Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

From West to Central

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ghost 

From West to Central  Empty Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:33 pm

Ghost
As Ghost was walking he would be ready to hit the skies. He was on his way to take on a mission he picked up. He was going to go away from his guild for a while. This was because he had to train himself for the big day that was to come. He needed to know how to play a Dragon. As Rayne lifted him the duo would take off into the sun-setting skies. As he would start to have a flashback of the letter he had written to his guildmates upon which and why he had left so soon.

"Cheers my friends but as you all know. I have been lacking in some areas or it may have been seen as such. But I only did things my way. So I decided to take a page out of the iron monk book and will go off to get stronger. I shall return soon I hope soon is real soon until we meet again" As the duo would fly overhead Ghost would look on as he knew he had to get stronger and he had to do it soon. So traveling to the central of the nation would be a great place to start.

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum