Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sirius Training (Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mimir 

Sirius Training (Quest) Empty Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:17 pm

Mimir
"Who would have thought out of all the quests I've done I would end up with one where I'm training the type of people I usually see as my prey." laughed Mimir as he headed on yet another quest at Castle Phantasm. This would be his second time visiting the castle, but the requester wasn't Minerva. It was a man who went by the name Sirius and was apparently Minerva's elders brother. Though, he could care less about who the quest giver was. As long as he got his jewels and went on with his life, then he was good.

The walk to Castle Phantasm was quick one due to him knowing the location already and not having been that far from it in the first place. Within a few minutes he would arrive at the gate he was once before with yet another piece of paper in his hand. "So you're back again? Already give me the paper." said the guard he had met last time. He quickly read over it before getting a puzzled and scared look on his face. Mimir thought the man was gonna get one of the subordinates to get Sirius, but the man wave towards him to follow him into the castle walls.

They weaved through the different outside corridors before arriving in a clearing where about fifty man were. All across the clearing were several dummies with arrows sticking out of them, dummies punctured with swords, and guards fighting hand to hand combat. "Looks like they're preparing for war." muttered Mimir as he remembered his time in Iceberg. The notion of training someone wasn't foreign to him. He had commanded a whole ship once upon of time and keeping men in tip top shape was his job.

WC: 301

Sirius Training (Quest) U7RSk5Z
#2Mimir 

Sirius Training (Quest) Empty Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:25 pm

Mimir
Mimir would see a man leaning against a wall with a very dark aura surrounding him. The man waved Mimir over towards him and would say "So I see you got my requests. These idiots use to be useful... Now they're just fodder who get beat on everyday. Who knows what would happen if an opposing force shall dare raid our home. I don't care what you do, but show these fools the art of battle. Hell... You could even break a few of there bones. They probably forgot what facing death even feels like." The words rolled off his tongue in a menacing ways causing all the guards to shudder.

Simply nodding, Mimir would walk towards the middle of the training grounds as all eyes looked towards him. He did his best to eye the guards down. Trying to at least see what they were thinking. Of course only fear and worry were across there faces. "Alright! Give me five lines with ten in each line. Fuck it up and one of you won't make it home tonight." screamed Mimir. The sound of shuffling footsteps could be heard as the guards former five lines in front of him.

Raising both of his hands, Mimir would direct the two lines on the left and the two lines on the right to move outwards. Only one line was left which was the middle line. Lowering his left arm, he would use his right hand to get the guards to move towards him. "Alright come and attack me. The first person who gets a hit gets to skip out on the training." screamed Mimir. The ten guards would charge towards him and Mimir would simply shake his head at there stupidity. Using his outstretched hand, he waited until all the guards got in range before releasing a large burst of mana.

WC: 312

#3Mimir 

Sirius Training (Quest) Empty Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Mimir
Moments later each of the ten men in the middle line lied on the ground in pain. "Now! You see what happens when you rush into battle blindly. That middle line of guards was line three. Line one and two face each other. Line three and four face each other." screamed Mimir as he gave orders. Giving out the various orders only reminded him of the past. The memories that flooded his mind and saddened him in a way that could not be explain, but he would push the memories down and look at the guards that faced each other. "Now! Each of you fight a battle of hand to hand combat." screamed Mimir as he walked over towards Sirius.

"You're good!" muttered the gloomy man. Mimir only nodded as he watched the guards beat each other up. He was only testing them and they were failing one by one. They followed orders by a man they had never met before without even a slight word. He didn't know if it was because they were scared of Sirius watching them, or if it was because they were just that stupid. A small laugh would escape his lips as he walked back over to them after the battles were done.

"Now twenty of you are left. You're probably the strongest out of all of you. However, I doubt you could stand the forces of magic if they were to come to this castle. I could wipe the floor of all of you in an instant and you wouldn't even know. That's the type of threats that await you if you fail to get stronger. There isn't much that I can teach you besides the fact that you all are cleverly dumb. Yes... I said that right. Cleverly dumb. You follow orders of a man you don't even know. If you truly want to get stronger. Go to a library and study up different fighting stances. Share them amongst yourselves and master them like no other!" screamed Mimir. After his words the remaining guards screamed in triumph causing him to grab his face. They truly were stupid.

Leaving them to there cheering, Mimir would collect his loot from Sirius and be on his way back out the castle. He was done with doing quests for at least a week. Now it was time to figure out what was going on with his body.

WC: 408

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum