Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zoya Yamada

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zoya 

zoya - Zoya Yamada Empty Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:42 pm

Zoya

General

Name: Zoya Yamada

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Ethnicity, Father: Joyan

Ethnicity, Mother: Fiorian

Class: Hunter

Race: Human

Guild: None

Tattoo: Tongue purple

Face: Zoya

Appearance

Height: 6'0

Weight: 185 lbs.

Hair: Gray

Eyes: Blue

Overall: Zoya is a tall, slender young man with pale skin and dark Blue eyes. He has chin-length, natural white hair with long bangs swept to the left, which sometimes obscures his eye. Her back and some of her chest are covered with a Yakuza-style tattoo Zoya wears a long, open leather coat with the sides tied together by strings, inside pockets, and a sewn-in, corset-like vest in the front. she also wears black pants with a silver chain made up of skulls on the right side of her belt and black leather gloves on both hands. Zoya sports many accessories, including a tooth pendant around her neck, a spiked bracelet that crisscross around her left wrist, and silver earrings in both ears

Extra: Zoya has a tattoo covering her biceps and upper chest, stretching from her neck to the back of her thighs. It consists of a floral motif, with a Hannya on her back and twin snakes wrapped around her arms and chest.

Personality

Personality: Zoya is troubled, loud, rude, sarcastic, deadly, competitive, short-tempered, cynical, confident, and considerably aggressive person who also exhibits a wild temperament. She lacks empathy for people whom she deems weak since she lives by her own philosophy "The strong survive and the weak die" She enjoys putting her enemies through great pain, both physically and emotionally. She had no qualms about killing innocent people to get what she wanted and rationalized her behavior with her creed. Zoya is merciless and sadistic, and she is more than capable of killing anyone, even unarmed civilians. Despite her merciless nature, she is also capable of being humorous and witty, and she can be quite a talker when she is not mad. Zoya is infatuated with crossing blades and firmly believes in taking any actions necessary — even sleight of hands such as hidden daggers

• Alcohol: Because of her upbringing Zoya has become a heavy drinker to cope. and would much rather drink than eat.  
  • Violence: For most of her life the best way to get things she wanted has been violence so she associates violence with things she wants, and over time has come to enjoy it.

Dislikes:
  • The Weak: Those who are weak get  dominated by the strong therefore those who are weak have very little value to Zoya

Motivations:
  • Money: One of the few things that Zoya cares more about than violence is money and is one of the few reasons she hasn't devolved into a bloodthirsty monster

Fears:
  • Being Weak: Becoming weak and powerless in a situation is worst than death to Zoya

Statistics

Distribute 30 points over the attributes below with at least 1 in every Attribute.

Strength: 28

Speed: 31

Constitution: 10

Endurance:11

Intelligence: 10

Magic

Magic Name: Crash Magic

Magic Element: Arcane

Magic Enhancement: -

Magic Description: Crash is a powerful magic that allows the user to create completely invisible shockwaves. If the user is unfocused, they may destroy objects such as houses unintentionally. By imbuing their fist with Crash, the user is able to send an enemy flying numerous meters with incredible force. It is also capable of being fired as a burst of energy at the opponent.

History

History: In the dimly lit streets of Fiore's underbelly, a young girl named Zoya found herself trapped in a life she never asked for. Raised amidst crime and violence, she had no choice but to become a hardened warrior, fighting and killing in unsanctioned street fights. Zoya, with her troubled past, possessed a wild temperament that matched her fiery red hair. As a child, she had been taken in by a notorious crime lord who saw potential in her. But her heart was never truly in it. The constant bloodshed weighed heavy on her soul. "You want me to fight again, boss?" Zoya drawled sarcastically, her Blue eyes flashing with rebellion. "I'm tired of being your little pawn. It's time for me to break free and do things my way." The crime lord's laughter echoed through the dingy basement where they had countless battles before."You think you can just walk away from all this, girl? You're nothing without me. I made you who you are." Zoya's lips curled into a wicked smile, her tone dripping with venom. "Oh, sweetie, you've got it all wrong. You didn't make me. You just built a monster. And it's time for the monster to take control."

Her sudden rebellion filled the room with an electric tension. The crime lord's eyes narrowed, his large frame trembling with anger. "You think you can kill me, girl? I'm the one who holds your life in the palm of my hand." Zoya's hand nonchalantly reached for the hidden dagger tucked in her boot. "Oh, I don't think. I know," she whispered, her voice laced with confidence. "I've been waiting for this moment for a long, long time." Without warning, Zoya launched herself at the crime lord, daggers flashing in the dim light. Their blades clashed in a symphony of steel, sparks flying in every direction. Laughter erupted from Zoya's lips, her adrenaline pumping as she danced with the thrill of battle. "Come on, old man! Is that the best you can do?"  Roaring with anger, the crime lord swung his fist at Zoya, barely missing her face. "You little brat! I'll show you just how useless you are without me!" Dodging his every move, Zoya taunted him with a smirk. "Is that all you've got? I'm disappointed, boss. I expected more from the great crime lord." Sweat mingled with blood as Zoya's relentless attacks took their toll on the crime lord. He staggered, gasping for breath, while she stood tall, ready to deliver the final blow.  With a surge of strength, Zoya plunged her dagger into the crime lord's chest, watching as the light in his eyes faded. At that moment, she felt a mix of relief and trepidation for the life she was about to embark on. The room fell silent, the echoes of their battle slowly dissipating. Zoya retrieved her bloodied daggers and wiped them clean on the crime lord's tattered clothes. "Free at last," she breathed, her voice tinged with both triumph and uncertainty.  

As she stepped out of that dark basement, Zoya felt the weight of her past lifting off her shoulders. Her journey to find her own purpose had just begun, and she was determined to savor every moment of freedom. The streets of Fiore stretched out before her, promising both danger and opportunity. She would forge her own path, guided by a creed only she understood: "The strong survive, and the weak die." Shadows whispered their approval as Zoya disappeared into the night, her fierce spirit and a thirst for adventure burning within her. A new chapter had begun for her, and nothing and no one was going to stand in her way. With each step, she relished in the feeling of liberation. No longer bound by the shackles of the past, Zoya embraced her newfound autonomy and reveled in the sheer joy of being free. The night air blew through her hair, sending it swirling around her like a blazing halo. Zoya couldn't help but let out a raucous laugh, a mix of exhilaration and defiance. "So this is what it feels like to live for myself," she murmured, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She was no longer just a pawn in someone else's game. She was the master of her own destiny. The city's alleys whispered secrets, enticing Zoya with their countless mysteries. With each passing night, she would carve her name into the annals of Fiore's shadowy history. From the darkest corners to the highest towers, Zoya's reputation as a formidable warrior began to spread. Her acquired skills in combat and her unwavering resolve made her an indomitable force to be reckoned with. And yet, beneath the layers of steely determination, a flicker of humanity still remained within Zoya. She may have been shaped by darkness, but a glimmer of light burned brightly within her. Sometimes, in the solitude of her thoughts, she wondered if there was more to life than the relentless pursuit of strength.

Maybe, just maybe, there was room for compassion and understanding amidst the chaos. But Zoya quickly banished such thoughts, focusing instead on the present. There were battles to be fought, foes to be vanquished, and a legacy to forge. And so, Zoya continued her journey, leaving a trail of defeated enemies in her wake. Her path was not an easy one, but every victory served as a testament to her resilience and unwavering spirit. The world had underestimated her, but Zoya was ready to prove them all wrong. She was a force to be reckoned with, a storm waiting to be unleashed. As she stepped into the unknown, Zoya's laughter echoed through the night, blending seamlessly with the hum of the city. The girl who had once known only darkness was now a beacon of her own light. And she would continue to shine, even in the face of adversity, because Zoya was a survivor, and nothing could extinguish the fire that burned within her.

Discord: DrAiPatch

Reference: zoya - Zoya Yamada Screen10
[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

#2Elvhen 

zoya - Zoya Yamada Empty Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:31 pm

Elvhen
[This character application has been approved]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum