Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Queen and The Satan [Training|Aniz]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sage † 

The Queen and The Satan [Training|Aniz] Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:22 am

Sage †
Sage was just walking around the Holy Capital, Crocus, like a normal person would, he wanted to embrace its architectural beauty and its people. All this time he walked around Crocus as a rune knight, which was pretty boring, to be honest. As Sage was walking down a road, he noticed something he had never seen before but has heard of before. It was the grand arena of the capital, Domas Flau. Sage was shocked that he couldn't remember passing by such a great place, but Crocus is big so that would be the explanation. 

A feeling then surged into Sage, it was as if something was calling him from the inside. Sage had this experience over and over ever since he became an elf. But this time it felt a little bit different. So Sage took his next step towards Domas Flau. Sage walked and it was as if his leg moved by itself and he found himself standing in front of the gate of Domas Flau. He walked into the ring of the arena, where he could only see an empty field of sand. Sage looked up and he saw four gigantic statues that each held a staff, even more than that is the spectacular arches on its walls and the seats surrounding the arena could be filled by thousands of people and maybe millions. 

Sage turned his focus back to the empty arena, it looked very deserted. Sage smirked, he had an idea on how to not make the place not deserted. He inhaled and exhaled. He focused his mana onto his hand and wave it at the empty arena. Flowers, various types of them grew all over the arena, even grasses too, Sage made the arena 'alive' by placing in some 'life' into it. He looked at his hand that caused the flowers to grow and wondered what else he could do. He then realised that he could also use light magic, but he hasn't mastered it pretty well yet.

He remembered during his last training, he managed to create a light orb that can be both destructive and useful for daily life. He clenched his fist and focused his mana onto his fist and when he opened it back he could see an orb of light, illuminating the already illuminated arena, Sage's light orb can't out-bright the sun's light. 

WC: 400/1200

Last edited by Sage on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2Aniz 

The Queen and The Satan [Training|Aniz] Empty Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:44 am

Aniz
While, Aniz was walking in Crocus which is known as Holy Capital of fiore kingdom. Aniz was finding a place where he could train himself and his new spells he want to master. Then after a little walk Aniz see's a Arean known as Domus Flau which is a huge arena and very big. Then Aniz realized that he could train here and no one will disturb him in his training. While Aniz goes inside a big gate. Then when Aniz arrives inside the Arena he thinks "I think millions of people can sit in this arena." and then Aniz see's a Girl who is using light magic and that was a magic Aniz was feared of because he uses adark magic. He see's the she was still learn it and she was trying to create a light orb. And then Aniz see's that only some of the place near her there was Grass and the full arena was deserted and don't even has a single place where life has his existence.
After that Aniz goes near her and see's that she also posses nature magic and see used it to give a life where she could train herself. And after seeing that Aniz goes to a distance so she could train herself for a little bit more. And After such interval of time when she completes her training Aniz goes near here and ask her "What is your name? And from which guild you are?" After Aniz this then he ask something also "Would you like to help me in my training. In my dark magic." After Aniz asks' her. Aniz then was waiting for the answer and Aniz goes to a little distance so, she could easily think about what Aniz asked her. So, Aniz tours' the arena for a little bit and check every place in the arena ring. Aniz sees' four status who has staff in their hands. Then Aniz goes and thinks. "How big this place and how much time did this place taken to build fully." After checking that area Aniz heads to another area so he could check the full arena before the girl answers' him what she was going to do if she could train him or not. Then Aniz goes and check the area where the poples' are used to sit and see the magic games going on here.
After checking the area Aniz once again to head to the place where he asked her to help him train.

418/1000 WC

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#3Sage † 

The Queen and The Satan [Training|Aniz] Empty Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:21 am

Sage †
Sage heard footsteps, someone was nearing him, he turned his back and he could see a man with bright red head approaching him, Sage dropped his hand to his side and the light orb vanished. The grass and plants that grew before vanished into nothingness, Sage deactivated his spells. The man then asked Sage who his name is and what guild he is from, Sage smiled widely, "Oh I'm Sage, nice to meet you. I'm one of the rune knights.", for some reason, Sage isn't shy in front of people to introduce himself, maybe because it was just one person and not a group of people. "So what's your name? and I could see that you are from the famous guild, Fairy Tail." Sage asked and stated that the man before him is from fairy tail just by looking at his guild mark at the left of his neck.

He then asked Sage whether he could help him with his training, and since Sage hasn't done a lot of training lately, he could do some training, plus they are in one of the biggest arenas in Fiore, he couldn't miss his opportunity to train with someone inside Domus Flau. "Sure, I'll use my nature magic, I want to test my limits," Sage said without even considering, he likes challenges, but he loves harder challenges. 

I'll let you start, Sage said. He wanted to practice analysing different situation quickly, he must train harder to fight more properly, because he is a Rune Knight, and he protects weaker people and support stronger people. His main strength is his mind, not his muscle, so he must observe, analyse, predict, and much more using his great mind. Sage opened his leg wide, waiting for Aniz's first move.

WC: 302
Total WC: 702/1200

Last edited by Sage on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Aniz 

The Queen and The Satan [Training|Aniz] Empty Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Aniz
Now, Aniz know his name and it was Sage. And he also asked Aniz “What is your name?” When Sage asked it Aniz rapidly replied “My Name….. ummm…. My Name is Aniz.” When Sage sees a Fairy Tail guild mark he asks’ if he was one of the wizard of great guild Fairy Tail. And now Sage is ready to train with Aniz and given Aniz a chance to attack first. So, Aniz thinks that “Looks like he want to analyse my move and predict it so he can defence.” Then Aniz thinks “ I have an advantage to it" and then Aniz goes running near him and punch him in his face and when he was trying to get a distance form that attack Aniz uses’ his spell “DARK ENVELOPING CLAW” and it was a B-rank supplementary spell which have an ability to catch the opponent in a hostage situation. Aniz thinks if he can save himself by using light spell but then Aniz remembered what he said “I will use my nature magic.” So, Aniz thinks that he has some advantage. But Aniz don’t know that if he has some other spells to save himself from that move which Aniz used to capture him.

WC: 206
Total WC: 624/1000

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#5Sage † 

The Queen and The Satan [Training|Aniz] Empty Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:29 pm

Sage †
Aniz is his name, he ran towards Sage wanting to punch him in the face, the elf's legs are already set, he knew this would happen. He bent his knee and a magic circle the shape of flower and is purple in colour appeared beneath Sage, in only a second Sage dashed out of Aniz's punching range but then Aniz created a spell, and it seems like Sage was bounded by something, if he could use his light magic he could easily destroy it, but no Sage is a man of his words, he will use nature type spells only.

Sage analysed the situation, Aniz was quite far from him, he was bound by something and Aniz might attack again. Then Sage had an idea, instead of using his spells to make beautiful flowers and grass why not he makes a deadly one? With his barely free hand, Sage waved it at Aniz's location. In an instant, yellow flowers grew around Aniz and it will cause him to suffer from the drowsiness caused by the flowers, and if Aniz can't concentrate enough the binding spell will disappear and hence letting Sage go just like that.

When Sage is free from the binding spell, he would run towards Aniz, making a counter attack. Sage ran into the area where the poisonous flowers are but he doesn't care because he is immune to it. As Aniz was drowsed by the poisonous plant, Sage grinned and jabbed his hand at Aniz's chest which will cause him to have a hard time focusing on what's going on, Sage doesn't want to bully him so he deactivated his poisonous spell and smiled at him while asking, "Are you okay?" Sage asked him and if he tried to attack Sage will simply bind him with his spell.

WC: 309
Total WC: 1011/1200

Spells Used::

#6Aniz 

The Queen and The Satan [Training|Aniz] Empty Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:06 am

Aniz
When Sage asks’ Aniz “Are you Okey?” Aniz thinks “How good Sage is and so caring for other.” Then, Aniz thinks that he was aware of Anizs’ spells. So, Aniz was thinking to use a different way to defeat him. So, Aniz was thinking of another way to save himself from his spells. So, Aniz was once again headed to punch him and Aniz has an idea in his mind and he uses SELF AUGMENTATION and he increases his speed and changes his direction. Aniz then uses DEMONIC LIGHTNING to lightning the arena so he can use omni directional spell. Sage was using his supplementary spells to save himself from Anizs’ spells. And Aniz was seeking advantage over Sage. Then Aniz uses his spell EVIL EXPLOSION to do a bludgeoning type damage so he can stop Sage to move from one place to another with his spell and Aniz know that he already used his speed buff spell so, he can go to any speed he want to take Sage down. So Aniz thinks “I should use my DARK ENVELOPING CLAW to stop Sage to move.” Then Aniz once again uses his spell to stop Sage by using DARK ENVELOPING CLAW once again and make him a hostage. Then Aniz uses his spell once again and it was that spell which he haven’t mastered yet.

SPELL USED::

WC: 225/1000
TOTAL WC: 849/1000

#7Sage † 

The Queen and The Satan [Training|Aniz] Empty Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:07 pm

Sage †
Aniz was fast, too fast for Sage to react. Even though Sage could use a blinding spell easily, Aniz changed his position and directed a spell at Sage, two spells to be exact. Two spells successfully hit Sage. But the damage that the spells did wasn't enough to make Sage faint as his endurance were way higher. Aniz then trapped Sage again with his dark enveloping claw. If Sage could use his light magic, he will easily escape from that situation. But he can't he already made a vow not to.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, Sage heard footsteps running towards the Domas Flau. Sage then saw someone in a rune knight's armour, his breath unsteady puffing from running maybe from such a long distance. "What is it?" Sage asked the soldier wondering what he had to tell Sage. "We need your help to investigate a crime scene Mr.Elm, you are our only detective that could solve this." Sage was annoyed, he was in the middle of a training. "Ughh ok fine," Sage replied he hardened one of his palms and a light orb formed in his palm, he then directed it to the binding spell Aniz created and it was destroyed just like that.  "Sorry Aniz, but I got other matter to do, see you later," Sage said to Aniz while smiling at him and left the scene with the rune knight.

[EXIT]

WC: 210
T WC: 1221/1200

Spells:

#8Aniz 

The Queen and The Satan [Training|Aniz] Empty Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:42 am

Aniz
Aniz was happy because he got Sage in his DARK ENVELOPING CLAW but Sage then used his Light Orb to get out from it and ran away smiling with a rune knight to whom Aniz never met. But Aniz thinks that “Anyway, it’s good that I have mastered my spell DARK ENVELOPING CLAW. But I wasn’t able to thank Sage to help me with my spell.” But Aniz was happy on the other side because he was pleasured to meet such a good guy. Now, Aniz was ready to leave that Arena and but want to see’ the arena for the last time before he leaves crocus and head for other cities. Aniz sees’ the full arena now and imagines how people used to sit here and see the magic battles’ done here. Now, Aniz was ready to leave crocus and thinks’ he can take part in those magic games’ done here as a representative of FAIRY TAIL guild and battle with all his powers’ to become a popular mage or wizard who is never defeated and also become the new guild leader of Fairy Tail guild and lead the whole world and make it peaceful world where no one have to fight with anyone and it is a dream which Aniz used to dreamt in his dreams’ and after such great thinking Aniz rapidly leave the Crocus town and headed to a place where he never gone.

~exit~
WC: 238/1000
TOTAL WC: 1087/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum