Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beach Gym[Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kalec 

Beach Gym[Solo] Empty Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:00 am

Kalec
It was around early morning when Kalec woke up from his slumber. Desperately in need of money to keep affording his room at the local inn, while he stayed in Hargeon. He decided that it was time to start doing quests. He threw his legs off the bed and began his morning routine, breakfast, shower, brush his teeth and finally get dressed for the day. He opened his window and stuck his hand out, trying to get a feel of the morning temperature, it wasn't too bad but it was a little chilly for him. He decided to wear his black and blue track suit.

Kalec made his way down stairs and to the local quest board. He stared at all the different quests that were posted and none of them really caught his eye "Damn all these look pretty boring to me" he said as he rubbed his eyes, still trying to fully wake up. The inn keeper walked up behind him and posted a new quest on the board. Kalec's eyes lit up as he looked at the new posting. This new quest was right up his alley, A quest to be a spotter for a man named Jay, who happened to be working out on the beach.

Kalec quickly unpinned it and began to do a little cheerful dance, before making his way out the door. Heading outside Kalec took a deep breath, inhaling that fresh ocean smell. "Oh this is going to be fun, I get to do a quest and get some exercise." he thought to himself, as he skipped his way to the beach. He finally arrived at the spot and stood at the top of the stairs and took a moment to stare out into the sea. Kalec made his way to the gym beach, which wasn't far off from the stairs.

Arriving at the workout area he spotted a muscular  blonde hair man that was warming up on a stationary bike. Walking up Kalec called out  while throwing a hand up "Yo what's up man, are you Jay?" he asked. It had to be Jay, he was the only person here. Jay turned his head and looked at Kalec "Yeah that would be me, how can I help you?" He asked while continuing to peddle to build up his heart rate. "Oh sweet, names Kalec. I'm the one that accepted your request for a spotter" he said. Jay looked Kalec up and down sizing him up. "Are you sure you're up for the job, you look kind of scrawny." he said with a worried look on his face. "Scrawny? I think everyone would look scrawny next to this meat head" He thought to himself. "Don't you worry, I'm a lot stronger then how I look. I got this man" he said trying to reassure Jay.

Jay hopped off the bike and began to do some stretches before heading over to the bench. "Alright Kalec don't let me down." He said while laughing a bit. Jay went on to tell Kalec of what his role was and how he wanted things done. Jay explained that he'll be doing two sets of eight reps each. Jay told him he was going to start off with 185lbs to start, and after that set was done, he wanted to increase the weight to 285 lbs. Kalec grinned as this was going to be a challenging job after all. "Alright Jay let's get to it." He said as he began to do some stretches himself.

Kalec made his way over and began to put the weights on the bar for Jay. Jay laid down and got into position. Jay put his hands on the bar trying to get the perfect form, before he began. Kalec stood behind him and rolled up his sleeves. Kalec grabbed the middle of the bar with an alternating grip, to help get the bar off the rack. Lowering the bar and making sure Jay had control of it, he removed his hands and watched as Jay started his bench press. Kalec was no stranger to bench pressing and knew exactly what to do. He kept his hands back and in between Jays arms, but had them pulled back a little in the same alternating grip pose. He didn't want to keep his hands to close to the bar, because he didn't want to mess up Jay's rep and cause him to lose his momentum. "One.Two.Three. You got this Jay five more to go, let's get it." he counted and tried to motivate jay to keep going.

Jay did four more reps. On the last rep, Kalec noticed that Jay was beginning to struggle a bit getting it all the bar all the way up. "Come on Jay just a little bit more, Dig deep, Push just a bit more" he said raising his voice to try and motivate Jay more as he finally got the bar up just below the rack. Kalec quickly grabbed the bar with an alternating grip and both him and Jay got it back on the rack. Kalec pickup the weight plates and put 50lbs on both sides. The two got back into position and went for the second set of reps. Jay was going at a slower pace then previously, but he was getting through it pretty easily. Jay got to the last rep and was starting to struggle, Kalec stepped in immediately and grabbed the bar lifting it up while Jay pushed it, the two of them managed to get it back on the rack.

Jay sat up and wiped the sweat off his brow. Kalec walked around to face Jay. "That was a hell of a work out, I think I got my exercise in too, phew" He said jokingly with a smile on his face. His comment made Jay chuckle a bit "You did great, I guess I was wrong about you." Jay said with a smile on his face. Jay got up and walked over to his gym bag and grabbed the reward he promised. The two thanked each other and Kalec went on his way back to the inn to take a shower and clean up.

wc: 1029

#33ccff- Kalec

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum