Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Astera to Era [Foot Travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Erebus2 

Astera to Era [Foot Travel] Empty Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:57 pm

Erebus2

Erebus was done with that, he had counted his jewels and could officially take his departure from the small town of Astera, after a ridiculous course of events involving a number of icebergian foreigners and demonic bounty hunters, Erebus was kinda drained. He needed time to let off his agitation; the walk was going to be many, many, many miles. He had plenty of time to step out of his shoes, however, he noticed that the body was beginning to throw people off, it literally was dead in some ways, so the power of alchemy was needed. Along the way, anchored under his huge sword he had looted off of the Punisher; Erebus kept his meal. He stopped under a big oak tree to bite into a scrumptious roast beast sandwich. The juice flavor rolled down his tongue, much the same as the pleasures of a women riding down a man. Yummy. Erebus set up camp. He toasted a fire in some rocks and kinda just rested under the moonlight. Thankfully, due to being relatively 'dead' insects like mosquitoes didn't register him a source of food. Maybe he was toxic to other creatures in that regard, after all. He was in the fell realm of the Abyss for two years. Nonetheless, Erebus was quite happy the bastards left him be, he was much the same to all creatures. Erebus remembers hungering for sex as a man. Now that he was more corpse than man, he wasn't as driven by seeds of lust... Or gluttony... Or greed. Hell, now that he realized it, he wasn't sinful in any way except for Wraith. Erebus was a chaotic psychopath who didn't mind butchering humans or animals. But that was because they didn't feel real to him anymore. Perhaps that's where he lost humanity, where his obscura should have grown. But in reality, it never did. Whatever... Time for Bed.

When the birds crowed that morning, Erebus was still deep in his dreams, reliving the terrors of another plane. His bones crunching and his intestines gushing. Puke erupting out of the drilled holes in his belly. In that world, pleasure was pain to them. They did everything they wanted out of primal desire. It was actually poetic, demented, but poetic. Erebus shuddered and opened his amber eyes. Today he would venture into the Woodsea, to see an old shamanic woman by the name of Kec. Kec was something of an oracle, or a seer if you would. She had known Erebus very early in his career, before Grimoire Heart. He would be able to get more than just a potion brewed from her, and so that is why he made off for her hut. Canopied in the woodlands, far from the elves or the bog beasts. From the monster fish or the arachnid women. In the heart of the forest she dwelled. As many know, Worth Woodsea is a large forest complex in the northern parts of Fiore. There are many interesting places in the wildlands, but getting there is often the problem. Not for Erebus however. Many a times he had came, and many a times he had left with the leg of a species he didn't know what was.

Entering her hut Erebus calmly sat before her, her missing eyes as disgusting and horrendous as they'd ever been. Yet, she was tranquil as the night itself. "Erebus... You have been through so much, put others through so much more. Wouldn't you like to know your future." Erebus sat there, staring at her. "Kec, mother of the cauldron. I seek your magic brew, I need a face that isn't near falling off the bone, this coil is dying. Give me a stronger body, something invigorated for my travels." The woman held her hand out for Erebus to lick. He bent, sliding his tongue against it, she then stuck it into a cauldron at her back and brought it to the table. "For you, Child of the Abyss, I would do so much more. But magic is a price that I do not even know the limits of. SHE has spoken to me, and just as SHE is with you, all witches are. For HER we bring the most of the world it it's fruition. You will be cursed under the eye of your former tense. Gold to symbolize the dark in you. Green to symbolize the PAIN. For all the torture you carry, Vance carries too. He mustn't be forgotten, as he stands to reason you might not be too far gone yet my boy. Travel then to Era, sew the seeds of chaos. But never forget your justifications. HER loves you. All women LOVE Erebus Cassiel." She pushed the bowl to his lips, and when he awoke, Erebus was at the gates of Era, in a new body. With a very different clothing style. His identity had changed yet again.

Astera to Era [Foot Travel] 5oJEfCBQ_o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum