Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deal 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Iza Bicdic 

Trade Deal 1  Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:54 am

Iza Bicdic

Iza was enjoying his day as he was making jewels off the road near Worth Woodsea. It wasn’t hard to make a bunch of people laugh and do something stupid. It was something they found entertaining and he would get paid for it. While he was doing this, he noticed that there was someone upset about something. It would seem like they were going to put something up as they needed help.

“How can I help ya sir?” The man with the fancy jester outfit would approach him.

The man would look at him and he would hand him the paper. He would read through it and he would look at the client as he would disappear. Iza would think of him as a piece of shit forcing him to do work when he asked him a simple question.

Still, his job was simple. He was to find out who was stopping these two villages from concluding their deal with each other.

#2Iza Bicdic 

Trade Deal 1  Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:55 am

Iza Bicdic
Iza wasn’t going to do much and he knew what he had to do to get the person they were interested to be caught in the act. He was given the location of where he needed to go. It would seem like they saw him heading there but needed someone who wouldn’t be suspicious to be around there. Iza would make his way to the location.

The clown was moving around as he was juggling balls around, and minding his own business. While he was doing that, the people around him would look at him and shake their heads as they saw a lunatic doing stupid stuff. It was then that he would find his target; his target saw nothing of him and he would just move around as he was doing something shady. It was a business transaction of sorts, and Iza would launch the balls at the two men. It wouldn’t be enough to do damage to take them out right away, but it was enough for him to get close.

173|335

#3Iza Bicdic 

Trade Deal 1  Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:55 am

Iza Bicdic

When he got to the two guys they would look at him and they were mad. Of course, he didn’t care as this was a job for him to do. The Stand user wasn’t going to use his magic at the moment, but he would wave at the guys as he looked at them.

“I’m sorry fellas. I didn’t mean ta hit ya with my balls. I lost grip on them and they went flyin. Let me entatain ya please?” He asked, but they were pissed.

He would grab his balls from the ground and the culprit would grab him by his shoulder. Iza would have a smirk on his face and eh would punch the man right in the nuts, and then poked him right in his eyes. The man would scream for a bit as he dropped to the ground. The jester wasn’t done there as he stomped him in his balls again, bringing him to go unconscious.

160|495

#4Iza Bicdic 

Trade Deal 1  Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:56 am

Iza Bicdic

He would look over to the other guy as he was surprised by what happened. Iza asked him what their transaction was about and he confessed. He didn’t want to be a victim of a clown and it would hurt his pride and reputation if people found out if he got beat up by a clown. When he got the information, he needed he would drag the man by his leg back to the village. How did he know where the village was? Well, the paper told him everything and where he needed to go after.

When he got to the village, the man who gave him the paper there would be waiting for him. He would explain to him what had happened, and what he had found out. When heard the details he would nod as he expected this much. He would take out jewels and he would hand them to Iza for his hard work.

157|652

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum