Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Can I Say?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1North 

What Can I Say? Empty Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:49 am

North
Yo guys, many of you know me, and plenty of you don't. I haven't RP'ed here in a while, but I've been in and out of the discord sporadically throughout the past few years. The recent announcement in the discord has finally made clear that my type of lurking ragamuffin tomfoolery is frowned upon in this community, and so it is time I make a more concrete exit from the scene. Is it permanent? I'll probably show up sometime somewhere, or not. Who knows? If you're familiar with my time here, you know that I've said goodbye a good few times before this, and I've thought it was serious and permanent each time. That said if any of you want to keep up with your ol' pal North, or maybe get in on some notifications for the occasional BGO, or want to get a hold of me for your next tabletop group, add me on Discord: North #7751. I had a real fun time hanging with all you guys, and if I don't talk to you again, I still love ya. Especially you.

P.S. Thanks for humoring me with the whole Phantom thing Sei. I just don't think the gimmick is enough to keep me going, but thanks for all the fun times I had here. Most of them were thanks to you, and you're pretty dang cool.

#2Guest 

What Can I Say? Empty Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:09 am

What Can I Say? Maxresdefault

See you on Discord, Northy

#3James 

What Can I Say? Empty Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:29 am

James
Fill in the rest. I will see you at the table.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum