Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ouroboros Final

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Ouroboros Final Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:06 pm

Kishin sat in his dark, dingy apartment, staring at the small note in his hand. The note was written in a code he had never seen before, but Kishin knew he had to solve it. It was a request for his help, and he couldn't resist the allure of a good mystery. Once again, Weirdlock had offered to reward Kishin for his time.

Without any hesitation, Kishin donned his white mask, grabbed his gun, and made his way to the location specified in the note. He kept his head down, trying to blend in with the bustling crowds of Hosenka as he walked through the city.

As he approached the designated meeting office, he noticed a tall, slim man with a pompadour haircut walking by. He looked like just another gang member, and at first Kishin thought he looked like Weirdlock. Kishin paid him no attention and continued on his way, but the man's presence seemed to linger in his mind.

161 wc

#2Guest 

Ouroboros Final Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:07 pm

Walking along, Kishin was greeted by a shady figure in a trench coat. The figure handed Kishin a new note, this time with a doodle of a serpent biting its own tail. Unchanging in expression, Kishin became suspicious of Weirdlock even more. Intimidating in advance, ever the theatrical man it seems.

Kishin immediately recognized the symbol as an Ouroboros, the powerful magical symbol that represented infinity and rebirth. However, he also knew that the symbol was associated with dark magic and was often used by necromancers and liches. In this case, it represents a puny man who seems to have been pulling out all the stops for his killings.

Despite the danger, Kishin had accepted this new assignment, knowing that he was the only one who could solve it. As a young lich, he was unmagical, but his sharp mind and masochistic tendencies made him an actual detective rather than a fake one.

153 wc

#3Guest 

Kishin cautiously made his way to Weirdlock Jones' office, constantly scanning the surroundings for any signs of danger. The meeting with Weirdlock was the final piece of the puzzle, and Kishin was determined to find out what was going on behind the scenes.

As Kishin approached the office, he noticed a figure in the distance that he recognized as Yomu, the underboss of the Black Dragons. Yomu was known to be a hot-headed and violent man who didn't take kindly to strangers poking around in the affairs of his gang. Kishin didn't want to risk a confrontation with him again and quickly ducked into an alleyway to avoid being seen.

Once he was sure the coast was clear, Kishin made his way to the door of Weirdlock's office. As he entered the room, he saw that Weirdlock was standing with his back to him, facing a wall filled with photographs, newspaper clippings, and other pieces of evidence.

157 wc

#4Guest 

"Weirdy?" Kishin called out tentatively and somewhat annoyed.

Weirdlock nodded his head but didn't turn around. "I've been expecting you, Kishin."

"You're probably wondering why I asked you here," Weirdlock continued, still not turning around. "The truth is, something doesn't add up about this case. Even though the guards have arrested most of the White Star and Black Dragons, something feels off."

Kishin breathed a sigh of relief at the mention of the guards. It seemed that Weirdlock didn't suspect him of anything yet.

"I agree," Kishin said, nodding. "There's more to this than meets the eye."

Weirdlock finally turned around, revealing his distinctive pompadour haircut and the Ouroboros tattoo on his chest. Kishin felt a twinge of irritation at the sight of the tattoo. He knew all too well what it meant.

Weirdlock raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Do tell."

He talked about the murders that had been pinned on the various gangs, the lack of evidence, and the strange symbols that had been left at the crime scenes. Dead people alive, alive people not dead yet.

178 wc

#5Guest 

Weirdlock listened intently, his expression unreadable. When Kishin had finished, he nodded thoughtfully.

Weirdlock took a step closer to Kishin, his eyes fixed on him. "You see, Kishin, I didn't become the greatest detective in Hosenka just because of my deductive skills. I became good because I was committing the murders and pinning them on high profile criminals."

Kishin felt a wave of annoyance still, rather than disappointment. He had suspected that something was off about Weirdlock, but he had never imagined that he could be the one responsible for the murders.

"At some point, I realized that the criminals would always find a way to avoid a sentence," Weirdlock continued. "So I started to murder yakuza and pinning these murders on rival gangs to clean them all up. I believe I'm doing Hosenka a favor by keeping them safe with my methods."

Then, he teleported in front of Kishin. In an equal exchange, Kishin grabbed Weirdlock by the throat. He felt a weird smile creep into his undead face. Throwing Weirdlock loose, Kishin then stepped aside and directed him toward the door.

183 wc

#6Guest 

Ouroboros Final Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:08 pm

Kishin wasn't going to play Weirdlock's game. He wanted to do things his way and Kishin will give him the just desserts. Tacitly approving Weirdlock, Kishin followed the man to fight off the gangs. Letting Weirdlock take the brunt of the fights of course.

As they fought, Kishin's adrenaline surged through his veins himself, and he felt the rush of excitement that came with battle. He ducked and weaved, dodging the attacks of the Black Dragon prospects and firing off shots from his gun whenever he saw an opening. Despite his lack of magical ability, Kishin was a skilled fighter, and he knew how to use his wits and his weapons to their full potential.

Weirdlock, too, was a formidable opponent, his magical power crackling around him as he unleashed spell after spell on their enemies. With a flick of his wrist, he sent a wave of energy rippling through the air, knocking several of the Black Dragons off their feet. Then he summoned a swarm of pink shadowy creatures to assail the remaining attackers, driving them back and giving Kishin room to maneuver.

184 wc

#7Guest 

The battle was fierce and intense, but Kishin and Weirdlock were determined to emerge victorious. They fought with everything they had, pushing themselves to their limits and beyond. And in the end, their efforts paid off. The Black Dragon prospects were defeated, scattered and fleeing in all directions, and Yomu lay unconscious on the ground, defeated by the combined might of Kishin and Weirdlock.

Weirdlock was also panting heavily, the strain of using his magical powers taking a toll on his body. He leaned against a nearby wall, breathing deeply as he tried to regain his strength.

"That was quite a fight," he said, wiping sweat from his brow. "I haven't had a challenge like that in a long time." Kishin nodded in agreement.

The life of a lich was a dangerous and unpredictable one, full of challenges and obstacles. But he also knew that he was up to the task. He had survived this far, and he would continue to survive, no matter what challenges lay ahead.

168 wc

#8Guest 

Together, Kishin and Weirdlock made their way back to Weirdlock's office. Kishin was feeling a sense of satisfaction, knowing that they had accomplished their mission and emerged victorious. But he was also feeling a sense of unease. He knew that the fight was far from over, and that there were many more battles to come.

As they entered the office, Kishin glanced around at the shelves and bookcases, filled with strange and arcane tomes and artifacts. He wondered what other secrets Weirdlock had hidden away, what other weapons and tools his might need to face his enemies.

Back at the office, Kishin stood his ground, his gun aimed steadily at Weirdlock. The lich knew that he was outmatched in terms of magical ability, but he also knew that he had one advantage: his gun. Kishin had spent years honing his marksmanship, and he was confident that he could take down Weirdlock if he needed to. He had no preference over fist or shooting someone.

Weirdlock, however, didn't seem intimidated in the slightest. The outlaw simply smirked and said, "You're a fool to think that a mere gun can defeat me."

190 wc

#9Guest 

Kishin didn't respond. He knew that words would be useless against Weirdlock. It didn't take long. Weirdlock raised his hands and began to chant a spell. Kishin recognized from the prior fight as a means to escape, and he knew that he needed to act fast.

With lightning-fast reflexes, Kishin pulled the trigger of his gun. The bullet flew straight at Weirdlock, and crippled a casting limb. Undeterred, Kishin continued to fire. He moved around the room, using the furniture and other objects as cover. Weirdlock retaliated with his own spells without being able to escape, and the room was filled with a cacophony of explosions and gunfire.

Despite his skill with a gun, Kishin was starting to feel the strain of the battle. He had never faced an opponent like Weirdlock before, and he was beginning to doubt whether he would be able to win.

As the battle raged on, Kishin's mask began to slip. He could feel the pain of the spells that Weirdlock was casting, and it was taking a toll on him. But he refused to give up. He was determined to see this through to the end, no matter what.

195 wc

#10Guest 

Ouroboros Final Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:09 pm

Finally, after what felt like hours, Kishin saw his opening. Weirdlock had left himself exposed, and Kishin fired his gun with deadly accuracy. The bullet struck Weirdlock right in the chest.

As Kishin stood over Weirdlock's fallen body, he couldn't help but feel conflicted. On the one hand, he had just defeated a powerful opponent and proven himself to be a formidable warrior. On the other hand, he has no way to heal Weirdlock.

Kishin felt a wave of guilt wash over him as he looked down at Weirdlock's lifeless form. Despite his masochistic tendencies, he never enjoyed causing harm to his lawful life. He knelt down beside Weirdlock's body, feeling a mix of sadness and regret. "Why did you have to do it?" he whispered, almost to himself.

Kishin knew that Weirdlock's actions had been driven by a desire to rid Hosenka of the gangs that were terrorizing its citizens. But in doing so, he had crossed a line that Kishin could not overlook.

165 wc

#11Guest 

Ouroboros Final Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:09 pm

As he sat there, lost in thought, Kishin became aware of a presence behind him. He turned to see that Yomu had somehow survived the battle and had come to confront him.

"You think you've won, lich?" Yomu sneered. "But you've only made things worse. With Weirdlock gone, the gangs will become even more powerful."

Kishin stood up, his hand resting on the hilt of his gun. "I did what I had to do," he replied coldly. "And I'll do it again if I have to."

Yomu chuckled. "You're just like him, you know. Always thinking that you're doing what's best for Hosenka. But you're just a pawn in the game, Kishin. And soon enough, you'll be swept aside like all the others."

Kishin felt a surge of anger rise within him. He hated being manipulated, and Yomu's words stung. But he also knew that he couldn't let his emotions cloud his judgement.

153 wc

#12Guest 

Ouroboros Final Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:10 pm

"You're wrong," he said, his voice steady. "I'm not a pawn. And I won't be swept aside. I'll fight for what I believe in, no matter the cost."

Yomu laughed again. "We'll see about that, lich. We'll see." Then, on cue, the guards came in just in time. Healing Weirdlock, they could tell what had needed to be done. With Yomu wounded, they took him into custody.

The guards took Weirdlock into custody too, and Kishin watched as they dragged him away. Kishin felt a sense of emptiness inside of him, as if the thrill of the battle had left him with nothing to fill the void. He wondered if he had done the right thing in fighting against Weirdlock, but he knew that he couldn't let the murders go unpunished.

As Kishin left the building, he noticed that the sun had risen and the streets were bustling with people going about their daily lives. Kishin felt like a stranger in this world, a place that he didn't belong in. He put on his mask, knowing that it would help him blend in and avoid unwanted attention.

Kishin walked the streets aimlessly, lost in thought. He realized that he had been so focused on the mission that he had neglected his own desires and needs. He didn't know what he wanted, but he knew that he didn't want to go back to his old life.

As Kishin walked, he passed by a group of street performers who were putting on a show. They juggled fire and swords, danced, and sang. Kishin was entranced by their energy and passion. He watched them for a while, feeling a spark of inspiration inside of him. Hosenka still had some charm to it.

289 wc

(exit topic) (45% wc reduction guild, shield, pet)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum