Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Baron

Baron clasped his fingers together as if he was holding a golf club and took a couple of tests swings at the air. Today was yet another cool autumn day for big bad Corbin and he was adamant to take a job so he could grab a few extra jewels to pay for his own food. With that ginger haired woman already nagging in his mind he wanted to try and get his own source of income so he wouldn’t have to rely on anyone but himself for the next few coming weeks. Or so he thought because as it turned out the job he had taken demanded that he’d work with a partner.

Not wanting to be rude he would wait for his partner in front of a restaurant not too far from where the kid were supposedly spray painting walls like a bunch of hoodlums, not that he cared. In his youth he never really got to make too many friends because farm life took up so much of his day to day, but luckily for him he managed to leave the farm and here he was in a beach town surrounded by beautiful women and food on the regular. The life he lived was a blessing aside from the lack of income, but all of that was about to change when his partner got here.

Today’s attire was typical for him the same thing he always wears no matter the season, his black cloak, tattered and beaten, the front open to show his canvas to the world, black sweatpants, and sandals. Lazy man wear for one of the laziest people in the region and he wasn’t even from Fiore! Out of boredom he would lean against the wall and looked down the street, the worst part of this mission was he didn’t even know what his partner looked like.

312/800

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Elena 

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Elena
Elena hurried frantically across the occupied streets, for fear that she would be late for her first mission. It wasn't just any mission, it was a mission which required you to collaborate with another mage. She had accidentally slept through the ten alarms she had set. The alarms were set to prevent her nightmare  from coming true - to be late for her first mission ever. As she ran, billions of excuses ran through her mind. Sorry my dog ate my alarm clock? I hate food poisoning last night? I bet he'll hate me.

Elena had honestly forgotten the actual content of the request, as she was too excited to have her first mission. She briefly stopped running for a second, opening her satchel to check the actual content of the request. She nodded once she understood, and shoved the paper back into her messy bag. Elena could not fail any missions, as she needed more money and connections, in order to save her tribe.

Before she knew it, she arrived at a dark alley that acted as a shortcut to the agreed meeting spot - Neptune's Seafood Hotel, a Chinese restaurant. She could tell by the alluring aroma of fried rice, and it caused her stomach to growl ferociously. She did not have breakfast this morning, as she had limited finances, and she needed to focus on finding "true ice". She took a deep breath, this is it. She gathered her courage and surged through the dark alley to meet her parter.

256/1000

Last edited by Elena on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Giphy
#3Baron 

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Baron

Baron was certain that it was supposed to be noon sharp when they were supposed to meet, he looked at the nearest clock posted on a wall and it was only about an hour past. He didn’t mind tardiness, heck, he was often late for most of his appointments, but the fact that this was a job sort of made him a bit more ancy to get to work. If this was something minor he would be willing to wait all day if he had to, given there would be something for him to do, but at the moment he was feeling his patience run thin as he could heard the jewels falling out of his pocket now because his partner was late.

What could have been keeping them? Was the question that played through his mind the most, she couldn’t have been held up in traffic, there were no carriages nor cars in their way. She must have just been running late because she slept in or something. When he first got the requests he heard he would be working with a woman, which was welcomed immensely, he just didn’t think he would be working with one that would be just as late as he might be on a bad day.

In the alley Baron leaned against a wall posted up cooly as he looked at either side of him, the darkness was rather relaxing, but he couldn’t let himself dooze off just yet. Looking to his side he spotted a figure heading toward him, the dim light of the alley because of the building cover revealed a young woman to him. She had to be a couple of years younger… Just his luck. Eh, couldn’t have been that young. With a warm smile on his face he extended his arms and walked toward them for a hug. “Partner! You made it!” he beamed, uncertain rather or not this was them.

634/1000

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Elena 

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Elena
Elena lunged into her supposedly partner's arms, however she tripped before she could give him a friendly embrace. "Oh, uhm sorry hahaha, I was born like this you know, I'm kind of a klutz!" She said awkwardly as she patted the dust of her skirt. As she got up, she noticed the shoe choice of her partner, who wears sandals on a mission? She shook her head disapprovingly, before quickly smiling and extending her hand out. "My name is Elena, and it's splendid to be working with you today!" She beamed, as if none of the awkward events just happened.

"Oh right! Do you remember what we are doing again?" She quickly dug into her purse again, however she could not find the request form. "Uh, I most of lost it when i was running, do you happen to have yours?" She scratched her head and forced a laugh.

But before her partner could answer, he was cut off by the growling of Elena's stomach. "Ahaha, you must be very hungry, partner!" She tried to blame the growling noise on her partner, and smacked him playfully on his shoulder. However, as the aroma of the asian cuisine leaked out, her stomach's vicious rumbling betrayed her once again, and gave her away. "Haha, sorry I didn't have breakfast today..." she rubbed her stomach gently, and wiped a drool from her mouth. She shook her head, and slapped herself to focus on what is important. "Anyways, do you happen to have the request form still?"

517/1000

#5Baron 

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Baron
This was either most adorable or most clumsy turn of events Baron had ever witnessed, not only did she come in for the hug, but she tripped up and nearly busted herself up and then had the nerve to get up and dust it off like nothing happened. This girl was going to be a fun one to work with, well worth the wait it seemed. “It’s fine, we’re all a little bit clumsy.” he assured waving off her apologies. To think, he almost got a hug out of her off of the rip, he would need to play around with her a bit more after this, see where she was at. “Oh yes.” he clasped his hands around her extended one, “And I’m Baron.” he smirked.

After releasing her hand he’d watch her rummage through her satchel with a cocked brow before turning his expression into yet another smile, “No need for the request, I’ve memorized it up here.” he pointed to his raven clad dome with a chuckled.

“We’re supposed to stop some kids from spray painting is all-” his words cut off by a rather monstrous growl, this woman was adorable. She even blamed the growling on him! So she was hungry? “Well how about after the mission I treat you to some lunch?” he questioned holding out an extended elbow, “For now, how about we go stop those kids from spray painting then we can chat more and get to know each other over a hot meal.”

885/1000

🐺
#6Elena 

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Elena
Elena blushed slightly when Baron smirked. "Baron is a lovely name! Who graced you with such a splendid name?" She tucked her hair beneath her ear, perhaps some compliments to break the ice? she thought to herself. She bursted out laughing out of the blue, realizing she made a reference to her power over manipulation of ice, unintentionally.

Elena was extremely relieved when she heard that her partner was well prepared, at least one of us knows what we are doing. Her pout quickly turned into a smile when he offered her some food, she had not ate anything since yesterday. I guess chivalry is still alive? She took his hand in both of her hands, and stared at him in great reverence. "You are the most kindest man ever, you are literally a living god!' she said with tears forming in her eyes. She was exhausted, coming from such a long journey all by herself, she missed her family and friends deeply. This man would never understand how thankful she is for the benevolence he had shown to her so far. Offering food to someone may seem like a trivial thing, but because of the lack of companionship she had travelling all the way to Fiore, it meant the world to her.

"Oh right, before we go bust these naughty children, have you heard of something called true-ice before?" She desperately needed to find whatever this thing may be, she had no clue what it was, the possibilities were endless.

775/1000

#7Baron 

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Baron

She seemed like quite a nice young lady, seemed to enjoy the word splendid a bit, but she was fairly delightful in her own sort of way. It was a breath of fresh air really, most people seemed all business, but she was fairly playful and had a rather nice laugh despite Baron not having a clue what she was laughing at.

The pout on her face made him want to pinch her cheeks and pull them into a smile, she was like a child almost. He didn’t mind what she did as long as she kept on laughing and smiling, though what happened next caught him entirely off guard. She took his hand her own and sung praise of his kindness, even going as far as to call him a living god. The bridge of his nose took on a red tinge of blush at the word ‘god.’ Sure, he had been called living gold, or well he called himself living gold but never before did someone shower him with such kind words. “We’ll uh…” he cleared his throat, “We’ll make it a three course meal.”

With that he would take her arm and began guiding her to the job location. “True ice?” he repeated her words with a stroke of his chin, “Can’t say i have, but what I can do for you is take you to the library after lunch?” they would soon find themselves in front of tree spray painting kids.

1130/1000

🐺
#8Elena 

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Elena
Elena flushed again when Baron took his arm, she had never been so close in contact with a guy. She beamed happily when he said that they would have a three course meal. She never had a three course meal before, people back at the tribe only had one main course and that's it. They ate to live, instead of living to eat delicious goods.

Her smile fell a bit, when he said he never heard of "true ice" before, however it quickly turned back into a smile when he offered to take her to the library. Why haven't I thought about the library? She knocked herself on the head, realizing she's an imbecile.

Baron suddenly stopped moving, she looked up to see that they were already where the kids gathered to spray paint the trees. "Stop right there! In the name of Elestialus, I will punish you!" She puffed her chest proudly and pointed at the direction of the kids. She didn't receive the reaction she wanted, instead of being afraid of her, the kids started to laugh at her mannerism.

"Haha, what are you? Seven?" said one of the kids, who started shaking the spray paint bottle. She blushed at the embarrasment. Oh, why must someone else be here too? Does Baron think I'm stupid too? She quickly turned her focus back to the kid shaking the bottle, as he was about to spray point the tree, three needles made of ice flew and pinned the sleeve of his arm to the tree. She was relieved that she did not hurt the child, as her aim is...well, terrible.

1055/1000

#9Baron 

Basic duties [Quest: Elena/Baron] Empty Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Baron

Instead of getting directly involved Baron let her take charge as it seemed that was what she wanted from the get go. He’d watch the children carefully to see their reactions, though admittedly the way she puffed up her chest and tried to sound authoritative made the Lone Wolf stifle a chuckle because of the cuteness he crossed his arms.

When the kids started to laugh that was when he would step in, stepping up to the kids and peering down at them with unamused golden eyes. “Something amusing about what she said?” he said, voice cold. The wind blew his cloak open, tattoos coming into full view. Before he could say anything else needles flew past him and pinned one of the boys to the tree.

“She said stop in the name of Elestialus.” Baron pointed out, “So it’d be in your best interest to listen to my lovely companion stop.” he looked down at the other two, “And I’m not as nice, I won’t miss.” he smirked down at the two. They would immediately run the other way dropping their paint cans in the process.

He would look at her with a wide grin, “That was amazing! C’mon you earned more than a three course meal! We’re getting whatever you want!” he cheered, taking her hand and making a B-line for the nearest restaurant.

1356/1000

🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum