Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'll be back [Orchidia---->Magnolia]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazuma Snow 

I'll be back [Orchidia---->Magnolia] Empty Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Kazuma Snow
He looked back at the town he grew up from and felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness as it will be the first time that he'll be leaving it. He shook his head as he turned away and a look of determination flashed across his face. 'She's waiting for me.' He thought of his friend, the reason he was leaving in the first place. They agreed to take a quest together in Magnolia and since he's interested (Kind of) to see other places, he agreed. 'I just hope she's not waiting for me for a long time.'

His jaw dropped when he took in the sights of Crocus. He was marveled by the largeness of the buildings, their designs (he was used to the old-fashioned buildings due to him being from Orchidia) and the amount of people it contained. He heard one or two of those said people snickering at him from time to time, probably due to him making it obvious it was his first time here. He clears his throat every time it happens to lessen the awkwardness. The only semblance he noticed to Orchidia was the amount of plants and flowers adorning both town/city. Although of course, the amount of said things in Crocus was by far more abundant than that of his humble town.

He then noted he was already in Era when he saw the Rune Knights Headquarters. He saw many pictures of it from the books he read back home but he still was amazed by how fitting it looks for the Knights Headquarters because it looked very...Chivalry-liked for a building. He smiled as he realized that this was the last city in between him and his destination.

He wiped his brows as he looked at the Medieval like City staring back at him. He sighed, relieved that he was finally here. He arrived safely. Now, to look for the reason he came here...

333/300
[Arrived in Magnolia]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum