Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Glimmering Sword In The Stone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naga 

The Glimmering Sword In The Stone Empty Wed May 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Naga

The Glimmering Sword In The Stone

Someone has struck down a sword into a stone in Orchidia Town. It's not clear who has done it, but the word got around pretty fast. Within no time people from all over Fiore gathered to try to pull it out but no one managed to succeed yet. Will you be the one to pull the sword out of the stone?

#2Chelvaric Walderkat 

The Glimmering Sword In The Stone Empty Wed May 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Chelvaric Walderkat
It was a beautiful morning as Chelvaric was waking up from a nice long sleep on another roof in Orchidia. He had spent most of his days now in this town. It had been what like three weeks already. That was quite long for him to stay in one place. There was something unusual going on tough there was a loud noise coming from down the street. He pushed himself off the roof tiles and looked to the west of his location. “Scraggy wake up we need to go something is happening down the road!”, he said to scraggy and pointed to the mass of people. “whatever human let me sleep.”, Scraggy said all annoyed and he turned around. “Why would you wake me up in the first place.”, he mustered after it. Chelvaric kicked Scraggy in the back and jumped off the roof. Not much later an angry scraggy fell down on the road. “Come and get me if you can scraggy”, Chelvaric shouted at his companion and ran into the crowd. He was wearing nothing on his chest and just a half kimono on his legs. Barefooted he felt the cold stone of the streets under his feet as his long white hair flew around. Someone was making Grunting sounds as they tried to pull the sword. But the guy who was doing it couldn’t. Then a green haired lady appeared and she walked to the sword. She was pulling it really hard and grunted while doing it sweat appeared on her forehead but alas she couldn’t pull it. Chelvaric ran up and jumped on the stage. “Let me try this-this time”, Chelvaric said to the girl. He grabbed the sword and pulled really hard on it pulling all his muscles that he could manage to use. “go for it human put your back into it!”, scraggy shouted.

The Glimmering Sword In The Stone HVEbuMl

#3Naga 

The Glimmering Sword In The Stone Empty Wed May 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Naga
The member 'Chelvaric Walderkat' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 83

#4Chelvaric Walderkat 

The Glimmering Sword In The Stone Empty Wed May 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Chelvaric Walderkat
Chelvaric was pulling as hard as he could. He could feel his veins popping in his body from the force he was using. But then he suddenly felt the blade giving in on him and he flew backward with the sword in his hands. Chelvaric was holding a long very curved blade that was golden in color. He could feel the magic flowing trough the blade. It had a beautiful red gem on the socket in the middle of the blade. Chelvaric put it in the air and everyone was cheering him. While others were cursing as they didn’t get a chance to pull it out. “Chelvaric try to find me.”, he heard a voice whispering in his ears. “The day has come of my return. You shall be my vessel to beat the demon dogs. We shall bring Gerantia down. Now come, my son. Come to the west. Find the bell under the moon hidden in the tree of falling hopes. There you shall find your past, your present, and your future. I give you this sword as a reward of your faithful loyalty so far. Now it’s the time to give your life for me”, the whispering voice ended and Chelvaric was confused. He wondered what happened. Was it Zel’kharhin who was speaking to him? No, it couldn’t be like a god would ever speak to him. He shrugged for now and returned to partying. There was enough time to figure it out.

-success-

The Glimmering Sword In The Stone HVEbuMl

#5Roman 

The Glimmering Sword In The Stone Empty Wed May 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Roman
Chel has pulled the sword and this thread is locked.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum