Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Power Nap [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Nap [Quest] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:13 am

Poropo Poproporp
"You need me to put this in a drink meant for the boss of the Black Dragons? Ok, I believe I can at least try before Yomu rips my head off," said the monk as sarcastically as he could muster - Weirdlock always seems to have dangerous plans to put Poropo through and this one was no different. The first step was making Poropo a prospect of the Black Dragon gang. The Second step was doing as the Black Dragon underboss, Yomu, said without worrying about the specific orders.

The third step, the current job Poropo was hired by Weirdlock to complete, involved putting a sleeping drug into the Black Dragon boss' drink in order to give Weirdlock a chance to investigate. Weirdlock needed to know if the Ouroboros tattoo which pops up every now and again belongs to the boss of the Black Dragon gang.

Weirdlock responded to the monk sarcasm, "I get it, it's not the perfect plan but it's all I got - if this works then we can stop him from murdering others...even if they are gang members." The monk just sighed and nodded, taking the sleeping drug with the intention of forcing the boss asleep with a convenient delivery of tea and biscuits.

200/1,500 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Nap [Quest] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:38 am

Poropo Poproporp
Kind Monk Poropo took the sleeping drug with him and headed over to the gambling den in search of Yomu, the underboss. The monk intended to convince the large underboss to let Poropo give the boss a drink which would secretly be laced with the sleeping drug. Granted, the monk felt as though the drink would need to be presented to Yomu before asking - with a drink already prepared, Yomu would most than likely decide to take the drink to the boss himself and perhaps get blamed for the sleeping drug. The monk was not proud of this place constructed by Weirdlock Jones, an ace detective most of the time, but a better plan did not cross Poropo's mind.

As he arrive, Poropo looked around the gambling den in search of a good looking drink to slip drugs into a present to Yomu - the gambling den had a bar which seemed to have a tea-brewing service so the monk started there. Waddling over, the monk asked the barkeep, "I would like your finest tea, please." The barkeep nodded without asking for any money and started the long brewing process - the monk realized he could have just asked for a mediocre tea instead of the finest since the process for the fine tea seems oddly long.

400/1,500 words

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Nap [Quest] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:45 am

Poropo Poproporp
While the tea was being brewed by the barkeep, Kind Monk Poropo looked around the gambling den in hopes of coincidentally seeing an Ouroboros tattoo on one of the many Black Dragon gang goons. The monk was looking for a snake eating its own tail, a strange symbol meant to represent infinity, based on the description by Weirdlock. The monk mumbled, "Why would anyone subject their skin to any tattoo if the process if painful and leaves a permanent reminder?" The ignorant monk did not know tattoos were a form of expression, especially for tough gang members who needed to prove themselves to move up the social ladder within their gang.

"Your tea is finished," said the barkeep, placing a tray holding various tea stirring devices which must all be useful to something. Of course the tea was also present, but the cup was so small. Thankfully, another Black Dragon gang member seemed to notice the fine tea Poropo ordered and seemed jealous - perhaps Poropo was being given special treatment but the monk did not know why.

Regardless of special treatment, the monk was confident this tea would meet the lips of the Black Dragon gang boss. The only challenge was to deliver the tea before the tea was too cold to taste good anymore.

600/1,500 words

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Nap [Quest] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:51 am

Poropo Poproporp
The tea was piping hot and the monk wanted to make sure the tea stayed piping hot until the boss drank the tea. With a quick twirl of his fingers, the sleeping drug entered the tea and disappeared, absorbed into the mixture of water and herbs. The last step would be to get permission from Yomu to deliver the tea to the boss of the Black Dragon gang - the last step was going to be the loudest as Yomu did not know how to keep his mouth from doing anything other than yelling. Waddling a few more steps towards Underboss Yomu, Poropo presented the tea and asked, "may I bring the boss his afternoon tea? I ordered the finest tea this gambling den can make."

"NO! I'll bring him the tea, you goon! Have you lost what place you are in on the social ladder!? You are an initiate, nothing more! Give it to me!" Yomu snatched the tray from Poropo with ease - the monk knew his interaction would go this way so resistance was not prepared. The tray of fine tea was taken from the monk and Yomu said, "I'll be right back!" The underboss stomped his way behind the elegant curtain separating the gambling den from the back of the establishment, presumably where the boss stayed at all times.

800/1,500 words

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Nap [Quest] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:57 am

Poropo Poproporp
The monk waited for something to happen or at least for Yomu to return without the tray - ideally the boss of the Black Dragon gang would drink the tea and want to take a nap which would leave Yomu to go back outside into the gambling den. Poropo waited nervously hoping the ideal situation transpired, but the tension was dragging for too long to be comfortable! Poropo wanted to peak inside and see what was going on, but only a moment after thinking about peeking did Yomu storm out of from the curtain and into the gambling den with sweat pouring down his large visage.

"THE BOSS! HE'S DEAD! HE DRANK THE TEA AND DIED!" screamed Yomu at the top of his lungs! Poropo started to sweat as much as Yomu currently was, probably more - perhaps the sleeping drug was too effective. The monk attempted to speak up and try to clear the situation, but Yomu turned to Poropo a moment sooner and continued yelling, "YOU! YOU GAVE ME THE TEA THAT KILLED THE BOSS! DIIIIIIIIIE!"

Poropo clasped his hands in prayer and protected himself with Titanium Body - Yomu did not care about a chrome monk and just swing his fist in rage! The monk would need to escape somehow, but defending would not be enough!

1,000/1,500 words

#6Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Nap [Quest] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:04 am

Poropo Poproporp
Yomu attempted to beat the life out of Poropo, but the monk's magic protected him long enough to change the position of his hands to touch eight piercings, four with each hand, "First Arch Immortal! Save me, please!" The First Arch Immortal appeared after a burst of light interrupted the infuriated Yomu - the metallic angel the size of a building was hunched over between Poropo and the underboss of the Black Dragon gang, Yomu, ready to help Poropo! "Thank you! Now stay like that while I run away!" ordered the monk while he used one hand to touch two piercings and summoned the Second Immortal as a steed.

"Second Immortal! Take me out of here while the First Arch Immortal protects our escape!" Both Immortals looked at each other in disbelief but nodded in agreement - Poropo must be protected by order of the Iron Deity! The First Arch Immortal would stretch out his long arms to block incoming attacks while the Second Immortal was being ridden out of the gambling den by the hefty monk - the escape plan was going well and the momentum did not stop!

"GET HIIIIIIIIIIM!" demanded Yomu as he ordered his underlings of the Black Dragon gang to capture the escaping monk. The boss was dead and the monk had to run as far as he could to get away!

1,200/1,500 words

#7Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Nap [Quest] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:12 am

Poropo Poproporp
The monk and the Second Immortal left the gambling den of the Black Dragon gang and ran through the streets of Hosenka, leaving behind the First Arch Immortal to be beaten and battered by Yomu. The First Arch Immortal knew his purpose and dissolved into light after the final strike by the enraged Yomu, underboss of the Black Dragon gang who witnessed his boss die from drinking tea. "POROPOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Yomu into the dead of the night as the monk made his way to Weirdlock Jones, the detective who gave the monk the sleeping drug which supposedly killed the boss of the Black Dragon gang.

"Weirdlock! The boss of the Black Dragons has died! The drug you gave me was too strong!" yelled the monk to the shocked detective. Weirdlock regained his composure and thought about the situation while the Second Immortal dissolved into light just as the First Arch Immortal did. The jobs of the Immortals summoned by the monk were over, but the case was not closed for the detective and monk.

Weirdlock was done thinking and came up with a theory, "I believe Yomu killed the boss in his sleep - that's the only possible explanation! He saw a chance to strike and did just that...sorry you had to be there when it happened, Poropo." Poropo was not sure what to believe anymore - was the sleeping drug actually poison or was Yomu the killed of his own boss? The monk remained confused and paced around the room, unable to put pieces together like Weirdlock seemed capable of doing.

"Hmmm...alright, I guess...but Yomu seemed genuinely upset by the sight of his own boss being killed by tea. He shouted to the heavens and then at me," mumbled the monk to himself. Weirdlock gave his theory and just shrugged, walking back to his desk and returning with Poropo's reward.

1,500/1,500 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum