn't try to think much beyond doing whatever Lola was telling him to do, while also enjoying the feeling of her body pressed into his back while he ran around with her.

But when they lost balance he fell with her, tumbling beside her with a grunt as he just lay there beside her, glancing over at her as he heard her gulping down more of her drink. "Your enthusiasm is..." He couldn't complete that thought and grunted at the end just laying there and closing his eyes for the moment. "What are we doing?" He asked unsure where they were going, not even sure they had decided on a place to go.

#3Lola 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:47 am

Lola

WORDS: ### | Trick or Treat~?

“Heeheehee, more games! More!” The girl giggling with glee as she found them both floored by her little bout of imbalance, though perhaps in other circumstances one might have been glad to find that no one had been hurt in that tussling tumble right now Lola had neither the mind nor awareness to realise the mishap they had avoided, and instead found herself wholly consumed by the spirit of enjoyment. Well, that and what had now become mostly tequila really.

“Drink!” Both seeming to play their part as she righted herself at least enough to find herself sitting back up as best she could manage, though even this position was enough to make her wobble and lilt a little bit as she tried to maintain a rough vertical inclination she had no intention of slowing down, and showed that as she thrust her bottle into the air once more.

“ Or… Kissy!” Not that she didn't have options to enjoy herself beyond further inebriation though perhaps said alternatives no better thought out, as she forced the item in her hand toward the face of her friend she proposed something that she sensed they would both rather enjoy in exchange for her demand, and seemed downright captivated by the idea really. So much so she seemed to be sagging toward his lips already…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#4Silver Fang 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:51 am

Silver Fang
He snorted with amusement at the game she suggested. If that was the game then was the drinking over? Because frankly she tasted better to him than even the snow berry mead of his homeland. Seeing her leaning over while he continued to lay there he reached up to gently cup the back of her head, pulling her down for another kiss, tasting the tequila on her lips.

And then of course there was her flavor beyond the drink she just had, the taste he truly longed for unique to the girl he was licking lips with, and the finest drink in the land as far as Fang was concerned.

He'd wanted this for quite a while if he was honest. She was a bit of a brat when he first met her, not that she still didn't act occasionally bratty. But after saving her she had left home, and had practically been by his side nearly every day after that. It was rare for him not to be with her, enjoying her company, admiring her, getting to know her, becoming her friend.

#5Lola 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:56 am

Lola

WORDS: 170 | Trick or Treat~?

“Mmnn… Fang… You're so cute…!” The combination of the blend of less than wholesome beverages and the kisses they had now shared seeming to urge Lola to throw caution to the wing, she suckled warmly and happily upon the lips of her favourite accomplice and lifted her hands to his cheeks with a gentle purr, before gazing into his eyes with a soft and perhaps wanting smile.

“I love… I love your ears!” Looking toward him with a rare admiration among other things and biting her lip as she did so, it seemed that the layers of mischief and bossy obnoxiousness had been stripped back that little moment of sweetness, and as such the fuchsia fox could only gush as she surveyed him and focused upon those furry tufts, before seeming to lose herself and lunge for one of them like a greedy kitten, all too quickly seeming to nip and nibble at those focuses of her fondness in a manner which was playful and affectionate, and likely a stepping stone toward greater adventure later…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#6Silver Fang 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:57 am

Silver Fang
His breath briefly caught in his throat as he thought Lola was about to give him some very magical words. But in the end it seemed that she had something else on her mind and attacked his ears, which twitched around under her energetic attention and made him chuckle as she teased them.

He set his hands on her hips and nuzzles against her while she played with his ears. How silly she could be at times, and while he might have been disappointed briefly, her playfulness and the buzz he had going by now made him forget that feeling quickly in favor of simply enjoying the moment and the attention of the beautiful girl in his arms. It had been a good night, and he’d gotten quite close with Lola thanks to the celebration. Their own little personal party with plenty of tenderness along the way, and a taste of those sweet lips.

#7Lola 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:02 am

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Trick or Treat~?

“Mmmnnn~! So cute, them and you… I love both!” The cerise sylph seeming to happy to toy with those tufty little peaks and appreciating the way in which her partner permitted it immensely, she was tender in the same way one might have expected of a playful little kitten, but not insincere in the affection she showed for her only too loyal companion in any way. In fact, right now, she was probably more honest that sobriety might ever allow.

“D-Do you want me, Fangy~? Like… Want want?” The truth not the only desire which she sought to express however and perhaps this evidenced in both the way she spoke and the way in which she moved along with it, Lola seemed to smile as she returned her attention to his own pretty gaze and then shift herself to climb atop her companion more fully, her knees either side of his hips and face bright with more than just the impact of the alcohol in her system. Right now she wanted to show him just how much he meant to her, and she hoped he did too. Really, it would be a matter of heartbreak if he did not at this point…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#8Silver Fang 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:10 am

Silver Fang
He was glad she seemed to enjoy him in so many ways. His ears and him. He wondered what else about him she liked so much to love him and his ears. But whatever the case he basked in her attention, enjoying as she toyed with his soft ears, which were actually quite sensitive, and occasionally sent a shudder through him while she teased them. Giving an occasional little huff while she played with his fluffy twitching ears.

The question she hit him with had his heart rate spiking though. He did want her, though he only wondered if she would have asked as much of him if she had been sober. Maybe the alcohol made her more honest, or maybe it made her think and feel things she might otherwise not. It was hard to say. But he hoped she retained enough of her mind to know what she was asking and remember that had asked it later if the answer he was going to give her resulted in anything.

"I want you, yes. I want you more than I have ever wanted anyone." He said looking up at her, meeting her gaze. And then slid a hand into one of hers, lifting it to his lips, kissing the tips of her fingers as he continued to look up at her.

#9Lola 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:11 am

Lola

WORDS: 230 | Trick or Treat~?

“Jeeeez, you're so sweet, Fang! I wanna… I wanna…!” The pulse of the pink princess seeming to quicken all the more as her companion admitted his desire for her and did so with such a sweet display of affection, Lola could only swoon as she felt something seeming to rise up from deep inside her that gave her all sorts of strange and funny feelings that she was oh so desperate to express. Wait, express? Was that right? This felt like something else!

“Oh gawd…!” Indeed it appearing that all of the drinks and their complicated combination not to mention how they had been jerked and jostled about were now coming back to haunt her as rather than lurch for the lips of her wood be lover the lass felt a greater urge to lunge for the bushes, a sobering moment of clarity seemed to tell her that not only had she seemed to party that little bit too hard but also that was she about to ruin the moment she had built with the boy before her, and so with all the haste and coordination she could command did she shuffle and stumble somewhere that little bit more discreet to expel what was rising up within her. A shame, really, given the succulence of the moment which would find its memory forever spoiled by an inability to fully tolerate one's liquor…!

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#10Silver Fang 

Five, Six... Screw it, time for a kebab! Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:14 am

Silver Fang
He blinked when the girl atop him seemed to have a change of heart. Not that he could blame her when he heard the result of her shift a moment later from some short distance away.

He was eternally grateful that she had managed to move off him before expelling her stomach. If she had vomited on him, not only would the mood have been ruined, but it would have been difficult to attempt any sort of follow-up at a later time. As it was she probably just needed to wash her mouth and rest.

Luckily he had a water flask he often carried, a habit from years of living in his homeland where water had to often be melted from snow and ice. It could be hard to find fresh sources of flowing water in that freezing terrain.

He waited a minute or two, giving Lola some time to expel and recover before he approached. Standing a couple of feet back before trying to get her attention. "I have some water here, want to rinse your mouth and have a drink of fresh water?" He asked imagining it probably sounded pretty good right now.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum