Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kazumi's Fists of Fury

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazumi Kiseki 

Kazumi's Fists of Fury Empty Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Kazumi Kiseki
Kazumi's Fists of Fury Maxresdefault

Name: Gauntlets
Mana Cost: 200
Requirements: Crystal Make
Type: Offensive
Element: Earth
Range: 20 Meters
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: User bumps their fists together and creates Two Giant crystal gauntlets (1 meter wide along the knuckles, two meters long down to the wrists/partial forearms) That float above the user on either side. These hands act as a reflection of the user's own arms, so when said user throws a punch in the air in the direction of the target, the corresponding fist will throw a punch at the desired opponent. These gauntlets do a collective A rank damage, and if they are not used together, a single one will still do A rank damage, but both constructs dissolve away.

#2Faust Noire 

Kazumi's Fists of Fury Empty Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Faust Noire
Hey there, Kazumi. I'll be taking over the grading process of this spell.

• General: First and foremost, please note that an offensive spell of this nature will not correspond with your STR statistic. Your description seems like you understand that, however one can never be sure. If you wish to have damage with your STR statistic incorporated, a STR buff spell is what you're looking for.

• Damage: Just so I'm clear, if you punch with a single hand, you end the spell early, correct?

• Jewels: 100,000J will be deducted upon approval.

Regarding my damage question, feel free to answer OOC or even on Discord if you like the description of your spell. Excuse my illiteracy on things.

Kazumi's Fists of Fury URfIrNm
#3Kazumi Kiseki 

Kazumi's Fists of Fury Empty Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:11 am

Kazumi Kiseki
Gen- yup, I'm aware of the damage stuff, no worries. All damage is done by the Crystal fists created by magic, Not Kazumi herself.

Dmg- Yeah, the spell ends whenever either fist (or both) attacks. Otherwise, they float there until I decide to use them.

#4Faust Noire 

Kazumi's Fists of Fury Empty Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:58 am

Faust Noire
Congratulations, these spells have been approved for training.

Kazumi's Fists of Fury URfIrNm
#5Kazumi Kiseki 

Kazumi's Fists of Fury Empty Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Kazumi Kiseki
Claiming these spells because update

#6Seira 

Kazumi's Fists of Fury Empty Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Seira
Congratulations, these spells have been approved.

Kazumi's Fists of Fury LqKLdpe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum