Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Imp [W.I.P.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fayre 

White Imp [W.I.P.] Empty Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:53 pm

Fayre

GUILD

White Imp is a close knit family of friends and people who seek a common goal of defeating evil and detering criminals using fright. They are hard on crime, but forgiving of any small criminals willing on starting a new life and join White Imp. They are a rowdy bunch who enjoy drinking and gambling and other reckless activities. However, with a strong sense of morals, White Imp supports each other and is very open minded. They are charismatic and love messing with criminals and villains.

REGULATIONS

• The users may only take Good quests.

• Anyone who are friends of a member may join .

• The user must never reveal sensitive information about White Imp to any others for as long as they live.

• The user may not harm other members of the guild, or innocent people with intent.

BUILDING

Blank.

MASTER

Blank

Last edited by Fayre on Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

White Imp [W.I.P.] 23a6e7d45c8cb0bcaf81c5cd755b26596bde29a8_00
#2Fayre 

White Imp [W.I.P.] Empty Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:25 am

Fayre

White Imp [W.I.P.] Webp_n10 WHITE IMP

A guild of people not like in mind, quite diverse, but like in dreams to make the world better. White Imp however likes to take a unique and fun approach, having fun each step of the way to a brighter world. They cooperate, are usually friendly, and fun loving, but strict on crimes and evil, yet accept petty or small criminals who once walked a darker path. White Imp strives for Fiore to give power to its people, and give less power to noblemen and royals, for a fairer country.

Members are referred to "Imps" by the public by being a part of White Imp, a name meant to symbolize the pure of heart but hard on crime White Imp guild. White chosen also as a color of White Imp for the true nature of the color, being a color of all the colors of Imps of the guild. In White Imp coexist a diverse range of personalities and people seeking to help make Fiore a better place, and pursue great dreams.

White Imp [W.I.P.] Webp_n10 REGULATIONS

• User may only take Good and Neutral quests.

• User may not reveal sensitive or important information of White Imp and its members to anyone outside the guild unless permitted by the Guild Master.

• User may only harm another member if both members agree to mutual combat, otherwise, combat or the like among members is not permitted. Killing another member regardless of mutual combat is a banishing offense.

White Imp [W.I.P.] Webp_n10 BUILDING

A once old and ruined wizards' tower in the outskirts of Astera, but now renovated somewhat, it has been turned into the guild hall for White Imp. With a stable for horses, pens for chickens, and a range for cows not far from the tower in a barn, this guild hall is is self sustaining with their own land and cattle. In spite of its location, it manages to catch the eyes of people in need of help with the White Imp symbol plastered on a sign at the front of the guild hall. It is located on the outskirts of Astera on the side of some rolling mountain plains, but close enough to the city to be considered part of it. It has a guild hall job board inside the first level of the tower and many well kept rooms for key members of the guild who wish to stay, making White Imp a home.

White Imp [W.I.P.] Webp_n10 MASTER

A young man who enjoys magic, living in it, he likes to practice magic daily for he can reach a greater him. Fayre his name is, having come from Hargeon and travelled Fiore many times and training to reach where he is now. He is not a very commanding person, but one who cooperates and works with his friends and fellow guild wizards to get a job well done, for Fiore. Fayre is mainly the vessel of his guild and what they think should go, and a leader if he has to step up.

He dislikes Fiore's corrupt nobles, and seeks reform for Fiore's way of governance but is not cold to every noble, only the corrupt and ones with ill intent. Anyhow, his dream is not necessarily a revolution, but simply a better Fiore. If a revolution so came, so be it, he just would not want innocent people of Fiore to be hurt by such a revolution.

White Imp [W.I.P.] Webp_n10 TITLES

• Magustrate [Magic Magistrate]: May teleport back to the Guild Hall with three other people once a month. They lead White Imp's affairs with White Imp's Guild Master, acting as a general.

• Drago [Dragon]: Dragon Slayer magic has a 10% reduction in mana cost for spells.

• Esorcista [Exorcist]: Light elemental based spells have damage increased by one rank if damage is applicable.

• Mietitore [Reaper]: Dark elemental based spells have damage increased by one rank if damage is applicable.

White Imp [W.I.P.] Webp_n10 PERKS

Level 0:

• New Imp: An Imp new to the guild, they receive 1+ Stat Point of choice for one D-Rank or above quest completed. Perk may only be used once a week, and cannot be used if the Imp uses another Perk of another level that week.

Level 1:

• Tailed Imp: An Imp who has gained their tail, they can now receive 2+ Stat Points of choice for one C-Rank or above quest completed. Perk may only be used once a week, and cannot be used if the Imp uses another Perk of another level that week.

Level 2:

• Horned Imp: An Imp who has gained their horns, they can now receive 3+ Stat Points of choice for B-Rank or above quest completed. Perk may only be used once a week, and cannot be used if the Imp uses another Perk of another level that week.

Level 3:

• Fanged Imp: An Imp who has gained their fangs, they can now receive 4+ Stat Points of choice for A-Rank or above quest completed. Perk may only be used once a week, and cannot be used if the Imp uses another Perk of another level that week.

Level 4:

• Winged Imp: An Imp who has gained their wings, they can now receive 5+ Stat Points of choice for S-Rank or above quest completed. Perk may only be used once a week, and cannot be used if the Imp uses another Perk of another level that week.

Level 5:

• Equpt Imp: That said, we suggest coming to some sort of theme and sticking to it!

Members

• User 1: This is your guild. These are the members that are making this whole thing possible.

• User 2: While you can start with more than 3 members, it takes at least 3 to actually be able to submit your guild for creation. These 3 are separate from the individual who has been listed in the "Guild Master" section.

• User 3: While the minimum for a guild is 4 members with at least 1 being A rank, there is no limit to the other members. They can be higher or lower; It's all up to who is interested!

White Imp [W.I.P.] 23a6e7d45c8cb0bcaf81c5cd755b26596bde29a8_00

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum