Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tattoo arc: my skin is a canvas, my body a gallery! (Starting spells)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Khorshid Namdar 

Tattoo arc: my skin is a canvas, my body a gallery! (Starting spells) Empty Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:08 am

Khorshid Namdar
Summon

Name: Summon: Ink Mamba, venomous serpent.
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Water element. | Tattoo arc. | Summoning knowledge. | Tattoos.
Type: Summon
Element: Water
Range: 05 Metres
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Sustain
Size: 1m³
Strength: 30
Speed: 30
Effect: A blue seal, consisting of numerous snakes chasing each other in a circle around the diamond that forms the centre of the seal, appears behind the user as their tattoo comes to life. It begins to wobble and tremble upon the user's skin, slowly rising upwards from their body, reaching out into the world to fight and kill for its master.
The casting motions consist of what could simply be described as a dance, the user putting their right leg forward before moving it in an arc over their left leg as they run their left hand over the respective tattoo. The snake is one meter long.
Physiology: It’s a snake. A really big snake. Five metres long, pitch black and crimson eyes. It almost looks like any old snake, eyes excluded, except for one not so little detail: Its form is crafted from ink. The ink flows and undulates like water, a murky inky blackness that could pass for oil.

Spell

Name: Venomous ink, corrupting bite of the serpent.
Requirements: Water element | Ink Mamba | Tattoo arc
Type: Offensive
Range: 05 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant.
Effect: The serpent lungs forward and sinks its fangs into the victim, injecting a corrupting venom into the victim. Not only does the bite itself do damage so too does the venom, burning through the victim’s blood and flesh. The bite does half the damage and the venom the other half.

Name: Venomous ink, debilitating bite of the serpent
Requirements: Water element | Ink Mamba
Type: Debuff
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: A single sudden bite and another kind of venom is injected into the victim, creating a burning sensation as the victim’s speed is reduced according to the spell rank.

Name: Projectile ink, impacting bullets of the serpent
Requirements: Water element | Ink Mamba | Tattoo arc.
Type: Offensive
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: Unlike the majority of Ink Mamba’s spells, this one is entirely ranged. It inhales and spits a single orb of ink at a target. Pure physical force is how this spell does damage, despite its element being water. The projectile's size is 0.25 meters.

Last edited by Khorshid Namdar on Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Khalfani † 

Tattoo arc: my skin is a canvas, my body a gallery! (Starting spells) Empty Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:07 pm

Khalfani †
Summon: Add type to the type field. Also, your snake would be 1 meter long.

Corrupting Bite: Clarify that the bite itself does half of D rank damage, and the venom does half D rank damage.

Debilitating Bite: Approved.

Projectile Ink: Add spell size please. D ranks have a size of 0.25 meters

Bump when done.

#3Khorshid Namdar 

Tattoo arc: my skin is a canvas, my body a gallery! (Starting spells) Empty Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:54 am

Khorshid Namdar
Dome. Edited.

#4Khalfani † 

Tattoo arc: my skin is a canvas, my body a gallery! (Starting spells) Empty Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:21 pm

Khalfani †
Spells have been approved for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum