Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bandit Act: C-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Falon'Din 

Bandit Act: C-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:56 am

Falon'Din
Xerxes made his way through the Worth Woodsea wilderness in search for the Neko Zimnur who had once again requested his help in a quest. It had been a little under a week since he killed the wolves in the cave for him and Xerxes wondered just how things went. The flyer notification requested the Desiertian specifically and noted that the meeting point at the former wolf cave away from the village. Xerxes assumed that this was likely due to the rather frosty reception he received when he showed up the last time. He had hoped that Zimnur had not received too much backlash for inviting what they would consider to be an outside into their home. Before long, Xerxes had arrived at the wolves’ den and spotted Zimnur pacing around mumbling to himself. He seemed irritated and unfocused, constantly pacing back and forth. As soon as he spots Xerxes, his demeanor changes. “Finally. You made it. I need your help again.

WC: 162

#2Falon'Din 

Bandit Act: C-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:02 am

Falon'Din
“Well, that’s obvious.” Xerxes says casually as he holds the flyer up in his hand, pointing at the section where Zimnur had specifically requested him. “I needed to make sure you’d come. Can’t trust anyone else for this.” “I’m flattered. Now then, what did you need.” Xerxes says sarcastically. Zimnur’s facial expressions darken as he starts his pacing once more. Anger overtakes him as he begins to rant. Unsurprisingly, many within the settlement did not believe Zimnur’s claim of defeating the wolves singlehanded. It was a feat that not even the elder could accomplish. To that end, the settlement decided to have a test in the next couple of days to prove Zimnur’s claim of strength. Obviously, he would be exposed should the test come to fruition. Zimnur sought at all costs to prevent it from happening…. or rather prevent the need of it happening.

Removing a rucksack from his shoulders, Zimnur digs inside and tosses some clothing towards Xerxes. Barely catching the items, Xerxes holds them up and looks at them in confusion. The pants and shirt were both a muted black color and patches of dirt scattered along them. The mask and bandana both reeked of blood. “The hell is this?

WC: 203
TWC: 365

#3Falon'Din 

Bandit Act: C-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:04 am

Falon'Din
Xerxes says in disgust. “Your disguise. You’re going to play a roll for me. I need you to attack our settlement. Given that they’ve already seen you, you can’t just waltz in, hence this disguise. Don’t kill anyone, just rough them up a bit. You probably won’t be able to use your spear either since they saw you with it. Hand to hand should be your best bet but feel free to take a weapon from around the settlement and bash some heads in. Afterward, I’ll swoop in and save the day. They’ll have to acknowledge my strength then. We’ll just meet back here that night. It’s perfect!

Chuckling to himself, Xerxes agrees to go along with Zimnur’s plan. To not arise suspicion, the two agreed for the ‘attack’ to happen tomorrow morning. As he turns to leave, Zimnur stops and tosses a small clear vial to the Desiertian. “Make sure you take that before going near the village. We Nekos have a good sense of smell. If you take that, we won’t be able to smell you.” Xerxes thanks the Neko as he departs before he begins to plan out just how this will work.

WC: 196
TWC: 561

#4Falon'Din 

Bandit Act: C-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:05 am

Falon'Din
I guess that’s it.” Xerxes says to himself after a few minutes. He had decided that the best plan of action would be to harken back to his mercenary days and scout the area to determine the best form of attack. Using some of the clear liquid given to him by Zimnur, Xerxes heads towards the settlement. Night time had fallen over the settlement as Xerxes stuck to the shadows, using bushes and trees for cover. He moved quickly and quietly, taking note of everything that he saw.

For a relatively new settlement, they had a surprisingly lackluster amount of protection. From his initial once-over of the area, he saw at least six different entry points where he could arrive undetected. He wondered if this was just arrogance on the part of the Neko or just foolishness. After determining which entryway he could arrive and do the most amount of damage, Xerxes left the area and waited for dawn.

WC: 159
TWC: 720

#5Falon'Din 

Bandit Act: C-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:08 am

Falon'Din
The sun was shining brightly the morning of the attack, a sign for Xerxes that the day was going to be a good day. Slipping on the bandit disguise, Xerxes moves to the location he discovered the night previously and begins to watch. Like clockwork, the guards move in position. Seeing his time to strike, Xerxes moves towards one of the lookouts and delivers an open-handed thrust to their chest, nearly caving it in. The Neko yelps in pain as it collapses to the ground, alerting those around it. “Intruder!” one of them screams as they attempt to surround Xerxes with weapons drawn.

Eyes darting to the next target, Xerxes quickly moves towards them and delivers a roundhouse kick square to their head, knocking them unconscious before they even hit the ground. Following up his assault, he moves to another Neko and delivers a precise straight jab that crumples them to the ground. More and more Neko come to stop Xerxes but all of them meet the same fate. One of the guards runs away in an attempt to get some backup, falling right into Zimnur’s plan.

WC: 187
TWC: 907

#6Falon'Din 

Bandit Act: C-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:10 am

Falon'Din
Suddenly, Xerxes sees Zimnur charging towards him, a fiery look in his eyes that Xerxes immediately knew was all bravado. He was unarmed, completely unlike his comrades, likely to prove his false superiority. As he nears Xerxes, he rears his left arm back and delivers a punch square to the Desiertian’s jaw. To Xerxes’ surprise, the punch felt as light as a tickle. “Really…” he muttered under his breath as Zimnur shoots him a sheepish grin.

Playing along, Xerxes pretends that he is stunned by the punch and stumbles back, holding his jaw. He moves to attack Zimnur but slows down his timing just enough so the Neko could dodge and counter appropriately. Another weak punch ‘floors’ Xerxes as he lays on the ground defeated. “In only two hits!” one of the Neko say as they attempt to surround Xerxes. Thinking fast, Xerxes hops to his feet and pushes the closest Neko away as he departs from the area as fast as possible. “And I’ll beat your ass again if you or any of your friends come back here.” Zimnur yells.

WC: 181
TWC: 1,088

#7Falon'Din 

Bandit Act: C-Rank [Solo] [Sharyar Xerxes II] Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:12 am

Falon'Din
Hours later after the sun had set once more, Xerxes stands at the entrance of the wolves’ den in his own clothes once more, having burned the bandit outfit shortly after leaving the settlement. In the distance, he could see Zimnur coming towards him, a smile on his face. “Today. Was. Perfect.” He says as he hands Xerxes the bag of jewels he was owed. He begins to rattle off the events of the day starting with the party thanking him for protecting the settlement. How those who mocked him only a few days prior had given him a begrudging show of respect. The best part of his day, however, was the elder personally thanking him for doing what he could not, protect their home. “It’s only a matter of time now before they realize that I am the future of our settlement.” “I’m sure.” Xerxes says with a smile as he turns to leave. “If possible my friend, stay in the area. I may have another job for you soon.

WC: 171
TWC: 1,259

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum