Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home Once More [social, open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Requiem 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Requiem
Two days earlier

Requiem stood in front of the grave, "I know I'm late, things at training were intense." She sniffed and brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear, "I did it Daddy, I became a rune page. I'm one step close to following your footsteps. It hard. I see people reacting to my magic, the fear and mistrust." She wiped her eyes and laughed for a moment, "People tell me my Magic doesn't belong in the Rune knights. Then they turn around and expect me to solve every problem they have or they want to see my Magic at work." Requiem knelt down, "I miss you so bad Daddy. You remember Felix right? And Delilah? Well, apparently Felix's fiance came to the barracks and picked a fight with Del because Felix made a comment comparing their busts." The young woman placed a Salvia in front of the tombstone and knelt there for a few minutes. The sun was going to set soon and she didn't want to travel in the dark again, "I'll be back soon.
Please take care and if you see my birth parents, I would like them to know I forgive them for what happened to me.
" She stood up and brushed her dress off before picking up her bag and leaving again. She wiped her eyes again, her return would fall on July 7th, the day she had been rescued. Her birthday.

Present

Requiem watched as Conner cut the grass around the graves, "I take it you still won't apologize." Her magic radiated like a miasma, promising pain to the young man in question, "To be fair, you did sneak into town and then sneak off again with out so much as a hello." He fished the last of the cutting and leaned against the fence. Requiem was no stranger to the look her childhood friend was giving her, "You know this wouldn't work. I'm a monster."

"Nonsense, they only say that because you can use a lost art. And a holy one at that." Requiem blushed and looked away, How can he be so sure? I haven't found anything definitive about it yet. She looked back at him, "how about I take you out to the carnival again. This time just the two of us. Not a date...unless that's what you want. I just want to know more about what you've done without having to look over my shoulder."
"Then tonight when the sun sets?"
"Yeah. I'll meet you here. Works right?"
She nodded again. Yeah, this was a nice change, "Can't wait to tell Paul I got you to stay for an extra night."
"Oh?"
"He thought even sex wouldn't keep you here so I told him I'd get you to stay the night without anything like that."
She gave Conner a dirty look, "I get that money, right?"
"Yes, of course." The faint smile on Requiem's lips lasted a moment and was once again replaced by the face of one who was lost in the world. She went to the tavern which doubled as an inn and got ready for tonight. She went back to the main area and sat waiting for the time. Not many people were here, but maybe someone interesting might show up.

My pain will never ruin my smile
And my darkness protects my light
Home Once More [social, open] Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId
#2Nastasya 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:30 am

Nastasya
Finally there was an inn in the middle of the woods. She was sure that she was just brought to strange places because of stupid reasons. She didn't even want to think about it, she was followed by her two companions and strolled towards the bar and before she could say a wine or anything alcoholic, she was reminded by herself that she couldn't drink that. "Club soda please." she said with her teeth strongly on top of each other to try and not show her frustration. She turned around to look at the people in the inn but there was barely anyone and she had lost her fiance again. Wonderful, if you asked Jupiter that is.

The lieutenant stared around at the hand full of people and walked around to see a place where she could sit. She noticed a dark haired girl but she didn't know her, even though she looked familiar but who knows, she might looked like someone she had seen before. So she would sit down and see if someone would join her table to see an interesting conversation go ahead, or perhaps Kon would step in. She wasn't going to leave until she had proper food again!

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#3Requiem 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:06 pm

Requiem
Requiem noticed the Rune Knight right away. Kinda hard to not to since her tattoo was where everyone could see. She felt like she had seen the other woman before, maybe an instructor? Without thinking, Requiem got up and walked over to the woman, "Pardon me, have we met before? " She rolled her sleeve back and held her palm out revealing her mark, "My name is Requiem, what''s yours?" She took the seat across from the woman and seriously tried to rack her mind. Problem was she was terrible with faces, often forgetting almost right away what someone looked like unless she made a point to remember it. Her eyes quickly went over the newcomer as she decided it might be important to commit to memory this person.

Requiem accepted a glass of water from the waitress and sat there trying to think of what else people spoke of when first meeting, "They make a good apple cobbler here. I'm pretty sure the Daniel can't cook anything else." She glanced at the older man behind the counter and smiled, he was the only other person besides her father and Conner who wasn't disgusted by her existence.

Home Once More [social, open] Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId
#4Nastasya 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Nastasya
Alice set herself at a table and tossed her bright orange hair over her shoulder, it was braided, to avoid getting annoying with the wind and the branches in the Worth Woodsea. Jupiter would still sit behind her but Hecate would enjoy the moment to lay down underneath the table and enjoy the warmth of being inside, funny way of thinking considering she was an ice element companion. She took a sip of her soda and closed her eyes for a second, taking a deep breath in when she heard someone speak, so she quickly opened her eyes, "It's okay Jupiter." she said to the tough looking jolteon who had immediately jumped up but went to sit down next to her again. She looked at the mark the girl showed her as she talked to her, introducing herself and asking Alice her name.

She couldn't help but smile, it was always funny when people recognized her yet didn't really know her. "Take a seat, my name is Alice." she said and she waited till Requiem sat down, what an interesting name, "You must be one of our new pages." she said but it was actually some sort of retorical question, in case she was wrong. She would wait a few seconds to see if she was, before she would continue, "I'm the lieutenant, you might have seen me since I was last around our headquarters."

It was a little silent after that and Alice waited for Requiem to say anything, which was something she had not expected and she laughed a little, "Sounds good." She waved for the waitress and ordered one because she was famished and she could definitely use something a little sweeter for her journey throughout the woods again.

OOC:

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#5Requiem 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Requiem
Requiem nodded in answer as she slipped her badge back into her sleeve, "I passed the final exam not to long ago so now I'm an official knight....well, page." She didn't mention the part where it had taken her four tries to finally pass. She sipped at her water again, "I spent most of my time studying religion and such. I'm planning to become a holy knight." She pointedly ignored a scoffing sound behind her to the side somewhere. Some people just couldn't mind their own business.

Requiem wanted to know more about Alice so she went with an obvious question, "how long have you been in the Rune Knights? Got any advice for getting promoted?" She really hoped it didn't sound as bad as she thought it did. It reminded her of those people who joined because they could flout their names about as if being a noble made them better than everyone else. She noticed the server again, "the usual please.
Oh, and um...would you like some cobbler too?
" She asked Alice. A voice in her head was screaming about how pulling teeth with bare hands would be easier than trying to make a new friend.

#6Nastasya 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:28 am

Nastasya
Alice nodded as she crossed her arms in front of herself, this adjusted her jacket, she didn't want people to see her slight baby bump at the moment. Yami probably had noticed but he knew her well, she could probably hide it for people that had never seen her. "Oh that's wonderful but before you know it, you will rank up through the ranks of the Rune Knights and you would be a knight. Besides everyone is equally important." she said to make sure that Requiem wouldn't feel bad about being a page, as she said she was a knight before that. But such things happened, she had never been a page but now was perhaps not the time to say that.

She tried to avoid looking around her sarcasticly when she heard a scold, she simply looked at Requiem with interest because how interesting was it that this girl wanted to be a Holy Knight. "I don't know much about the organization, it seems to be all very secrecy but if you do not give up on your dream, I do think it would happen." She didn't study religion, yet she was asked if she wanted to join the Knights and she had never thought about it so seriously, she wanted but she wondered if she belonged or if she belonged anywhere at this point. She failed to do a lot and with that, she looked at her invisible baby bump at the moment, she didn't want to fail Konstantin. She quickly looked up again and hoped that it looked like as if she was thinking.

The question pulled her out of her thoughts, [color=#ff9900]"Oh right eh I think since March. or was it April? She pretended, thought and worked hard to first join the Knights. No one had to know again that she had been with Phantom Lord. God that was a long time ago. "And tips on getting promoted, it might sound cliche but just do the very best you can. They will notice, that's what happened to me. I travelled the whole of Fiore to defend and fight for good and bad to say it like that. Did a lot of jobs, went wherever they needed me and they decided I was good enough to be one of the lieutenants."

She looked at the waitress and waited for people to judge her here or more the girl in front of her, did they all knew her? She didn't say anything but nodded when Requiem asked her and she lifted up her glass to indicate she wanted another club Soda, however before the waitress could walk away, she opened her mouth to order some water for her two companions, who sat quietly next to her or underneath the table.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#7Requiem 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Requiem
Requiem smiled and tilted her head, "That's encouraging to hear from a superior." She glanced around as some of the older people glared their way and sighed, "I'm sorry about this, our village hasn't really been the same since I came here." She hung her head a moment and then leaned forward to speak in an undertone, "This is probably the worst kept secret we have but I'm from a neighboring village with a...less than savory reputation. When I first arrived, it was under rather bad conditions. It's a bit of a love-hate relationship. They don't like me because of what I represent to them, but they tolerate me since my father used to be their priest. So we have an unspoken agreement, they pretend to not hate me and I don't spend more than a week here out of the year." The food and drink's arrived and Requiem thanked the waitress before giving a quick prayer and eating. She wondered if she said too much. It wasn't really a secret per se. It just wasn't the sort of thing anyone wanted to acknowledge.

#8Nastasya 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:44 am

Nastasya
Alice felt not really comfortable sitting here as everyone was staring at them, they tried to be casual but it wasn't the thing. She thought they were mainly judging the girl sitting opposite her and she didn't say anything about it, just kept a careful glance at them from time to time. She tried to be as happy and upbeat to Requiem because she seemed like she could use it, "Since you came here?" she asked, looking around once more. She didn't exactly know what that would be about but her curiousity was easily satisfied when the girl started to talk about apparently the worst kept secret in town.

She listened and it started to annoy her, not the girl, the villagers. "That is absolutely ridiculous. There can't be anything so bad that you can only spend a year around here and that they pretend to not hate you. Bah, they disgust me." she turned to look at people as she stood up and spoke loud enough, "Yes you did here me right. I have seen enough in this world to not be disgusted by things very fast and I do not like people, ignoring one person because of some reason. So someone better tell me why." She had no authority, but she felt this pride, this what would it be motherly feelings? Probably not because of Requiem, she couldn't be much younger than Alice was, it was probably hormones again.

She sat down as the waitress put this cobbler in front of her and she gave her a sarcastic smile, "So what happened? What bad circumstances?" she looked back to the page. She should just keep her mouth shut, maybe she had done that too long in other cases. She hoped she didn't make things worse. Bit too late for that probably.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#9Requiem 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Requiem
When Alice stood to berate the villagers, Requiem reached for her arm but missed, afterward when she sat back down and asked what happened Requiem sighed again, "Like I said, the village I originally came from was ...it made the dark guilds look friendly in comparison, being a death cult and all. " She hung her head and her face was hidden by a curtain of hair, "I can't remember my parents, I don't think any of us had parents there. That's not the point though, from a young age we'd be sent out to collect 'tributes', failure meant painful death. This village in particular suffered heavily. Anyway, they started implanting lacrima in some of us.
I'm still not entirely sure why though. I finally had enough of the place and ran away. They weren't too pleased with that and sent a hunter-killer squad after me like every other runaway.
"

She looked back up and had a sad smile, "They caught up to me here and had it not been for Sir Harold, he was Father Harold at the time,
had it not been for him, I would've been taken back. The fight ended up destroying part of the town and hurt and killed a lot of people in the process.
"

She looked away and back at Alice, "After that, I ran again and hid under the church stealing what I needed to survive and prepared for a journey to get as far away as possible. I got caught, Father Harold decided to adopt me and he taught me to control my magic." She gently touched her arm where he name was tattooed, "so yeah, not so much that they hate me personally, but what I represent to the older people. Ask the younger generation, most of them don't really care where I came from." She didn't mention that they still were wary around her, "But that's in the past, I suppose I could become an emo edgelord, join the dark side and eat my sorrows away with cookies or I can follow in my father's footsteps and show everyone I'm not a crazy murder hobo." Her smile grew, "it...probably sound horrible saying it out loud.".

#10Nastasya 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 am

Nastasya
She had a strong opinion this time but she held her mouth, looked at the girl, whose face she couldn't see as it was hidden by her hair but she wondered what happened and she listened, about a cult and she didn't say anything. Her mother had been in a cult as well, although her mother had believed it was all for the Illumin. She didn't want to talk about herself, she didn't see herself as an Eventide so that was alright. Not that it wasn't bad because of that, it was just sort of none of her business? It reminded her of the cult that captured Selena, they used lacrimas as well, so she couldn't help but ask in the middle of the story: "And you got magic out of that lacrima?"

Wether or not she got an answer, Requiem of course continued which sort of explained why she wanted to join the Holy Knights. Something Alice still had to think about but here were issues that she found important. This time she decided to keep her mouth shut until the girl was done talking, "It doesn't sound that horrible, I mean the last part, the rest of course does. I still don't understand how a village can blame a victim, if you don't mind me saying that's what you are. As if you liked being a part of the death cult as you called it. I had my own share of dark guilds and they are not fun as well but we do not always and I sure hope we never judge people because of the guild, they are traitors, they force their way into society and we will stop them, but there will always be other people." And not all of them had to be in a dark guild to be considered bad.

"Just do the very best you can, and more you can't do. Still I find it a shame that you are shunned from your own town." she took a bite of her cobbler, man she was hungry. Jupiter growled at her and she shook her head, she couldn't give his food here since it was in her backpack back at camp and the smell of meat made her neaseous.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#11Requiem 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:59 am

Requiem
Requiem held the spoon in her mouth as she thought. Honestly, she hadn't considered that her magic had come from the lacrima and simply assumed she was born with it and the lacrima had given her a conduit to use it...and now that she thought of it, her original assumption was probably wrong, "I suppose." She said after Alice spoke her piece, "I never really considered it since I don't spend much time here anyway. If it weren't for my father being buried here I'd probably never come at all." although there were a few people, Conner, Daniel, some of the younger children, who didn't treat her different.

"I honestly never thought of myself as a victim, just someone presented with a choice. I guess that goes with how my magic works, no matter how bad I have it now, I know it can get worse so I try to avoid that line of thinking. It also feels like it implies helplessness, so calling myself one would seem an insult to real victims when I haD a way to get out and so many others don't." She pursed her lips in thought as she twirled the spoon in her hand.

#12Nastasya 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Nastasya
Alice couldn't help but shrug a little, even if she didn't want to come here at all, it was still weird behaviour. But fine, who was she to judge it had nothing to do with her after all. So she took another scoop of the cobbler and looked away for a second, making sure her companions were still near her, Hecate still underneath the table and Jupiter next to her own chair, on her right. She should not stay too long, before Kon would be wondering where she might have disappeared to but the sight of an inn, ugh she wished she could shower here. "Victim might be a bit of a harsh word but I don't know anything better and besides that there are of course different ranges of being a victim, but let's not go into deep details about that, it is of course what you feel and what makes you happy and if this way of living is working for you, I'm sorry for blowing up for a second to the citizens of this village. Sometimes that happens." which wasn't true, not always, lately it did, hormones as she blamed it on. She would try her very best to resist the urge to place her hand on the hidden baby bump underneath her leather jacket, which was also the reason why she didn't take her jacket off.

She didn't agree with Requiem in her way of thinking about the word victim, thinking she made it a too big a deal but on one hand, they were talking about her, so it was a bit mean to immediatley assume that she made a too big a deal, "So do you stay in Era most of the time or do you plan to travel around?" Era was of course the headquarters of the Rune Knights, she didn't know what the task for pages were, she only got a few assigned to her and that reminded her that she had not seen Isabella or T.K. for a long time. Maybe she needed to return to Era to see if they were there but she would see where her trip with Kon would bring her. Maybe she needed to be a bit braver and ask him the things that were bothering her, which made her unconsciously touch her stomach.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#13Requiem 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:00 am

Requiem
Requiem nodded, "I'm sure they need to be blown up on every once and a while." She had a slight smile. She always felt a little bad when people reacted that way on finding out about how she was treated here. It happened and no amount of anger would change the 80% who straight up hated here and the remainder who were afraid. And besides, there was still those few people who were kind to her here so maybe not ad bad as she thought.

"I spend most of my time in Era training and studying, sometimes I get sent out to observe older knights and sometimes I get sent on simple missions." She noticed that Alive had moved her hand over her stomach a couple times and wanted to know wjy, but thought it might be rude so she asked a different question, "How about you? Do you travel a lot?" She fished her food and drink and wondered if she had an air about her that made people want to stand up for her. Illumin forbid that she was using people even if she didn't mean to. The idea turned her stomach and she brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she listened to Alice.

#14Nastasya 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 am

Nastasya
Alice let her speak and asked her another question. She would still not completely agree but again it wasn't her life so she let it be for obvious reasons. She learned Requiem like many other pages stayed in Era and she nodded and turned to finish her drink and looked at Jupiter who was given some water and Hecate who got up to drink some as well. "Oh I do travel a lot. Though I am often back in Era or in my own house in Orchidia." which felt weird to say when she didn't own it so long and basically didn't own it at all. She turned the ring with her thumb on her right ring finger to remember it was there.

She stood up once she finished her food because she had to go back to Kon before he would get worried. She placed some jewels on the table enough for both and smiled at Requiem, "I have to go, else my partner would be too worried. I will probably see you again in Era. If you have any questions, you could always send me a letter, don't hesitate to ask." She looked at the barmaid to make sure she had seen the jewels before she left through the door, waving once more goodbye to the girl.

Exit.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#15Requiem 

Home Once More [social, open] Empty Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:47 am

Requiem
Requiem smiled, "thank you very much." She watched as Alice payed and left before turning to see a familiar face, "how long have you been there?"
"Long enough, now, let's go see the carnival one last time before you leave."

Requiem left with Conner. The fading day left a warm glow over the forest, "So, you wouldn't even come back for any of us?"
"probably not, too many painful memories."
"There's nothing wrong with letting yourself cry from time to time." He wrapped his arm around her. "thanks. I think this'll be the last time I come back. I've never been one of you guys and aside from father's grave, I have no reason to be here." She watched the sky darken as they stopped on the road and sat against a fence, staring at the sky. She wondered what would happen now that she would stop returning. Perhaps they would carry on like they always had, forgetting and being forgotten like countless others. Perhaps there would be concern at first before they considered it the new normal. She hoped there wouldn't be celebration although that was also a possibility. Requiem pushed the thoughts away, tomorrow, she was going back to Era Town.

Exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum