Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:22 am

Ryuko

It had been several months now since Sebastian had invaded the abyss. Although there had been no contact from him since then, it was clear something serious was unfolding within that dark realm. That much was evident in the disappearance of even Asmodeus' most loyal followers. She wasn't certain if this was simply because of the recent Demonic Incursions that were happening around Earthland, or if something darker... more sinister was at play here. She didn't know, and it was that what infuriated her so immensely. The lack of knowledge and the inability to act was torture to Esperia, but for now all she could do was wait.

Indeed, the upcoming trials which awaited the fledgeling Demon Lord were surely going to test her resolve, but she knew she was not facing this on her own. She still had Alisa by her side, and Jurvag seemed quite appreciative of the idea of giving Esperia the guidance she needed, even if his words stung quite harshly at time. Nonetheless, it seemed that they weren't the only ones she was able to call upon in her time of need, for an unexpected reunion awaited her, indeed... as she approached the outskirts of the forest surrounding Orchidia, the sight of the moon-lit sky overhead heralded the arrival of a familiar figure, but unaware to Esperia, it seemed that he would not be the only one she was about to meet today.

#2Baron 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:08 am

Baron
The voice was soft again today, Baron had followed it around for the time being. It was new, it sounded scared and often at times when he tried to ignore it it’d become loud only to be quite again. It often sang to him, rose colored songs that filled his mind and full the silence, not even the ringing in his ears could stop the sweet melody. At other times, when he imagined it hard enough the voice would be loud, the songs were not sweet but stern, he’d fight them but they would always exclaim to him that they demanded he pay them respect, that he do what they wanted. They were just a voice, he rarely did what they wanted him to but when violence was their answer he was always ready to deliver.

The voices were quiet for now as he tread through the darkened forest, strung over his back was a carcass, a deer that had an unlucky trip and tumble into a ditch. Rather it was one of his traps or a natural death he was unaware but the meat had yet to spoil thus he crept through the darkness back to camp to prepare it properly. Along his trail home he had picked up a scent, one similar to those he knew before and eventually he would lose his trail and follow it through the forest. After just a few steps he would arrive at a woman’s figure illuminated by the light, “Hm, isn’t it a bit late to be taking treats to grand ma little girl?” he questioned, “You never know when the big bad wolf might snatch you up.” it was partly a joke, he hadn’t tried flesh since the war... he didn’t plan on it now.

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Ryuko 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:20 am

Ryuko

It was oddly pleasant, a certain tranquility which she found lacking within the city streets, and yet she couldn't help but find herself oddly distracted by it. However, the purple-haired lass clearly had little time to enjoy the scenery, for a sudden voice called her out, an oddly familiar and nostalgic one. "Fenrir?" Esperia called out to him but soon shook her head lightly, a gentle smile on her lips. "Or is it Baron now? Although, I used to be quite fond of the name we figured out for you when you lost your memories. How have you been doing, I haven't seen you since the war~"

However, realizing her appearance might confuse him, the lass soon clarrified further. "Ah right~ you haven't seen me like this before~ I turned out like this after training with Alisa for the past two years~ It's me Esperia!"

Yet hearing the werewolf's teasing jest she couldn't help but giggle softly. "Really? I'm sure it's safe for me to travel around here~ In the end, I got a mighty werewolf as a friend, and I am still the successor to the Demon Lord of Lust~ People would be foolish to try to attack me with you around~"

She approached the man, clearly not a sign of fear in her expression as she instead warmly spread her arms in the form of an inviting hug. "It's good to see you well and alive~ so many people were gone that day, and it doesn't help that the recent demonic incursions are likely going to make it worse..."

WC: 261
Total WC: 295+261=556/2000

#4Baron 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:27 am

Baron
The sudden rush of familiarity almost caught him off guard, she spoke as if they were old friends and mentioned him losing his memory, he recalled no such thing and only called himself Baron because of what a Rune knight had said to him when he first returned to Fiore’s city scape; Ser Baron, former knight. It was an odd thing, but the readmission service seemed to recognize him immediately after fiddling with their magic items to identify him, “I am afraid I do not have many memories but my two names Esperia.” he said the words without any sort of flinch or second thought, her name rolled off of his tongue with ease.

As for his feelings, they were like a dog seeing an old master for the first time in years, when she opened her arms, like the dog he was trying to not be he’d hug her. He’d drop the deer in the process but he’d give her a long hug before retreating to speak to her again.

“It seems you have grown well, Alisa has done a lot for you.” he licked his lips sparing a second and third glance at her, “You must also be much stronger, but I must asks; Where is Asmo? And does your girl friend know you are out here? I has been too long we must catch up no?”

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#5Ryuko 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:34 am

Ryuko

The embrace made her smile gently, a hand tenderly patting the taller male's back when finally she stepped back a little and smiled at him. "Asmodeus is resting inside me, it's dangerous for her to come out inside the city when there is such an uproar about the demonic incursions that are unfolding all over the country." However, it was the moment Baron mentioned the term girlfriend that Esperia tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion. "Girlfriend?" An odd emptiness filled her, as if she was forgetting something important and instead felt her cheeks flush up lightly as she commented softly. "Alisa isn't my girlfriend, she is my mentor~ Although I wish it would be otherwise."

Still, the feeling that haunted her before was still there, growing stronger and more intense by the minute. "How about you Baron? You look a lot tougher now also~ But you're right~ I been learning a lot of new magic, some of which are incredibly powerful enhancement spells." Grinning from ear to ear it was clear Esperia was quite proud of her development! "But yes~ We totally should catch up~ In fact, since we're here in the forest I might even be able to get Asmodeus to say hi~"

WC: 207
Total WC: 295+261+207=763/2000

#6Baron 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:42 am

Baron
Almost immediately a red flag went up in Baron’s mind. Esperia had been crazy about that other girl, the rough one that tried to fight him yet she acted as if she did not recall anything the blank expression on her face, the intrigue that followed... They were uncharacteristic of his master and it filled him with worry to see her not even show a glimpse of remembrance of the other. Alisa was not her girl friend no, but but for her to not even show a sign, a peep, a sliver of anything. It made him worry. But, as worried as he was if she did not remember she did not remember and he wouldn’t push her into remembering.

“Well, if we’re going to do anything let’s find a nice clearing to do so. We can probably find a nice place to sit and ch- A-asmo can come out?” he cleared his throat, the last memory he had of the demon was her pushing herself against his back, wrapping her arms around him and comforting him when he was low... He didn’t quite know how to feel about seeing her again.

“Yes, yes, asmo coming out! Later though! Shall we walk?” as if he was desperate to change the subject he gestured for her to follow him on his forest path, if he knew right they’d hit a clearing soon enough.

🐺
#7Ryuko 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:48 am

Ryuko

"Mhmm~ There should be a clearing nearby~" Esperia answered him as she followed after the werewolf and resumed speaking. "But yeah, the two last years were really eventful. In order to prepare ourselves for the future the guild master of Blue Pegasus send Alisa and me onto a special training mission, it was super hard! But then a lot of things happened, a powerful demon tried to kill me, and it took all my effort to survive long enough for Sebastian and Alisa to arrive. The demon said something about 'losing something precious to me', and then disappeared. Sebastian was ordered by Asmodeus to return to the abyss to investigate what was going on, while at the same time I started training more in how to master Asmodeus her power more."

A hand raised to the side of her cheek as she pondered softly. "Meanwhile the others like Shalltear have gone into hiding ever since the incursions began. They are trying to figure out who or what is causing them, but I haven't heard or seen anyone since then. It's mostly just me and Alisa nowadays..." A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she turned to look at Baron and hummed softly. "so I'm really happy to see you around again~"

WC: 211
Total WC: 295+261+207+211=984/2000

#8Baron 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:54 am

Baron
There was one thing evident on his mind while the girl spoke, if she did not have her lover anymore that meant she was technically speaking available and that brought up an old adage that rang true in his mind ever since they met; Noodles could be slurped if no feelings were hurt.

He’d smile to himself as they walked, his right hand reaching to his right shoulder as he rolled it front and back, “Huh, so you must like some pretty intense training now a days if you’ve got tough spells.” it was a small, meager set up to his bigger question.

“But, if you and Alisa aren’t a couple and your servants are in hiding for now.” he’d step in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He took a deep breath, calming himself before he’d make his attempt, “Can I slurp your noodles? I know it’s sort of random, but I’m happy to see you too and you taught me about it! It only seems fitting that you or Asmo teach me how to do it again! Since you didn’t teach me the first time anyway. That was right, no one taught him the first time.

🐺
#9Ryuko 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:08 am

Ryuko

Although she had been curious about the fact Baron seemed to be pondering about something, she certainly had not expected 'this' to be the thing that was on his mind! "Hmm, I'm not that fond of training, to be honest~ However, it's necessary if I want to become strong enough to protect those I hold dear."

Esperia couldn't help but blink in confusion as he commented about shlurping noodles. "noodles? shlurping?" A momentary pause followed as she finally realized what Baron meant, recalling their past conversation when all of a sudden the purple-haired lass started to laugh softly. "Hahahaha~ You wanted to learn how to shlurp noodles?" The lass couldn't help but giggle softly as her laughter died down. "I'm sorry Baron~ But I'm a lesbian, I like girls so I'm someone who shlurps noodles also~" The lass grinned sheepishly, feeling a bit sorry for the poor lad. "But perhaps you can ask Asmodeus? Although, I can't promise if she will agree to the request~"

Still, to think that the joke about shlurping noodles still stuck around, it reminded her of why Baron was so entertaining to have around, to the point she even found him somewhat endearing as a friend and companion.

WC: 203
Total WC: 295+261+207+211+203=1187/2000

#10Baron 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:50 am

Baron
He didn’t have any idea what a lesbian was, it sounded strong though so he would once again leave the ball where it lied and nodded to her. Perhaps he could asks again under different circumstance, maybe when he understood what it meant to be a lesbian. It rhymed with librarian a bit perhaps the two had something to do with each other? he didn’t quite know, thus he would turn the page to their next subject, her training. “So what did you and Alisa do together? You guys break some crystals? Cross swords? Kill some bad guys?” he tried to think of activities the two of them could do, but when it came to them he couldn’t quite see Alisa training the girl all that hard, especially since Asmo seemed to do a lot of the fighting.

Still, he would wait for a response and after their walk was concluded they’d make it to the clearing just in time, he’d stretch his arms and plopped onto the grass as he looked up at her, “Sit sit.” he’d pat the grass and lean back, it was soft and dry, for winter green it seemed to be doing just fine in its conditions.

🐺
#11Ryuko 

A tale of outcasts [Baron - Training] Empty Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 am

Ryuko

When Baron inquired about the type of training she underwent with Alisa the purple-haired lass couldn't help but smile briefly in response to the man's enthusiasm when it came to the subject of training. "Well... the training we underwent was actually a special training regime designed by the guild leader~ We went into the mountains, it was extremely cold there!" She still could remember the chill just from being up there. "So basically we were at this cottage in the mountains in the middle of nowhere, took quite a lot of work if we wanted to reach the nearest settlement, but to talk more about training. We did a lot of stuff! from climbing the mountains to sparring outside when the snow was as high as my waist! Then at some point we even started practicing using all our magical spells till we were so tired we could faint! It was a lot of hard work, and Alisa isn't the type to give up either so I really had to work myself to the bone in order to keep up with her."

A sheepish chuckle followed as she took a seat beside the werewolf and hummed softly. "But as a result I learned some neat spells~ Want to see them?"

WC: 210
Total WC: 295+261+207+211+203+210=1397/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum