Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cupcake Courier [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tsukishima Higurashi 

Cupcake Courier [Solo] Empty Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:02 pm

Tsukishima Higurashi
I thought we were going to the Marchen Mountains?” Valendrian asks as the two of them enter Magnolia Town. Unintentionally, Falon’Din ignores the question as he glances around at the town. This was the first time he had seen the area since he was sealed. In the time he had been sealed, the town flourished. To see everything in the state that it was in was jarring to him. At the moment, everyone was either still sleeping or preparing their shops for the day, leaving the two more or less alone in the streets. “She would have loved this…” he thinks to himself. “My Lord?” Valendrian says once more, snapping Falon’Din back to reality. “Sorry. It has been some time since I’ve been here. Just taking in the sights. We’re here to obtain some money. Provided that things have not changed too much, we’ll need some equipment to reach where we need to go. That to end, we’ll have to gain it.” Falon’Din says as he slowly walks throughout the town. Valendrian stays close behind as the two walk in silence.

WC: 181
TWC: 181 / 500

#2Tsukishima Higurashi 

Cupcake Courier [Solo] Empty Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:05 pm

Tsukishima Higurashi
Suddenly, Falon’Din stops dead in his tracks in front of what looked to be a bakery. Inside were a few individuals preparing the confections for the day. His expression changes and his right arm begins to twitch. Valendrian picks up on this, mistakenly believing that Falon’Din had a sweet tooth. “Have a weakness for sweets?” Valendrian says with a smile. Instinctively, Falon’Din was about to respond negatively but stopped, opting to tell the truth. “Humans. I am….uneasy around humans. Fearful. The irreparable damage they’ve caused to my family. To me. I can deal with them but….it’ll take some time.” Valendrian places a hand on Falon’Din’s shoulder and nods before walking into the bakery alone. A few minutes pass before Valendrian exits with boxes and a note in hand. “How and why?” the elder elf says monotone. “It’s as you said. We needed to obtain money. Ironically, enough there was a request there to help deliver these. Don’t worry, I’ll do the talking.

WC: 164
TWC: 345 / 500

#3Tsukishima Higurashi 

Cupcake Courier [Solo] Empty Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:07 pm

Tsukishima Higurashi
Falon’Din walks in silence as both he and Valdendrian walk down the streets delivering the warm pastries to their intended owners. With each delivery, Falon’Din forces a smile but remains wordless. Though he knew that the individuals who attacked his village, who caused him so much pain were no longer of this world, he could not help but become on edge with each one they came across. The opinions of elves seemed to have improved over the years but still, he was worried. A few hours pass and the two elves finish up their last delivery, a relaxed sigh coming from Valdendrian as he sits on a bench. “We should head back and collect our reward. I hate to say my Lord but you may have to come in with me. It’s not ideal, I know but they would likely need to see us both so we are rewarded properly.” Begrudgingly, Falon’Din nods in agreement as the two return to the shop. As they enter, they see that the shop is as busy as it was in the beginning. Falon’Din remains by the exit, his fight or flight instincts ready to kick in should they be required. When Valendrian moves to speak with the owner of the shop, a human by the name of Olly, he is quickly waved over by one of the cashiers who hands him the payment before the two elves depart.

WC: 235
TWC: 580 / 500
[Quest Complete]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum