Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charitable [Hatsuharu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Victor Garrett 

Charitable [Hatsuharu] Empty Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:32 am

Victor Garrett
The time to make his departure from Crocus was here. He had made some interesting discoveries, lost an ally and made two... One of which resided inside of him. He stretched as he got out of his bed, he'd asked Michelle for some time to wrap things up before they trained and left for their new destination. He needed time to craft up something rather silly, some cards with certain bank details. When he wrought this plan, he was acutely aware of the genes that he shared with his fraudulent father. He smiled to himself at the simplicity of the idea.

The demon vessel had won the heart of Batra during his stay at the inn. Now it was time to collect. Once he was done cutting out the cards to perfection and using his seemingly silly caligraphy skills to add the details, he bundled them up and took them down to the Bartender, along with all the stuff he'd packed. While he checked out of the inn and settled the bills, he struck a conversation with the bartender, his voice was a little louder than usual, since he hoped to attract the attention of any patrons who were either nosy enough to deliberately eavesdrop, or were just within the vicinity.

'So my dear Batra, your hospitality was impeccable and wonderful, felt just like home...' Victor started and then carefully slid in the debt that the man owed him. 'I was glad I could help you out a little, I take deep pride in aiding others.' he said, smiling wide, wearing his most trustworthy garb. Batra thanked him profusely, of course. Now, it was time for the sinker.

'I was wondering, would you mind keeping these cards on your counter?' he cleared his throat before offering the concocted story that he created to go with the details. 'It is a bank account that collects a donation for the welfare of orphans, I donate to it regularly, you might host people who would like to as well...' he said, leaning on the bar and placing his elbow on its surface, while he pinned the bartender with his gaze, this was an offer he couldn't refuse, especially with the people around, so he didn't. 'That's wonderful and so nice of you! Thank you, Batra!' Victor exclaimed, carefully leaving the pile of cards he made on the bar before shaking on their deal.

When he turned to leave, from the corner of his eye, he noticed a patron asking for the card... The plan was already set in motion, Victor wondered how much he'd be able to get. It was as easy to exploit kindness, whether it is just a garb or real, as it was to exploit the negative emotions. The demon inside him remained silent, but the emotions Victor sensed, he could tell that the abyss dweller was not displeased.
==Exit==

Charitable [Hatsuharu] Giphy
#2Hatsuharu 

Charitable [Hatsuharu] Empty Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:39 pm

Hatsuharu
The scarlet-haired Rune Knight was sitting at his usual window-side table, sipping his morning tea and reading the newspaper. He still had about twenty minutes before he had to leave for his patrol shift and his partner was nowhere to be seen. The healer wasn’t worried much, however; this morning ritual was usual and he had gotten used to it. After her late-night walks—which she still seemed very fond of even after the recent inclusion of ‘light’ in her—she was always just in time for these morning shifts.

He thanked the bar maid as she brought him his croissants and that was when he saw the blonde man conversing with Batra. Haru didn’t mean to overhear their conversation, but since he was very close to the two and the blonde man’s voice was quite loud, he couldn’t help but hear it. The prospect of doing good caught his attention further; he put his tea cup down and listened deliberately this time. Welfare to orphans… The concept resonated soundly with the Rune Knight. The young man had lost all his memories, and any familial ties he might have had, with it. While he didn’t talk much about it to anyone, it did bother him enough to toss in his bed for several minutes before he fell asleep. Surely, Haru didn’t need such strong motivation to do good; but it was a bonus.

The healer waited until the bartender was done with the conversation. He noticed the blonde man left a bunch of cards on the counter before he left. As Victor walked past the table he was sitting at, he smiled at him and then made his way towards Batra. “I’ll take one of those cards… I get paid more than I can spend anyway,” he muttered, pocketing one of them. He promised himself that he will save up a decent amount and then donate it all; not just for the orphans but for anyone who was in need.

-Exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum