Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Friends[Fiora]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Caius 

Old Friends[Fiora] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:11 pm

Caius
"Give me another" Caius said slamming his fist on the table of the bar. He glared daggers at the frightened man as if to tell him he would die if he didn't get on it asap. The bartender jumped at the sound and quickly ran to make another drink for him. Right now, Caius was at rock bottom. Though the guild's operation to assault Blue Pegasus was a success in killing the guild master, he still failed in his personal task. It was the 2nd time this year that he had been stopped which was unacceptable to him. As a higher rank member of Grimoire Heart, it was his job to set an example of excellence for the lower rank members of the guild. Because he was defeated, he was not able to go and help the other operations and those ended up being a failure as well. He had to get more powerful somehow in order to be an asset.

The bartender brought back the whiskey in a glass and set it in front of Caius. Quickly snatching it up, he downed it in a second and slammed it on the table again. "Another" he demanded. For now all he could think to do was drown his failure in booze. Grimoire Heart told him to never show his emotions so he had nobody to talk to about it. Showing feelings would show weakness. So now it was time to drown it all in brown.

Hi I'm Caius
#2Fiora Sylvari † 

Old Friends[Fiora] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:40 pm

Fiora Sylvari †
Another long day of quests completed. Fiora sighed with relief that she could finally get some time to herself to relax for the night. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a list of bars around Hargeon Town. While she was visiting, she wanted to make sure at least stop by all of them to try them out to she which one was best. The travel was one of the perks of this demanding guild. Being an elf, many of the cities were brand new to her because she lived in the forest for so long. It had only been recently the two groups of humans and elves came to an agreement. So far she was enjoying her time here and planned to make the most of it.

Fiora would walk into the bar and see it wasn't too busy. Many of the men immediately turned their gaze to her. Whether they stared at her for her beauty or for her strange pointy ears was always the question she asked herself. It usually was one of the two. Ignoring the men, she scanned the bar and saw a man with pointy hair. There was no mistaking that wacky hair do. It was Caius who recruited her after the accident happened at the old bar she used to work at. She smiled and walked over, sitting down right next to him. Leaning forward on the bar she turned over to him and saw he didn't look like himself. He looked lost in thought. She put her hand on his back shoulder and gave him a playful slap. "Long time no see Black. Are you sad because you missed me?"

#3Caius 

Old Friends[Fiora] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Caius
As soon as he felt a hand touch his back, Caius quickly shifted over to the side ready to deck the person who dared to interrupt his drinking alone time. Before he could unleash the fist, he stopped himself. The woman in front of him was none other than Fiora Sylvari who was another member of Grimoire Heart. She was one of the recruits that he had picked up a while back from a member that passed away. Though she would have no magic, she still was very good at combat. Elves were trained very well in swords and bows. An excellent candidate that was good for lower rank requests and training others weapon skills. Caius controlled himself and turned back to his drink staring at his reflection of the golden brown liquor.

"What do you want elf? I'm sure you've heard about what happened here from the higher ups. Have you come to laugh at me?" Caius tried to beat Fiora to the punch. He knew that she was always a playful type. Always toying with her fellow guild mates back when they were in a squad together. Waiting for her response he turned back to his drink and took a sip. The taste was awful and he spit it out towards the bartender. The threw the glass and it shattered against the back wall. "You call this a drink. This entire bar should be shut down you trash."

Hi I'm Caius
#4Fiora Sylvari † 

Old Friends[Fiora] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Fiora Sylvari †
Fiora chuckled at his response. Black always was the tsundere type. Of course she heard about the attack on Blue Pegasus. However, Fiora was in other parts of Hargeon doing smaller missions for the guild. Oddjobs to improve relations between the underworld and Grimoire Heart so they could keep supplying their operations. Currently, the guild wanted her getting more experience before doing a full field operation like the ark one shot or the guild attack. She had done plenty of quests but still was just shy of being a B rank soldier. Fiora would cross her legs and turn over to Caius.

"Elf? I do have a name Blackie. Anyways, you think I would come all this way just to mock you. Lifes not all about work you know? Maybe I just wanted to see how you have been doing. Stop being such a serious stick in mud all the time. " she said. Black was a by the books type of fellow. Pure military type that was business before pleasure. She respected his loyalty but still tried to pull out that human side of him that was buried deep behind all the hate and rage. However, before she could do that, Black already threw his last drink against the wall. Curious, she climbed over the counter and would run her finger through the liquor and taste. She wretched at the nasty taste.

"You leave. I'll handle it from here" she said shooing off the bartender. The man ran to the back while Fiora grabbed some bottles. When she first came to the human world it was her job and she had practiced ever since. With a shake and mix here and there she whipped up a new drink and handed it over to Caius. "Anyways I don't plan to stay here long. I just wanted to let you know I'm in town if you need me. I know you are a busy guy." She waited in anticipation to see how he liked her new drink.

#5Caius 

Old Friends[Fiora] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Caius
Fiora did have a point. He might have been overthinking the whole situation and needed to calm down. However, he elected not to take her advice. If his past two failures taught him anything it was that that he needed to get even stronger for Grimoire Heart's sake. He was an A rank mage and still failed the guild against his light mage opponents. It was the guild that saved his life so he would anything to make their plans succeed. Even if he had to train to the point of being at death's door he would do it without hesitation.

As Caius was lost in though, Fiora did her own thing behind the bar after shooing the man away from the bar. In a flash she whipped a new drink in no time. It looked pretty fruity for a man like him but she was very talented. She often would tend the Ark's bar and it would always be packed for a mixologist concoctions she would whip up. Caius took a drink and it was a blast of flavor right off the bat. You could barely taste the bitter alcohol in it. "It's pretty good. I'll take it on the road." He said standing up. His mind was made up. "I'm going to head to Oak Town. You stay here in Hargeon. A lot of guild members are still here after the affairs. If you find them I'm sure you will find work. For now I'm out." Oak was where he first started in the guild and now he would travel there to improve his strength even more.

-exit-

Hi I'm Caius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum