Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Secret Noticed [LeavingTheGuild|Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sage † 

A Secret Noticed [LeavingTheGuild|Private] Empty Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Sage †
It was raining, no, storming. The weather outside of Sage's window was hideous, the wind was blowing and bending the trees. The raindrops pouring from the sky like fast arrows, piercing the air with high speed and crashes to the ground, and forming puddles everywhere. Sage was writing something, the light of the candle is the only thing light source, and even in his most private privacy, Sage was wearing a black coat. In the paper that he was writing it wrote:

" Dear fellow Rune Knights,
I am sorry to tell you that I have decided to leave the faction due to certain reason I wish not to discuss. I wish we could still be in good term after I left.
Sincerely,
Sage Elm

and that was it, the letter is very short indeed. After finished writing it down, Sage would put the letter inside an envelope and seal it with blood red hot stamp. Sage would then leave the room he is currently in and walk outside in the cold rainy night. There was nobody there, Sage was all alone. When he reached the rune knights' headquarters he didnt get in but simply sneak his letter to the headquarters' mailbox. When suddenly someone was driving through. Sage would vanish from the scene as fast as possible.

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum