Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kenny 

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa] Empty Sun May 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Kenny
Upon arriving at the castle, Kenny was met by two armed guards as they opened the gate for him to enter. Interesting, they didn’t ask him his business, so the woman who put him on this case must have given them a description to let him in. That or he looked like the usual round of help who came to feed the horses in the stable. Looking to his right he would see a young woman sitting at a dining table on her own. Interesting to say the least, the place was big, but it must have been lonely to be in these walls alone so frequently separated from the rest of the family. Kenny stood in the doorway and cleared his throat to gain the lady’s attentions. In her hands were an empty tea cup and kettle. She eyed Kenny over and smirked, “Hm the help seems to get burlier and brulier with every notice.” she poured herself a cup and gestured to the seat in front of her. The bearded man declined and asked about the task she had in store.

“Oh, well it’s simple, I’m having a meeting with a merchant as you know, your task is to simply um… “Negotiate” a contract with a phew meager merchants. All I ask is that you get them to sign on the dotted line, though he can be a bit stubborn, which is why I need your help in negotiations.” she explained, “When he gets here and is seated I want you to take him into the chamber that over yonder and give him the motivation to sign.”

Kenny appeared to have been listening, but his mind was still on Alyssa and how he would make everything up to her. When the lady was done Kenny nodded “Got it, but first I’ll wait on my partner.” he said just as he exited the room, he walked back down the front lawn and to the gate to wait for Alyssa.

330/1800

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa] Qurywgl
#2Alyssa 

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa] Empty Mon May 29, 2017 4:44 am

Alyssa
Alyssa had been crying for a while, twenty minutes to be exact.  Her eyes were red and puffy and her face was coated with tear stains.  She remembered the promise she made to Kenny, meet him at the job site when she was done talking to Arcane.  She quickly dried her tears and washed her face.  You could barely tell she had been crying, but being that Kenny already knew her well, she knew he would probably be able to.  Her usual cheery mood was gone, replaced with a gloomy, depressed one.  She could not handle her feelings by herself at this point.  Reaching back into her mind, she pulled the split out of the place it had been residing for the past few days.  "I need you now."  She muttered out loud to herself.  "I know you can handle emotions better than I can.  Take control for a while."  The split pushed it's way to the front of her mind and took over her body.  A smirk climbed onto Alyssa's face as the split took over.

"That I can do.  Let us go find a Kenny." With that, Alyssa walked out of the house, Arcane following closely behind her.  They traveled slowly through the streets of Oak to the place where Kenny had said to meet him.  He stood standing near the gate to a castle.  Though they had parted ways on somewhat of bad terms earlier that day, Alyssa could not help but be relieved to see him.  Stalking confidently up to the man, the split pulled him in for a kiss.  "Oh how I have missed you, handsome." Even though Alyssa's eyes were still puffy and sore, the split was still extremely confident in herself.  "What sort of naughty things are we doing today?  Well, besides each other."

Alyssa was beginning to regret letting the split take over.  Especially after she had just realized her true feelings for the man and was still trying to process them.  The split was going to make that harder for her with all of its constant flirting.  The split might even tell the man exactly what she had discovered, and she did not need that happening at this moment.  Not when she did not know how he felt for her, not when she was still processing her own feelings.  She did not need to let herself be weak.  She did not need to let the man know her true feelings until she knew how he felt about her first.  For all she knew, she could be getting played hardcore, and allowing herself to be weak in the moment would be a no go.  She would just get through this mission, hopefully without too many mishaps from the split.

460/2000

#3Kenny 

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa] Empty Mon May 29, 2017 7:54 am

Kenny
Admittedly Kenny felt relieved when he saw Alyssa walking towards the castle gate, but his relief was soon met with unease. When she came into view he wore a smile, but behind it there was worry. They had parted roughly, but it wasn’t a fight or anything, though he couldn’t shake the feeling of guilt that came over him after they left one another. He pulled open the gate, not waiting for the guards and stood at the front of the barred structure. When he got close enough he extended his arms, he wanted to tell her just how sorry he was, but before he could extended his sorrow she snatched him up and pulled him into a kiss. When she drew back her from the kiss words told him all he needed to know, he was talking to split, which he wouldn’t mind he had found that he was fond of both of Alyssa’s personalities, but he couldn’t help but wonder why the more sinister of the two had taken over when they hadn’t been out drinking. No matter the reason, he needed to apologize.

He didn’t speak at first, examined her first, her eyes were still partially red and puffy and her cheeks were pinkish, she had been crying. Kenny had never seen her cry yet, he had seen her get rather down, other times angry, but she was always happy when they were together. The thought of her crying made his heart sink, even with the spit in control. He placed a hand on her cheek, he would have to wait for Alyssa to come back so he could apologize properly, but for now he smiled. “Well Lyss, we’re going to be getting into some more intimidation today.” he lowered his hands from her face and took her by the hand.

“We’ll have to hurry, the merchant will be here soon and we need to wait for the meeting to begin.” he explained the details that mattered thus far, they would seem to quickly pace over the courtyard, and into the castle. Soon they would find themselves in the dining area, but the lady was gone meaning she was probably readying for the meeting as well. “Ah… Damn, we need to find somewhere to hide… The pantry!” he took her by the wrist and pulled her into the nearest closet. It would be a little cramped for him because of his height but it would make due until the merchant got there. The two would soon find themselves in the pantry, Alyssa in front of Kenny. “Hey um, I wanted to say sorry about leaving you like that, if there’s anything I can do to make it up to you, I promise I will.”

787/1800

#4Alyssa 

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa] Empty Mon May 29, 2017 7:18 pm

Alyssa
The split chuckled and leaned against the man while they waited in the closet.  "The a closet?  It's kinda kinky."  She laughed again as he tried telling her he would make leaving up to her.  Honestly, that was the wrong thing to tell the split, as he mind went to wild fantasies and naughty places.  Though, seemingly, the split was going to be serious for the first time in it's life.  The smile rolled off her face and she grabbed Kenny by the shirt collar, murderous expression climbing onto her face.  She pushed him back against the closet wall and got close to his face.  "Alright buddy, I am going to need you to listen here and listen good.  If you ever hurt Alyssa, I will make sure you know exactly what real pain is.  She does not know how to deal with emotion like I do, which is why I am here now.  She does not even know this conversation is happening, and it will stay that way.  If you so much as think of hurting her, I will know, I will come, and I will dismember you while you are alive, starting with your fingers.  Get it?"  The split was not someone that needed to be messed with, by anyone.  Though it loved Kenny as much if not more than Alyssa herself did, it loved the other part of itself more.

With the threat out of the way, the split dropped Kenny's collar and let him walk away from the wall.  She smiled once again, letting Alyssa back into the conversation as if she had not missed a thing.  "So, making a man talk.  How should we do it?  I could seduce him or I could be it out of him.  Though the latter seems more fun as I would much rather seduce you.  Plus, I have not felt warm blood against my hands in a while."

While waiting for the man's reply, the split peeked out the holes in the pantry door and waited to see the meeting begin.  It had not yet, so instead, she looked around the pantry and found a bag of chips.  She opened them and began munching down.  "I do not care that they are not mine. We are helping these people out anyway.  Plus, I did not get to eat earlier because of a certain someone."  She glared at Arcane and then Kenny.  Though she was very thankful that Arcane was still somewhat small where he could fit snugly beside the two of them in the pantry.

She was eating the chips quietly when the meeting between the woman and the merchant began.  Unable to get the merchant to sign the paper herself, Alyssa opened the door to the pantry to reveal them.  She walked out, still holding the bag of chips.  The woman looked at her with narrowed eyes.  "Are you eating my Doritos?"  The split looked down at the bag of chips in her hand and then shrugged her shoulder.

"Take it as part of my payment.  My services are not cheap, you know."  She looked back at Kenny and grinned.  "Let us get this show on the road before I get bored."

1000/2000

#5Kenny 

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa] Empty Mon May 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Kenny
The two entered the pantry, all was fine, they would sit and wait no problems to be had, or so kenny thought. She placed a firm grip on his shirt and shoved him back into the wall with a not so surprising bit of strength. The back of his head hit one of the shelves, the rest of him doing the same. He half expected a kiss followed by some closet fun, but instead received a harsh scowl and less than pretty words. She told him to listen good and he did so, eyes looking down at hers as he seemed to stiffen up at her serious tone. Hurt Alyssa? He wouldn’t dream of it, he cared for Alyssa, why, he cared about her more than he did himself or anyone else he had ever met. She, no matter who it was in control, always brightened his days and kept him content at night, he would never hurt her. But that does explains why she was crying, it really was because of him. Damn it…

With the threat done Kenny seemed to slide down the row of shelves and sat on the floor. His eyes were ride and his mouth was hanging open as he registered the threat and swallowed the lump in his throat. “No, I have other things in mind.” he stood up and dusted himself off. The threat that initially caught him off guard warmed his heart. “Alyssa…” he placed a hand on her shoulder and turned her around. They were on the job sure ,but there was something far more important at hand.

“I’m afraid if you seduced him and he took to it I’d have to kill him.” he said with a smirk on his face, “Instead I want you to know something-” interrupted by the meeting he held his tongue and nodded. Now was not the time.

He walked out of the closet and placed a hold on the merchant’s collar, dragging him out of his chair and into the nearest chamber. “I suppose you could seduce him, I can hold off my jealousy.” the merchant was kicking and fighting as he was picked up and thrown into the nearest chair, “But before we begin I have something I need to tell you…” he pulled off his tie and bounded the fighting merchant’s hands together behind the chair.

“I would never hurt either of you,” he began, the man was now screaming out for help, Kenny immediately stuffing his mouth full of the nearest object, in this case a bronze alarm clock that was resting on the dresser, “You two are the best thing I have going on for me, and to be truthful… I um… I think I am, well I know I am uh.” he struggled finding the words, he did his best to sound it out but he just couldn’t get it. “I am… I think… Well I want you obviously, but I uh” he rambled a bit.

1284/1800

#6Alyssa 

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa] Empty Tue May 30, 2017 2:08 am

Alyssa
Alyssa watched Kenny throw the merchant around with a smile on her face.  Damn did she like watching him work.  The split was still in control, though Alyssa was watching from the backdrop.  Alyssa was sure that Kenny had not meant to hurt her, yet he had.  Love was a very painful thing.  You could hurt someone without even realizing it.  Then there came the fact that you could fall in love with someone without the feelings being reciprocated, which had to be one of the worst pains Alyssa had ever dealt with.  She had loved her parents, though they had not loved her as she had them.  There was never a bit of parental love once they found out about her split.  She was completely alone most of her life aside from Arcane, and boy did it hurt.  The split pulled a chair up beside the merchant and sat on it, watching Kenny ramble on about something.

"Just spit it out already.  Geeze, you are acting like a child.  Saying what you need to say is not that fucking difficult."  She then turned her attention to the merchant tied to the chair.  She placed the contract that needed to be signed down in front of the man and sighed.  "I think you know why my services have been called in.  Someone wants this signed, and you are going to sign it or I am going to break every bone in your body starting with the one between your legs."  Arcane sat beside her, teeth bared at the man before him.  "Plus I am pretty sure you have never felt the pain of a growlithe weigh down on you, hmm?"  Turning back to Kenny, the split stood and took his hand from where he was standing.  "You just need to chill.  Heed my warning and you will be fine.  Besides, you are too good in bed to get rid of now."

Deciding to have a bit of fun with the merchant before she allowed him to sign, the split took the tied arms and violently jerked them up, putting strain on his shoulders, nearly breaking them.  She grabbed the man's hair then, and slammed his face into the table, causing blood to trickle out of his lips and nose.  His nose sat over to the side, obviously broken.  The split had needed to let some anger out on someone, and that someone was not going to be Kenny.  The man had broken a couple of his teeth on the alarm clock in his mouth when he hit the table.  Tears were streaming down his face at this point, and the split knew he just wanted to sign the paper and be left alone, yet she was not willing to let the man go quite yet.  She was a sadist, enjoying the suffering of others, and boy was she enjoying this man's suffering.

She turned back to Kenny once she had her fill of beating the man.  She was still waiting on what he had needed to say to her.  Feelings were not the split's thing, but if he actually set his own feelings out on the line, the split would spill the beans about how Alyssa felt about him, as it seemed they both needed a nudge in that direction.

1,553/2000

#7Kenny 

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa] Empty Tue May 30, 2017 10:20 am

Kenny
Kenny couldn’t force the words out, they seemed foreign to him having never really said them to another person before. His tongue was tied, and his lips were getting dry thus he needed to save himself to get the mission flowing properly once again. “I… Think we should probably get some dinner after this.” he blurted out the wrong words, no where near what he had originally planned to say. His tongue was far too tied to deliver on what could have saved him in this situation thus he instead quickly swept the conversation under the rug and changed the subject, “We should get him signing.”

He agreed with her sentiments that he needed to chill and get things moving, was he good in bed? What a kind thing to say to him, after well threatening to chop him into pieces. The prior conversation made him shudder.

Kenny watched Alyssa go to work, he had never seen such brutality out of a pretty face. He backed away, maybe he could just duck off for alittle bit. Wait, maybe he could tell her how he felt or maybe he could bottle up the words and get the damn job done. After the split had finished Kenny didn’t say a word, instead he took a turn with the merchant, maybe there was a more creative way to get his feelings over. Gods, did she make a mess of him, to think what she could do to the black haired oaf in the closet earlier… Anyway, Kenny helped the merchant sit up in the chair and held up his left hand, he laced his fingers around the merchant’s index finger, middle and ring fingers and took a deep breath, “I LOVE you, fuck.” he sighed angrily and snapped the man’s fingers backwards all in one action.

“I want to bug you everyday for the foreseeable future,” he admitted, “I don’t care if there are two of you in there, I want both of you to be mine.” he pulled the alarm clock out of the broken mouth of the simple merchant.

“You are all I think about Alyssa I mean, fucking hell,” he punched the merchant across the jaw a few times to stop the screaming, “You’re the most beautiful, kind, brutal, wonderful, woman I’ve ever met and I fucking suck with mushy words like these, but I fuckin’ love you Lyss.” he stepped away from the victim, got on a knee and took her hand.

“And split I love you too, sex, no sex, I don’t give a damn all I care about at the end of the day is that I get to be with the two of you because you make me really fucking happy and now I can’t stop talking.” he had thrown himself out there, he didn’t know how she felt, but he had to get this shit out of the way. Love was a bee sting, it hurt like hell but when you spend your life avoiding it when it hits you it hurts like hell. “I understand if neither of you feel the same, but that was weighing on my mind for too damn long.”

1813/1800

#8Alyssa 

Tyrant Tea Time [Alyssa] Empty Tue May 30, 2017 10:47 am

Alyssa
Alyssa and the split were both speechless.  The split had lost her big bad attitude the moment the man had addressed her personally, unlike anyone had ever done before.  She was shocked.  The man loved them?  That was impossible.  No one could love a mistake like them.  She thought hearing him say he did not love her was going to hurt...instead she believed this hurt more.  The fact that he felt the same, yet she knew one day he would leave.  He may like her now, but soon he would find someone better.  He would find a family, a guild, somewhere he truly belonged, and then it would end with Alyssa simply because she belonged no where.  She had no family, no guild to fit her needs.  She was alone in the world aside from the man and Arcane.  She knew she had to enjoy the feeling of love while it lasted.

The split's lips curved into a small grin.  "We love you too, silly man.  That was the reason Alyssa was crying.  She could not process the feeling of love.  It is new to both of us.  A strange feeling."  The split said.  She turned her attention back to the merchant and placed the paper on the table in front of his broken body and then placed a pen in his hand.  He quickly signed the paper and fell into a deep unconscious state.  Picking the paper back up, the split smiled at Kenny before wrapping her arms around his waist, and this time, Arcane let it happen.  His owner had made up her mind on how she felt about him and so, he was at peace with the man as well.

Allowing the split to fade into the back of her mind, Alyssa took over control of her own body once again.  "Well...I never expected to hear that from you, honestly."  She was back to her shy self.  Blush coating her cheeks at the comments that the man had made.  "I like waking up beside you every day.  I like our outings, the missions we do.  I like every moment I spend with you.  And yes, I think dinner after this would be nice."  She said with a chuckle.  Neither of them had eaten in a while and they both needed something after the long day that they had.  

Returning the signed paper to the woman and leaving the merchant for them to deal with, Alyssa walked alongside Kenny outside.  Arcane followed closely behind them both.  Upon exiting the gates of the place, Alyssa took a deep breath of fresh air and wiped the blood on her fists off onto her pants.  It had been an eventful day for them both, and honestly Alyssa had no clue what else to say or do.  She had confessed her feelings to the man as he had her, and so she was at peace for the time being.  Now she just had to take it one step at a time.

2055/2000

Last edited by Alyssa on Tue May 30, 2017 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum