Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Phoebe Rainsworth 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe had not done much after decorating a party. She had decided to take a little break and enjoy Magnolia, which is what she had done the last couple of days. She had visit the park, took a tour through Kardia Cathedral and so on with the whole of Magnolia, she had a spa day and well now she was standing at the Quest board in town. She was wearing a high waist pair of jeans and a purple strapless top, she would say that she looked like as if she was ready to work. Of course she would lounge some time longer but she liked being active. Which is why she had gone on a run this morning, she had got up very early to do that and not disturb the towns people or be disturbed by others.

Her shower had been refreshing but it was time to work again and that's why she was standing in front of the townsboard. She frowned as she read most of the requests for a few sentences before continueing on to the next. She stared at one called No Peeping and she was a little grossed out, what if the person had been there when she was there as well. She took the quest to read it a bit better and shivered because it grossed her out, it was absolutely not beautiful. She decided to teach this person a lesson and she would sacrifice her beautiful body for that, for this time only! She crumbled the paper by accident, because she wasn't so sure if she dared.

265/2000

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] VZmj2zD
#cc99ff ~ Phoebe Italic~ Baal
#2Jeeroy Lenkins 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:31 am

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy wandered into town searching for something to do for the day. He was wearing his Rune Knight attire paired with with new armor and weapon strapped upon his left side. It was a bright day outside, one that would be perfect for some type of job, though he was getting a bit lonely doing these missions on his own. He honestly hoped he could run into someone he knew in town, one of his new friends to help him along on a mission. He trotted towards the quest board with his head high and eyes bright with adventure.

As if on cue, he saw the figure of a familiar woman who he soon realized to be Phoebe, the girl he had met during his last job to help set up a party for a little girl in the streets of Magnolia. The party was much more grand then to just be used for a child's birthday party and soon formed a block party that the entire town was invited to attend. Wandering up to the woman he knew, he tapped her on her shoulder with a smile. "Well, I was not expecting to see you here today, though it is a lovely surprise."

205/1600

q_A3j_T1501890928
#3Phoebe Rainsworth 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:50 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe was still staring at the piece of paper, when someone tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up in surprise to turn around and saw the towering height of Jeeroy, she immediately smiled though. "Oh, hello. A pleasant surprise." She said herself as to answer his lovely surprise, "Are you looking for a job?" she asked and she would wait for his answer, if it was a possitive answer, she would show him the quest that she was holding, "I want to this one." she said but it was absolutely clear she didn't like the idea, "It's wrong for someone to take adventage of people just relaxing in a spa. I want to teach this one a lesson." she was a little bit shaken as well because of the idea that she would have to enter this bath, possibly alone.

She didn't know what to say and hoped on a positive reaction from her friend to give her some courage to go and do this job for the lady of the Spa. She would go there in the end to show Bella that she wanted to help out in this situation and show her the quest that she would take. She would see what sort of event this would turn into.

477/2000

#4Jeeroy Lenkins 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:08 am

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy took the paper from Phoebe and looked over the new job he could help her with. A man was peeping at females in the bathhouse and that made his blood boil. Though he may enjoy taking females home with him, Jeeroy still believed in having respect towards the beautiful creatures. Was the man so desperate he had to peep in on girls taking showers instead of going to the bar and finding on himself. He could tell that Phoebe was off put by the job and very sad that the man was doing things such at that. He could not let her face that man alone, especially as a Rune Knight.

"Of course I will help you with this job. That sick man needs to be brought to justice. I promise you, milady, we will find him." He said with a smile. Handing the flyer back to her, he offered his arm to her to lead her towards the bath house. "How have you been, though? Aside from this off putting job we were just given?" He was interested in how the woman was doing as she was his friend. He hoped she had been doing good these past few days.

407/1600

q_A3j_T1501890928
#5Phoebe Rainsworth 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:35 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
She was very glad to hear that she wasn't alone for this job anymore and that Jeeroy would help her. Felt a lot saver, she only wondered how she would do that job in this case. Would she be the bait? She wasn't sure if she liked that whole idea but if it meant to catch him, that would be nice. She accepted his arm and simply walked along, trying not to be bothered by the big steps she had to take, "Oh I have been doing great. Some relaxing, some activity, I like staying active, sitting on the couch all day is nothing for me." she said shaking her long hair as she shook her head, "However it was time to do a job again and that's the moment I bumped into you." she said with a happy smile looking at Jeeroy.

So they would go to the bathhouse and Bella would look at them, accept them and tell them that it would take a while before the peeper shows up and that they could come up with a plan while enjoying some of her tea. Phoebe wouldn't throw that aside and she would simply sit somewhere down and look at Jeeroy as she waited for the tea, "So is it a plan if I go inside and wait for the person to show up?" she asked, not feeling really up for that idea.

712/2000

#6Jeeroy Lenkins 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy could tell like Phoebe was not exactly up for the idea of using herself as bait. Jeeroy waited quietly for the tea as he began trying to think of something that would not require his friend to sacrifice her own comfort. The woman came back with their tea and sat across from them asking about their plan for catching the peeping tom and what they would do with them when they found him. Jeeroy was a Rune Knight, he could lock the man up for the rest of his miserable life. As they waited, he called up a couple other Rune Knights to be ready to take the man back to the dungeons.

"Phoebe, you do not have to use yourself as bait. We can both hide and once the man realizes there are no women here, he will be confused and either leave or question himself. We will get him that way." Jeeroy suggested. It seemed to be a very good idea to him. He hoped that Phoebe would find it to be a good idea as well. He did not really like the idea of having to use her as bait, it did not feel right to him.

608/1600

q_A3j_T1501890928
#7Phoebe Rainsworth 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
She would look at the tea, as she was a fire starter, the heat had never bothered her and she needed something to calm her down and thus she took a small sip before placing the cup back on the saucer and not noticing in case people stared at her because of the heat of the water, she had not noticed and she would never notice anyway. She had to prevent herself from drinking again and focus on the conversation as there was a question about the plan and she still didn't thought of anything. Thank god she wasn't alone in this and Jeeroy did help her in this situation, she would have not thought of another solution all by herself.

She took a deep breath as Jeeroy came with a solution and the tension went out of her shoulders and she could relax a bit more. "That sounds like a better plan indeed." because she was afraid that the peeping tom would notice if she was too stressed or else she would screw up in some other way. It was obvious that she was a bit more relaxed right now as she took the tea cup again and took a less shaking sip, "Are there spots to hide?" She asked Bella and she told her about the setting of the bath, Phoebe had not used that one before. She would want to check it after the tea soon so she would know what to expect and what to look for when it came to a hiding spot for the person as well.

But first the tea so she could calm down a bit more and get off this idea of being the bait and get used to this plan of her not being alone. Good she bumped into Jeeroy.

1012/2000

#8Jeeroy Lenkins 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy sipped on his tea, some of it getting stuck in his marvelous mustache and dripping down on his armor, which he wiped away quickly while thinking about where he himself would hide in the bath. He hoped that the baths had curtains high enough to hide his three meter tall self. He stood, saying he would be right back as he walked to the back to check out the look of the bath house. He saw there was only one place for him to hide, Phoebe would have to hide somewhere else and not right beside him as he found a piece of closet that he himself could barely fit in. He walked back out and sat down in his seat, picking up his tea with a look of distaste upon his face.

"So I have found where I can hide. There are plenty of places for you too, Phoebe. Just do me a favor, if he gets angry and hostile at us when we call him out, please do not get yourself hurt. I do not think I could handle letting one of my new friends get hurt while I am here to protect you. I can take a beating if need be." He said, finishing off his tea and sitting it back down on the tray. "Ma'am I need you to stay here and act like everything is running well. Just where the man has no reason to believe he is being baited." The bath house owner nodded. Jeeroy looked to his friend and smiled. "Well, if you are ready. We can head back and get set up."

880/1600

q_A3j_T1501890928
#9Phoebe Rainsworth 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe looked up surprised when Jeeroy left her but she understood soon enough that he checked out the room and she would be sure that it would be all fine when he returned. She would eagerly wait for his reaction about what they needed to do or if he had come up with a different plan. She would finish the last of her tea as she listened to Jeeroy, she would have enough places to stay hidden, she simply nodded when Jeeroy told her to stay safe, to not get hurt and she couldn't stop smiling broadly as she liked that someone cared enough about her well being, "I will be very careful." she answered, "If we work as great together as with the party, no one of us needs to get hurt." she said with a satisfied feeling in the pit of her stomach. She did feel safe with Jeeroy around.

She stood up when everything was talked about, "Yes, let's set up the plan." she would go to the room where the plan would get into action and looked around. She had no idea where she should hide in the first place but in the end she found a table with refreshments that was covered by towels and she could hide underneath it perfectly. The easiness of being a bit smaller than most people and not wearing heels made everything better to. She would wait and she could see through the line of the clothes covering each other and her purple eye could keep an eye on the door. How would she signal Jeeroy though, that was the biggest question.

1284/2000

#10Jeeroy Lenkins 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy gave Phoebe a comforting smile as they took their spots inside the room, Jeeroy in the large closet used to store towels and things, Phoebe under a table that had towels draped over it. He hoped for a moment that the towels were not used and simply laid there for future use from people in the showers. He felt very claustrophobic in the tiny spot. He hated being confined and hoped that he did not have to wait for very long for the man to show himself. The closet touched both of his shoulders and he had to duck slightly to fit inside. Trying to get more comfortable, he hit his head on the shelf above him and grumbled. The things he did for the good of Fiore. He had to remember it was for his people, the people he had taken an oath to take care of and keep safe. Though a peeping tom gave no real threat to the people, he invaded the privacy and most sacred parts of a female and for that the man had to pay. If he had his way about it, he would never see the light of day again and sit rotting in the dungeon for the rest of his miserable life. Jeeroy took his job seriously and being as he was trying to climb the ranks quickly, he needed to catch people in the act of doing bad things where he could be noticed more than he was already. And noticed for something besides his massive height.

He peeked out of the tiny opening in the closet to see that he could barely see Phoebe's form under the table. He was surprised she was small enough to fit there, and even more surprised that she hid so well there. If he had not known where she was, he would not have been able to find her. Their hiding spots were actually very good which was surprising since Jeeroy had spent most of his life being the first one found when it came to the game of hide and seek. It made him giddy inside that he was able to hide so well, it made him feel like a child once again. Though the children on the playground never actually wanted to play with him, but were more forced to by their parents who did not want to exclude the strange one.

1282/1600

q_A3j_T1501890928
#11Phoebe Rainsworth 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
It was not very comfortable to sit hunched down so she switched to sit on her knees and leaned against the left side of the wall to at least support herself in this small room underneath the table. She bet it was more comfortable for a small person such as her than for Jeeroy and she was a bit worried about him. But she should also be worried about herself. She looked at her sitting before turning to look at the door and she quickly blinked, it seemed as if it had been opened and not properly closed. She frowned, did the peeper come that quick? She looked left and right for as far as she could see and she tried to see if she could see Jeeroy or if he could see her, she heard a gasp and held her breath, it felt like she was breathing so loud. She even clasped her left hand in front of her mouth and nose to be more quiet.

She felt the need to squeal and she thought she was braver than this. She would not run home and her scared look changed into a harder one. There was a third person in this room now and he was hiding behind the folding screens, she was so sure about it that she narrowed her eyes. What better way to give a sign but to put it on fire. They could save it enough just give her partner a sign, so she waved her right hand softly and put the right side of the folding screens on fire. "Sorry," she whispered to no one in particular behind her hand still over her mouth. She heard a scream about fire, not a brave man he was. She would only get away from this table if Jeeroy was out of the closet and she would be save with his protection. She didn't think about the possibility that the man would run.

1610/2000

#12Jeeroy Lenkins 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy threw the closet door open the moment he heard a manly scream. He saw that there was a screen on fire on the side of the room with Phoebe still under the table. He quickly made his way over to the table the helped Phoebe out from under the mess before he walked over the the screen, throwing it down and stomping the fire out. The man, the peeping tom, was standing there in shock from the size of the giant in front of him. Jeeroy chuckled at the man's face and then covered it with a stern look. "It seems we have found the rodent. Now now, my good sir, do you really think it is okay to go around peeping at young women while they are bathing. I do not like that at all. I am a Rune Knight and my friends are waiting outside to take you away for a very long time. Either you can come with me easily, or we can do this the hard way. It is your choice at this point, but I would suggest just coming, unless you want me to break your legs where you can not run." Jeeroy suggested to the man.

1486/1600

q_A3j_T1501890928
#13Phoebe Rainsworth 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe was easily helped out from underneath the table and she was glad that her strategy had worked from setting the screens on fire, it had worked even better with the scream from the dirty peeping tom and that made it all easier. She would stand aside and for now let Jeeroy take most of this job to himself, she had done enough to make sure that they had caught the man in his action, she had been aware of him being here in the female baths afterall. The fire was easily stomped out especially when Phoebe willed it to go out. Fire Starter magic was based on emotions after all, so that made it easy, including the movement, out in a second.

The good thing about taking a giant with you was the fact that the Peeping tom man was shocked now to move and she simply smiled a bit dumb, she was so distracted that the comment about a rodent didn't caught her attention in the right way. She was shaken out of her happy state and looked left and right out of fear that there was a rodent somewhere. She even climbed on the table only to notice too late that he was talking to the dirty peep and she pretended that she wanted to sit on the table all the time. She kept her lilac eyes on the culprit as he seemed to consider words and even looked at her and she felt even in that one glass that he undressed her and she crossed her arms in front of her chest. She would see him turn and he hurried for the door and she waved her hand again to put it on fire, surely not the whole door burned immediately but she had stopped him and besides Jeeroy would stop him even further, why try to outrun a giant.. he was still within arm length distance. She would put out the fire with her mind as soon as she calmed down and the guy was held down by Jeeroy.

She would follow happily out of the baths and let the man be arrested, she seriously hoped Jeeroy had not seen her failure moment with the rodent comment but she quickly told Bella everything was alright, whom also happily paid them and even offered them both their own private bath with herbs to calm down and Phoebe wasn't going to deny that, she would only hope that she would see Jeeroy again soon, "What you think we go for a drink after this bath?" she asked friendly because she wouldn't mind and if he agreed she would say that she would see him in about a half hour here again and if he denied she would say goodbye.

2072/2000
Exit

#14Jeeroy Lenkins 

No peeping [Jeeroy & Phoebe: Quest] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Jeeroy Lenkins
Jeeroy grabbed the man when he tried to run by him. Seeing that his partner had set the door on fire as well made him happy to see that she could hold her own. He saw when she climbed on the table and was a bit confused but decided not to question it as he grabbed the man in a choke hold, lifting his legs off the ground as he carried him out to the authorities who were waiting on him. The woman thanked both Phoebe and himself for their help and granted them their own bath's and some jewels to help them along, their reward for their help. Jeeroy heard Phoebe's question and smiled at the woman. "Sure, let me just relax in this bath first." He said, finding his way back to the bath the woman had offered them. As he relaxed in the water he smiled to himself, he had done a good job and caught a culprit, helping the citizens of Fiore. One day he would be recognized and that day was coming quickly, he could just feel it. As he finished his bath, he wandered out of the bath house with a smile upon his face.

1689/1600

q_A3j_T1501890928

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum