Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:06 pm

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Trick or Treat~?

“Now this seems a bit more like it! Much more lively! I bet they won't mind if we get up to a bit of mischief~?” The fuchsia fox seeming to feel that a change of venue was just what the doctor had ordered when she stepped into somewhere which was somewhat lacking for seats and tables but not so much mirth and excitement, those dark doe eyes seemed to widen and almost sparkle as she looked across a place with a thumping beat suffusing the air, and a dancefloor on which folk seemed to be merging and mingling with a recklessly enticing manner. That was something she would have to hit up sooner rather than later, right?

“Speaking of, how about we change the game to… Drink, or dare! I'm tired of these silly questions…” For now however Lola still feeling a bit of a sting about how she had been totally trounced by her furry eared footman in their previous little effort to raise their spirits, with her score and intoxication level seeming to stand as a rather resolute marker of defeat the tipsy twenty year old opted to change the script as it were, and decided that she would get on a lot better with a suggestion laden with silliness and mischief, and one she held obvious advantage in as well. I mean, her loyal companion did seem as if he would be far more reluctant to make her blush than she him, right~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Silver Fang 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:07 pm

Silver Fang
"Drink or dare, huh?" The name of the game made it clear enough what the rules would be, and it seemed there would be no questions involved, just a challenge that one had to accept, or drink. And he assumed that drinking meant admitting a loss? He was going to assume so, though it made him wonder just what his friend would end up trying to dare him to do. She must have something in mind, right? Well, whatever, he'd play along at least. He was willing to do any dare that was at least half sensible to him.

"Did you want to play that game now?" He saw the way she eyed the people, and she looked kinda eager to dance. He wasn't familiar with the music being played, but it wasn't bad. But then his only real experience back in his village had been mostly folk music, with occasional hints of other music because there were some cousins who actually played instruments like guitars and such powered by lightning magic. It was pretty epic on those days.

#3Lola 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:08 pm

Lola

WORDS: 200 | Trick or Treat~?

“Mhm, mhm! That old game was getting boring, and now…” Confirming her decision to switch to a different track as far as the games went in order to provide their pairing or at least the pinker portion with a little more fun, sufficed to say that Miss Skylark continued to nurse something of a grudge toward the activity which had seen her dominated so decisively, and as such she was eager to move onto something more exciting and suited to her mischievous mind rather than her memory and power of deduction.

“You can go first! Drink, or do a chicken dance in the middle of the dancefloor!” Still seeming to show that she could be ever more demanding in her drunken state as she also decided to quash whomever had been in command of their previous back and forth in favour of establishing her own opportunity to make her partner 'pay' for her feeling off loss, it wasn't long until she had swept up a couple of bottles of something which had quite the strength of substance hidden by its sweetness, and afterward was she poking one toward Fang and demanding he either knock some of it back or make something of an idiot of himself. Either way, she would be happy, right~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#4Silver Fang 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:09 pm

Silver Fang
He took a moment to consider her dare, humming to himself as he thought about what he’d look like doing the chicken dance, and if he even felt like doing something like that even if it didn’t bother him overly much. It was a simple enough challenge, but...

He reached for a drink knocking it back with a little shrug. “I drink.” He said licking his lips after emptying the glass and setting it back down to Lola. Considering what dare to challenge her with.

Eventually he reached under his fur mantle into a pocket to pull out one of a few empty little glass bottles he carried. They easily fit into the palm of one’s hand, and he often used these to collect little “samples” of things he liked. Like sand and small shells from a beach. Shaved bark off a willow tree. Melted ice from his village.

Showing her the thumb sized bottle as he placed it on the table, tapping the top of it. “I dare you to gift me with a lock of your hair in this bottle.” He said simply. It wasn’t a challenging dare so much as a meaningful one to him. It was like saying he wanted to keep a piece of her with him. That she brought him fond feelings and memories.

Last edited by Silver Fang on Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5Lola 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:10 pm

Lola

WORDS: ### | Trick or Treat~?

“Haha! Yes! Good puppy!” The pink princess pounding her palms together with an excited clap as her request compelled her companion to throw back some of his booze and level out the disparity between them, the giddiness which seized Lola was so significant that she even went so far to bob up and down on her tippy toes a few times, before patting his head as well in a manner which was unintentionally condescending. Though, even if she did draw a blush, he would soon not be alone.

“W-What…? Jeez, that's so… H-Here then, if it means so much to you…! S-Stupid Fang…” Anticipating her furry eared friend to make a request which was ridiculous but never in a million years expecting something so personal and downright sweet to lay behind his intention, the dark doe eyes of the doll widened and then her lashes seemed to flutter as her cheeks glowed with rosy colour, but she did not deny his request. Instead bulging from her beneath her eyes for a second before swiping up the bottle he offered, only too speedily did she drag not one but several fuchsia fronds from her mane and stuff them into the vial before pushing it back at him and looking away, her heart racing too damn fast for her to look him in the eye in a moment like this.

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

Last edited by Lola on Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6Silver Fang 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:11 pm

Silver Fang
He didn’t mind her petting his head, though it was a little embarrassing and he had to glance away from her in a mild fluster. But he didn’t complain. His tail even wagged a little behind him. He didn’t care that he technically lost but was amused that she took such simple delight in it.

However, his own delight was soon on full display as he took the bottle she handed back to him with a clear sharp grin. Admiring the strands of beautiful pink hair she had placed inside it for his viewing pleasure.

But he tucked the bottle away a minute later, smiling to Lola. “Thanks for that.” He offered, quite pleased with the result of his little dare to her and considering what he would ask later once it was his turn again, but first... “And your next dare?” He asked since it was her turn to ask now.

Last edited by Silver Fang on Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7Lola 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:21 pm

Lola

WORDS: ### | Trick or Treat~?

“W-Well then, in that case, when you're being like that…” The fuchsia femme still feeling flustered as she watched the lad accept the vial and offer her a sense of appreciation which only seemed to make her pulse quicken that much more, while the effect was no doubt escalated by the intoxication she had suffered Miss Skylark felt as if her cheeks were burning with all the brightness and heat of the sun itself, and as such found her mind emptying of all worthwhile endeavours which she could use to take her revenge in favour of something else.
“I dare you to… Close your eyes, right now!” Any thought that she had on evening things out between them seeming to air more toward sweet rather than savoury or sour flavourings, for a moment the pouting pinkette puffed out her cheeks before demanding that Fang do as she asked without a choice in the matter, though on this occasion was far more likely to see his acquiescence be rewarded rather than punished. Just this once, of course…

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#8Silver Fang 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:22 pm

Silver Fang
He smiled and closed his eyes. She wasn't really going to do what he thought she was, was she? "How long should I keep my eyes closed?" He asked but otherwise didn't move, keeping them shut while waiting to hear how long he should keep them that way. Assuming it would not be too long at least. He assumed that whatever she might intend daring him to close his eyes was just so she could follow up being doing something with him while he was temporarily blinded. And he didn't try to peak either.

It was possible she might be trying to play some kind of prank on him, but at the moment he felt the air was a little different at the moment. And she didn't seem displeased with him right now. She might not dare day she liked what he'd asked of her, but it seemed to him that whatever her words her expression had been one of shy delight. But then he was hardly an expert on reading women.

#9Lola 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:24 pm

Lola

WORDS: 180 | Trick or Treat~?

“Mmmf~!” The question of her companion seeming too ridiculous and ruining of the moment to even consider answering, Lola simply shook her head as she watched those lids fall over the gaze of her friend, and then struck without a second's hesitation to seize those lips for her own. Practically seeming to pounce him in fact though thankfully her force and frame light enough not to bowl them both onto the floor, her arms wrapped around his neck and hips seemed to dip a little so as to discount the obvious advantage in height her heels offered her, and before long she had claimed a kiss from him. Yet. That didn't seem to be halfway close to enough.

“Mmmnn~!” Instead that little sample only seeming to make her want more than that, no doubt the drunkenness which the doe eyed doll was now suffering from had only seemed to make her that bit more honest with her interests, and she showed that as she continued to cling to him and kiss him as well. After all, what else could she do with a sweetie pie like this, hm~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#10Silver Fang 

Three, Four, Fell Through The Door [Fang] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:25 pm

Silver Fang
He could hear her move, though the impact was unexpected all the same, though not unwelcome especially when he felt her lips press to his, kissing her back, and then quickly shift into an even deeper kiss as their lips locked in unexpected passion. He'd expected a little peck on the lips from her, but it had become something just shy of a make-out session as his arms slipped to wrap her body and pull her over to his side of the table so she could sit in his lap and make it easier to share the kiss with her.

He was pretty sure that this signaled a brief end to their little game because he was much more interested in the taste of her lips on his at that moment than whatever they had been doing moments ago. He guessed she really liked his dare, supposing that his dare along with the alcohol they had been drinking tonight had inflamed her. He was glad for it really. He only hoped she would not forget what she was doing with him or regret it later. If that ended up being the case he'd feel more like a kicked dog than a proud wolf, but for the moment he just enjoyed the girl in his arms, keeping her body pressed tight to his own as long as she was comfortable in his lap at least.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum