Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:54 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 500 | Outfit]  

"Mmmm, then i guess the neighbours gonna now my name~", snickering as she repositioned herself, Kanna let out a low snicker, biting her lip at the salacious undertone of those words, not hiding just how much she was keen on finding that out for herself:

God, this woman... All too easily she left Kanna shivering, even in the heat of battle, actually making it harder to take aim as she saw her foes closing in on her witty companion. To her credit, Kanna pulled it off with style, letting out shot after shot with deadly accuracy even if some folks pulled closer, forcing her grip down as her idle cant came to rest on the back of her revolver, cocking a new round:

"Shame really, but hey... If they'd been good at just one of those things they mighta lived to fight another day~!", she sneered as she let out yet another shot, and then another, or she would have if she still, "Shit...!!"

Click...!

The dull, telltale sound any revolver user dreads more than anything else, and though her brow arched as she found the barrel empty, Kanna kept her head in the game, jade green hues narrowing as she glared at the one such opportunistic foe who who rushed her down bare handed:

"Got you know you cocky bitch!!"

As the guy charged her, Kanna's off hand left the grip of her pistol, deftly tapping the man's punching wrist and deflecting it away from her, the smooth flowing motion starkly contrasting with the brutality of her counter attack as she rolled the gun in her hand and viciously pistol whipped her opponent in the face, then again, then again, a pummelling fury as she gritted her teeth and beat the life out of him, blood splattering her face, without the slightest shred of concern for the man's survival.

"Well... Guess that's the last of em.", she spoke, wiping the blood splatters off her face as she turned to Nikki, unsure whether to be worried or aroused, but ultimately nibbling her lip at those words, "Damn~ You got quite a mouth for somebody with a knife up her gut... Need any help with that~?"

Still, there must be a reason why she could show that kind of ferocity with so much damage taken? In the end, Kanna started putting two and two together with those sharp fangs she felt earlier, coupled with her durability, and slowly lowered her gun... Yeah... She defenitely had it covered.

BEING THIS BAD

NEVER LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD~
- Kanna Kusanagi

credit to nat of adoxography.

#27Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:20 am

Nikki

WORDS: #### | TOTAL: #### | Bazoombas

“Hnnnfff!” Offered a front row seat to watch captain stabby seem to lose his nerve and his will to fight and her desire to continue seeming to ebb with that, nikki grunted as she lifted her free hand to his throat and then thrust the great impaler against the wall in order to both steady their position and knock him out, before looking over her shoulder to survey the carnage they created.
“Shiiiiit sweet thing, you really don't mess about do you?” The side of the scarlet eyed stunner aching of course because of her wound but from her perspective no more than a cramp or something you'd get from running, she couldn't help but light up a bit when she saw how her comrade had seemed to cut or more accurately gun her way through the majority of her enemies, and licked her lips a little as she showed approval and appreciation for that fact.

“Oooof, can you blame a gal for needing something up to her guts after the dance you gave me~?” Shaking her head however when the fair fox called attention to the wound she had suffered or more accurately inflicted upon herself, once more she showed she could be rather the jocular soul as she made more crude and crass commentary on her situation, and finally eased the weapon from her side with a low gasp to highlight how vastly she seemed to undersell it.
“It's no big deal anyway…” This both figurative and literal in fact given how her body only seemed to ooze an ebbing trail of blood even now thanks to her vampric adaptation and the sheer absence of effect it would have on her oh so redundant physiology, she had no fear of either bleeding out or picking up some kind of infection, and knew that the flesh would knit back together on its own if given time, or perhaps reason to enhance her healing rate as well.

“Kinda got… A sort of condition that helps with this sorta thing?” Favouring the latter since she certainly wanted to have every means of mobility for an event she stilled hoped was on the horizon, Miss Marcello ran the tip of her tongue over edge of her fangs and pushed both hands to the collar of the crook that had stabbed her with eager anticipation of her next meal, but for one reason or another stalled in her deed, if only momentarily.
“That's… Not a problem, right…?” Not used to showing this particular side of her to someone she couldn't help but feel was worth keeping around so soon, she lingered in place with her face seemingly contorted enough with hunger enough to show exactly what she was, and yet still seemed to feel that the approval of her new friend was far more important than her need for a meal right now. It was odd, really, usually she didn't care what anyone though of her, did she…?

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

#28Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:52 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Ooof if ya got it that bad after just one dance... Just imagine how you'll feel when I get you all to myself~", all too easily Nikki left Kanna shivering at the crassness of those words, chewing her bottom lip at the lurid thoughts this woman had a way of rousing in her, and this time, Kanna couldn't help but point it out, "Still, you got one helluva mouth on ya huh? Can't wait to see what else ya can do with it~"

Two could play that game after all, and as Kanna snickered and quipped back, she couldn't help but look at her go, and only after she took down the last remaining thug did the extent of her injuries start to settle in. Almost immediately, that shit eating grin gave way to a look of genuine concern, at least, until the woman grabbed the cook by the scruff of his collar and drew closer to his exposed neck, earning but an arched brow as the blonde finally holstered her sword, her chest rising and falling with a relieved sigh as her hand rose up to her temple:

"Shit... Can't believe ya kept such a juicy lil secret from me~", Kanna did start to suspect it when she saw the woman taking a knife to the gut, knowing fully well how that would have easily killed most people, "Y'know you might be the first Vampire I met who calls it a condition."

In the end, Kanna's look hadn't really changed. She still saw Nikki as this fiery fox that drove her wild in all sorts of ways, and honestly... A hint of supernatural allure only added to her charm. When their eyes met, Kanna merely smiled as she walked up to her, hand coming to rest on her shoulder:

"Sure, do it. You need blood to heal up dontcha? Besides...", her eyes narrowed as her hand slowly slid down that sinuous shape, and finally grabbing a good, firm squeeze of that succulent rear as she leaned in, whispering into her ear, "...You're gonna need all your energy where we're going~"

Sensing a hint of insecurity, Kanna answered the only way she knew how... With that same laid back salaciousness she had up until now. Yet even then, that sly smile had a more caring hint to it... She didn't know why she felt that way but, knowing this vivacious vixen cared about her enough to reveal this secret. Kinda warmed her heart a bit? In the end, she did her damndest not to let anything get sappy, clapping her hand on that perfect roundness and backing away, giving Nikki her personal space back.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#29Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:00 pm

Nikki

“Heheheh, well, I'd like to think it ain't much more of a thang than that in my case?” Bobbing her shoulders in half a shrug as she seemed to make her new friend smile with her choice of terminology, even if it was a little hard for her to express, even the cold and unbeating heart of Miss Marcello couldn't help but throb a little when she spotted this emerald eyed enchantress taking the issue of her vampification well in her stride.
“Some of those fuckers seem to think it makes 'em the be all and end all, one that turned me did, but it's just another piece of the puzzle when it comes to Nikki Marcello~” Sighing a little as she bragged a bit about how she liked to define herself from the crowd even when it came to the not-so-humble bloodsucker, she winked at her new squeeze and shook her head, feeling only more determined to quell her instinct to feed when it came to such a fantastic fox, and rather savour the rarity that was complany she could relax in. Not to mention it would be a waste of that ass too, right?

“Heh, you fuckin' know it. I ain't stopping til we both pass out now~” Grinning as well when the girl noted how she might need a little boost for her energy as well, Nikki bobbed her brows and smiled, before yanking the head of her stunned victim to the side as easily as she would have been a doll as she readied herself for her little feast.
“One for the road, then~” Lunging forward with her fangs soon afterward, the feasting femme can't help but feel her gaze tilting back toward her new best friend even as she drinks in the essence of her victim almost as if she was showing off for the blonde a bit, and found a strange sense of intimacy in feeding before another party which she hadn't felt since she was part of a coven.

“Wheeeeewww… That bloodrush. Booze ain't got a patch on it?” Practically tearing his throat out when she was finished as well and then stumbling backward as she found her mind swimming, miss marcello found herself panting as the feeling of satisfaction overwhelmed her almost as much as it would have during other, more private activities, and she couldn't help but look to kanna because of that. If only she knew the ecstasy, eh?

~ It's more fun ~

#30Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:01 pm

Nikki

“Heheheh, well, I'd like to think it ain't much more of a thang than that in my case?” Bobbing her shoulders in half a shrug as she seemed to make her new friend smile with her choice of terminology, even if it was a little hard for her to express, even the cold and unbeating heart of Miss Marcello couldn't help but throb a little when she spotted this emerald eyed enchantress taking the issue of her vampification well in her stride.
“Some of those fuckers seem to think it makes 'em the be all and end all, one that turned me did, but it's just another piece of the puzzle when it comes to Nikki Marcello~” Sighing a little as she bragged a bit about how she liked to define herself from the crowd even when it came to the not-so-humble bloodsucker, she winked at her new squeeze and shook her head, feeling only more determined to quell her instinct to feed when it came to such a fantastic fox, and rather savour the rarity that was complany she could relax in. Not to mention it would be a waste of that ass too, right?

“Heh, you fuckin' know it. I ain't stopping til we both pass out now~” Grinning as well when the girl noted how she might need a little boost for her energy as well, Nikki bobbed her brows and smiled, before yanking the head of her stunned victim to the side as easily as she would have been a doll as she readied herself for her little feast.
“One for the road, then~” Lunging forward with her fangs soon afterward, the feasting femme can't help but feel her gaze tilting back toward her new best friend even as she drinks in the essence of her victim almost as if she was showing off for the blonde a bit, and found a strange sense of intimacy in feeding before another party which she hadn't felt since she was part of a coven.

“Wheeeeewww… That bloodrush. Booze ain't got a patch on it?” Practically tearing his throat out when she was finished as well and then stumbling backward as she found her mind swimming, miss marcello found herself panting as the feeling of satisfaction overwhelmed her almost as much as it would have during other, more private activities, and she couldn't help but look to kanna because of that. If only she knew the ecstasy, eh?

~ It's more fun ~

#31Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:18 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Yeeeeeah, I've been warned about that kind... Never had the displeasure of running into any of them personally...", Kanna rubbed awkwardly behind the head, knowing fully well how all vampires she'd met were urban sorts like Nikki, people who'd been turned relatively recently, well integrated into society, "Now that sounds like the kind of puzzle I could lose myself in~"

Kanna returned the wink and snickered, that incessant tingling in her spine growing stronger as time went on, all the more so as Nikki confirmed that same desire to pick right back up when they left off, making Kanna's smirk widen into a grin:

"I can't fucking wait~..."

It should have been scary for the common mortal but... Maybe Kanna would have been scared had this vampire been a foe, but with Nikki... Honestly, she just found it kinda hot, making her pulse quicken in all the right ways as she leaned against the wall nearby, arms folded under her full chest as she laid back lazily against the brick walls, holding Nikki's gaze as she grabbed her little snack, biting her lip once she found the woman looking right back, getting the distinct feeling she wouldn't have shown off like this unless she really trusted. Even Vampires she fought beside on some gangs didn't usually feed in front of people unless they were really desperate:

"Whoooa, easy there tiger~... That's whatchu get for chugging it all down like a champ...", Kanna sprung to action as she found that rowdy raven wobbling, walking up beside her, arm around her waist, chest squishing oh so subtly to the side of her torso as she supported Nikki until she caught her breath, snorting at the sight of the thug crumpled down in a messy husky in front of them, "Guess that piece of shit still got some sucking, just not the kind he wanted~"

Vampire or not, she had still been stabbed in the gut, between that and the rush of a fresh meal, the blonde made sure to give her a few moments to recover, giving her time to let her wounds heal, reaching up and running her finger over the corner of Nikki's mouth, catching a thin, lingering red trail as her thumb brushed her lip:

"Still, you're one helluva messy eater aintcha~?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#32Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:22 pm

Nikki

“Still, looks hot as hell, right~?” Smirking as the girl with the green gaze teased her on her rather sloppy eating habits, Nikki did not fail to note the fact that she had not only spotted those emerald eyes cast squarely in her direction as she had feasted a moment ago but also the hint of excitement carried in them as she did so, and as such as she wiped the blood from her lips the black beauty couldn't help but swagger over there and offer a little teasing in return.
“Be a good girl, and maybe I'll share my 'condition' with you someday, hm~?” Certainly seeming to sense from the measure she had gained from the minx thus far that the gal would certainly fit in as one of her ilk, and likely make a decent hunting partner as well given how quickly and cleanly she had felled the gang just now, it was tempting to offer her the chance to 'turn' tonight but ultimately the red eyed raven knew just how intoxicating that offer could be on the first night, and because of that, also how important it was to take some time to think about it as well.

“So, my place ain't far away from here…” For now thinking more about sinking her claws into that soft and smooth skin far more than her fangs regardless and bobbing her brows as she confirmed that the little tussle they had been through had only delayed the inevitable in her eyes, the bloody bombshell beamed as she cocked her head in the direction of the room she had rented only a matter of minutes away, or less depending on their haste, and then folded her arms beneath her chest as she left temptation dangling.
“Assuming you still fancy it~?” Ultimately it seeming like the question was rather rhetorical however, the fact that kanna hadn't run screaming from the scene told Miss Marcello that she really was every bit the change of pace she had needed in the women she picked up in places like this, and probably all the more ready for her release after that exchange as well. I mean, if she was, that would make the two of them right~?

~ It's more fun ~

#33Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:44 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Honestly, Kanna had never given that much thought... She had gangmates who she knew would have turned her if she asked them but, but even though the thought crossed her mind, she just never really thought she needed it? Sure, she was very much of a night person, but she still liked preserving the ability to not be a total chump during daylight hours. Something to be said about overspecialization and how damning it could be:

"Naaaaah~... Somebody gotta watch out for that sweet ass while you're busy snoozing the day away~?", Kanna winked, shaking her head as she rose her hand, her refusal carrying the nonchalance of somebody who didn't care too much either way, but simply felt no need to take that plunge straight away, and felt more than happy to drape her arms around Nikki as she met her halfway, eyes narrowing, biting her lip as she mentioned her place being close by, "Nikki... It better be damned fucking close or I ain't gonna make it all the way there~"

She may be the vampire here, and yet Kanna looked into her eyes with the kind of hunger to rival even her devilish bloodlust, the kind that wouldn't be sated until she had this woman all to herself... With her hands settling on Nikki's wide, womanly hips, Kanna leaned in, her chest squishing oh so softly into hers as she brushed those luscious lips with her own, giving them a little lick, and then an inviting nibble as she looked into those bewitching rubies, just a few sensuous smooches to drive her point home. What Kanna found attractive in Nikki was, well... Nikki herself~ There wasn't much she could reveal that could possibly quell the blazing want burning deep within, or the smouldering look she shot into her eyes:

"How about you take me there now and I show ya how much I still fancy it...~?", she growled between her teeth for they were busy biting her lover's bottom lip, tongue brushing over those sharp fangs, holding her close enough that Nikki could spot the twin stiffness on her chest hinting at her desire, before peeling away and giving the woman her personal space back, just enough not to let her get carried away just yet.

As hot as it was watching her brutalize those chumps... This time, she defenitely wanted this bodacious belle all to herself and wasn't gonna make the same mistake twice. It's not everyday she could meet someone who she felt so in sync with, somebody who made her heart race in all the right ways~... The fact that she was a vampire mattered little in comparison~... No way she was gonna let go of this captivating catch so easily~

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#34Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:13 am

Nikki

“Gotta keep your dinner safe, right~?” Grinning as the girl with the green gaze once more offered a little sweetness with her spicy sentiment, the fact that the fair fox seemed so immediately willing to watch after her meant that she was only working her way into Nikki's good books more and more quickly, and though she couldn't resist the invitation to share a little more coarseness the coquette was already thinking that this would likely turn into more than a simple all night thing if either of them had their own way.
“Shit, woman after my own heart huh?” Certainly seeming to appreciate the desperation she was shown when it came to the pair of them getting a ravishing round of release as well, had they not have been interrupted by the crowd of creeps then this black haired bombshell would have been more than happy to baptize the alleyway with their oh so unholy water, and as such was left to chew her lower lip as her cohort showed that she shared that same urgency to indulge the carnality they both desired.

“Well if you're that much of a dirty bitch, I suppose it'd be a shame to make you hold out, huh?” For that reason hardly even thinking about making it to the 'finish line' and rather just a nice nook where they were unlikely to be disturbed further, Miss Marcello licked her lips with an even greater sense of hunger than that which had prompted her to tear the throat from the fool before, and then shot her fingers toward that of her fellow femme with excitement.
“Let's get out of here before he get caught fucking it out on this body pile, eh?” Practically breaking into a sprint as well as she aimed to tow the temptress along with her and drag them just far enough from dodge that they might be able to grab something for the road, she couldn't help but let that scarlet stare switch between the path ahead and the peach she had picked up as she marched onward, flushed with desire, and every intention of acting upon it…

~ It's more fun ~

#35Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:47 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Bet... Ain't nobody fucking with my dinner but me."

Kanna could only snort as she returned the grin, actually licking her lips there when Nikki found the most colourful way of describing herself. The irony not lost on her, the blonde reached a hand for her temple as she shook her head, her eyes on Nikki the whole time as she met that ruby red gaze:

"Yeeeeah, damn shame indeed. I can think of way better things we could be doing with that time~", and yet no sooner than she peeled away did Nikki grab a firm hold of her hand, pulling her out of the alleyways, making her eyes flare, and then narrow as that thumping in her chest raced faster, that fire burning in her loins raging harder as time went on, leaving her with a giddy, tingling thrill as she followed after the dark seductress in front of her, "Whoa there~... And i thought i was the hungry one."

Biting her lip once more, The blonde couldn't help but interlace her fingers with her companion, already feeling an unexpected intimacy blossoming between herself and her partner, far more so than anything she'd expect of a simple one night stand:

"Yeeeah, we already gave these punks the show of a lifetime... Literally~", she snickered, shooting a sneer right back over her shoulder, before turning her gaze back to Nikki, keeping up with her as much as she could as a mere human chasing after a Vampire. And as she watched that perfect ass swaying left and right in front of her... God damn~... She could watch that for hours if Nikki let her. She squeezed tighter to Nikki's hand, fingernails brushing the back of her hand, her voice low and breathy as she followed her across the streets, "...Now I'mma be a greedy bitch and hog ya all to myself~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#36Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:54 pm

Nikki

“Guess we showed 'em heaven then sent 'em to hell, ay?” Snickering as they pressed on and shaking her head as her pert partner pointed out the irony in the difference between the spectacle they showed and slaughter which had been delivered, had she been sounder in her mind then maybe Nikki might have felt a note of guilt for that fact, but frankly right now all the ebony haired enchantress could feel was her excitement growing because of the fact.
“Feels like it should be our catchphrase, hm?” Cocking her head as she plunged onward and thanked the vivid vampryic vision that allowed her to dive into a darkness that most would fear without feeling the slightest degree of obscurity or blindness, the black belle guessed that her blonde buddy might struggle a little as they sank between the buildings and seemed to find a spot that was nice and hidden for most, but hoped that her focus would soon shift to a subject she could appreciate in this dim light as she lunged for those lips once more.

“Aye, suppose you're even hungrier after seeing me eat eh~?” Wasting little time in resuming where they had been either as she slurped on that perfect pink pout like it was a spoonful of nana's best chicken soup, all too quickly could she feel the heat rising from her chest and regions much deeper than that, and Miss Marcello couldn't help but want to rush right to the finish line because of that fact.
“Be a shame to deny ya now, huh?” Spurred by that and a fiery sense of desire which had only felt the battle before like oil or even gasoline to be poured upon it, all that she could do was grin and giggle as she nibbled that lower lip, until hooking her thumbs into her waistband and tugging it downward with every intent of letting her fair haired friend enjoy quite the feast indeed. One laden with a broth in fact that felt hot enough to make steam rise from her loins, in fact…

~ It's more fun ~

#37Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:23 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Yeeeeah that sounds about right... But hey they can't complain... At least they died happy.", Kanna snickered at those words, a spring in her step as she chased after Nikki, eyes narrowing as the ravishing raven trusted her supernatural senses to guide them deeper into the darkness where no peeping toms would find them.

Now Kanna could make some cheeky quip about Nikki defenitely not looking like the sort of person who lived out on the streets but... She had far better things to do with her lips once the vampiress pulled her into her arms once more for another long, uninterrupted taste of that plush, pillowy pout, her breath hot against them as the near pitch black darkness magnified her other senses, the feisty fox's femenine fragrance, mixed with blood and alcohol from the party leading up to this, the silky smooth feel of her skin as Kanna wrapped her arms around her waist, the pulsation in her chest as Kanna pressed herself firmly enough into those magnificent mounds, her hands wandering with wild abandon as explored every inch of that fine frame with enough hunger to rival a ravenous vampire:

"Mmmm, woman after my own heart~...", Kanna snickered as she could only shoot Nikki's words right back, with how attentive she was to her hunger and willing to quench it, letting her catch the breathless blonde's widening grin as a sliver of moonlight finally illuminated their faces, her lips mere inches from her inbetween kisses, looking deeply into those radiant red eyes. Her heart thumping wilder as she didn't need to look down to see where those hands had wandered, and accept the invitation as she slowly drew a kissy trail down her jawline, descending down to the glorious roundness of her chest, leaving one hand there for a long, enthralling squeeze as the other paved the way down below, fanning the sweltering flames of her want as she left her mark on the way down, savouring every inch as she nibbled, "...Best hold onta something hot stuff... Damn right its my turn... To stuff my face~"

How could she possibly hold back, after being offered such a piping hot meal, right after a fight like this? Licking her lips as her mouth watered, Kanna dug in with a long, satisfied purr. As much as Nikki might be eager to please her, well... After the kind of meal she had back there, Kanna just knew... Exactly what she needed~

FTB

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#38Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:51 pm

Nikki

“Mmm… Hrmmm… Nrmmmm?” The state of her evening and the spectacle which followed it certainly seeming to demand some rather significant shut eye from the sable siren, and a rather satisfied one at that, slowly and perhaps a little groanily did Miss Marcello seem to return to the land of the waking once her tiredness had abated to the barest minimum, and she found herself rousing from the scant warmth of sheets that had scarcely seemed to do much to hide her frame either conscious or otherwise.
Looks like it's… Sun O-clock? Rolling over a little ways and allowing that crimson gaze to focus on the curtains as the softness that contained her rather ample proportions became more and more like a piece of tactically applied dental floss, the black beauty found her eyes bleary as she realized that her haste for heated activity meant that she had left the coverings for her window in just as ill prepared a state as what she now had wrapped around her generous physique, and as such could only struggle to find focus thanks to a set of eyes which were adapted more for their night-time performance.

Shiiiiiiit, that blonde? For that reason the fox focusing on something other than the window next to her and as luck would have it the shape that seemed to share the rather tight space that was the bed in her dirt cheap apartment, with tiredness still clinging to her mind Nikki seemed to take a moment to recall the events that had led to her bedtime, and yet fortunately for herself and the bombshell she bunked with those flaxen locks were difficult to forget.
I don't think I killed her, right? Other details a little more hazy however and the scarlet eyed siren a liar if she said this would be the first time she had roused from her rest without any idea whether her bed mate was still breathing, she let loose a sigh as she tiptoed her fingers over to frame of her fellow in the hopes of feeling the warmth of the living lingering in that only too biteable flesh, which was odd really. After all, usually as long as she got her rocks off hard enough, she didn’t mind sending her partner to an early grave, now did she~?

~ It's more fun ~

#39Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:02 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Mmnnnn..."

Damn~... Now that was quite a night. Kanna squinted as the peering sunbeams struck her face, stirring from her slumber but mere instants before her partner. She felt sore, sweaty and sticky in all the right places a dull throbbing in her whole flushed, glistening body as she stirred in the sheets. Fetching for the nearest pile of clothes by the bed, she idly rummaged through them, one eye open, barely moving at all, and defenitely not noticing Nikki wake up, leaving her luscious lover to wonder whether she was still asleep or even alive at all, until a telltale sound answered her question.

Click...!

The smell of smoke would hit her nostrils soon after, and a big cloud of it soon followed as Kanna took a long drag of her cigarette, only to shiver as she felt those deft digits drawing up the sinuous shape of her body, gliding up over her hip as Kanna rolled onto her back, her bare bust jostling ever so softly as she turned to her side, her golden locks draping over her eyes:

"Oh...? Mornin sunshine~...", She greeted as her lips widened into a cool, delighted smile, leaning in and planting a slow, satisfied smooch on that plush, pillowy pout that took her to such heights yesterday, that same fire in her loins all but threatening to stir once more as her hand draped over her lover's body, squeezing in nice and close just to feel those godly curves against hers once more, "And here I thought you'd wanna sleep the say away~"

Despite her unhealthy habits, Kanna was still a human, and humans were, well... Diurnal. She'd stirred from her slumber within moments as those glaring sunbeams hit her eyes, almost in perfect unison with her lover. Like clockwork even. Reaching the cigarette up, she offered it to Nikki, letting her partake in some coffee and cigarettes for breakfast. Only without the coffee for now~... She'd have to settle from the blonde's glistening lips for now as she couldn't help but gaze into her lover's eyes. As much as she usually loathed sleeping in after a one night stand, with her she just felt... Oddly at ease, so much that she'd feel perfectly happy just basking in the afterglow and the morning smoke with her lover.

"Ya need me to close the blinds or something...?", she offered at last, brow arching, letting out a long yawn as she stretched her arms up high.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#40Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:11 pm

Nikki

“Daylight is sleepytimes for a gal like me, and besides… My usual girls aren't hungry enough to keep me up as late as you~?” Smirking and shaking her head as she found the bombshell she shared her bed with ribbing her on the subject of her rather late time rising, if anything the fact that the sun was still shining through the window felt 'early' to the ebony haired enchantress given her usual, even if she did have every reason to burn the candle at both ends from where she was standing.
“Bwahahahaa, sunlight's ain't too bad, mostly just tingles…” Snickering a little at the concern and courtesy that the coquette showed her next, Miss Marcello simply arched her brow at Kanna's worry and held out her hand in one of the more direct beams of light that was breaking through the window the show her that, contrary to rumours and stories, she would not burst into flame because of the exposure. If anything, in the right mood, she kind of liked it.

“Besides, having a hot blonde like you in here seems like the sorta thing I'd wanna show off to the neighbours, right?” Certainly not about to go skulking about shyly when it came to the fair figure she had shared her evening and beyond with either, Nikki hummed as she shifted into a stiffer position to regard the ravishing soul nearby more fully, and as she teased her temptress in return she leaned over to the dresser and pulled something from it that seemed long overdue after a night like she had.
“May as well let 'em put a face to the voice, eh~?” Perhaps giving a rather amble view of her frame as she did so and allowing the sigil of her guild which was emblazened upon it to catch the light, the ravishing raven returned to her position with a pack of cigarette between her lips, which she was only too happy to light with a snap of her fingers and the flame magic she possessed and drink in, though not without offering her guest a drag as well. After all, she may not have been the ideal host, but even she had standards, right?

~ It's more fun ~

#41Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:00 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Sounds to me like the other girls got no idea what to do with you~", she quipped, taking another drag from her cigarette with a knowing look, arching her brow as her gaze washed over that sinuous shape, still feeling that telltale tingle from the mindblowing ecstasy they shared the night before.

Kanna blew the smoke back into the air, thinking back to her experiences with vampires... Though she knew a bunch of them, well. She'd never actually spent the night with one. Granted she wasn't close to that many of them.

"Shit, that so...? Babe, after light night", teased the blonde, snorting playfully as she rolled onto her front, that pert, shapely behind all but sticking out as she put out what remained of her cigarette in the nearby ashtray, appreciating the fact that Nikki bothered to keep one close by, "Preeeeeety sure they all know damn well just how hard ya scored~"

Kanna bit her lip at those words, shifting those long legs across the sheets as she rolled back onto her side once more, cradling her cheek as she saw Nikki stepping out of bed and heading for the dresser... And she had all the more reason to linger there as she got to admire that supple, voluptuous visage, drinking deeply of those mouthwatering curves, until her eyes finally came to rest on one particular tattoo adorning her lower back. Her gaze came to rest there, realizing she'd only vaguely noticed it yesterday, but she hadn't the clarity to understand what it meant, not when she was so preoccupied with the bodacious beauty herself:

"Shit... You didn't tell me you were in the Guild.", she finally noted, a hint of surprise and cuiosity, and perhaps a smidge of embarassment that she hadn't noticed thus far. She held Nikki's gaze as she slowly sat up in bed, that bedsheet slowly draping down the shapeliness of her bust, only barely affording her the slightest semblance of modesty by the time she smiled and accepted Nikki's freshly lit smoke. With a long, delighted drag, her chest rose, and finally fell in unison with the bedsheets, leaving her bare before the breathtaking belle as her hand came to rest on Nikki's hip, tracing up her curves, pulling her in for a slow, tantalizing kiss, "You're just full of surprises aintcha~?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#42Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:33 pm

Nikki

“I'll be honest, gonna be hella disappointed if anyone on the block got a wink of sleep last night?” Smirking and shaking her head as the buxom blonde snickered at her reasoning for keeping the curtains open, Nikki had to admit that she reckoned with how horse she felt this morning she could guess that she had gotten just as carried away vocally as she had otherwise, and in her typically shameless manner opted to crow of that fact like a champ. I mean, if you like to scream bloody murder as you tear at the sheets, then you might as well own it, right?

“All the more reason to show em why, eh?” Feeling that only seemed to add to her motivation to make sure they understood why as well, it wouldn't have been the first time even in the short time she had been living here that she had worn one of her lovers like the first prize ribbon at the fair, but that was only more fun on the fire, wasn't it? It was nice to let them know, even with her exploits, she was able to move up in the world, and it seemed she wasn't the only one either.

“Hahaha, yeah. This hella sexy babe was handing out tramp stamps, and how could a girl like me say no, huh?” Certainly not hating the way she caught kanna ogling her curves and more out the corner of her eye and chuckling as she plucked that smoking stave from her lips, the scarlet eyed siren twisted a little and tried to look over her shoulder at the emblem that a frisky adventure had rewarded her with, and arched her brow in how the tale seemed to confirm she certainly stuck to 'type' when it came to adventures.
“Didn't see one on you actually now you mention it? That mean… You're available~?” Already noting that she sensed something a little stronger between her and the silver haired witch who had seemed more interested in getting that fine ass in her guild rather than her sheets however, though she usually didn’t do all that much as far as guild mates went she couldn't help but recall how capable their combination had seemed the evening before, and found herself broaching the temptation of an invitation. I mean, they clicked nicely, and if they did the odd job together there'd be all the more reason to 'click' again right?

~ It's more fun ~

#43Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:07 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna had never been much of an exhibitionist but damn if those words didn't leave her spine tingling. As hot as it was to show off one's conquests, something about doing that with a woman like Nikki just drove her wild, so much that she couldn't help but narrow her eyes as she shot her that smouldering gaze, biting her lip:

"Yeeeeah bet~ Better for them to have the view to go with the name, huh?", she snickered, stretching her arms out and letting out a long, lazy yawn as she finally stirred the last lingering remnants of sluggishness.

And yet the answer to her question earned a snort from Kanna, trailing off into a chuckle as she mentioned the sexy babe handing out tramp stamps, unable to notice the resemblance with the situation she now found herself in. After all, if Nikki were offering Guild stamps, hell. Even she might accept it. Despite the abundance of ink Kanna wore with pride... A guild stamp wasn't one of them.

"Yeeeah, I'm available, I never really found a Guild who could keep me for too long.", with these words, Kanna nibbled her lip once more as brow furrowed, lips curling wider into a smile as she stood back upright, that long, messy golden mane cascading down her tall, curvaceous frame, all but presenting herself before her luscious lover as she walked up to her with sway to her hips, draping her arms around Nikki's, "But then... I ain't ever found a guild that had a bombshell like you in it...~"

With a husky, almost purring tone, Kanna leaned in, all but tingling as her chest squished oh so sublimely into Nikki's, breath warm against her lips as she nibbling her bottom lip, leading into a slow, sultry and sensual kiss that would put on quite an early morning show for the neighbours looking into their apartment.

After all, with a partner like her... Kanna could do a hell of a lot of crime~

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#44Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:08 am

Nikki

“Wow, what a cocky bitch, huh, thinkin-” Some semblance of pride or something similar seeming to compel Nikki to smirk as the blonde bombshell seemed to buy what she was considering to sell immediately and offer her acceptance, the black belle couldn't help but tease the temptress for making such a signicant assumption, or what have done had she not suddenly and sizeably found herself swayed by something else.
“Mmnnnn….” For some reason not seeming to expect the lass to lunge for her right then and there and as such caught a little off guard by the deed, all the same the scarlet eyed siren felt those lips slipping shut and a husky mewl escaped her as they did so, and she welcomed such wanton affection in kind by wrapping her arms around that sublime shape and squeezing her lover into her.

“W-Well, when ya put it like that…” Shivering all the while and for no small reason because of the feeling of their common state of undress as their forms mingled together, the voluptuous vixen drew her claws across that sweet and succulent flesh and purred as she did so, before exploiting the supernatural strength she possessed to flip the blonde over and leave her on her back as she leered at her hungrily. Definitely seeming to find the taste of her lips moorish and all the more for taste of a fresh cigarette upon them, the fingers of the fox tiptoed down to the knee of her lover and wrapped it around her before lingering on her thigh as she activated her spell to mark her as one of her own, but she wasn't done there.

“Welcome to the team, rookie~?” The fires only reignited and miss marcello sensing that such pale pinkness could use a little more decoration, she had every intention of daubing this delight in the bites that only a lover could give so that she would be remembering the evening and what followed it for days, and that would only be the start. After all, the mark of a good senpai what how she took care of her juniors, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

#45Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:44 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna would have snickered at the sight of that strong, bawdy brawler all but melting in her arms, but... That would require having the clarity to do anything other than marvel at that enthralling shape as she squeezed it oh so sensually against her own, humming into the kiss in delight as her fingernails washed up and down her back, shifting left and right as that mere feel of Nikki's bare fullness against her own made her knees grow weak:

"Whoa...!!", though she'd have liked to keep riding her bravado as far as it went, Kanna's eyes shot wide as Nikki turned the tables, making the most of that supernatural show of strength to flip her back into bad with a satisfying creak.

With her long, messy blonde hair draped around her head as her chest jostled, that surprise giving way to a wanting, shivering look as she nibbled Nikki's bottom lip, nails digging into her softness. Moving her leg in unison with her motions as every single touch left her skin tingling, she hooked that luscious leg around her lover's waist, pulling her into it, only for her toes to curl, the telltale tingling sensation as she felt her magic marking the outside of her thigh exactly where Nikki gripped her:

"Hnngh~... Shit, that's where you chose huh~...? I suppose we can't all get tramp stamps~", she teased, leaning in and nibbling the vampiress back, arching her back as Nikki descended, hands gliding up her lover's back, hooking behind her neck, twining through the strands of her hair, escorting the ravishing raven down her flushed, trembling body, "Fuckin glad to be a part of it... boss~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#46Nikki 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:33 am

Nikki

“For a guild mark, yeah~” Grinning as the girl with the green gaze seemed almost disappointed by the rather pedestrian locale that was chosen for her brand when compared to the one she carried herself, Nikki smirked as she clarified that her means of measurement were very much the kind of case by case basis, and wasted little time in elaborating either that she had grander designs when it came to matters that were a little more personal.
“Though I might choose somewhere a whole lot naughtier for my own~?” Suckling tightly on that pale flesh in a manner that would be likely to make most of the women she had shared these sheets with whimper, each little mark of her own was like a footstep leading to what they both knew would be quite the spectacular main event, and with her brow bobbing the brunette had no problem admitting to a little 'signposting' as far as her intentions lay. I mean, she had to stake her claim, right?

“Boss, eh~?” Pausing however when Kanna seemed to make light of their connection and the seniority that lay within, though Miss Marcello could only boast of a mere matter of weeks when it came to her advantage of experience in truth, ultimately she was happy to abuse any kind of difference between them as thoroughly as she could in the bedroom. After all, this one seemed like she could use a boss there, right~?
“As long as you know… Just how hard… I'm gonna work a hot little bitch like you~?” For that reason only seeming to intensify her efforts to make her new prize quiver, it was clear that she aimed to complete her day in much the same way she had started it, in fact. Buried deep in the goose feathers, with a red hot woman to keep her warm…

~ It's more fun ~

#47Kanna Kusanagi 

Things That Go Bump, and Grind, In the Night~ [Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:21 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Mmmmm, and where might that be exactly huh~...?", Kanna snickered and teased her, that amused laughter giving way to a low, breathy gasp, almost a purr of appreciation as she chewed her bottom lip and squeezed tighter with her leg, holding her tighter until she could all but feel the building warmth on her skin and suppleness of her curves.

She could feel that sharp tingle of sensation as Nikki left her mark on her and wore them with pride, though after the kind of night they just had, she felt her heart racing all too quickly, trembling as the woman worked her tenderized body with the kind of expertise she'd grown all too familiar, only for her eyes to roll back into her head as her words reignited the vampire's ravenous passion. Damn... She'd have to call her boss more often huh~? For now though, she could only shiver at her words, egging her on the whole way through as she gazed down into her eyes:

"Shit babe, for you~...?", and quiver she did, those luscious lips having just the right way to slowly bring a flush of colour right back to that pale, tattooed skin, a hint of redness that had never truly left. Her arms draped around that devilish siren, nails running along that perfect skin as her hands reached up to her head, twining through those silky black locks, brushing them away so she could gaze into those gorgeous ruby reds, letting out a low, heated breath before she bit her lip, "Hnnf...~ Work me as hard as you want you sexy bitch... Cause I'm always gonna want more~..."

[END]

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum