Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attention To Detail (Solo B Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Attention To Detail (Solo B Rank) Empty Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:47 am

Dan
Dan yawned as he slowly walked through the streets of crocus as he headed towards the spot he was supposed to meet his potential client. Dan was getting ready to return home when he realized he needed a bit more money for supplies so he quickly decided to check a nearby quest board in order to try to find something quick. As he arrived Dan began to watch his surroundings in order to hopefully find the client. Though he did not have to wait long as the king's advisor Merlin walks around the corner and begins to head in his direction. Dan smiles slightly as she approaches "Are you the client I am supposed to be meeting Miss Merlin?" Dan asks as he begins to walk towards her. "Indeed I am I am in need of your services you see I ordered a very rare but delicate item to be delivered here but the delivery service I had to use isn't known for being very careful with there items."

#2Dan 

Attention To Detail (Solo B Rank) Empty Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:09 am

Dan
Dan slowly nods his head as he begins to gets the idea "So you want me to meet with the delivery team to insure your item doesn't get destroyed in transit." Dan said as Merlin nods her head in confirmation. "Correct I want you to meet them at the gate and guide them back here to make sure that my package gets to me safely." Merlin says as Dan nods before begining his walk to the gate. As Dan arrives he sees a caravan making there way through that matches the description Merlin gave him of the one carrying her item. Dan smiles as he approaches the group and waves "Hey I think you guys have a parcel for Miss Merlin I was sent by her to guide you to where she wants to meet." Dan says as he hands the leader a note Merlin gave him that has her personal seal on it to prove his story and to prove he wasn't just a thief trying to lure them into a trap.

342 total

#3Dan 

Attention To Detail (Solo B Rank) Empty Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:15 am

Dan
The leader grunts in response as he nods to the others to follow Dan as he begins walking. Dan knew there were quicker ways through crocus but using those would increase the risk of the item being damaged. As Dan continued to walk down a small street he hears on of the men behind him complain about how long it's taking. "Sorry I am just insuring that Miss Merlin receives her requested item unharmed." Dan says as they continue on down the road. As they approach a street known for it's pickpocketing Dan quickly motions for the caravan to follow him down the back roads to prevent anything from happening. As they continue on they come across a few construction workers attempting to fix a few roads Dan seeing this directs them down a series of back alleys. A few minutes later as they begin to near where Merlin should be waiting Dan hears what sounds like a rune knight shouting at someone to stop. Rather then continue on Dan decides to redirect the caravan a few more times.

#4Dan 

Attention To Detail (Solo B Rank) Empty Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:27 am

Dan
By this point the caravan was well past annoyed and we're getting legitimately angry. "How much further is this going to take we could have been there an hour ago if you don't take us there now we're through." The leader shouted at Dan red in the face." Dan stopped and turned towards the man "We're almost there just a while longer we still have a few more detours." Dan tried to reason but to No avail "No now or we leave." Despite Dan telling them that they were near the drop off point they hand Dan the parcel and turn and walk off. Slightly disappointed Dan walks the rest of the way to the meeting point. As he sees Merlin Dan waves to her "Sorry they didn't like the detours so they left me with the package but I've insured it wasn't damaged." Dan said as he offered her the item with a small smile. Merlin took the item and shook her head in disappointment before handing Dan the money that was supposed to go to the caravan and saying goodbye and walked away. Dan sighed as he turned and decided to go shopping for his supplies to return to magnolia.

753/750  (20% WC Decrease from Hermit Tarot+10% Guild Lv 2+20% Lazy Coin)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum