Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fists and Fury

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tenshi † 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Tenshi †
Finn was walking through the park, sword on back and eyes set forward. He was not frustrated, but he was most certainly restless. He had been running around, doing simple quests whenever given the opportunity, but didn't feel as if he was getting anywhere with. He needed to do something to get his blood flowing again, to loosen his muscles and to feel as if he wasn't growing stagnant in his growth. What he needed, what he truly needed, was to find someone to spar with. Luckily enough, Magnolia had an abundance of talent this time of year. The members of Fairy Tail were rampant, and with a sudden influx of requests from the town, mages from outside were pouring in as well. All he had to do was find someone, and he'd be making some serious progress.

That was where his problem lie. He needed to find someone, and yet he had not seen a single person within the park. It was an odd happening, as normally the park held at least a few people within it. Yet here he was, in a park so full of life yet completely devoid of anything human. Finding himself a park bench near one of the entrances and sitting upon it, he let out a heavy sigh. Resting his elbows in his lap and his chin on his palms, he blew through his lips as they came together making an almost horse sounding noise. "This is lame..."

Fists and Fury D09aavQ
#2Lee Nakamura 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Lee Nakamura
There was not reason why she came here to Magnolia. Only well...yeah there was no reason. LeeAnn had not just got here but wanted to spar. It had been a good few months since she last battled someone. The last time she had battled was with that Cell creature and put in her the hospital. Though, now she was a lot better. She entered the empty park expecting there to be at least people. A small sigh let out. Hans was back at the hotel room doing well...whatever hew as doing. It was just her and Alaska. The small vulpix yipped happily finally glad to not be walking as she rested on LeeAnn's head.

The young redhead heard something as if it was a sigh of boredom. That was her current mood. She needed something to pass the time before she took another boring job again. This was getting tiring. She passed by a fimilar boy...he seemed bored. She blinked a few times as she tilted her head. LeeAnn shook her head to break the trance and sat down on a nearby bench.

Fists and Fury Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#3Tenshi † 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Tenshi †
Finn, despite his boredom, was not completely unable to notice what was going on around him. He had let himself get lulled into the state of being lost within his own mind, but he had broken himself out when he heard the footsteps colliding with smoothed dirt that made the path. Looking in the direction of the noise, he saw a redheaded girl make her way to another bench, slightly further down the trail. She made herself comfortable upon it, and it was at this point he began to take in her features. She was pretty, her cheekbones high and her face well sculpted. More importantly to him though, there was a companion on her head.

Animals were strong willed, especially ones that could offer aid in combat. If she owned one, she must be a fighter of some kind. And that was what Finn needed. Standing up, he walked over towards her bench with confidence and stopped short. Assuming she noticed and looked at him, Finn offered a warm smile and waved a hand. "Hey there," he said, dropping his hand back to his side. "So, this is completely random and maybe a bit forward but... You're a fighter, right?" As he asked, his eyes made his way towards the vulpix on top of her head. "Any chance you and your little friend would be willing to have a fight with me?"

As if only an afterthought, his eyes got big and he slammed the bottom of his fist into his palm as if he had remembered something important. "LeeAnn right? I met you in Era!"

Fists and Fury D09aavQ
#4Lee Nakamura 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn was approached by the blonde haired boy. He was a bit forward with what he was going to ask. Although, she did not mind at all. Afterall, she was quite used to it herself. He asked if she was a fighter. Guess she forgot to wear her armor today. Oh well, she looked down to see she was her normal blue jeans and body hugging t-shirt. The redhead sighed seeing how she was not properly dressed today. A little embarressement on her part. Alaska yipped and chanted at the boy's request. Usually, she was not this chipper to strangers before. "I dont see why not, it seems fun to me" she smiled.

It then hit the boy saying she was LeeAnn from Era. It had definately been a few good months, but she did remember him. "Yes, thats my name. Though, my memory is not good right now.
I remember you and your friend, but not your name"
she said. She got up as Alaska bounced up and down barking as if she was having a sugar high. LeeAnn looked down at him. "Calm down Alaska, sorry she does not usually get this excited. Where should we hold this battle? she asked.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#5Tenshi † 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Tenshi †
"Not a problem! My name is Finn," he said to her, watching as the little fox went wild on the ground. It was weird, seeing a canine acting that way when his own brother was so much different. Both canines, but obviously completely different at the same time. Was this how humans were to primates, perhaps? "Right here would probably be fine, don't you think? No one is here, and the park is more than open enough for people to avoid us if they do come." With that said, if she agreed, he'd go ahead and back up six meters before drawing his blade. If she disagreed, he'd follow to wherever she'd prefer to have the battle and then set himself up six meters away from her, drawing his blade.

Getting into a stance where his sword was held in front of him, upwards at an angle and knees bent to be ready to move, he waited until she formed some kind of stance as well. "Feel free to use your companion, by the way!" It was not a sense of being cocky that made him offer that. In his mind, regardless of how strong she was, using her companion could only make things more challenging. That's exactly what he needed right now, a challenge. "Just begin whenever you're ready!"

Fists and Fury D09aavQ
#6Lee Nakamura 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Lee Nakamura
The redhead stood up from her spot. The boy's name was Finn. It reminded her of a fish's fin. She smiled. "Alright Finn, where to" she smiled. He took a few steps back from her. About 6 meters away from her as Alaska stood by her side. She looked around to see not a single person within sight. It was the two of them. A small shrug came from her. "I dont see why not, this will be fun" she said.

They both got themselves into a good position as she stood with her legs spread apart with at shoulder length. She looked up to see his sword was drawn and ready to battle. This was the start. Begin whenever were ready. It was just a simple battle, but she hated to loose. LeeAnn smiled. Alaska nodded. LeeAnn took a deep breath and emitted a strong aura that would increase her endurance by a pinch. It was useful in the past and glad she was Rune Knight or Seated Rune Knight. The redhead smiled. "Let makes this interesting. Alaska lets make things cold for a change" she smiled. Alaska would take a deep breath and let out a wind of cold air the was a C-rank spell. Chilled air poured out of her mouth continously that spreads out one meter high and one meter wide that would cover the range of 10 meters. LeeAnn stood in place, but was now in a stance as if she was about to run in a different direction or jump out of the way.

Lee: 1000/1000 mana:

Alaska: 150/200:

Character Sheet
#7Tenshi † 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Tenshi †
Lee Ann was slightly to Finn's left, the fox directly ahead of him. The angling allowed them both to stand side by side and fight together which was relatively smart. Finn's eyes kept darting between the two of them, ready to react at a moments notice. It was two versus one right now, and that meant that he'd have to continuously keep his guard up and be at the ready to react to either one of them. It didn't seem like he'd be waiting long before the fight started. LeeAnn had taken her stance, and her fox had taken the first move. It opened its mouth, its head tilted towards Finn's stomach so as to keep the blast from dragging against the ground and losing power. Before it shot though, Finn saw the steam of the freezing cold meeting with the warm summers day.

As the blast began to shoot out, Finn jumped to the side just over half a meter and firmly planted his feet on the ground before shoving forward in a dash. The foxes vision would be blocked by its own arctic chill, but Finn knew exactly where it was. It took only one second for his dash to put him beside the blast, but on the charge forward Finn had been acting. He had put his blade inside of the arctic chill, following it through so as to cut down the fox as it attacked. If his blow landed, it would deal S rank damage and take the fox out of the fight. As the attack landed, Finn would plant his feet and look at LeeAnn. His blade was on the same side she was, so he was ready to react defensively while shifting his footing so as to face his body towards her. If the fox had somehow managed to evade, he was also ready to deal with it as it occurred to the best of his ability.

Fists and Fury D09aavQ
#8Lee Nakamura 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn only smiled as she saw from the corner of her eye the he dodged the attack with such speed. LeeAnn could only observe now bt quickly as Alaska stood next to her. LeeAnn knew Alaska had her own plan but she could see what the fox was up to. LeeAnn from her angle could not see that he threw something into the Alaska's attack, but could not see its exact position. LeeAnn then emitted a harsh wave of heat with the words "Haze" escaping her lips. The temperature around her grew as so did Alaska's attack started to vanish. The could not see the sword that well due to heavy haze. LeeAnn grabbed Alaska quickly and without a sound she knew Finn was charging at her. LeeAnn held Alaska in her arms and ran to the right at at dash of 6 meters per second. She knew she was not nearly as fast as Finn. Though she ran into the trees. Where ever she went the haze follow although, it was in a five meter radius. In that moment of time, Alaska was on a single branch high up. The good thing about Nekos were the soundless ability. She was quiet as a mouse leaping from branch to branch. Quietly, unsheathed her claws and waited for Finn to do something.

975/1000 -LeeAnn:

Alaska: 150/200 :

Character Sheet
#9Tenshi † 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Tenshi †
LeeAnn had panicked, but who could blame her? Her pet was in danger, and she had to react to save it. It was an error made by one who had not experienced much combat, but it was an act of compassion that spoke leaps and bounds of her. Despite what was about to come, he could find no reason to disrespect her. To the contrary, he found himself thinking of her a better person because of it. She obviously cared for her companion more than most would, and a person such as that could not be all bad. He would remember her well.

She had moved as she activated a spell, hoping to save her companion. She reached for it, leaning in, right as Finn's blade sliced through the area. It caused his blade to gouge out part of her shoulder, continuing through and slicing open the chest of the beast. The cut was deep on both, deep enough to end the fight completely. Finn immediately got to work without hesitation, ripping bandages from his backpack and working to cover their wounds. It required him pulling LeeAnn's shirt from her body (thank goodness she was wearing something beneath it). Once she was fully bandaged, Finn smiled to her and began slowly petting the foxes head.

"You're compassionate," he said, continuing to pet the fox until it stopped shaking and fell into a sleep of exhaustion. "Never do that again, though."

Fists and Fury D09aavQ
#10Lee Nakamura 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Lee Nakamura
It was a stupid move on her part especially being the rank she was. Though, it was out of instinct. She was always reckless enough to do stupid things. It was miracle she was alive somethings with the stupid things she has done in the past. Alaska looked at her surprised at what she had done. The fox knew exactly what stupid move she had done. If the creature could speak, she would say something along the lines of "How reckless could you be" much like a mother would say.

Finn immiately stopped the fight and did not hesitate to start bandaging her wounds. He had to pull off her shirt as she did wear a tank top underneath along it was already stained with blood. Her disfigured skin was shown even more on her right shoulder and even more on the arm. Honestly, she hated it being shown. Though, she said nothing. In no time, Finn was done. She sat there with Alaska in her lap as he scratched her head. The blonde commented how compansionate she was but to not make that mistake again. There was no excuse for her to make on this one. "There is not excuse for my actions. I did it out of instinct. I guess I am not used to her in battle really after what happened last time. I promise it wont happen again. I guess we both need to train more mentally and physically.
Thanks Finn...really...thank you"
she said. Leeann normally did not like to admit she was wrong and was usually cold to people. This time it actually held meaning behind it.

Character Sheet
#11Tenshi † 

Fists and Fury Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Tenshi †
Finn smiled weakly. She was bandaged, but bleeding heavily. His attack had not been held back. While many would scorn him for such an act, to him it only made sense. Sparring was only a fight in which neither person intended to kill the other. That did not mean that they refrained from going all out. Death was an understandable conclusion from conflict, and it wasn't something to be shied away from. Still, this wasn't an instance where death was an intended, nor desired, outcome. Truth be told, as much as he wished to stay and talk things through with her, he knew it wouldn't be a good idea.

She was bleeding still, though it had been killed down due to the pressure he applied and how tight the bandages were. The fox was bleeding heavily still, and it made him worry for it. It was likely that they'd both need to get medical attention, and that wasn't something that could be given in the park. "Of course, and thank you for giving me this opportunity. I learned from it." He was modest in victory, but not a liar. He could pull lessons from every battle, win or lose.

"Do you think you two can make it to a place to get healed properly? Or should I help?"

Fists and Fury D09aavQ
#12Lee Nakamura 

Fists and Fury Empty Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:09 am

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn did feel really light headed a little with the blood loss already, but her sudden fear of hospitals did prevent her from wanting medical help. Although, maybe it was a clinic it would be different. She wanted to do this by herself due to her pride, but the least she could do is allow Finn to help her there to make sure she does not die on the way there. That as her fear. She knew the kid did not mean it and the pain was nothing compared what she has been through. It still hurt no matter what. All of this was like a custom to her that she had to get used to. Alaska was still bleeding as well in her arms.

"Me too. I learned to not be stupid" she replied. He asked if she needed help to get to a medical help. Setting aside her fear, just for him and Alaska, she nodded. "Please, I hate to ask, but please for the sake of Alaska. I am fine and will be. Just to be sure, if you can make sure we get there safely" she said. It was her way of admitting she needed help and hated to set aside her pride.

Character Sheet
#13Tenshi † 

Fists and Fury Empty Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:42 am

Tenshi †
Finn smiled and offered a nod, helping LeeAnn to her feet and beginning to walk with her. They were already close to the edge of the park, so exiting was quick. Before long they were back in the main streets, heading towards the local spa. The spa had plenty of things to aid with healing in its actual water, but more than that it had healing mages who set up shop in and around the area to help injured mages and adventurers heal back up quickly. It was a smart business strategy, and one that these two would be needing soon.

There wasn't any insurance that the mages would be able to heal these two completely of course, but they should be able to at least begin the healing process enough for the two to take a dip in the spa. The water was heavily mixed with mana, as well as minerals and herbs that would sooth them and aid in healing. It was the best option for them, and so that's where he began to lead them. "So what brought you to Magnolia in the first place, if you don't mind me asking?" As he asked, he glanced over to make sure she was not bleeding to profusely still. He was worried about the fox in her arms, whose bandages became redder as time went on.

Fists and Fury D09aavQ
#14Lee Nakamura 

Fists and Fury Empty Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:27 am

Lee Nakamura
Note: Will be in terms of LeeAnn until topic is over since this topic existed before FC change.

Finn helped and gave her extra support on her right side. Her left arm carried Alaska that was sounding asleep. She was bleeding heavily. LeeAnn wanted her companion to take the first treatment. She knew that she would be fine. At least, she assumed so. Her eye looked over at Finn who seemed t have an aura around him that was purely good. He then asked her what brought her to Magnolia. It took her a while to think. She smiled. "Got tired of Era, I wanted a change in scenery. There's more jobs here, a fresh start, and looking for my older brother, Hikaru. Its a package deal" she said.

It was the truth. Though most of this was just for her brother. He was probably the center of why she became a Rune Knight in the first place. The last job she had taken it made her realize her true desires. She wanted to be like her older brother. "Magnolia has made me realize a new goal. To become a legend, someone people can say 'Hey look at her I want to become just like her" she smiled.

Character Sheet
#15Tenshi † 

Fists and Fury Empty Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Tenshi †
"That's a good goal to have." He didn't understand it. He wouldn't lie and say that it was one that he also followed. Truth be told, he couldn't care less what most people thought of him. While he certainly hoped to have friends, his main goal was adventure. He had his brother, he had himself. In the end that was all that mattered.

It was a strong claim from someone who had been so happy when he had met people within this town, LeeAnn included. They were good people, and they made him enjoy his time there. Maybe he wasn't so interested in being alone as he thought he was? Not to say it was something he desired, but it was certainly something he thought he'd be okay stepping back into if given the necessity.

As they rounded the corner on the Baths, Finn helped her inside. "Stay true to your goal. Whatever it is, you need to believe in it so that others can believe in it." As he said that, he dropped them off and paid for the treatment. It would be nice for them to relax after being healed, and he couldn't help but realize he may have just helped spark her desire to become more well known. It was a good thing, he thought.

[exit]

Fists and Fury D09aavQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum