Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Behavior [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuno 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Thu May 28, 2020 9:39 am

Yuno

The starry sky fell over the village like a black, velvety curtain. Tiny specks of light brightened the night and the moonshine illuminated Nuala’s sleek, purple hair beautifully. It was quiet in the realm, the silence in between the midnight hours and dawn part of Marigold’s small town charm. The Voidling had claimed a spot on a wooden bench under a tree, enjoying a glass of red wine while watching the stars. The weather was mild, the spring months especially warm and enjoyable in the southern parts of the country. Clad in white silk, the dress the Voidling wore unveiled almost all of the runes adorning her pale skin, and each one glowed ever so slightly in a colour that matched her amethyst eyes.

Nuala’s plans were simple: enjoy the silence, her wine and the beauty of the night for just about another hour, before returning to bed. There was something calming and relaxing about being out and alone and she didn’t think she would run into any trouble – unfortunately, she was mistaken. Even though the Voidling was nowhere near the actual village, some drunkard had found his way to her personal spot. It was late enough for the bars to close (or so she assumed) and there was no one else around. With her sharp eyes and ears, Nuala caught a glimpse of the human male long before he did of her and in the moments leading up to him acknowledging her presence, she silently begged for him to simply leave her alone and move on.

But of course, with drunk humans things were never that easy.

He rudely approached her, motioned around with the beer bottle in his hand and his slurring was hardly understandable; with what little patience she had left for the mortal race, Nuala stood up from the bench to dodge him reaching for her and when he grabbed her dress with his filthy hands, the Voidling recklessly smacked the man in the face, with no intention of actually harming him. Much to her dismay, the complete opposite of what she’d hoped for occured and with a loud crack he collapsed to the ground – leaving poor Nuala with the corpse of a man whose neck she had just broken.

"Aw, shit."

She muttered some curses under her breath while grabbing the unknown man by his collar and dragging him into the woods where she made some poor attempts to bury his body. The Voidling saw no need to put any actual effort into this–after all there was no one else around–but with the Captain still in town, she didn’t want to risk being framed for murder either. Nuala carefully placed some leaves and and tree branches over the body, when her ears picked up on a foreign sound.

Perhaps she wasn’t alone after all?

#2Elise 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Sat May 30, 2020 2:53 am

Elise
Voldlings were not exactly the only things roaming in the night evening, The the evening time and the slightly comforting shade of darkness was always something Priscilla like to walk around in.

At least she did not wonder why she was just watching people like she was again, it was just something she did it was fun to her sometimes, Priscilla picked up on all of the interesting.

The ever helpful nose, as well as even if it was night time Priscilla saw everything as normal. An evening walk is just a normal walk during he day as well.

At first having more honest intentions of making sure a drunk man got home she followed a safer pace away and making little to no noise to be picked up, Then again a drunk would most likely not realize some one like Priscilla was follow them.

Then her nose sniffed the scent of a different person as well, Was it time for Priscilla to step in? well until Priscilla actually saw anyone else or knew of a threat or anything else really of risk she was not overly worried about it to start with, Then again she had no grounds to stand on she was kind of stalking a man.

Better intentions then most, seems however things would be rather different. So the drunk was the not only a drunk but stupid as well. Grabbing for a woman was a stupid thing, So far him getting smacked was rightfully given, until the crack was heard.

While this woman would drag that body away Priscilla would wait until the fair amount distance until she actually finally walked in and spoke to this woman, that strange sound we Priscilla."Haven't had to bury a corpse in your life before dear?"Priscilla would asked this purple haired woman, Priscilla would lean against a tree a few feet away from her, She had a bit of a better look at this woman and what maybe was a bit more of an interesting smell, maybe it was not just the drunk it could be something else as well.

#3Yuno 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:04 pm

Yuno
When Nuala noticed the quiet approach of another stranger, the Voidling remained silent while continuing her work – covering up a body proved to be a hassle, but surely so far out here no one would notice. And if they did, she doubted they would trace the murder back to her. Of course there was now a witness present, but Nuala had plenty of experience in dealing with those and besides, the red-haired woman didn’t appear to be particularly shocked or bothered by the crime she had just committed and when she spoke, the tone of her voice was cold and callous. If Nuala had to take a guess, she would bet that she was in presence of a person who was equally unbothered by these type of things as she was.

The Voidling exited the crouched position she had been in and rose to full height, which was (much to Nuala’s dismay) still shorter than hers. Her night vision allowed her to take a closer look and after shooting her a glance, Nuala didn’t see any similarity to anyone she knew; the red lady’s identity was unknown to her. “No,” the Voidling responded to the other woman. “But perhaps you would volunteer yourself to help me practice?” Turning herself towards her now, Nuala was able to take in her whole appearance. She was tall, fair and beautiful, with striking crimson hair and an apathetic expression. Nuala figured that it was the best idea not to trust any stranger out at this time, especially not a woman who clearly had nothing to fear. She was leaning against a tree, and there were a few steps of distance between them.

“Usually I wouldn’t ask this, but I need to know who you are – and if you intent on telling anyone about what you saw here,” the purple-haired woman continued and patted down her dress. Unfortunately, spots of dirt had gotten onto it and she would have to have it get cleaned tomorrow. That aside, Nuala wasn’t the type to interfere with other people’s businesses, but she felt as though the situation left her no choice. “And please, save us both some time and don’t lie about it.” She heaved a sigh and then stared down the other woman. Her appearance left quite the impression on Nuala, and she couldn’t help but think that she looked like she would fit rather well into her guild.

#4Elise 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:39 am

Elise
It was a wonderful moment, Priscilla had a way to hold something against some one, If she was still a heartless monster she would exploit this as she could the best to her. She at least would not waste time answering her question."To your benefit, That is exactly what I intend."Priscilla said in return. Priscilla seemed far more prepared for these kind of moments then Nuala was. Poor woman seemed like she was more ready for a date and drinks then burying a corpse.

Priscilla would stop leaning on the tree, walk over to the body, kneeling down upon corpse."Some one ruined a wonderful evening huh darling?"Priscilla mentioned. Priscilla did not seem to be poking fun at her. If anything the werewolf was being oddly personable for a stranger. Moving all of the leaves, sticks and various parts of the brushes. Priscilla then took out one of her rusty daggers and stabbed it into the ground dragging it along the outside of the body. Priscilla then  dragged the body away from the outline she had made."I am more then willing to tell you anything you wish answered."Why she was delaying it was simple."But how are you going to tell I am lying to you?"It was a good point from her, Not that Priscilla actually would lie to her, But it was something she wanted to know for the sake of their conversation, Very well knowing it seems a bit suspicious to say to that Priscilla said that.

Nonetheless Priscilla would continue on while dragging the body at least two feet away from her outline."I don't intend to tell anyone what happen here. If I did I would not be helping you bury a dead man."Priscilla mentioned to the still nameless to her woman, while she went back to her outline and kneeling down again started digging the dirt away by hand, starting from the edge of one of her lines going in. Finally would give her name."I have told people various names:Priscilla, Mallory, Micaiah and Valerie."She wanted her name, Well now she was given four all had been used by her before. Priscilla assumed this would most likely bug the lady in the dress, But Nuala had some one willing to help her bury a body, Priscilla did not lie either. One was her actual name, Three of other names she had told people her name was before, Nuala was either stuck picking one that she felt work, pressing Priscilla more her actual name or calling Priscilla out on which one she felt was a lie.

#5Yuno 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Yuno
Nuala was surprised by the red-haired woman's demeanor; she was calm, and although her objective remained unclear it almost seemed as though the stranger had no hostile intentions. Her words even appeared genuine at some point and when she stepped away from her position by the tree, and approached Nuala and the dead body that had been poorly buried within the dirt, the Voidling took a step backwards to make room for her. Nuala never let her out of sight, but she didn’t feel threatened either.

“To be fair, he did kinda ruin my evening,” she responded to her question.

Nuala wasn’t a violent person by nature, and although the dead man had most certainly overstepped a line, she suddenly couldn’t help but feel bad for the old drunkard. His life ended so quickly and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. Instead, the other female who introduced herself by not one, but many names, was now kneeling down next to his body and fiddling around with the leaves and sticks that Nuala had spread over it.

Instead of just one name, the stranger had given her four. Nuala was a simple woman, and therefore she decided to call her ‘Priscilla’ – the first one out of the many. Priscilla was an enigma; she approached the body almost nonchalantly, marked an outline using a dagger of her own and then proceeded to dig a shallow grave for the dead human. Nuala had to admit, she liked how pragmatic Priscilla appeared to be; down to earth and not afraid to get her hands dirty. In that regard the two women were rather similar, although the Voidling found herself in a situation where she didn’t exactly know what to do.

“Priscilla it is then,” said Nuala and arched a curious brow. “I appreciate your help, although it does bring up the question why you are willing to assist me in first place? I know I did a poor job here, but I doubt anyone’s going to track it back to me.” And even if they did, Nuala was sure she could handle it. Perhaps her relationship with a very particular Nephilim could even assist her in that. “It’s late already, what brings you out at this hour?” Even though nothing bad had happened between them yet, Nuala still felt as though Priscilla was a shady one. She was clearly armed too, using daggers just like Nuala herself. She would keep her guard up for now, without question.

#6Elise 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:33 pm

Elise
Which was a shame."Shame, Good thing it can just be a memory buried away."Priscilla mentioned so casually like they where not totally just doing something horribly illegal."Soon you will not have to worry about it."just how many times had she done something like this, That digging an outline in the ground was simple she was making pretty decent progress as well with it, She was already half way done digging out her outline. Priscilla would stop her digging for a moment to pick up her daggers and put them away, Nuala's so far distrust of her at least made her keep in line she anything to could happen, leaving her weapons exposed was a horrible idea, Even if she doubted Nuala would do anything to her.

It was an interesting question, why was really the question in the hour."Yes a wonderful question indeed."She almost sounded like she was dismissing the question entirely, did Priscilla surely have an actual logical answer that would work for the voidling?"It would honestly depend on who would be investigating this mans murder, At least if it actually traces back to me you do not have to worry about looking over your shoulder often."It was an odd answer? or one that Priscilla knew that tended to happen to people how had not really murder anyone before, Guilt did a lot to people.

So far that is what she would stick with."Yet your going off of assuming no one will trace it back to you, How do you know anyone else side from me saw what happen?"Priscilla had a point to mention as well as admitting she saw as well, it was a logical point could she safely assume no one else saw it, people hide around corners often, some hide in places not a lot of people assume.

Priscilla let out a slight laugh."For some one who just murdered a man, You are sure asking a fair amount of question to some one trying to help you."But nonetheless Priscilla had a reason."I am use to taking evening walks, better suited for woman like me for a few personal reasons."Not hinting at anything she was use to normally doing was nice, It was a good thing to make sure not to hint at the kind of things she has done before or hinting at being a werewolf as well.

Priscilla would then get back on her feet and start dragging the body into the outline, It was about two feet deep. It was not much, But the leaves and brush should be even with the ground."Now you just make it look more natural with the ground and make sure you hid any tracks you many have left behind, Should be good then."Still sticking to what she was doing while being questioned, at least Priscilla could stick to goals.

Priscilla before either she or Nuala would cover this sad not dead man's body. Would just stop for a moment and stretch out using it as a cover as she sniffed the air to see if she picked up anyone else side from the dead man and the woman with her now. Taking off one of her gloves, her slightly longer then normal finger nails being the only slight clue that either Priscilla was lazy at clipping them or she was a werewolf. She would scratch her nose, while just taking a moment."Any other questions other questions about me?"Priscilla would ask before she would go start covering the body.

#7Yuno 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:15 am

Yuno
Nuala watched Priscilla with both, distrust and fascination as the red-haired lady drew a perfect outline using her dagger, and then expertly began to dig a shallow grave. Of course this shouldn’t have surprised the Voidling – it was in the middle of the night, they were out of town and near the woods and there weren’t any unsuspecting women walking around at this hour of the day, only people of similar taste to her own. The way Priscilla spoke about the whole ordeal, so nonchalantly and carefree, made it almost comical. “Somehow I doubt anyone will  miss him,” she spoke quietly and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

That aside, it seemed as though Priscilla wasn’t going to give her a proper answer on some of her questions. She almost made it seem as if she didn’t mind if someone else traced the murder back to her instead of Nuala and the Voidling couldn’t exactly make sense of that. It felt more of a trap than anything at this point, which only caused her to grow more cautious of the stranger with the fiery red hair. “I’m pretty positive that, aside from us, no one else is out here. At least I can’t hear or see anyone,” she explained and cocked a brow. There was no one else, at least not within radius. And if there was, then they were breathing very quietly because Nuala hadn’t caught on to anything but the usual wildlife.

Priscilla made a good point, and Nuala had to admit she usually wasn’t that talkative with strangers – the situation simply seemed to call for it. “I know, but that’s just because for a woman who just witnessed a murder your reaction is what’s both unusual and suspicious,” she continued and the tone of her voice sounded sceptical. Priscilla had put her weapons away and it appeared she only needed them to properly dig out the body. The last comment she made, about being out here for personal reasons usually should have been a dead giveaway, but in that moment in simply didn’t occur to Nuala that the woman who kneeled on the ground in front of her was anything but an odd human.

It seemed that the work was almost done, and while Nuala hadn’t done much to help she had watched carefully. Priscilla’s method was easy and quick and she made sure to remember it. The woman stretched before continuing the job, offering Nuala to answer any more questions if she had any. Of course she did. “Clearly you’re quite well-versed in this type of work, so I’m going to assume this isn’t a first for you? What’s someone like you doing in a boring, small town like Marigold anyways?”

#8Elise 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:21 am

Elise
Maybe it was just an interesting moment of the conversation,She already thought of something to say slight thought provoking in some manner."Maybe I give people the benefit of doubt in some cases."Yes she was being an odd woman still."Everyone has some one that will miss them, At least I gather that in general."Then she would follow it up at least knowing she was not numb to it being actually true."But I can be wrong, Assuming things is dangerous sometimes."With that Priscilla seemed be fine with how it worked in the end it was an easy end.

At this point, Priscilla seemed to at least finally lean on that point with out mentioning it right away."Fair enough, I guess i am far use to my own ways of being for it to seem out of place for me."But she would generally continue about it like it was completely normal. Then again it was for her, being cold and callous about it was her normal and she kind of just tried to see different every once and a while.

With is leading int place like pieces in a puzzle Prisicilla saw no single reason to hide it really."Well versed is correct. Keep in mind it is more then just burying bodies."She would leave it open in that manner if asked she would answer more, Just for now Priscilla left it at that point to actually explain why she was here."I was here to find a get away from what my normal habits, A small time to relax before going back to what I am use too. Marigold seemed like a fitting spot. Quiet..boring and small."Even monsters needed a break this was such a case.

"Just so happens, That changed not that I mind,I won't worry about it beyond this point."After finishing covering up the body Priscilla would stand on her feet normally, After keeping her single eye upon whom was watching her, since it was rude not to to look at a person you were talking too Priscilla had to ask."Are the marks on your face just for looks?"Priscilla seemed to ask in wonder now. Maybe this was now a different stage of the situation, Where they playing the game of questions upon one another now? Were they just gonna for now stand in one spot as well? one could wonder.

#9Yuno 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:34 am

Yuno
Nuala knew that Priscilla was wrong about some things; not everyone had the luxury of being missed by another person – and just about two years ago that had been the case for the Voidling herself. Considering her long lifespan, it was only very recently that she had made a decent amount of friends and even though the woman wasn’t sentimental enough to admit it, it wasn’t a feeling she was willing to give up on again. The body had been buried neatly by the red-haired lady and Nuala continued to stare at her with keen interest and curiosity–who was this woman and what did she want?

The things she said next seemed to lead Nuala on a certain path, and as the Voidling followed along with her words she came to understand that the stranger standing in front of her was most certainly no soul of innocence, but that didn’t come as much of a surprise. In fact, Nuala had suspected as much. With her arms crossed in front of her chest, the Voidling blew a strand of purple hair out of her own face and gazed around the area. Still alone, with not even animals nearby. There was an eerie silence surrounding the two of them, and it somewhat gave away the nature of what the two of them were.

“What a funny coincidence,” Nuala spoke after Priscilla had finished. Her words sounding all too similar to her own. “I came to Marigold for the very same reason, so perhaps that makes us more alike than we think. Although the town has been busier these days than in the previous years.” The Voidling was surprised to hear that others as well visited the small city solely for the reasons of resetting and taking some time out. She even chuckled when Priscilla called it ‘boring’, for that was the most accurate description for this place she could give. But then the woman asked about her markings, and the entire atmosphere changed.

Nuala’s stance stiffened and a frown crossed her face. She had never been asked such a direct question about her markings; most people thought them to be tattoos, or simply didn’t think they were relevant at all – after all, battle paint wasn’t anything unusual these days. Nuala hesitated for a moment before responding with a slight shaking of her head. “They are not,” she answered truthfully and in the darkness, each mark on her face would emit a faint purple glow. Priscilla could do with that knowledge what she wanted. “But somehow I feel as though you knew that already.” Perhaps she hadn’t known, but at the very least assumed.

"My name is Nuala," she then decided to introduce herself at last.

#10Elise 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Elise
What a mention Priscilla might have the same thing in mind. It was true these lands where vastly more populated and busy as of late, It was slightly annoying, It set her more casual get away plans back a little."It being busier, only hold back other casual plans of mine."It was a small hint of other things."But family quiet time can wait until Marigold is less populated."It was hinted that Priscilla was scoping out a quiet place to relax with what she called her family, Was it misleading? not really she did have a family now."A shame, Not much I can do with that."She was far to casual of a woman.

Maybe she would have to do something else to pass the time now."I achieve that part at least."Her mind to would change around to Nuala now, since the body was no longer a worry. Nothing else was being picked up to be worried about anyway. It seemed the situation was a bit of a different turn now what a nice situation well at least in Priscilla's mind it changed to something interesting, She wanted to learn more with out risking her skin or her fur.

so that is what her name was, Nuala. It seemed to interest Priscilla but was strange as she was, She was rather respectful about it."I merely did not want to assume,Just something gave me the feeling they were not."Priscilla said with a content smile, but she did not seem like she was trying to be super nosey when it seemed that way for once."It is vastly interesting to see darling, Is it a side effect of your magic or something different?"Priscilla sounded carious but she was showing she was just curious and was not trying to forced it out of her."You do not have to tell me, I have no problem with you keeping secrets."Priscilla would mentioned to Nuala.

Priscilla would even kind of started to think, that it was okay to leave the body now, even going some where else."I don't think you would have anywhere else to consider going at this time of night?"Priscilla would mention since it was better then standing around.

#11Yuno 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:02 pm

Yuno
Nuala arched a brow when she heard Priscilla speak about ‘family’. Perhaps this woman was more casual than Nuala had initially assumed, although she had to admit that they were similar in that regard. The Voidling also had someone waiting for her, and while the Captain wasn’t exactly ‘family’, he was still the closest thing to family she had. “Marigold seems to be that kind of place for a lot of people,” she murmured quietly. The town itself wasn’t even exciting, and there was nothing special about it. But the fact that it was away from all the chaos of the rest of the country clearly was enough to make it an enjoyable place to visit for some time out.

When the conversation continued and moved on to Nuala’s markings, the Voidling took this as a sign that it was about time that she excused herself. She was grateful for Priscilla’s help and she even enjoyed the very random, yet friendly encounter with the stranger–but for now, that’s all the red-haired lady was to her. A stranger. Whether she could be trusted or not was not up to Nuala to decide, at least not in these moments. It was late and she wanted to get back home anyways. “I’m not a Sorceress,” she spoke in a matter-of-factly way. “What I mean is: I’m not capable of using magic. By marks are of different nature, but I’d rather not go into detail with you about that.” Nuala’s Voidling race wasn’t a secret, but it wasn’t something she told random people about either.

Mostly because the majority of them didn’t understand it and there was a lot of prejudice towards dark races. She understood that of course and it made perfect sense that humans were afraid of creatures like her – but right now it simply wasn’t something she wanted to deal with.

“I have to go home actually,”
she explained to Priscilla. “I think my partner is waiting for me, and I’d hate for him to come looking to see what I’m up to.” She winked and flashed the other woman a smile of mischief. “It was a pleasure meeting you, Priscilla. I’m sure our paths will cross again some day or another, it seems that we have similar patterns after all.” Nuala nodded at her and then swiftly left the scene to return to Marigold. Every now and then she would look over her shoulder, but it didn’t seem as though she was being followed by anyone.

EXIT

#12Elise 

Bad Behavior [OPEN] Empty Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Elise
It was slowly growing to it's end of their meeting, Not that it was that horrible to end it here."Yes it is, I will have to come back at a time when a lot less people are around." At least she was letting her own mind wander a tiny bit.

There was a fun in hinting game it always lead to wonderful things to try and figure out a person."Ahh Interesting, I will keep that in mind." Yet Priscilla did not ask anymore beyond that, It seemed she would respect that mention."Sometimes you just have things you need to keep to yourself, no biggy."

Maybe one day they would just get to know one another better enough that just let it out after all what is more harmless then tell a werewolf what you are if you were trying to hide in general? What could go wrong.

At least with that Priscilla let out a small chuckle and said."Well some one is a lucky man, I should he has a good choice in partners."It was strange too but that was just how she was, complimenting a person upfront, not a horrible thing to do upfront.

Nonetheless they would depart eventually to maybe down the road met again."Indeed, It will be a welcomed visit when we do meet again."with that Priscilla went on her own marry way much like Nuala did. Gaining some what new friends even if a very confused one, That Priscilla herself would not blame her, for her slight confusion with her.

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum