Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:08 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would see that there wasn’t anything to do here. The chaos that had been caused throughout Rush Valley had subsided. It was sad but true, and now he was stuck helping out. It would seem like this was the downfall of being within this guild. Still, he knew some powerful people were residing in there, so he was free to do what he wanted. Then there was also the fact that the guild had two Dragon Slayers beside him. It was best to stay here in the North, where there were basically three Dragon Slayers roaming around here.

He moved around the area thinking about all of this as he was clearing out debris the best he could. While clearing the debris he thought about something. He was pretty sure that his guild master was friends with another Dragon Slayer. He wasn’t sure if he could devour his magic, but it would be fun to try right?

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:15 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon was imagining if he could find other Dragon Slayers in Earthland. It would be fun to devour their abilities. He was thinking about the possibilities he could come up with. He just needed to have patience and get them when they appear. He was still weak in terms of his magic, but this was something that he was starting from the ground up. It would soon pay off in the long run.

The Dragon Slayer would continue working as he was going through all of this in his thoughts. He was piling the mess on one side so that someone could truly clear it out later or use it for something else. He just needed that he had to organize the mess that was created. He also figured by doing this he might help anybody who got trapped in their homes, or were pinned down and was stuck. As of right now, he didn’t find anybody who needed his help, so he kept working.

165|323

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:20 am

Go D. Drakkon

Luci could see how quiet Drakkon was, and he found it normal. It would seem like he wasn’t drinking and he was no longer intoxicated for the time being. Luci would pull out a smoke and he would smoke his cigarette as he watched Drakkon get to work.

“You know the fighting isn’t over, so it’s good that you’re able to rest before going off again. You have not reached your full power yet.” He said to Drakkon.

The man would look at him and he would nod as he had to agree with him on that.

“Yeah, but we are getting there, I can smell it.” He said to Luci.

He would keep working on the mess in front of him as he was almost done. It would take him a while, but he finish piling things off to the side. When he did that he would see that there wasn’t anybody within the debris and he would move on from this location and onto the next.

168|491

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:26 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon was walking around the streets of Rush Valley without a care in the world. He didn’t mind helping people, but he found this to be a drag. He kind of just wanted to go into battle, but this rest was indeed something he needed. The fight he had just a few moments ago had hurt. He was moving his arm around as they had done a number of him, but he would regenerate and heal as fast as Luci could see and he was impressed. He wasn’t sure what it was, but it would seem like Drakkon had gained powers beyond being a Demi-God.

He could only assume that it had to do with his father being the Primordial God, Chaos. It wouldn’t take long, but Drakkon would come to a stop. He wouldn’t hear it at first, but he could smell someone or a few people stuck right next to him. It was then he would hear them quietly crying for help.

164|655

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:32 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would look at what he had to deal with and he would suck his teeth. He didn’t want to do this, but at the same time, he wasn’t that type of person. He would shake his head as he would approach the rubble and he would begin. He would move things out of the way as he was placing them to the side. He had to be careful because he didn’t want anything to accidentally put more pressure on them.

“This is just great. How do I get stuck doing something like this on a daily basis? I just wanted to see chaos, but the only thing I’m seeing is me working to help people. I want my own riches and taking these Chaos Eclipse guys out would do just that. Wherever we go next I will be taking all of my anger out on them.” He said to Luci while he continued to remove the rubble from the area.

161|816

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:48 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon continued moving the rubble in front of him and every time he would take out a couple of rubble he would come to a stop. He would walk over to the next spot and he would work on that spot. It wasn’t just that, but every time he had done this, he would hear the people under it get louder. It would seem like it was working and they were glad that they heard someone working on something from the outside.

“There isn’t much I can say to you, Drake. The only thing you can do right now is this, which is fine. When you get back to the field you will be perfectly fine and ready for the next fight you come across.” He said as he would smoke his cigarette.

Drakkon would hear this and he would shake his head. He would continue to remove the rubble as he was getting close to the source of the crying for help, which was a good thing.

168|984

#7Go D. Drakkon 

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:02 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would see the kids that were there. It would seem like they were covered by an older man. This guy was able to protect them from the debris and he was hurt a lot himself. He would continue to move things aside as he was making sure that he would be able to get them out without a problem. It would take a while, but the kids were happy to see someone was there. He would smile at them as he kept going clearing all of this around them.

When he was done he would finish clearing out the debris that had them stuck. The man would get up from the ground as he was hurt a lot, but nothing seemed broken. He would help the kids to their feet and away from this mess as well. The man would nod as he was glad that someone found them. He thought he was a goner, but Drakkon would save him from all of that.

165|1149

#8Go D. Drakkon 

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:10 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would look at them as they were trying to figure out where to go.

“Thank you for your help. I was hoping that someone would show up, but nobody did for a while. Do you know if anybody set up a medical place for us to go to?” He asked Drakkon.

Drakkon would rub the back of his head as he didn’t think he would be chatting with the people he saved. The kids were on him like cake as they were happy to be safe and well. He had to think about it as he didn’t hear anybody talk about setting anything of that sort up.

“I don’t know, but if you want to check, or find more people, I would suggest heading to the center of the city. I’m sure you will get more information if you go there.” He said to the man.

The man would nod when he heard this as he would look at the children. It was then that they would move away from Drakkon and in the direction of the center of Rush Valley.

182|1331

#9Go D. Drakkon 

Why Can't They Do it Themselves [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:22 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon was sick of this work and he would take his jug, open it, and would drink from it. He would take a large gulp of it before he would sigh with relief. He would wipe his mouth with whatever didn’t enter his mouth and he would look over to Luci.

The demon was already on drugs it seemed as if it felt good and he was just waiting to head over to their next assignment. It was then someone would approach them. It would look like it was a scout from the guild and they were approaching him.

When they got to Drakkon they would see that he was the only person here. He would rub the back f his head as he was trying to figure out what he had been doing here alone.

“We were ordered to go to Worth Woodsea.” He said to Drakkon.

The Dragon Slayer would hear this and he would nod. It would seem like they were going to head there and hopefully, he could find someone to fight and cause destruction with.

180|1511 (25% wcr Weapon)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum