Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sage † 

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] Empty Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:57 am

Sage †
The sun shone brightly on Sage, but its light rays arent hot at all, it felt warm. The clouds floating above him as he walked in front of the gates of Era. Sage walked into Era while nodding at a Knight guarding the gates. Sage wondered where should he go next since he entered at a beautiful place. He decided to visit the Rune Knight's Headquarters, only as a visitor. Sage 'hiked' the mountain but half way there, he was already tired of 'hiking'. Then suddenly he saw a delivering motorcycle was heading up towards the headquarters to sent mails maybe. Sage waved at him and he stopped to give Sage a ride. When they reach at the gate of the headquarters, Sage said thank you at the mailman, and he is a mailman, Sage was right. The Headquarters was big, no it was enormous, Sage was breath taken by the scenery of the green and white mountains around it, he felt like he wanted to live here. He then realised that there was a gate there and a guard guarding the way into the headquarter. "umm, may I enter?
I just want to see what being a Rune Knight is all about."
He asked the guards, hoping that they will let him in.

"I am sorry kid, but this isnt the place for you. You can come back when you are older or when you know how to fight, now go back home to your parents. they must be worried about you."

The guard said to sage, thinking that Sage was just a kid from the town. Sage was taken aback, he is a mage and he is working and he have jobs too. He cant believe that the guard would say such thing, maybe he should show the guard his magic?

WC: 307

#2Evangeline 

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:04 am

Evangeline
Eva ran a hand through her hair, climbing up the long stairs leading to Era’s biggest marvel, the Magic Council. It had been another ordinary morning when she woke up, Hanase san right on her trail with matters of held up modelling work, lost between the impulse to both scold her and take care of her. He understood what she was going through, especially after what happened a few days ago, but he was also quite awkward with the subject, bringing it up in certain moments only to shy away and leave Eva to her own matters. She didn’t bother to tell him how irritating he was being either. In a way, she was fine with not talking about it at all. She didn’t even know what to say, anyways.

Eva climbed the last set of stairs, her breath just as normal as it always was. Perhaps because she was very much used to the climb almost every day, Eva had adapted to the stamina and energy it burned her to climb up all those unnecessarily long stairs. Whatever genius that decided to build the Magic Council on top of a high hill must have been some workout maniac. That, or he thought as the highest governing body of Fiore after the king, they deserved a place at the top of the world. Certainly, it must have been the former?

Eva waved her own surprisingly comical mood away, coming up to the entrance of the Council. She had arrived just in time to see a brown haired boy getting rejected to enter the giant structure that was the Magic Council Headquarters. “What’s going on?” she asked the guard, reflexively smiling and nodding at the immediate response of the guard to straighten up and greet her. “This kid says he wants to enter the council, ma’am,” he reported, his eyes fixed straight ahead. She looked down. What a strange kid, yet quite interesting. “It’s alright. He is with me. Open the doors,” she decided to help him out. It wasn’t everyday that they got people climbing up all those stairs to pursue their ‘interest’ in the Council of Rune Knights.

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] R1pERCr
#3Sage † 

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] Empty Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:05 am

Sage †
As the guard refused from Sage to enter the headquarter of the rune knight, someone walked up from the stairs behind them, the sound of their footsteps getting louder and louder. Two people emerged from the stairs and one of them was a lady, taller than Sage and she looks way older than him too. She have long thick platinum hair and her soft pale pink skin seemed obvious under the sun, and the other guy seemed like a manager to Sage.

The lady then noticed Sage and was curious of his presence and asked the guard of what was going on? The guard stood up straight, his eyes not looking anywhere but forward, he was like facing a commander or a king, and his body language tells Sage that he was respecting her, Sage was very curious on why the guard would respect someone like her, she doesn't look like anything to Sage.

Then she said that Sage is going in with her, the guard then let all of us in, oh how Sage wondered who this lady is, he was also affected by this act as he felt like someone cared for him, then they walked into the headquarters together. "Thank you for what you did back there." He said showing some appreciation, Sage tried to start a conversation but he don't know what to start with so he started with the simple one, "My name is Sage, what is your name?" he asked the tall lady with a sweet smile across his face, looking straight at the lady's face as they walk into the headquarter. Sage was curious about what would happen between the two of them.

#4Evangeline 

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] Empty Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:11 am

Evangeline
Eva waved politely to the guard as they were let in, turning her attention back to the kid only after they got inside. She could already see the look of appreciation cross his face and held back a sigh. Admittedly, the Magic Council Headquarters were an awe inspiring structure, but having people visit it like a meuseum was still annoying, especially to the people who worked there. She had let the kid in because she was curious and also because she didn’t want a scene going on right in front of the office.

Eva only smiled outwardly at the kid as she led him to her office down the hallway to the right. As a seated knight, she did get her own personal room to work in and it had been right across Alice’s, the newest addition to the rank of lieutenant and perhaps, her friend rather than an acquaintance. Hanase san followed them as well, a scowl fixed almost permanently on his sharp features. “Eva, don’t forget that you have work after this,” he reminded her, handing her a bunch of papers before stalking off to some other direction.

“I won’t, I won’t,” she called out, opening the door to her office and gesturing the kid to go in before following. She dropped the papers on her desk before sitting on the high chair behind it. “My name is Evangeline. I’m a seated knight and here to help anyone necessary,” she told him, her eyes gesturing him to sit down on the chair in front of the desk if needed. “So I heard you talking to the guard. You are interested in the Rune Knights?”

#5Sage † 

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] Empty Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:17 am

Sage †
As Sage walked inside the headquarters, he could see many people doing their work with papers and computers, Sage wondered what do they all do with those things, he could also see the magnificent architecture of the building and he was amazed by it. The tall lady invited him to her office and let him sit on a chair in front of a desk as she sat on her own chair and told Sage that her name is Evangeline and she would help anybody if necessary, Sage felt comfort around her as she has that aura that Sage liked. Sage sat on the soft chair in front of Eva's desk and looked at Evangeline, she was very nice to him so he should be nice to her too by acting politely, "Umm, I am interested in being a Rune Knight, I like to help people and other stuff that is similar to it." Sage said trying his best to keep Evangeline's interest, "So how do I become a Rune Knight?" Sage asked Evangeline with a face full of interest and confident, Sage has longed to be one of the rune knights but he kept it a secret from everyone until now.

#6Evangeline 

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] Empty Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:31 am

Evangeline
So he wanted to be a Rune Knight, Eva smiled. It had been a long time since they received their last recruits, and with all the mage guilds running around different cities and towns in Fiore, there was a noticeable decline in the amount of mages that Rune Knights received. This boy, she wasn’t sure if he was a mage or not but she was still half impressed by the look of determination he displayed.

“I see,” she began, searching through the numerous papers on top of her desk, all neatly piled up thanks to Hanase san’s OCD. She found the form she was looking for within a heartbeat, pulling it out, checking its validity for a moment before pushing it off in Sage’s way. After placing a pen on the paper, Eva let her elbows rest on the table, dropping her chin on her palms. Her eyes observed every bit of motion Sage made, her smile slowly widening. “Being a Rune Knight is no simple job. True, it comes with a lot of perks and respect, but the kind of danger you will be placed in is…” she trailed off, a thoughtful look on her face. “Indefinite. You’ll never know what pops out at what moment. Only sign up for it if you are truly sure of it. But otherwise, we will be happy to have you. I assume you are a mage?”

#7Sage † 

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] Empty Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:57 am

Sage †
Sage's hope was very high, he really wanted to be a rune knight since he entered Era. Eva searched for something in her piles of papers, Sage wondered what she was looking for, then when she found what she was looking for, she handed the paper to Sage along with a pen.

She told him to fill in the paper if he really want to join the Rune Knights, she also warned him that being a rune knight won't be easy and many challenges can come without a notice, but Sage doesn't really care about challenges and threats, as he want to have challenges in life or not it would be boring.

Without hesitation, Sage picked the pen up and filled the form, Eva also said to him that she would be happy if Sage joined the Rune Knights and then she asked whether Sage is a mage or not. "Well, you can call me a mage,
but I am a new mage and I can barely cast a spell.
So..."
Sage ended his sentence hanging, expecting Eva to understand what he was trying to say to her. After filling the form, Sage handed the form along with the pen back to Eva.

#8Evangeline 

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Evangeline
Eva watched the boy scribbling his details away on the piece of paper with interest. She was trying to figure him out with all the laws of psychology she had learned from years of experience. It was a guess yet Eva was sure that he was slightly nervous yet tremendously determined. She wasn’t sure if he had truly carried over his feelings to join Rune Knights due to a call for duty or plain admiration but it was a good opportunity to gain a new recruit, and Eva was fine with putting all the paperwork away to focus on this case.

She took the paper back from him, reading through the contents with feigned interest until they landed on something that really got her eyes widening. This boy, who would have guessed, was actually a take over user, and of the nature type at that too. Ever since Eva received her own particular magic, she had slowly developed a dislike towards any magic of nature type. However, a takeover mage was still so very rare and Eva could never let someone like that slip by.

“Well, it seems like you have officially been recruited. You will have to go through a few more procedures until you are given your uniform and such but consider yourself already a part of the force,” she informed him, putting the form away with a smile. “You may come back a couple of days later and get your official Rune Knight symbols and whatnots. Now, I do have other matters to attend to so I’ll see you later,” she told him and got up, walking over to the door, waiting for him to go out before closing the door behind her. “See you around, page.”

-Exit-

#9Sage † 

Let Me In! [Social|Evangeline] Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Sage †
After handing the paper to Eva, Sage was very happy to finish the paperwork, but then he could see something in Eva's face, he could feel that Eva was thinking about something, something that Sage didn't know what it is but he could feel it, either it is a good thing or bad thing, Sage couldn't know but he is pretty sure that it is something about him.

Then Eva would stand up and also saying that Sage has been recruited and he could get his uniform later on another day, thus the most happiest thing is that she said that Sage is already apart of the team, and this made Sage feel warm in his heart, Eva would open the door and lead the way out saying that she have other things to do.

"Oh, thank you for your time, hope we can see each other again soon!" Sage said to Eva while walking out of the room, Eva closed the door of the room and Sage was curious about what was her business, then Sage would walk out f the headquarters, also thinking about him being a page, he think that his business here is done and should return when he feel like it, Sage walked out of the headquarters as a page.

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum