Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baska -Friend Ore Foe [C-Rank] [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Takayama † 

Baska -Friend Ore Foe [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:00 pm

Jin Takayama †
Though Jin had not planned on coming back to Baska in some time, he felt a sense of sadness. It many ways, Baska served a starting point for both he and Izumi. This was where the bulk of their adventures came from. The acquaintances they made, the sights they saw, the trouble they got themselves into; all of it started here. Had it not have been for Mattoro contacting him, he would have avoided Baska as he did Iceberg. The city would just not exist to him. However, he promised that he would help Mattoro get his revenge no matter the cost. If he could, he’d do whatever he could to keep that promise, despite the pain he felt. To his displeasure, he remembered the route to Mattoro’s shack in vivid detail. His feet moved by themselves as the man was lost in thought. Each step, each sight reminded him of Izumi. Before long, he found himself staring at the shack, completely oblivious to how he arrived there. Taking a deep sigh, he knocks on the door with a surprisingly gentleness and waits. A few seconds pass before the door creeks open before a shadowed face peers out from within.

WC: 200

#2Jin Takayama † 

Baska -Friend Ore Foe [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:06 pm

Jin Takayama †
As soon as their eyes meet, the door flies open. Mattoro stands with arms spread, an infectious smile spreading across his face. “Jin. My friend. It is good to see you.” The two shake hands as a rare, non-malicious smile spreads across Jin’s face. Despite the turmoil he felt by being there, it was good to see a friend. “It’s good to see you Mattoro. You look well.” Jin says as he is ushered inside. Mattoro stands at the door for a second and glances around, expecting Izumi to be close behind. Jin stands with his back turned away, already assuming what Mattoro would ask. “Is Izumi coming? I figured she’d be travelling with you.” Jin stood silent, his arms beginning to tremble. A minute passes before he speaks. “Izumi is…missing. I aim to find her.” Jin says sharply. A wave of sadness spreads across Mattoro’s face as he closes the door and sits down in his seat. “My friend. I am incredibly sorry to hear about this. You don’t have to help me right now. Finding her should be your top priority.” “It is…but I know Izumi. She’d want me to help you. So, tell me what I have to do.

WC: 202
TWC: 402

#3Jin Takayama † 

Baska -Friend Ore Foe [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:08 pm

Jin Takayama †
Mattoro sits quietly for a moment, seeing the pained expression on Jin’s face. For a moment, he considered not telling him anything and trying to force him to continue his search but decided against it. He had known Jin long enough to know that if he set his mind on something, he’d do it. “Do you remember the contractors I had you look for? I know one of them is responsible but I don’t know which one. I’m pretty sure that bastard Kalaus is the cause but I need to be sure. The repayment for this will be in their blood but I don’t want an innocent to pay that cost.” He reaches inside his jacket and pulls out a slip of paper and a small lacrima.

He slides them towards Jin who quickly picks it up. “That’s the address to Kalaus’ home. The bastard is out of town, likely ruining someone else’s life. I need you to break in and find any clues that would implicate him or any of the other contractors to what happened. While there shouldn’t be anyone else there, I would still advise caution. You might also be able to figure out where the other two are. If you find anything, use that lacrima. It will make an exact copy. Then I’ll make sure they pay.” “Consider it done.” Jin replies as he begins to head towards the exit. Just before he reaches it, he feels a hand upon his shoulder. If things were normal, Mattoro likely would have a very sore jaw. Were it anyone else, they would have lost their arm the second they made contact. Today, however, Jin just relented. “If you need anything, any help, let me know.” “Thanks…” Jin mumbles before heading out. He needed to hit something.

WC: 298
TWC: 700

#4Jin Takayama † 

Baska -Friend Ore Foe [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:14 pm

Jin Takayama †
Just like before, Jin’s feet moved on their own as his mind began to think back to all of the memories he and Izumi made in this town. Some of the walls were still being reconstructed due to some property damage they caused. It wasn’t long before he found himself at Kalaus’ residence. A lavish home likely funded by blood money. Seeing that no one was around, Jin moves to the back of the home and sees a separate entrance. Despite what he wanted, he opted for the silent approach as Mattoro suggested. Using a lockpicking technique he learned from Izumi, and dealing with the subsequent rush of memories that accompanied it, he hurriedly makes his way inside. Taking care to not disturb anything in the home, Jin moves carefully and begins his search.

After an hour of searching, Jin comes up empty handed. Frustrated and irritated, he turns to leave but spots a small box just out of view behind a vase. Opening the box, he sees a letter addressed to Kalaus from one of the other contractors, Giroud. The letter detailed the issues Mattoro and his crew have caused them. His words and the amount of venom you could sense behind his words easily implicated him as being just as involved as Kalaus. Jin takes out the lacrima and uses it to create an exact copy for Mattoro. Scrolling through the rest of the paperwork, he sees an itinerary of sorts. The itinerary listed where they would be for the week and showed that Frankan was in town. “I guess I should go pay him a visit.” He grimly says as he replaces the items and exits the home.

WC: 281
TWC: 981

#5Jin Takayama † 

Baska -Friend Ore Foe [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:16 pm

Jin Takayama †
Jin skulks around the streets as he awaits his prey. According to the itinerary, Frankan was acting on behalf of the three of them for a meeting. The meeting would be over soon and Jin would get the answers he sought. A few minutes pass before Jin sees Frankan traveling down the street. Moving quietly, the behemoth quickly approaches his target. Using his deceptively impressive speed, he grabs the man by the face to prevent him from screaming and moves to a secure location. Tossing the man down, Jin begins to walk towards him, eager for the pain to begin.

Who are you?” he squeaks out as he attempts to scoot back. In one fluid motion, Jin lifts the man up by the throat and pins him to the wall. He moves his face closer to the man before beginning to speak. “Who I am doesn’t matter. Tell me what you know about your friends Kalaus and Giroud and everything that you three have done. The men you’ve killed.” “Kalaus and Giroud? We haven’t done anything.” A scowl appears across Jin’s face as his hair immediately turns blonde. He punches the wall mere inches from Frankan’s face and sends a wave of fear across the man. “Wrong answer. Tell me what I want to know or the next won’t miss.” “Please sir, I’m telling you the truth. I have no idea what you are talking about.” Jin looks at the man and sees the unbridled fear in his eyes. Realizing that the man is telling the truth, Jin loosens his grip and allows the man to sink to the ground.

The man coughs as Jin reaches into his pocket and pulls out the lacrima he obtained from Mattoro and tosses it towards Frankan. “Look at it.” Jin demands as his hair reverts to its original black appearance. Still terrified and fearing retaliation, Frankan does as he is told. As he scans the contents, his eyes widen at the revelation. He stands speechless at the information he just processes as Jin retakes the lacrima. Feeling betrayed by those he trusted, Frankan reveals all the information he has on both of his colleagues. Satisfied with the information, Jin leaves and returns to Mattoro.

WC: 371
TWC: 1,352

#6Jin Takayama † 

Baska -Friend Ore Foe [C-Rank] [Solo] Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:19 pm

Jin Takayama †
He did what!?” Mattoro yells as he slams the desk in front of him. A seething wave of anger spread across his face as papers fly everywhere. Obscenities flew from his mouth as he paces around, occasionally knocking things over. Jin watched the spectacle with understanding as he had been on the other side multiple times. His reactions were natural, he just needed to get it out of his system. After a few minutes, Mattoro returned to his seat. His arms were trembling in anger as he attempted his best to remain stoic.

I’m sorry you had to see that. While Kalaus’ involvement was a given, Giroud’s was…. unexpected. I did not think the man to have that level of hatred. It is a mistake that I will not make again. I am, however, grateful that Frankan is not involved. I will, however, still keep a watchful eye on him. If he tries anything, I’ll personally kill him.” He moves towards a corner of the room, his steps once again becoming methodical and focused. From the lone desk that escaped his wrath earlier, Mattoro retrieves a sack of jewels and hands them to Jin. “Again, my friend, thank you for what you’ve done. I need to speak with the boys and come up with a plan to take these two bastards down. When I do, I’ll let you know. We’ll finish this.

WC: 232
TWC: 1,584

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum