Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mama's Home (Sofia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lisa the Narcissist 

Mama's Home (Sofia) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:04 am

Lisa the Narcissist
Mama's Home (Sofia) EXubKDi
Was she here? The love of her life? The moon to her sun? The woman Lisa had found herself so immersed in that even a being of her stature nearly faltered in her presence? Lisa gazed upon the guild as the moons light showered all that was below. Even in this macrocosm, Blue Pegasus was pulchritudinous. More minuscule, but beautiful nonetheless. Lisa kenned her own nature, she understood that she was a the epitome of narcissism and of course, she didn't cerebrate that it was a negative attribute. As such, she was determined to claim what belonged to her. In this world, in the next, and in all that subsisted beyond; Sofia was hers by the law of fate. So, the Seraphim waited patiently in the shadows consummately invisible with her hand resting under chin. She knew Sofia was at this world's Blue Pegasus...but would she emerge? Would she come to Mama? "Come to me, my second bride to be~" Lisa whispered.

Notes: Lisa is completely invisible at the cost for 500 mana per post at the moment. This thread is specifically for @Sofia to enter only. All other PC's are exempt from entering.

#2Sofia 

Mama's Home (Sofia) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:02 am

Sofia

WORDS: 500 | Pretty In Pink

What is…? The only alert as to their would-be intruder the sound of a soft but significant tinkle of the ornament worn around her neck, Sofia Serena was practically the last person left in the guild hall during these trying times of interdimensional travellers and vengeful cultists, and as such was able to immediately notice the soft chime of her bauble as she went about her business tidying the place up, and was left to blink accordingly because of it as well.
An attack? Long lashes beating like the wings of a butterfly over an eyeline as enchanting and effulgent as a finely cut emerald, the brow of the belle seemed to tighten as she looked down to item she wore around her neck and noted the 'needles' upon it pointing out of the door to tell her that something involving mana and magic was occurring none too far beyond it, perhaps because of how fraught such recent had been the mind of the usually mischievous minx leapt immediately toward the prospect of foul play, and left her glad that her beautiful babies weren't either in the hall or the town as a whole either.

Who could…? Taking the youngsters to be fostered temporarily by their grandmother and an uncle who had surprised her with his sense of renewed devotion after their reunion a couple of years past, while her heart ached to be parted from her tykes the temptress felt more at ease knowing they were miles and miles of ocean away from the dangers which seemed to have been swallowing the south of late, and compelled her to do whatever she could to restore peace and posterity to what was now her homeland.
I can't see…? For that reason taking up arms even in spite of her usual loathing for conflict and violence, the vixen might have felt a little guilty for taking this as a warning and lifting the smooth and sceptre-like shaft of silver from her waist as she marched slowly and cautiously along the path her bauble directed, and felt only a worsening sense of alarm in the fact that there was no obvious sign of action or even a potential aggressor. At least at first.

Oh… Pausing as she slid those heels to rest in the doorway of their guild and narrowing her gaze to look at her magical compass one more, for a second the siren seemed to be confused as it pointed to a patch of empty air, but soon after as she used the gift of the pointy gemstone resting above her brow the whole situation became illuminated. Of a sort, of course.
“Well, well, I didn't you for the sort who could be shy~?” That particular trinket permitting that green gaze the ability to see through spells which were meant to conceal and weave confusion while doing so, though the view wasn't perfect the fair femme could at least glimpse enough of the party responsible to feel a sense of relief that almost anyone else in the world would have found strange, and seemed to lower her weapon a little because of that as well…

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#3Lisa the Narcissist 

Mama's Home (Sofia) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:45 pm

Lisa the Narcissist
Lisa's presence alone would have had the entire city shaken with fear. If these people even thought she was back, there was no doubt that they'd react accordingly. If she hadn't concealed herself, she would be bulwarking herself instead, shifting the entire point of her being here at this very moment. It wasn't just because Hargeon was her abode or Blue Pegasus meant something to her. No... it was because Sofia was the one one constant in every macrocosm that she'd peregrinated to. The goddess watched and waited until the queen finally revealed herself. As always, Sofia was a comeliness well beyond the comprehension of mere mortals. Sofia was like a diamond in a sea full of stones.

It came as no surprise that the emerald eyed femme had sensed Lisa's presence. She expected no less. So, there wasn't a need to conceal herself any longer. With a soft chuckle, Lisa emerged. She wasn't the Lisa Sofia had come to ken, but fate was a comical diety. This was incoherent and Lisa knew it; exposing herself like this for a version of the woman she doted, yet... "What can I say? I still seem to get butterflies when I see you~." Lisa chimed, gradually ambulating from the shadows. One way or another, she would take what was hers. Imagine every Sofia from every universe with her? The wonders, the adventures, the pleasure...

#4Sofia 

Mama's Home (Sofia) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:38 pm

Sofia

WORDS: ### | Pretty In Pink

Is she here to attack the guild? I doubt it… She doesn't seem like the sort to dilly dally when she puts her mind to it? Those emerald eyes tightening a mite as Miss Serena silently tried to figure out what it was that this trans-dimensional traveller had come for, while most might have assumed that her presence was an act of hostility simply on account of the transgressions she had committed thus far, the fair femme couldn't help but feel a sense of doubt about that fact if she was at all honest.
Lisa's are the same that way, I suppose? Perhaps some saying that she was allowing the affection that she had for this woman's alternate self to bleed through in her perception but in her mind this seeming a worthwhile base, she simply couldn't believe that regardless of act or deed two people separated only by the whimsy of fate in their respective worlds could be all that different at their core, and for that reason she doubted this would-be destroyer was here on a mission of devastation. After all, if she wanted to attack, why hadn't she done that already?

“You…? Pfffffttttttt!” Clued in at least a little ways toward her intention with what this less familiar form of the fox she was so fond of said next, for a second Sofia could hardly believe that someone who was spreading such tension could let loose such whimsy toward her, but soon after she couldn't help but snicker because of the resemblance such words inspired for her.
“You might not be my Lisa, but you certainly know how to make me smile just as well, hm~?” It hard for her to honestly say she couldn't see a shade of the woman she had married in this minx with how artfully she comported herself, and the inherent sense of charm she carried as she did so, the slender siren could only shake her head and let loose a sigh as she saw so much of her bride in this beauty, and found herself wondering as well just how far the similarities seemed to go because of that.

“So… What brings a charmer like you to our humble abode, Miss…?” Perhaps for that reason miss serena opting to let her guard down a little and slide the weapon she had in hand back onto the hook which held it at her waist, after pushing her hand back through those wavy locks Miss Serena took a step backward into the hall of her guild and nodded toward the stranger who seemed so very familiar to her, quietly inviting her inside as she questioned her intent a little more directly.
“Is your surname still Vollan where you come from~?” Barely able to disguise her curiosity either as she did so, even now she couldn't fail to show a sense of intrigue as she quizzed a figure who most would view as daunting about such simple but crucial details, and was entirely sincere as she did so as well. I mean, yeah this woman was supposedly some form of warlord or something, but part of her was her wife as well, and as such she couldn't help but feel just a little bit drawn toward her, couldn't she?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#5Lisa the Narcissist 

Mama's Home (Sofia) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:46 pm

Lisa the Narcissist
Inquisitive as always, such was Sofia's nature. However, if she wasn't in the way she carried herself, her curiosity just may result in her very own demise. Of course Lisa would never be the one to snatch her beloved's life from the mortal realm, but there were likely others who'd be inclined to call her a traitor. In a way, this only enthused the goddess. Romeo and Juliet- or something of the sort; verboten lovers, bound by fate and shackled by the perennial effects of war. Lisa's eyes widened for a moment as she descried how eerily kindred this universe's Sofia was in comparison to the Sofia she had known. Quickly, her eyes lowered and a warm smile stretched her smooth, spotless face. The Seraphim chuckled as the brunette spoke. In many ways Lisa the Narcissist was just like the Alisa Vollan lady Serena had known, but in even more ways... she was not. Oh how Illumin worked in abstruse ways, for what was the reason both Vollans needed to exist?

As expected the Pegasus asked the question that'd been fated to come sooner or later. Then she subtly invited the Narcissist inside her guild home. Lisa was obliged to follow. Even if she tried, there was absolutely no way that she could keep away from Miss Serena. "Yes indeed. Just like the Alisa of this macrocosm, I am a Vollan~..." The shapely woman commenced as she entered the halls of Blue pegasus. It was as well kept as she'd imagined but sourly plain- nothing like the guild she hailed from. The Seraphim turned to face her beloveds doppelgänger before continuing as she gradually approached the Lady. "I've come to see you of course~. Why else would I be here? I've been watching you and I must express, you have succeeded in making me fall inlove with you all over again~." She would gradually bring her hand up to gently caress Sofia's cheek...

"Despite the fact that I appear to be the wife you know and love, I am still surprised that you don't seem to be afraid of me? Surely you must be cognizant of that fact that frolicking with the relishes of me is treason, hm~?"

#6Sofia 

Mama's Home (Sofia) Empty Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:27 am

Sofia

WORDS: 400 | Pretty In Pink

“Teehee, how you spoil me, hm~?” Giggling once more as the vixenly vision once more reminded her of the woman she loved with how effortlessly she seemed to draw a smile with her artful words, though it was perhaps true to some degree that the girl with the green gaze guessed that it was a better move to keep a woman so many feared 'sweet' as it were, ultimately Sofia couldn't help but feel flattered by a feeling of charm that was all too familiar to her.
“You really are a Vollan, aren't you~?” The curiosity of the coquette not stifled either for that matter, so too did her feeling of thrill from defying convention build as well as she pointed out that sensuous similarity between the stranger and the black haired belle she had married, and seemed to grin as she did so.

“It's strange isn't it? I don't really know why I'm not?” Feeling just as surprised as the fox to find that unlike so many she did not feel quite the same need to guard herself around this fine figure, perhaps Miss Serena was something of a fool to treat her in the same way she did her own awing Alisa and perhaps it was true that she felt a subtle sense of alarm as well, but more than that she seemed to provoke a feeling of opportunity as well. So many folk had tried and failed to beat her in a fight, but how many had just sat down and talked to her, in an effort toward understanding? Only fools considered violence the only response to something new, didn't they?

“Heheheh, I've been defying royal decrees since I was a child~? A little treason here and there is just the spice of life~” Snickering as the temptress pointed out the feeling of betrayal toward the state in her tolerance but that also seeming to be nothing new for Sofia, though she had nothing against the current monarch the siren smirked as she recalled oh so many occasions when she had opted to cross others, and made light of that fact as she hinted at that habit as well.
“Can I offer you a drink, Alisa~?” More than anything not about to drive away any party who had come with their weapons sheathed and what appeared to be largely honest and earnest intent in mind, all that the emerald eyed enchantress could do was shake her head at the presumption of her supposed responsibility when it came to the law of the land, and then head toward the bar with a sigh as she elected to treat this new face like any other guest, like any good host would have…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum