Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bending An Elbow

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

Bending An Elbow Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:29 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 200 | Blue Moon

“Look what I goooooot! Shots! Tequila shots, to be precise. Like you like~?” The mood of Miss Serena certainly not harmed all that much by the admission of her associate but the woman now dedicating herself to take steps to help him loosen up that little bit more, she gave up a merry chirp as she strutted back from the new bar which they now found themselves at with a tray laden with more than a few small glasses filled with something golden in colour, and set them down upon the table which she had set herself up with the lad with every intention of getting to know him that bit better.
“How about we play a little game with them~? Maybe… Truth or Drink~?” In her experience these small portions of alcohol just the right toll to get someone's tongue wagging when used in the right way, the girl with the green gaze was an able hand when it came to the social lubricant which was alcohol and so she settled in her seat and smiled as she suggested something which would readily get them talking, or at the very least provide them with a reason to loosen up before long…

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Sofia on Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

#2DaeSeong 

Bending An Elbow Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:25 am

DaeSeong
He chuckled softly "Someone either wants to impress me or to please me~" he spoke and matched her tone of voice. But he couldnt tell to be honest. He also wondered how did he look now. He never drank this much in such a short period of time, he was not sure how this was affecting him or if he was becoming more agreeable when having one too many drinks. He normally drew the line at those two tequilas he had and wouldnt have gotten for the cosmo. But now he's continuing even more and he was not sure about anything at the moment, not anymore.

Sofia proposed a new game. And he was intrigued "Challenge accepted. How do you start this game?" he said, not even sure how to play the game or if there was a win or lose scenario. He knew of truth or dare. But drink? He doubted things would be easy. They would be interesting for sure though.

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Sofia 

Bending An Elbow Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:36 am

Sofia

“The rules are pretty simple~? Each of us takes turns asking a question about the other, and you can either answer it truthfully, or not. But if you don't answer, you gotta drink~?” Nodding as her companion seemed to go along with her choice of game and smiling as she did so, Miss Serena shifted in her chair as she began to explain a set of rules which would see the pair of them with a whole lot better understand of each other or one rather significant reason not to care if they did so, though frankly given the set up the girl with the green gaze would have been happy either way really. There seemed to be no bad options in this kind of arrangement.
“And as the guest, you can have the first question~?” As such the coquette feeling confident enough that she would even offer up the 'opening round' to the young man she was spending her evening with, she hummed as she lifted one of those tiny tumblers full of tequila to a position in front of her and then rubbed her hands together with excitement, feeling eager to see just where their activity might take them…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4DaeSeong 

Bending An Elbow Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:46 am

DaeSeong
"Sounds simple enough" he spoke in reaction to her rules. He nodded and soon enough she would say that he had the honours of asking the first question
"Very well" was his reaction, but now the question. Well, funny enough he had one in mind.
"What is your relation with Michael?" he asked as he knew she was married to Alisa, but then that guy got involved in a charade as well so much so he became territorial as if he was in a relationship with her. He wanted to understand what exactly was going on between the two or three of them.

In a way, maybe that would help him realize how he should behave around Sofia as he was still unsure what exactly this evening was. He believes she said before the word senpai. But at this point he couldnt remember. He looked forward to her hopeful answer and wondered what could she possibly ask him

#5Sofia 

Bending An Elbow Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:33 pm

Sofia

“Michael and I are friends… With benefits.” The brow of the brunette lifting as her beverage buddy seemed to cut close to the quick and perhaps the bone too with a question which his host had not expected, for a moment the emerald eyes of the enchantress widened in astonishment at him pulling out a query which displayed an apt insight which she had not anticipated, though even with these details not quite being all the public when it came to their guildmates Sofia had only a brief pause in answering it fully and with any luck informatively. It wasn't like she was making a secret of the issue, after all.
“What made you choose to join Blue Pegasus~?” Certainly seeming to feel like her own opening strike would pale by comparison in regard to its intrigue however when she chose to go a little broader with her inquiry, the perky princess aimed to reach a state of understanding about the lad who surprised her and opted to start with something basic which would forge a reasonable foundation in her 'studies' as it were, and opted to satisfy a certain curiosity she had about him in doing so. I mean, he certainly had the looks, but there weren't many in the group she could make blush so easily, right~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6DaeSeong 

Bending An Elbow Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:40 pm

DaeSeong
Her answer surprised him, but it made him smile. It seemed the ruffian was under a wrong impression that they were something more than that
"Ohoho, what a twist. I did not expect that." but it certainly explained things to him. "Your turn. Ask away" he spoke, slowly relaxing a bit more now that he had that tidbit of info. He still didnt want to do stupid shit while being drunk, then again, who knows if he was already doing it

But now she asked away her own question. "The beauty, the style, the fashion. It just seemed to fit me more than Fairy Tail. I like this guild more. And I feel at home here... there" he fumbled the last few words, because 'here' was Stella, and he meant 'there' at Hargeon, Blue Pegasus place. Though even though he figured his answer was done, he did add an extra "As for why I joined a guild, it is because I wished to learn magic or rather expand my knowledge of it."

#7Sofia 

Bending An Elbow Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:03 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 150 | Blue Moon

“A generous answer. Here's one for your effort~” Once more the slender siren seeming to feel a note of surprise when her query seemed to draw not only an answer on the reason behind Dae's presence both in their guild and the wider area of Fiore which they frequented, Miss Serena had not demanded such a sizeable and informative explanation when she had asked her question but was certainly satisfied by it, and as a little nod toward the effort he had gone to in conveying such information she scooped up one of their shots and knocked it back with a little smirk. After all, this was a drinking game, right?
“Do you… Goodness, I got carried away with myself. Your question, no~?” Almost instinctively seeming to settle into conversational mode when she had however, it seemed only natural after her tablemate had mentioned his desire to learn about magic that she enquire after his abilities but all too quickly did she catch herself in the act and stop, after all he had answered her question and so the role of interrogator had passed to him with it, no~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#8DaeSeong 

Bending An Elbow Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:09 pm

DaeSeong
He took a sip of his drink. Not a sizable one like her as he tried to limit himself. But she was right. It was his turn to ask a question "Hmmm~" he hummed in sing song tone as he looked off in the distance being all quizzical on what he could possibly ask

That is until he landed on a question "What can you tell me about yourself?" it was an eloquent question in his mind. Instead of saying what are your likes or dislikes or hobbies which is a plethora of different questions. He combined it all into one. To get the maximum amount of information with one simple question. This was his best way to get to know Sofia. So she wouldnt be just 'the guild masters wife' or 'Michaels girlfriend love interest thing' to him. This was her chance to present herself to him and show him what she's got. Granted he could somewhat make an educated guess on her character. But he considered this still a limited interaction.

#9Sofia 

Bending An Elbow Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:53 pm

Sofia

“Pfffft, that's… A bit too broad a question, right? I mean, you might as well ask me to tell you everything there is about myself and my life? It would be informative but not exactly in the spirit of the game, eh~?” For the third time in a row it seeming that Sofia was surprised by what her comely companion had to say but on this particular occasion such astonishment being born from less of a positive source, the brunette seemed to buckle a little as she gave a little snicker at the wide eyed and wide ranging query that her partner had for her, which while she could have just offered some kind of random piece of trivia she seemed to refute as the master of the game in order to clarify the situation.
“Penalty drink! If you please~” Not that the spirit of their little competition was about to allow her to let the lad off with just a warning and a wave of her hand mind and instead the girl with the green gaze grinning as she pointed to the nearest gold filled glass on his side of the table, she narrowed those emerald eyes as she invited him to even the score as it was in this little game in order to account for his little error. I mean, she was making the rules as she went on, but still, it was all in the name of good fun, right~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#10DaeSeong 

Bending An Elbow Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:00 pm

DaeSeong
He laughed a bit, but oblidged and instead of a mere small sip, he took a shot and slammed the glass on the counter. He chuckled again before speaking "Your turn then"

TECHNICALLY it wasnt in her rules. But it was fun to poke and stretch the limits of the game. Since he was still tipsy from his drinks and so bold, he also added "But if I may, my dear" he spoke as he neared closer to her, placing his finger under her chin to tease her back "You did not clear up what was not in the rules when I asked you to~. I was still in the confines of one question. If I was any other man, I should be the one 'punishing' you." he spoke in a teasing and mildly flirty tone. It was clearly the drink talking. "But... oh.. yes.. the game. Drink"

But nevertheless, he once again drawn their proper distance and let her go
He waited for her to ask her question. And as he did, he merely quietly hummed as he thought of his own question. What could he ask or should he think of a few questions. Favourite colour? Hobbies? Likes and dislikes? Why did she join the guild is a good question. And of course how long was she in the guild or how did she join it. He feels asking anything about her and Alisa would be off the table. So he would best not to poke that hornets nest. Although what could be an interesting question to ask. His smile would slowly fade as he'd just get in deeper thought

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum