Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fetch me this and that [Quest: Tsukiko]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tsukiko 

Fetch me this and that [Quest: Tsukiko] Empty Mon May 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Tsukiko

WORDS: 510/1000 | TAG: @tag |   

A soft melodious humming resounded through the air, although it was a cold and rainy spring afternoon it seemed the unfavorable weather was having little chance of dampening the mood of the young lady who was swinging back and forth before the bulletin board, her body looking almost as if she was a pendulum. "Questy~ Questy~ Let's do a request Nii-chan!"

The hooded girl exclaimed in excitement, clearly wanting to find some sort of entertainment to occupy her. Seated on the railing next to the bulletin board was a taller man, clearly trained in the art of combat judging from both hit attire and body, and as he finished drinking from a flash he declared firmly.

"Fine, but in return for being allowed to pick a request you have to pick one that doesn't involve bad behavior." The man was quite adamant about this decision, in the end, his precious little sister had been succumbing too much to the influence of the parasite that inhabited her body.

"Fine~ Fine~ How about a treasure hunt?" The lass inquired in a cheerful tone, her delicate fingers scooping up the paper parchment from the bulletin board and swayed it before her elder brother.

"It's a simple collecting of several materials. Burnt wood, a scrap of metal and some old plant that grows in the woods around this town."

The Samurai raised a hand to his chin, pondering if there was some sort of catch to this request. It sounded simply too odd and trivial for a paid request. Looking up into the girl's face he felt his hesitation falter, for despite the fact the red markings on her cheek pulsed with an eerie red hue the innocent smile that she beamed at his face was unmistakably that of the sweet little sister he had always known.

"Alright, but where do we go and collect the wood and metal? As if she had expected the question the girl spun around on the back of her heels and hummed softly. "Tsukiko is glad you asked~ Let Tsukiko go and take you to the area Nii-chan."

Seemingly both intrigued and worried the samurai followed in the wake of his sister's footsteps, slowly but surely leading back to a location that was familiar to them. Of course, how could he have possibly forgotten? This place was where his sister burnt down a whole dinner while smiling gleefully at the sight as if she was watching fireworks...

The man sighed deeply, part of him feeling glad that the people had forsaken the attempts to rebuild the dinner, not that they had much choice considering it was not just a large scrap of metal and burnt wood. But this was exactly what they needed.

Watching the lass gather planks of wood her elder brother proceeded to pick up a large scrap of metal, meaning that two out of the three materials for this 'treasure' hunt had been gathered. Only the plant was left now... But what would follow afterwards? Would they finally discover the true nature of this task?

If thou gaze long into an abyss,

the abyss will also gaze into thee.

"Fortunately,I'm not afraid of the dark~"
- Tsukiko Himura

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Tsukiko 

Fetch me this and that [Quest: Tsukiko] Empty Mon May 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Tsukiko

WORDS: 540/1000 | TAG: @tag | TOTAL WC: 1050/1000  

It was a short walk from the burnt down dinner building to the outskirts of Oak, and all along the way, the hooded girl was humming happily without a care in the world. However, her brother seemed less inclined to adopt such a carefree demeanor. Who could blame him? His little sister had been the victim of a terrible dark curse, an infection by a parasite.

Despite her gleefully innocent mannerisms, he knew all too well about the burden she carried with her. According to the doctors, it was a miracle she was still alive, even if her body rejected any and all healing by magical means. Clearly, that was enough cause for concern.

"Nii-chan! Tsukiko found the plant~" A soft feminine voice announced with a delightfully cheerful tone as the samurai spotted the girl scooping up the plant and turn toward the man with a sheepish grin on her lips.

With the materials of their 'treasure' hunt gathered, it seemed only a final objective was left to be fulfilled: the delivery to the arranged dropoff point. According to the request, there was a small park nearby where their employer would be waiting for them, and it seemed Tsukiko intended to allow little delay in that encounter to happen, for she already marched into the direction of the park.

However, upon arriving at the park they found not a single person waiting for them, and this clearly confused the girl as she raised a hand to her chin and pondered for a moment when all of a sudden she spotted several paw prints leading toward a nearby tree, a black cat nestled on a nearby branch.

"I see that you both finished playing my game~"

The cat stated with a smug playfulness, making both girl and samurai blink in bewilderment as the cat jumped from the branch and transformed into a human form. "What do you mean, a game?"

The girl inquired with a hint of curiosity and soon the transformed cat declared with a smirk. "It was all a prank, my dear~ Although you two entertained me long enough, so enjoy a little reward."

A pouch was tossed toward the girl's direction, but before it could reach her the samurai intercepted it with his hand and called out to the witch. "What is the meaning behind this?"

But the witch merely smiled as she replied in an amused tone. "There is no meaning behind it, I just wanted to have some fun~ But--- Oh?"

A soft curious hum came from the witch as she noticed the thick blanket of shadowy mist roll into the park, the hooded girl's hood slip off as she trembled lightly in annoyance at having been tricked like a fool. As if sensing her anger the markings on her body pulsed lightly with magic, yet as soon as it had come to the girl let out a pained cough, collapsing to her knees as the samurai rushed to her side. "Tsukiko!"

Yet the witch didn't let this opportunity go to waste, her eyes cast on the girl with a hint of fascination as she hummed softly.

"You... you're cursed, aren't you little girl? by a magic far older than anyone would be able to comprehend..."

If thou gaze long into an abyss,

the abyss will also gaze into thee.

"Fortunately,I'm not afraid of the dark~"
- Tsukiko Himura

credit to nat of adoxography.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum