Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:18 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo went back to the office of Weirdlock Jones in order to try and confront the weird detective on all the misaligned clues the monk has gathered. Hopefully Weirdlock was just behaving weirdly and his skills were simply misaligned, but the monk had a feeling the detective as related to the Ouroboros murders other than being the detective on the case. "Oh Iron Deity," said Poropo to himself while clasping his hands in prayer, "please let justice and purity win today." The monk continued his slow waddled towards the office of Weirdlock Jones, detective extraordinaire, to have one final job.

"Hello? Weirdlock Jones?" Poropo slowly entered the office of Weirdlock and snooped around, unaware the detective was sleeping on his desk like the first time they met. Unlike the first time they met, the office of the detective was organized and clean in order to thoroughly search through case files. Also unlike last time, Weirdlock seemed to be wearing less clothing - just a simple robe like Poropo and undergarments. The monk wanted to wake the detective but felt he had come at the wrong time. For better or worse, the monk had some time to reflect and make a final decision on whether he suspected the detective or not.

200 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:24 am

Poropo Poproporp
"Hm? You never say my full name, heh..." said Weirdlock in a groggy state, barely opening his eyes to see Poropo about to meditate and think - the detective had been drinking heavily lately and was unaware he had fallen asleep. The minor headache which followed waking from a drunk stupor was pounding at the head of the detective, telling him to sleep more. However, Weirdlock invited Poropo over in order to further discuss the Ouroboros case and now as not the time to worry about a silly headache. The groggy detective slowly stood up, revealing he was indeed wearing much less clothing than usual - just a fine robe to be presentable and undergarments. The detective looked similar in fashion to the monk.

"Hello, Weirdlock...you wanted to talk to me and, in truth, I also wanted to talk to you...but I apologize for waking you," said the monk with a sorry or pitiful look on his face - the monk noticed the hanging head of the detective, as if a dark cloud was too close for Weirdlock to stand up straight. Either the sleep was poor or the detective was feeling mentally ill. The monk noticed the smell of alcohol in the air, very faint but present, "have you been drinking, Weirdlock?"

400 words

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:32 am

Poropo Poproporp
Weirdlock noticed Poropo was equally gloomy - perhaps the monk felt bad the White Star gang and Black Star gang were fighting each other more than before the case started. However, the feelings of the detective on this matter were gloomy for a different reason which the monk would figure out with a hard stare at the mostly bare skin of Weirdlock. "Is that...what I think it is?" said the monk in shock, unable to believe what he was seeing - Weirdlock was wearing much less clothing than usual which allowed the monk to see a special tattoo emblazoned upon the pasty skin of the detective.

Weirdlock had a sense of gloomy and doom for this reason, "yes...the tattoo you and I have been searching for has been on me this whole time." The detective had been keeping a dangerous secret from the monk in hopes of eventually telling the monk, but the situation has changed into a negative one. Weirdlock had been drinking lately to drown out all the murdering he had commited, including the White Star gang women in the alley, the White Star gang member in the hotspring, and the dozens of murders on the streets right outside his own office - Weirdlock was feeling worse about the gangster situation than he thought he would be.

600 words

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:41 am

Poropo Poproporp
Kind Monk Poropo obviously did not like the murder of anybody, not even criminals and gangsters fighting each other on the streets of Hosenka. Weirdlock Jones had been trying to stop all this senseless violence over the years by being the best detective he could be, but the problems were only ever glossed over instead of healed. With the confirmation of the Detective Weirdlock Jones being the owner of the Ouroboros tattoo, Poropo opened his eyes to the perspective of the serial killer detective and continued to feel disgusted by the impurity of murder! Weirdlock Jones also understood Kind Monk Poropo and his perspective on purity - cleaning the streets of gangsters was an act of purity, but the method Weirdlock was employing was not at all pure.

Poropo looked at Weirdlock, both just standing on opposite ends of the office, while Weirdlock tried to take another gulp of alcohol from his empty bottle. Without a drop left to drown his aching heart, the detective just said, "you make me feel bad for doing good things, Kind Monk Poropo...why do you make me feel so bad about myself?" Even the murderous detective was understanding the doom of the situation - either Poropo had to go or Weirdlock had to go.

800 words

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:49 am

Poropo Poproporp
"I make you feel bad about doing good things? What good things have you done?" asked the monk, pretending to be puzzled when he actually felt disgust - showing disgust in this tense of a situation would only turn the situation violent. Weirdlock is factually the murdered by his own confession, so any wrong moves or words and the monk would be next. However, Weirdlock looked to Poropo with a looked of sadness rather than anger - Weirdlock knew what lay within Kind Monk Poropo and his heart. The monk was a good person while Weirdlock had strayed. The questions of the monk, despite being poorly acted out as confused, still hurt the aching detective.

"...nothing...I have done nothing good - I have only done what they would do and I am now no better than them," confessed Weirdlock to Poropo. The duo could have continued to be great detectives together but Weirdlock had given up and chosen a route from which he could no get back from - murder was permanent and Weirdlock need to be put away for a while to atone for his impure acts. Despite killing impure people, Weirdlock himself had turned impure - the monk could not stand for this behavior and decided to take a step forward.

1,000 words

#6Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:59 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo took a step towards Weirdlock, causing the detective to twitch - the twitch signaled to the monk he was about to enter into a battle with Weirdlock and nothing could stop this from happening. The monk knew something would happen if he decided to get closer, but he did not know what Weirdlock was capable of besides moving quickly and slashing open the mouth of a victim. Everything about the detective was a mystery aside from his motives. On the other hand, Poropo was not a mystery to Weirdlock in any sense - the monk had used his magic many times to escape bad situations while also making his motivations clear.

In order to make the situation extra clear for the both of them, Poropo announced, "I am here to arrest you, Weirdlock - come in peace...please." Poropo took another step close to Weirdlock who instinctively opened his cloak to reveal a small dagger at his waist. With only a dagger to protect himself, Weirdlock would need to move faster than the monk to get a deciding strike. However, the monk at least knew the detective was fast - unfortunately the monk did not know why the detectiv was fast! With a puff of wind and cherry blossom petals - the detective had vanished!

1,200 words

#7Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Using his own instincts, Poropo summoned the First Immortal to cover his back - the small, donut-shaped, metallic angel was actually being used for combat with another individual. A rare opportunity was presented for the First Immortal, but his shape and size made covering the hefty back of his summoner extremely difficult, especially if the attacker was either invisible or teleporting. The duo of monk and angel paced around each other in a tight circled, keeping their backs against each other. The monk had his hands in a circle in order to strengthen his small Immortal for stronger and faster attacks within this small office.

"Show yourself, Weirdlock! If you want the streets of Hosenka to be pure then you need to face justice for your crimes! And eye for an eye makes the world go blind, something I do not wish to see happening!" shouted the monk to the air in hopes of reaching Weirdlock. The monk nor the Immortal knew if Weirdlock was even still in his office, but the monk had a feeling Weirdlock wanted to fix his mistake of confessing to the monk. Poropo and the First Immortal continued to twist around each other in order to cover each other from any surprise attacks, but their only fault was not looking up.

1,400 words

#8Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:13 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Weirdlock was hanging above the monk, unsure if he wanted to give the monk and his summon a chance to counterattack - Weirdlock had a Teleportation Magic which only allowed him to teleport, nothing else. To win in a fight mean backstabbing or surprising your opponent if all you can do is teleport. Fleeing is another option, but the Weirdlock had to take care of Poropo - just as the monk intuited. The only question remaining for Weirdlock was, "whether I should let you go or kill you quickly..." Weirdlock whispered words to himself like a maniac, unable to think straight from the ever increasing pain of his pounding headache.

The drinking the detective had been doing the past few days was not helping him think straight, causing the hanging man to hesitate over and over again! If Poropo or the First Immortal would just look up, they would see the detective waiting for his mind to be made up! Unfortunately, the monk did not always think in three dimensions, focusing his eyes on what he normally saw rather than what he normally did not see. The ceiling of the office of Weirdlock was like any other ceiling within the city of Hosenka - wood stacked in ways to keep the inside safe - nothing remarkable or worth seeing most of the time.

1,600 words

#9Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:19 pm

Poropo Poproporp
From the top-down perspective of Weirdlock, the monk was completely unaware of the position of the detective. The office was small, but there was space on the ceiling to hang for Weirdlock. However, by a stroke of luck, the detective was hesitating so much he was beginning to break out in a sweat, not unlike Poropo who sweats all the time. The anxiety of killing a colleague was pressuring enough sweat out of the detective to let a single drop fall from the tip of the nose of Weirdlock - this tiny drop of sweat would normally not be felt on the top of a normal person, but Poropo was proudly bald and could feel the slightest change in wetness!

When the drop hit the bald head of the alert monk, the monk flexed his encircled hands and cast two spells on the First Immortal! The strongest strength increasing spell and the strongest speed increasing spell were give to the otherwise frail, metallic angel! Weirdlock had to decide now or never - kill Poropo or escape! For the better, at least in the perspective of Poropo, Weirdlock hesitated one last time, allowing Poropo to grab the First Immortal and throw the metallic angel upwards! The First Immortal was flung upwards and saw his target - the hanging detective!

1,800 words

#10Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:42 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo threw the First Immortal up to where he felt the drop of sweat coming from! The First Immortal was surprised and shocked to see Weirdlock hanging from the rafters of the ceiling and screamed incoherent, metallic sounds! However, while flailing his stubby arms around, the First Immortal felt faster and stronger than ever before! Poropo had done something to help the First Immortal combat the sneaky detective - if Weirdlock had not hesitated so much then Poropo would not have the upper hand right now. "Ack!? What!?" shouted Weirdlock in surprise, causing his hands to seize and lose his grip on the rafters!

Weirdlock was falling down while the First Immortal was falling up! This moment would decide the whole battle! The First Immortal was nearly as shocked as Weirdlock Jones but being used as a tool by Poropo helped the metallic angel adjust his senses and try to go for a simply punch - Weirdlock attempted to block the punch with what little movement his muscles could muster in a fraction of a second, but the surprising force of the First Immortal sent a shock-wave of pain through the falling detective! With a force the First Immortal was not familiar with, he was able to quickly and effortlessly connect a powerful blow in mid-air!

2,000 words

#11Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:00 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Weirdlock was sent flying by the First Immortal during their mid-air free-fall. The detective landed behind his desk with a thud, bruised and beaten. Poropo rushed over and attempted to cuff the detective using the cuffs of the detective - an ironic twist of fate to be shackled by your own shackles. The irony was not lost of Weirdlock who commented, "I find it hard to believe...to feel my own cuffs on my wrists...I think I'm ready...to..." Weirdlock passed out on his desk, now handcuffed by Kind Monk Poropo who congratulated the First Immortal on a punch well executed.

"Good job, First Immortal...if only you had punched someone purely impure...then this wouldn't feel as bad," said the monk to the First Immortal. The metallic angel felt strength and speed leave his body, indicating Poropo was finished fighting Weirdlock. The First Immortal looked at the scene and decided he best leave, to give his summoner space and time to deal with losing a colleague so suddenly - the First Immortal dissolved into light, returning to the legion of the Iron Deity. The story of being buffed by Poropo would be spread around the lower circles of the Iron Diety's legion for as long as anyone could withstand to listen to the First Immortal jabber.

While the First Immortal dissolved and left to tell a fun story none of the other angels would believe, Poropo dragged the unconscious body of Weirdlock to the Hosenka authorities. If Weirdlock was still awake, perhaps the detective would be able to escape and never be caught without help from a squad of specialized Rune Knights, but there was also a chance Weirdlock wanted to be imprisoned for his crimes. The monk could not be sure at this point, simply dragging the body of the detective to jail where he would be for a while.

2,300 words

#12Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Detective Purger [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:12 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo dragged the unconscious body of Weirdlock along the Hosenka streets, barely able to remain conscious himself from all the strength he had to exert. The detective was not heavier than a normal person, but he was still a relatively normal person to carry a long distance to the Hosenka authorities. While on his way, the monk decided to summon the aid of the First Arch Immortal who was nor much stronger than Poropo anyway. They were both weak and slow, but at least the load was cut in half for both of them. Unlike the First and Second Immortals, the First Arch Immortal was more than happy to be summoned for any reason - a very kind and pure Immortal from the legion of the Iron Deity.

"Thank you for your help, First Arch Immortal, but I do apologize for the strangeness of the work," apologized Poropo. The First Arch Immortal said some things in a smooth, metallic voice which the monk could not understand literally, but interpreted as "my pleasure" - the First Arch Immortal was truly helpful at all times. The lightened load allowed the duo of summoner and summon to carry Weirdlock safely to the Hosenka authorities where the monk received a massive reward - turning in the Ouroboros Murderer was a job deserving of praise.

2,500 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum